Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatever cnn
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To those saying never watch CNN.  I will not make that promise I can almost guarantee you I will be watching CNN election night 2020
View Quote
And then watching it on Youtube with REM everybody hurts for four years after!
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote
Hillary in a landslide
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
CNN must be Russian for lying sacks of shit
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, well, it was a nice ride while it lasted
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You forgot to mention all the new awesome memes and meltdowns. "he will not divide us" was my favorite part of the 2016 election!
View Quote
Start your Biden memes for 2020: "He will not grope us!"
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's gonna be Hilarious when they get 2016 do-over and have the democrat +90% and he wins again.  
View Quote
They are pushing voter registrations to ensure they don't get caught short
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Only facts revealed by that poll is that the lefts mouthpieces don't like Warren.

Absolutely nothing else
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#9]
wheres the link to that video of the cnn guy melting down on election night?
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Exactly. Idiots at CNN depend on their liberal viewers being bigger idiots for not remembering their previous poll propaganda. Guess they're on to something there...
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you look at historical polling over the past century, it's been quite accurate overall for most elections. It's like some of you have disregarded thousands of accurate political polling results (since polls became a thing) only because of single outlier/anomaly with Trump/Clinton.

I'm not saying you should trust a CNN poll the same way you can't trust a Rasmussen...but you can look at a dozen or so polls and look for an average.

I know it's funny to joke "He's finished now/dropping out any day!" but it's like asking out a thousands girls on dates, getting denied every time, and then ONE TIME a girl says yes. From that point you're convinced of being Casanova based off the single positive result out of thousands that defied the odds.

Just don't get too cocky in 2020.
View Quote
good idea!
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#13]
So, Trump is polling at an average of 50% for CNN watching democrats?

Thats pretty good news!
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Lol
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#15]
No clear front runner as of yet.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 11:05:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL.  I do not see how it is possible you are not a paid shill.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you look at historical polling over the past century, it's been quite accurate overall for most elections. It's like some of you have disregarded thousands of accurate political polling results (since polls became a thing) only because of single outlier/anomaly with Trump/Clinton.

I'm not saying you should trust a CNN poll the same way you can't trust a Rasmussen...but you can look at a dozen or so polls and look for an average.

I know it's funny to joke "He's finished now/dropping out any day!" but it's like asking out a thousands girls, getting denied every time, and then ONE TIME a girl says yes. From that point you're convinced of being Casanova based off the single positive result out of thousands that defied the odds.

How is this shill worthy? Did you even read what I wrote?

You guys are overly confident right now and literally gloating the same way as libs did before the 2016 elections like it's a sure thing/having zero fear.

All I'm saying is don't blow off every bit of news/polling data that you disagree with simply because of one cycle (2016) where they got everything wrong.

And most importantly:
Do you think MSM wants to be embarrassed like they did last time? Trump surprising everyone with a win was like the biggest punch in the gut to liberal media in decades. I'm willing to bet they've made a lot of behind the scenes changing on how their conducting polls so they don't get embarrassed/blind sided again for a second time.

Look at the midterms polls from last year. The final midterm polls had some of the highest accuracy in the past decades of polling when it came to their predictions/who actually won.

Does this make more sense now?
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 11:34:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You guys are overly confident right now and literally gloating the same way as libs did before the 2016 elections like it's a sure thing/having zero fear.

All I'm saying is don't blow off every bit of news/polling data that you disagree with simply because of one cycle (2016) where they got everything wrong.

And most importantly:
Do you think MSM wants to be embarrassed like they did last time? Trump surprising everyone with a win was like the biggest punch in the gut to liberal media in decades. I'm willing to bet they've made a lot of behind the scenes changing on how their conducting polls so they don't get embarrassed/blind sided again for a second time.

Look at the midterms polls from last year. The final midterm polls had some of the highest accuracy in the past decades of polling when it came to their predictions/who actually won.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it's funny to joke "He's finished now/dropping out any day!" but it's like asking out a thousands girls, getting denied every time, and then ONE TIME a girl says yes. From that point you're convinced of being Casanova based off the single positive result out of thousands that defied the odds.

And most importantly:

With all the violence/harassment of Trump supporters do you think more or less people are willing to tell the media/pollsters that they support the President?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And most importantly:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And most importantly:

Well I may have you mixed up with someone else, and if so I apologize.  I thought you were a never-Trumper that routinely posts rhetoric in Trump threads.

edit - and no, I don't think the MSM has learned anything.  They continue to push fake news while they watch their ratings plummet.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Let keep the Trump train rolling!
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#20]
He will drop out any day now!
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Whatever you say, CNN

Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm sure he will pull out any minute
View Quote
I wouldn't....

Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It really doesn't matter if he wins or not, its a shit show after.

He wins? Great, shit show in 5 yrs.  He loses? Shit show in 1 yr.

There's no one that's an establishment Republican who will ever win again.

If he wins, by then we'll have that many new 'Americans' within our borders.

Just accept what's after and stop giving a damn about whether a poll is 100% true OR false.
View Quote
You work in a cubicle and answer to mid management, don't you?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm sure that poll is skewed heavy D, but those fuckers are motivated. They want blood.
Our voters seem to be in a lull or something. I mean we have one of the best economies in years going right now and out country hand's the Dims the house.
Every vote matters.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#25]
This is what they want, not what it is.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Many Republican/conservative households:

"Hello, I'm conducting a poll for CNN.  Do you have a moment?"
*click*
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They are pushing voter registrations to ensure they don't get caught short
View Quote
They're going to register every murderer and drug dealer and rapist and gang member in prison!
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And most importantly:

View Quote
Problem with your point is that both the MSM and Democrats are Monolithic.  The formation of the Justice Democrats is proof of that, as they want to destroy and then remake the Democrat Party, because they legit see the "old" Democratic Party as being white supremacist.  That won't happen before 2020, so the Dems will be severely fractured for awhile yet as the Justice Dems keep breaking people off to their side.  Additionally, the further left the Democratic Party goes, the more of the centrists they lose.

The MSM, and their opinionated talking heads have taken over the networks, and they will continue to do exactly what they did in 2016.  They will not learn from the lesson, because deep deep down in their black hearts, they believe they are right.  Since they believe that they are right, they will stay the course, and in the process, make the same exact mistakes they made in 2016.

They have a minority of people squawking the loudest, and somehow, the MSM believes that minority is representative of the majority of America.  That's a massive mistake, and they're going to step in shit once again.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#29]
They said the same thing in 2016.

So much so that Hilary Clinton didn't even think she had to campaign in PA, OH, or WI.

And then she lost....
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top