BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Adam Sandler funny train died with Punch Drunk Love.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seemed like he's been behind the camera more and more for awhile now. His funny ran out awhile back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qh-4JFLd-s
The Adam Sandler funny train died with Punch Drunk Love.
Pretty much. I haven't seen a Sandler movie since then, and I liked that movie. All the shit that came after was just trash.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#2]
He is true to his friends.

You can learn from a guy like that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
His later movies almost exclusively take place in gucci exotic locations.  How many times can that numbskull film in Hawaii ffs?  South Africa?  The French Rivera?  Manhatten?  The Netherlands?  Spain?  Canadian Niagra Falls?  Cabo San Lucas?  Cape Cod?  How many more "vacation" movies (themed or by proxy) can this jackass produce?

His movies seem to only use comedy as an excuse to go on a well funded business vacation, and nothing more.  Just once.  ONCE.  I would like him to do a fucking relatable comedy again.  Do a movie set in Kansas.   That will be a good litmus test of any comedic element he may have.

*this thread is brought to you by the word Jealousy
View Quote
You mad, bro?
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
His later movies almost exclusively take place in gucci exotic locations.  How many times can that numbskull film in Hawaii ffs?  South Africa?  The French Rivera?  Manhatten?  The Netherlands?  Spain?  Canadian Niagra Falls?  Cabo San Lucas?  Cape Cod?  How many more "vacation" movies (themed or by proxy) can this jackass produce?

His movies seem to only use comedy as an excuse to go on a well funded business vacation, and nothing more.  Just once.  ONCE.  I would like him to do a fucking relatable comedy again.  Do a movie set in Kansas.   That will be a good litmus test of any comedic element he may have.

*this thread is brought to you by the word Jealousy
View Quote
Love interest is always half his age, too
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's standard though.
cribbed from the Google

Cary Grant (who turned 59 during filming) was sensitive about the 25-year age difference between Audrey Hepburn (33 at the time of filming) and himself, and this made him uncomfortable with the romantic interplay between them.
Charade (1963) Official Trailer - Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn Movie HD
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's standard though.
cribbed from the Google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6T2Q4XO7uA
View Quote
Men in their 50s living West L.A. with women in the 30s is damn near a lifestyle. Pretty much all I ever see is men in 40s with chicks in their 20s and even wealthy men in their 70s with women in their early 50s

It's less common to see Hollywood couples of similar ages in Bel Air, Santa Monica, Malibu, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Burbank or even the wealthy down in Palos Verdes
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]
And, he casts that big tittied Turko-Mexican with the unibrow
to do bikini scenes...what an abusive asshole
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He said this himself.

Netflix calls me and says we need a movie,  I call my buddies and ask them where they want go vacation for 6 weeks and get paid. Netflix keeps calling me.
View Quote

I've heard he's actually a really nice guy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Men in their 50s living West L.A. with women in the 30s is damn near a lifestyle. Pretty much all I ever see is men in 40s with chicks in their 20s and even guys in their 60s with women in their earlly 40s.

It's less common to see Hollywood couples of similar ages in Bel Air, Santa Monica, Malibu, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Burbank or even the wealthy down in Palos Verdes
View Quote
It gets less common to see 20s with men in their 60s. Usually guys in their 60s in West L.A. are typically cruising around in luxury cars with women in the 40s

Sep 16, 2016 - Mel Gibson and his much younger girlfriend Rosalind Ross are expecting a baby. It will be the 60-year-old actor's ninth child and the first for his 26-year-old partner of two years

Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Adam Sandler dob: 9/9/66
Selma Hayek 9/2/66
Jennifer Aniston 2/11/69
Kate Beckinsale7/27/73 and Bridget Wilson 9/25/73  are both a little younger but thats still less distance in age than me and my wife.

Seems to me hes pretty realistic with female costars matching his age.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He said this himself.

Netflix calls me and says we need a movie,  I call my buddies and ask them where they want go vacation for 6 weeks and get paid. Netflix keeps calling me.
View Quote
Good for him.  He's mart and seems like a cool guy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Buy a condo for “investment purposes”

Go on vacation a couple of times a year to “work in your investment “ so you can write it off
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#13]
He filmed Blended here in Gainesville, GA.  I went to Dicks Sporting Goods to get swimming gear and they were filming in there. Adam walked right past me.  My niece met him a week later and they took some pics.  He's a cool dude. Oh, he came into LA Fitness and played basketball with the guys shooting hoops in there, right down in Buford.  Shaq was around too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It gets less common to see 20s with men in their 60s. Usually guys in their 60s in West L.A. are typically cruising around in luxury cars with women in the 40s

Sep 16, 2016 - Mel Gibson and his much younger girlfriend Rosalind Ross are expecting a baby. It will be the 60-year-old actor's ninth child and the first for his 26-year-old partner of two years

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/06/21/3BE7CAF200000578-0-image-m-2_1483736992720.jpg
View Quote
In that photo, she looks like she wants to scream for help. Meh, good for Mel. His ninth will be out of diapers in time to help her change Dad.

Worked for Tony Randall.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/06/21/3BE7CAF200000578-0-image-m-2_1483736992720.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Men in their 50s living West L.A. with women in the 30s is damn near a lifestyle. Pretty much all I ever see is men in 40s with chicks in their 20s and even guys in their 60s with women in their earlly 40s.

She’s not that attractive in the face imo
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's the fear of wrinkled old man ball sack. It's written all over her face.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#17]
It is his money happy Msdison production is his company.

He can send rob snyder and hos other stoner friends  to snort 40/K of cocaine off of Megan Kelly ass for all I care.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In that photo, she looks like she wants to scream for help. Meh, good for Mel. His ninth will be out of diapers in time to help her change Dad.

Worked for Tony Randall.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/111690/tony-randall-wife-kids_jpg-1090350.JPG
View Quote
These days in Hollywood I'm seeing a lot of actresses having kids in their 40s or adopting or doing invitro or surrogate. I was surprised at how common it was. Eddie Murphy age 58
Kristin Davis Adopted Children And Secret Boyfriend List 2017 Don't Miss It.

Hugh Grant Expecting His Fifth Child At Age 57 (Report) | Access

Link Posted: 9/14/2019 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's not known for picking attractive wives and his type seems to be a flat chested brunette.

Link Posted: 9/14/2019 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#20]
How dare Adam Sandler vary his film locations instead of making no effort and going through the NYC film commission over and over and over again!
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top