Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll update it once the dems start the impeachment proceedings!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, almost time for a title change
Lol. I meant the other way.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t been watching the news today. What developments have occurred?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid voters gave us a democratic house so we would be more inclined to fight for gun rights.  And ass cancer.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Most plausible scenario is dems know 2020 is a wash so a last ditch attempt to gain something
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It was Pence’s now removed chief of staff.

This guy was from the CIA.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Most plausible scenario is dems know 2020 is a wash so a last ditch attempt to gain something
View Quote
Hitlery was the Democrats golden girl and she still lost to Trump. They know Warren, Biden, or any of them have no chance right now vs Trump so they are going to throw everything they can to damage him before the election.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Democrats keep talking about impeachment...say they support it, will start the investigation, etc.  Yet they still haven't done anything.  It is like two kids who keep saying they are going to kick each other's ass, yet neither of them takes a swing...nothing but continual threats.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Stupid voters gave us a democratic house so we would be more inclined to fight for gun rights.  And ass cancer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh well in other news, the Republican Senate shot down Trumps choice for ATF Director because of, you guessed it, his stance on gun rights! More winning! MAGA! Trust Trump!

Via Twitter @StephenGutowski
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Democrats keep talking about impeachment...say they support it, will start the investigation, etc.  Yet they still haven't done anything.  It is like two kids who keep saying they are going to kick each other's ass, yet neither of them takes a swing...nothing but continual threats.
View Quote
The last-ditch leftist strategy is to keep dog-piling on Trump every chance they get. They have nothing, so they are trying to goad him into losing his temper, telling a lie, making a mistake or responding in a really inappropriate way. This is so they can start the narrative that he is "unstable" or "unfit" to be president. That's their pathetic game and its all they got. We are watching the leftist equivalent of a WWII Japanese Banzai charge. Trump easily repels it and continues to beat them like the circus monkeys they are.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I haven't been watching the news today. What developments have occurred?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't been watching the news today. What developments have occurred?
The media is starting to run cover for her backing off with the Ds in vulnerable districts.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL Democrats want Trump to roll over
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not surprised. Tulsi trying to play to the Democrat base.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#15]
The leftists better start eating cause its quickly melting away!

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember the Strzok/Page texts where they were talking about getting someone inside the WH as a spy?

I wish I could remember whose husband they said they might be able to use. It was an Obama holdover if I remember correctly.

The problem with dem corruption is that it has such magnitude that it's really hard to keep track of...

@wgjhsafT

I firmly believe the whistleblower is a she, not a he. Sue Gordon, of the CIA, resigned from the ODNI's office as 2nd in command to DNI Coats on August 8, 2019. This would seem to be shortly after a secret change was made to the complaint form and we know that the WB was/is CIA.

Am I wrong to look in her direction?
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@wgjhsafT

I firmly believe the whistleblower is a she, not a he. Sue Gordon, of the CIA, resigned from the ODNI's office as 2nd in command to DNI Coats on August 8, 2019. This would seem to be shortly after a secret change was made to the complaint form and we know that the WB was/is CIA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember the Strzok/Page texts where they were talking about getting someone inside the WH as a spy?

I wish I could remember whose husband they said they might be able to use. It was an Obama holdover if I remember correctly.

The problem with dem corruption is that it has such magnitude that it's really hard to keep track of...

@wgjhsafT

I think Bongino thinks the same thing. He mentioned the other day that the pronoun may be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Claim executive privilege. Fuck you pendejos!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't see it that way at all.    First, it is over a year to go.  Second, they have a guaranteed lock on many states making up a large count in the EC.    Third, they have the advantage of owning the media.   Fourth, the GOP has heaps of never-Trumpers, born losers, uncharismatic and unlikable candidates, and freedom-hating shitbirds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Claim executive privilege. Fuck you pendejos!
View Quote
He should dump a bunch of shit on them that they don't want to see.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In 1998, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives for perjury and obstruction of justice following allegations that he committed perjury and obstructed justice to conceal an affair that he had with Monica Lewinsky, a 22-year old White House Intern. Clinton was acquitted by the Senate in 1999 and completed his term in office.

If Trump gets impeached can he be acquitted and finish his term like slick willy?
View Quote
Yep

And can run in 2020
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol. He’s fucking daring them to subpoena him, that’s what he wants.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
@wgjhsafT

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was Pence's now removed chief of staff.

@wgjhsafT

It's already been hinted at that she passed the conversation along .  Not confirmed.  The Senate intel committee liked an awful lot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Just went over to the DailyKos site for some entertainment.

Holy S*** those people are off their f'n rockers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please, don't throw me in that briar patch.  LOL
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Oh well in other news, the Republican Senate shot down Trumps choice for ATF Director because of, you guessed it, his stance on gun rights! More winning! MAGA! Trust Trump!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your argument for why you are voting warren has been so that Rs in congress/senate will fight harder for gun rights.  Now you link a news story showing Rs in congress/senate are already fighting for gun rights.  So why the fuck would you vote warren?

"Hey, coach, hurrrr hurrrrr, let's keep our starters on the bench until the 4th quarter, hurrrr durrrrr.  That way, when we're  down 4 touchdowns, they'll fight harder, durrrr durrrr durrr...."
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep. Dems are so fucking stupid they can’t see the long game. Please don’t throw me away into that briar patch!!

Then you think their district voters are screaming in their ears.

Think about when we scream into ears of reps and senators regarding gun control. Remember we are the extreme for gun laws and any infringement.

Now take our passion and communication to reps and senators for impeaching president
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Your argument for why you are voting warren has been so that Rs in congress/senate will fight harder for gun rights.  Now you link a news story showing Rs in congress/senate are already fighting for gun rights.  So why the fuck would you vote warren?

"Hey, coach, hurrrr hurrrrr, let's keep our starters on the bench until the 4th quarter, hurrrr durrrrr.  That way, when we're  down 4 touchdowns, they'll fight harder, durrrr durrrr durrr...."
View Quote
Should we tell him Canterbury was opposed because he was too pro-gun control or should we let him wallow in his ignorance and laugh at him
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

Rush is right - there is a seething hatred towards big.gov from a vast number of people.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#33]
I think the leaker is a woman so that if she is questioned by Republicans she can tear up, cry, boohoo and say she was so scared for her children, she had to blow the whistle. Kleenex city making the Republicans look...just mean!
The only thing she would be blowing is shifty shift for who knows what.  Female, like that BS slut Ford.....I'm so scared
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think the leaker is a woman so that if she is questioned by Republicans she can tear up, cry, boohoo and say she was so scared for her children, she had to blow the whistle. Kleenex city making the Republicans look...just mean!
The only thing she would be blowing is shifty shift for who knows what.  Female, like that BS slut Ford.....I'm so scared
View Quote
Don’t care. Please oh please impeach our president. Guarantees victory.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well he's a moron so.... Anyone who's "stratagy" is to give the levers of power to the fucking Democrats to hopefully stiffen our resolve on bumpstocks has to be either a moron or a commie infiltrator
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
It’s happening.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It’s happening.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Pompeo just might dump a fuckton of incriminating Biden Ukrainian documents on the dems. They will wish they never asked for a damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Ukraine pres is a friend of trump, they trust each other. Shit is going to get real. Trump is 8 moves ahead of the dems.

Dems are pinned, no matter what move they make they lose big.  It really is 4d chess, like all politics.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There’s audio recording.  Pull your head out of the sand.  Not everything is “fake news.”
View Quote
No shit, I've heard it.  Still nothing there.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:34:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Probably already posted in one of these threads somewhere, but this was interesting:

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.
View Quote

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/intel-community-secretly-gutted-requirement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/

ETA: Seditious conspiracy  
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#43]
There is no play for the Democrats and Deep State that doesn't end in a loss.  It's only a matter of how long they want to play this out and, depending on which direction they take, how BIGLY the loss is.

It makes me wonder why they would take such stupid risks and ridiculous ploys.  What they much be hiding and what they are afraid they will ultimately loose must be SO GREAT that they are willing to risk everything until the last possible moment.

It's as if this is a chess match that is already in MATE but the opponent is going to take all the time on the clock and make every move until the king is tipped.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Look to the following characters:

ICIG - Was lead council for the DOJ-NSD during the 2016 election...the same department he and Sally Yates said could not be examined by the IG...the role he took.  What legal advice had he given or was coerced to give while in that role?  Why allow this BS complaint?

Sue Gordon - Another IC acolyte who was purposefully passed over for the role of ODNI.  More than likely helped from the outside.

Lawfareblog affiliated lawyers - the legal framework crafters and story tellers from the muh-Russia story to Brett Kavanaugh.  Most are ex-DOJ or IC lawyers and or agents with strong Democrat ties to the Brooking think tank or Soros.
View Quote
Oh for god's sake...…...it is all starting to make sense now.

I am not surprised but thanks for the info.

I figured it was or intelligence agencies acting to overthrow the elected president once again.

Our IA's have become entirely rogue agencies...…...there should simply be NO DOUBT about it in anyone's mind by now.

Most of us KNEW this would eventually happen...…..and here we are.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Oh for god's sake......it is all starting to make sense now.

I figured it was or intelligence agencies acting to overthrow the elected president once again.

Our IA's have become entirely rogue agencies......there should simply be NO DOUBT about in anyone's mind by now.

Most of us KNEW this would eventually happen.....and here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look to the following characters:

ICIG - Was lead council for the DOJ-NSD during the 2016 election...the same department he and Sally Yates said could not be examined by the IG...the role he took.  What legal advice had he given or was coerced to give while in that role?  Why allow this BS complaint?

Sue Gordon - Another IC acolyte who was purposefully passed over for the role of ODNI.  More than likely helped from the outside.

Lawfareblog affiliated lawyers - the legal framework crafters and story tellers from the muh-Russia story to Brett Kavanaugh.  Most are ex-DOJ or IC lawyers and or agents with strong Democrat ties to the Brooking think tank or Soros.
Oh for god's sake......it is all starting to make sense now.

Our IA's have become entirely rogue agencies......there should simply be NO DOUBT about in anyone's mind by now.

Most of us KNEW this would eventually happen.....and here we are.
This is what happens when you let .gov get too big.

It might not be fixable.  I really don't think it is.

I really hope a group of state governors get some balls and decide to fight this shit.  A group of states will be the only entity with both the power and legitimacy to actually force a change.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is what happens when you let .gov get too big.

It might not be fixable.  I really don't think it is.

I really hope a group of state governors get some balls and decide to fight this shit.  A group of states will be the only entity with both the power and legitimacy to actually force a change.
View Quote
We were warned by the Founding Fathers...….we didn't listen.

Ironically Chuckie Schumer was correct all along when he fairly recently reminded us that  "if  fuck with the IA's you will be destroyed"...…(paraphrasing, but that is what he meant).

And he was ENTIRELY correct.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
How is that Trump's fault?  WTF Utah gave us Romney.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
He was shot down for being too anti-2a but OP won't let that get in the way of his narrative
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He was shot down for being too anti-2a but OP won't let that get in the way of his narrative
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For clarity for anyone who may have missed it, OP's narrative is: orangemanbad! Vote for warren!
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#50]
For anyone that is interested this is a long but very detailed article of where things are probably going.  The House rules set by Pelosi, created in December of 2018 for this session of Congress, have been setup from day one to enable an impeachment vote.  A snippet is below.

Speaker Pelosi has authorized the House committees to work together under the umbrella of an “official impeachment inquiry.”  The House Intelligence (Schiff) and Judiciary Committees (Nadler) are currently working together leading this process.

From recent events we can see the framework of Schiff compiling Trump-Ukraine articles and Nadler compiling Trump-Russia articles.  Trump-Ukraine via Schiff will likely focus on a corruption angle; Trump-Russia via Nadler will likely focus on an obstruction angle.

How many articles of impeachment are finally assembled is unknown, but it is possible to see the background construct as described above.  Unlike historic examples of committee impeachment assembly, and in combination with the lack of an initiation vote, Pelosi’s earlier House Rule changes now appear intentionally designed to block republicans during the article assembly process.  The minority will have no voice.  This is quite a design.

Once the articles are drawn up, Schiff and Nadler will vote to approve them out of committee.  Democrats control the majority so the articles will easily pass out of committee.  Then the articles must come before a full house vote.  The current two-week recess is the period where Pelosi has instructed her team to return to their districts and sell the reasoning and purpose for the upcoming vote.  Speaker Pelosi will hold that vote.

It is more than likely the vote will pass through the House on party lines.  Once Pelosi achieves a vote of passage on any single article President Trump is considered impeached.

Back to this two-week break.  While the technical reason for the recess is to celebrate the Jewish holidays of Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah, it is now obvious the sequence of events has been constructed specifically toward these impeachment efforts.

There are 31 House districts currently held by Democrats which President Trump won in 2016; Pelosi is giving those members an opportunity to make their impeachment case to their constituents now, but failure to support the effort is likely not optional for all except a few of the most tenuously vulnerable.  House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer and Majority Whip James Clyburn will assemble enough votes for impeachment.

While those house members are explaining to their constituents, back in DC the committee work on the articles will collate.  On Friday afternoon, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, and Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, issued a subpoena demanding a slew of Ukraine-related documents from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo by Oct. 4th. The committees also scheduled depositions with five State Department officials between Oct. 2 and Oct. 10.

Notice that with the rule changes the minority will not be participating in these depositions.  The republicans will likely have no idea what is happening therein.

As Chad Pergram notes:

“The subpoenas are part of a two-pronged strategy by Democrats. Get the information to help tailor the articles of impeachment, or convert a refusal to comply into an impeachment article itself.”

Chairman Nadler (Judiciary) almost certainly already has his Obstruction articles assembled using prior testimony, depositions and relying heavily on the Mueller report.

However, Chairmen Schiff, Cummings and Engel will be more urgently assembling the Corruption articles based on the purposefully constructed Trump-Ukraine whistleblower leak and subsequent document production.  Hence, the depositions during the break.

The Democrats are going to act fast.  Remember, by design Speaker Pelosi has this set up so that Republicans don’t even participate in the impeachment process.  There are no republicans participating in the assembly of the articles of impeachment.  Stunningly, and as an outcome of those earlier rule changes, there is no minority voice in this process.

When the 116th congress returns from their break on October 15th, 2019, the Articles of Impeachment will have already been assembled.

Speaker Pelosi has to give the media some reference point to say the republicans were included in the process, so she will likely have mid to late October destined for the committee chairs to have committee debate on their pre-assembled articles.  This will give the impression of minority participation, but it will be for optics only.

Democrats are keen optical strategists and narrative engineers; and as you know they coordinate all endeavors with their media allies.  The narrative assembly and usefulness by media to drive a tactical national political message will hit heavily in this mid/late October time-frame.  This will allow the executive suites (media) to capture/stir-up maximum public interest and make the most money therein.

There will likely be more articles other than just “obstruction of justice” (Muh Rusia) and “corruption of office” (Muh Ukraine), but those two are easily visible.  Emoluments may also play a role.

The articles of impeachment will then be voted out of each committee; and after a significant dramatic pause for maximum political value, Speaker Pelosi will present days of House debate on them.

The media will construct television sets to broadcast the house impeachment debates, and the Democrat candidates will use this time to spotlight their angelic policies and anti-corruption agenda.   Big Dollar Democrats will bring in their activist groups from around the nation to celebrate the impeachment of President Trump.

Then, once Pelosi is certain the maximum political benefit has been achieved, she will announce the date for the Full House Vote on Articles of Impeachment.  We can be certain the date will be filled with maximum drama and made-for-tv effect complete with Speaker Pelosi bringing back the big gavel for a grand presentation and a full house vote.
View Quote
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top