Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Equal & opposite reaction, this will not go unanswered & unchallenged.
View Quote
By who?

The pussy bitch GOPe that had perfected "Try & Fail (tm)?"
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Both sides have been doing this shit since the 60’s... nothing is going to happen.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This.  I find it really hard to believe that these judges aren't in on it.  Surely they aren't stupid enough to fall for bullshit warrant requests, especially when they are politically motivated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did a judge sign off on this, and if so I wonder who appointed them.
This.  I find it really hard to believe that these judges aren't in on it.  Surely they aren't stupid enough to fall for bullshit warrant requests, especially when they are politically motivated.
Congress has independent subpoena power.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Both sides have been doing this shit since the 60’s... nothing is going to happen.
View Quote
The right would never get away with it. It isn't a symmetrical playing field. If Republicans were caught doing what the Dems are doing imagine the shitshow.

Look at Obama running guns to Mex cartels, his IRS going after grass roots conservatives, Clinton and her email server and coverup.

At look while they try to impeach Trump because he asked Ukraine to investigate corruption.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s almost cold enough to build a snow fort
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
What happened to attorney-client privilege?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Barr should investigate this.

Get a search warrant for the pencil neck, and all his personal and computer assets and accounts to include those of his staff.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I banged Jay Sekulow’s wife in high school.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The right would never get away with it. It isn't a symmetrical playing field. If Republicans were caught doing what the Dems are doing imagine the shitshow.

Look at Obama running guns to Mex cartels, his IRS going after grass roots conservatives, Clinton and her email server and coverup.

At look while they try to impeach Trump because he asked Ukraine to investigate corruption.
View Quote
This.

Trump has been investigated since before he was elected.  Because the left couldn't accept his election, they have shown their hand in ways I hope they live to regret.

Can you imagine the shit show that would have happened if even one of Obama's illegal acts got investigated by the right like this?

The media would have obliterated the right.  Yet they are doing whatever they can, no matter the cost to their credibility, to help bring down trump..... which at the end if trump's presidency.... will only really show trump as one of the most honest presidents ever elected as what other president could withstand such politically motivated nvestigation his entire term and not fall to some pedantic charge.... while still accomplishing shit at such a record setting pace?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]
“Like all companies, we are required by law to provide information to government and law enforcement agencies,” spokesperson Jim Greer said.

“In all cases, we ensure that requests for assistance are valid and that we act in compliance with the law.”

Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What are you going to do about it republicans?  Nothing, yeah that’s what I thought.
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
“Like all companies, we are required by law to provide information to government and law enforcement agencies,” spokesperson Jim Greer said.

“In all cases, we ensure that requests for assistance are valid and that we act in compliance with the law.”

View Quote
So there was a warrant signed by a fed judge?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What are you going to do about it republicans?  Nothing, yeah that’s what I thought.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So there was a warrant signed by a fed judge?
View Quote
possibly not, several federal agencies have admin subpoena powers. This is likely to go unnoticed in the usual media outlets, but it's a pretty big fucking deal. Makes Watergate seam like childs play
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes it will.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We are in an active coup attempt.
View Quote
Lamest coup evar.  This is particularly dirty politics, not a "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

Can't just misuse words to make a point like leftists do.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Just wait until these folks have all the branches of .gov.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Tree of Liberty needs refreshing from time to time.....
View Quote
Ass beating followed by tar & feather humiliation on national TV would do wonders for this sort of thing.  Seriously, how could a pol hope to recover from that?  It'd effectively banish them from public life, without the need for bloodshed (and its martyrs).  I can certainly see the appeal of the tactic.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote me - Trump will have more flexibility in his second term.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Gateway Pundit....Is RGD back?
View Quote
What happened to him (it?) anyway?  I'd find it hard to believe he was finally banned for spamming after all that bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wanna bet?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Time to warm up some pitch and pluck some chickens...
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Breitbart said they got them through the phone companies.

Shifty shift shifting yet still parked. Vroom Vroom!
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#26]
well we know the republican party and DOJ won't do anything about this

we all know what we have to do to fix this though and it aint voting or protestin in DC next october  but no one wants to miss NFL and has house payments to make  so fuck the country, and fuck our kids and grandkids.   fuck them all because muh mortgage.

but hey the stock market is doing great!   for the nonce
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Keep it up Dems, they just might haul you off...
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:49:36 PM EDT
[#28]
I kind of wish I was a Democrat. There is nothing their side won’t do to win. No law they won’t break, no crime they won’t commit, no institution they won’t corrupt, no line they won’t cross. Their politicians never betray them. There’s no such thing as a DINO. When they get power they run roughshod with it.

They control the schools, colleges, the media, Hollywood, the music industry, the comic industry, social media, the tech industry, most of the judiciary and list goes on and on. It would be great if I thought that way. But I surely do not.

I’m not at all surprised to find out Schiff spied on Nunes. It’s the kind of thing you would expect a corrupt, soulless politician to do. And he knows because of the two tier justice system he will pay no price, even though a Republican would. Must be nice.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:54:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They must really fear some things coming down the pipeline to be attacking the republicans and POTUS like this.
View Quote
ROFL!

Why on earth would any dem be afraid of any of the republicans? The republicans have demonstrated quite effectively they have the balls of a post op male to female tranny.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We are in an active coup attempt.
View Quote
Oh yeah. They seem to be unconcerned about possible consequences. They are going all in.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Dems are completely out of control and delusional. What a shitshow
View Quote
yeah, so wtf have republicans done about any of it? Oh yes, not a single thing, it's like battered wife syndrome..
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Is anyone ready to start doing something to these people yet?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just wait until these folks have all the branches of .gov.
View Quote
Do they have the .mil?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
yeah, so wtf have republicans done about any of it? Oh yes, not a single thing, it's like battered wife syndrome..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you remember back when Republicans had the majority in the House but Democrats controlled the Senate and White House?  Republicans said they couldn't do anything because they only had 1/2 of one third of the government.

Do you remember back when the Republicans then won the majority in the Senate and kept the majority in the House?  Republicans said they couldn't do anything because President Obama had veto power

Republicans should just stick to "we can't do anything" and leave it at that.

Pussies
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As RINO as some of them are it wouldn't surprise me if some R's were in on it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, everyone is still looking down at their feet hoping someone else will hold them accountable for their crimes.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hawaii Judge will sign anything from the left.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Look what’s trending.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Just another example of how much power the left holds verses the impotent republicans.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Controlled opposition?
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#43]
So is it legal for the Senate to investigate the House?

Republicans need to grow a spine and play games. Democrats are in open cold war warfare.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#44]
It's only the call records, not the content. There is nothing wrong with Trump's personal attorneys talking to people who can be trusted to provide them information regarding the Ukraine/Russian folly. Rudy and Jay are no legal lightweights. This is gonna be fun when pencil-neck crashes!
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
ROFL!

Why on earth would any dem be afraid of any of the republicans? The republicans have demonstrated quite effectively they have the balls of a post op male to female tranny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They must really fear some things coming down the pipeline to be attacking the republicans and POTUS like this.
ROFL!

Republicans hold office.  Democrats hold power.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think Gestapo is an appropriate label for Democrats from here on out.
View Quote
Ya, right up there with Mao's red guard, Russian bolsheviks, East German Stasi and so many other tyrannical secret police.

I hope President Trump and Rudy Giuliani break a Narwhale horn clobbering Schiff after this stunt.

Day of reckoning ...1/20/21
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do they have the .mil?
View Quote
Of course.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Evil on the rise.

IF the truth were known.....
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top