Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 7:07:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I wonder how the dumbass soccer moms and their dumbass cuck husbands feel about their democrat vote now?

Link Posted: 12/25/2019 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I wonder how the dumbass soccer moms and their dumbass cuck husbands feel about their democrat vote now?

View Quote
You guys are giving wayyyyyyy too much credit to soccer moms and other dem morons .

They believe if their daughters don’t fuck black guys that means their daughters are racist . And that’s the worst thing you can be in their eyes.

They will happily sacrifice their daughters and their neighborhood to a preferred class . Their sons are just evil white males in training ,they dgaf what happens to them .

Maybe the boys will get the shit beat out fo them enough to learn to be respectable slaves .
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 7:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]
They buy a nice house in the suburbs because it isn't amongst a bunch of low income apartments, only to learn that the law now requires those apartments be built on the expensive view lots that someone was saving up to sell later as a retirement investment.  After saving their lot of land to sell for retirement income, they are told that it has to be used for multi-family construction.  This will then reduce both the price of the lot, and the value of surrounding properties.

It is sort of a "chickens come home to roost" awakening for the liberal democrats who moved to the suburbs specifically to be far away from multi-family (apartment) buildings.  Now, their own laws devalue their property.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:05:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Commies being commies.
View Quote
Thing is it's not the "commies" that grease the wheels of that type of rezoning out in red counties that are within a 1.5 hr commute into a population center like say NoVA.

It's local GOPers working with a developer's local lawyers that are doing us in....The dems really don't have to lift a finger. Believe me the GOPers would love a new law saying that they could run roughshod over current zoning laws. The ruse they try to use is "affordable housing for police, teachers, firefighters".

Why you people can't get that through their thick heads is beyond me.

Now it goes without saying that the dems will try to increase housing density in the areas they already control. The current trend of plopping McMansions into 1960s era rancher areas like West Springfield in NoVA will just give way to four-unit McQuadplex that can be built on the same .75 acre lot.

I've already seen some down that way, either full of Hispanics or H1Bs.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:12:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is king of odd

He earned a bachelor's degree in political science from American University, where, though Muslim, he was a member of the historically Jewish fraternity Sigma Alpha Mu, attracted by the chapter's progressivism and "respect for diversity".
View Quote
Wait till you find out about Israel and Saudi Arabia
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know this is hard to swallow if you live in VA, but this is a good thing.

The only way that the right can make any headway at this point is if people see who the left really is.  They've been able to hide their true intentions for decades now.  They are finally getting bold enough to come out of the shadows with what they want to do with this country.  This is an opportunity.  People can now see what these policies are going to do to them personally.
View Quote
you keep clinging to the ballot box meme, bud. just don't hold your breath.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:19:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ibraheem Samirah

That is not the name of a true American.

View Quote
But we’re a nation of immigrants!

Muh melting pot!
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@VooDoo3dfx

y tho

what happened to him?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Combat Jack is creaming his pants right now.
@VooDoo3dfx

y tho

what happened to him?
@SBR_Slut

Got the lock.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nothing right now.

It's only after the places are built, they are occupied.... and the police calls increase,  will they care.

Until then, embrace the enrichment.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You guys are giving wayyyyyyy too much credit to soccer moms and other dem morons .

They believe if their daughters don’t fuck black guys that means their daughters are racist . And that’s the worst thing you can be in their eyes.

They will happily sacrifice their daughters and their neighborhood to a preferred class . Their sons are just evil white males in training ,they dgaf what happens to them .

Maybe the boys will get the shit beat out fo them enough to learn to be respectable slaves .
View Quote
Well then the dumbasses will find out the hard way.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Let me tell you a story. Here in MD someone wanted to build a heavily section 8 apartment complex near a relatively nice white working class area. He received death threats until he stopped applying for permits. In fucking MD!!!!!  I doubt this will go anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good. This will piss off a ton of suburban democrats who vote for "diversity" from their ivory towers never having to actually experience it.
View Quote
This!

Libs in big city suburbs will be the main ones affected by this. They LOVE diversity until it moves in next door...
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I am quite sure that, mysteriously, multi-family units won't be approved in the neighborhoods of the politicians promoting this shit.

However, I hope the soccer moms and .gov drones that vote for them get it good and hard.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#15]
millennials are too weak to use ladders

ok snowflakes
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Talk about destroying property values....and the real estate taxes that come from that.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Example number eight thousand seven hundred eighty seven of why you get as much land as you possibly can.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Democrats are scum and so are their voters
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Example number eight thousand seven hundred eighty seven of why you get as much land as you possibly can.
View Quote
They'll just take it eventually.  Nobody should own land.  You may only occupy this 100sf "apartment" that you must share with an iranian refugee with ties to ISIS.  You must provide their food, pay the utilities because they are disadvantaged.  If you don't watch their 15 kids and make your vehicle available to them, you will be thrown in jail.  If you report them for making calls to IRAN to talk to ISIS leadership, you will be charged with a hate crime.  If you don't share your wife, you are a bigot.  If you have a daughter, the state will marry them off to the sons of your apartment mates or another disadvantaged person in order to reduce the divide between the have and have nots.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They'll just take it eventually.  Nobody should own land.  You may only occupy this 100sf "apartment" that you must share with an iranian refugee with ties to ISIS.  You must provide their food, pay the utilities because they are disadvantaged.  If you don't watch their 15 kids and make your vehicle available to them, you will be thrown in jail.  If you report them for making calls to IRAN to talk to ISIS leadership, you will be charged with a hate crime.  If you don't share your wife, you are a bigot.  If you have a daughter, the state will marry them off to the sons of your apartment mates or another disadvantaged person in order to reduce the divide between the have and have nots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
they'll just crank up the property taxes until people can no longer afford it

gotta get the kulaks to pay their "fair share"
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sickening truth.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:37:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

[b]Thing is it's not the "commies" that grease the wheels of that type of rezoning out in red counties that are within a 1.5 hr commute into a population center like say NoVA.

It's local GOPers working with a developer's local lawyers that are doing us in....The dems really don't have to lift a finger. Believe me the GOPers would love a new law saying that they could run roughshod over current zoning laws.
View Quote
Truth^

The only difference between the Dems and the GOPe is that the Dems want to give the fucking country away and the R's want to sell it.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good. This will piss off a ton of suburban democrats who vote for "diversity" from their ivory towers never having to actually experience it.
View Quote
They'll still vote democrap.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They wont stop until we are totally subjugated or dead.  There will be no compromise or middle of the road solution.

1 culture will survive, the other wont.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Run, or fight. That's it.
They wont stop until we are totally subjugated or dead.  There will be no compromise or middle of the road solution.

1 culture will survive, the other wont.
Yup, and since most of the right won't fight and many won't even recognize we're in such as existential fight I don't have high hopes.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:46:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't buy the "infringement" argument.  These homeowners shouldn't have a right to prevent other owners from developing their property unless there was some contractual/deeded requirement.  Cities should develop naturally according to best use based on market values and freedom.  All the planning/zoning that has gone on has distorted what should have happened in a free market.

I'd like to see more retail and commercial mixed in my neighborhood.  Restaurants, bars, shops.  Sterile, mono-development suburbs are boring.  I'd say it is other cultural factors that create problems, not construction or zoning de-regulation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think one could articulate that placing a 12 story apartment block in a neighborhood of single family houses is having a negative impact, ergo, infringing on the liberty of the surrounding residents.

We just fought off a developer who wanted to build a 4 story hotel in our neighborhood of single family houses. He would have easily pulled off the zoning change had the entire neighborhood not packed the city council meeting to voice their opposition.
I don't buy the "infringement" argument.  These homeowners shouldn't have a right to prevent other owners from developing their property unless there was some contractual/deeded requirement.  Cities should develop naturally according to best use based on market values and freedom.  All the planning/zoning that has gone on has distorted what should have happened in a free market.

I'd like to see more retail and commercial mixed in my neighborhood.  Restaurants, bars, shops.  Sterile, mono-development suburbs are boring.  I'd say it is other cultural factors that create problems, not construction or zoning de-regulation.
You are crushingly naive. Which would be fine, except you get to vote.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:49:39 AM EDT
[#26]
You have to give democrats credit for working hard to get what they promised done.  If the Republicans had worked with Trump and worked this hard there probably would not have been an impeachment or this anti bullshit going on now.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#27]
It's called Agenda 21 or 2030 now. This has been in the works for a while.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:53:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Man, you guys really need to remind these assholes just who works for who in the most stark terms.

Their brazenness deserves an unmistakable response.
View Quote
Looks the other way around right now. I mean, who works period, right?
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:56:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is what they voted for. This is what they want.

Don't assume they are unhappy or disappointed, even if this ends poorly for them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:57:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am quite sure that, mysteriously, multi-family units won't be approved in the neighborhoods of the politicians promoting this shit.

However, I hope the soccer moms and .gov drones that vote for them get it good and hard.
View Quote
So do I, except then they'll move further in and the cycle will repeat spreading the cancer further.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 2:10:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Do they build them out of wood or other flammable materials? Just curious.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:48:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Is this legislation still moving forward?
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:50:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Talk about destroying property values....and the real estate taxes that come from that.
View Quote
They’ll just increase the mil rate to make up for the shortfall.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
“Hey, red counties: Say hello to apartments full of Section 8 voters!”
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#35]
The war on white people continues
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#36]
You can't have guns... BTW, meet your new neighbors...
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 7:52:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Lol. Now they're really jumping the shark.  Anyone who has been in a holding pattern into DCA, over NoVa, has seen the the 1000's and 1000's of estates that are out there. There's huge money in NoVa and when you fuck with that you're fucking with people that will put you out of office. Not with guns but with a checkbook.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pretty much this. Many will leave to go to places not affected by this silly shit. But, one day it will spread to there as well. Then they will be left with no choice but to fight. Will it be too late......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Run, or fight. That's it.
Pretty much this. Many will leave to go to places not affected by this silly shit. But, one day it will spread to there as well. Then they will be left with no choice but to fight. Will it be too late......
Fight? With what, after they've passed every manner of gun control and have taken all of your guns and ammo? What's after that? Great Britain style knife restrictions? Then what? Cause it never stops.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top