Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:16:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I missed out on my very first, Page ### IS MINE post....on page 873 no less....because of you, Waterglass.

Q predicted this.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:43:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PNWPatriot:
I missed out on my very first, Page ### IS MINE post....on page 873 no less....because of you, Waterglass.

Q predicted this.

View Quote
And you missed post 20, 2020, 20-er.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:55:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PNWPatriot] [#3]
Originally Posted By BMWBIKR:
And you missed post 20, 2020, 20-er.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:19:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NorWester:

Come on, its a parody account and some of it is pretty funny. Not quite as funny as everybody taking it seriously though.
View Quote

I wanted to believe
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:26:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I wanted to believe
View Quote

I swear to god, you never sleep. Are you the RealDonaldTrump?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:

Unless the independent ME comes to a different conclusion than the state, No you didn't.
View Quote

Yes I did.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:16:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#8]
Originally Posted By PNWPatriot:

I swear to god, you never sleep. Are you the RealDonaldTrump?
View Quote

I get my 6-hours every night - but I hit it early last night so I could hit the range early today....wanna get in my reps before the temp gets too high.  It's like 58-degrees when the sun comes up @ 6am, and by 9:30-10 it's pushing 90.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:38:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:51:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: togadelic] [#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/03CC5E0D-2670-41E1-AAD4-2BEAAB76B3F3_jpe-1468668.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/628EB979-B707-4C7B-B20B-95B384E346CC_jpe-1468669.JPG

The UN is trying to stick their nose in America’s business and protect the image of ANTIFA soy boys in their skinny jeans, and at the same time, said soy boys and metrosexuals / incels are waving a UN flag at Chaz/Chop/autonomous zone...
View Quote

Just tell the truth and label the UN an international terrorist organization.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#13]

I was off just a bit, sounds like we have a new contender

As Columbus, Ohio’s mayor announced that the city’s statue of Christopher Columbus will come down, a petition is circulating to rename the city “Flavortown.”

The legacy of Christopher Columbus has come into focus as the country comes to grips with the United States’ past with racism.

The Christopher Columbus statue at Columbus’ City Hall is one of several across the country that are slated to come down. Statues in both San Francisco and Sacramento are also in the process of being removed.

A separate statue of Christopher Columbus in Columbus, Ohio, will come down from the center of Columbus State Community College's campus.

As of late Friday, more than 8,000 petitioners are calling for Columbus, Ohio’s renaming to Flavortown.

“Columbus is an amazing city, but one whose name is tarnished by the very name itself,” the petition reads.

“Why not rename the city Flavortown? The new name is twofold,” the petition adds. “For one, it honors Central Ohio's proud heritage as a culinary crossroads and one of the nation's largest test markets for the food industry. Secondly, cheflebrity Guy Fieri was born in Columbus.”

https://www.kristv.com/news/america-in-crisis/petition-underway-to-rename-columbus-ohio-flavortown-as-city-removes-christopher-columbus-statue
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:18:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sneadhearn] [#14]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Daddy likes
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Daddy likes

Ohhh. Do San Francisco next!!!!!!

Religion is bad, right?

And all the other San places.

San Antonio?

Las Cruces?

Sacramento...

Shit we could do this all day.

Religious oppression in the form of city names?

The good Soviets did that. We should too. St. Petersburg? Ha!

Sam Francisco should be the new Leningrad
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:26:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#15]
Originally Posted By togadelic:

As Columbus, Ohio’s mayor announced that the city’s statue of Christopher Columbus will come down, a petition is circulating to rename the city Flavortown Flavatown.

The legacy of Christopher Columbus has come into focus as the country comes to grips with the United States’ past with racism.

The Christopher Columbus statue at Columbus’ City Hall is one of several across the country that are slated to come down. Statues in both San Francisco and Sacramento are also in the process of being removed.

A separate statue of Christopher Columbus in Columbus, Ohio, will come down from the center of Columbus State Community College's campus.

As of late Friday, more than 8,000 petitioners are calling for Columbus, Ohio’s renaming to FlavorFLAVAtown.

“Columbus is an amazing city, but one whose name is tarnished by the very name itself,” the petition reads.

“Why not rename the city Flavortown? The new name is twofold,” the petition adds. “For one, it honors Central Ohio's proud heritage as a culinary crossroads and one of the nation's largest test markets for the food industry. Secondly, cheflebrity Guy Fieri was born in Columbus.”

https://www.kristv.com/news/america-in-crisis/petition-underway-to-rename-columbus-ohio-flavortown-as-city-removes-christopher-columbus-statue
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#16]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/628EB979-B707-4C7B-B20B-95B384E346CC_jpe-1468669.JPG

The UN is trying to stick their nose in America’s business and protect the image of ANTIFA soy boys in their skinny jeans, and at the same time, said soy boys and metrosexuals / incels are waving a UN flag at Chaz/Chop/autonomous zone...
View Quote

George Floyd's brother has been calling for UN involvement.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/george-floyds-brother-philonise-gives-message-to-un-panel-investigating-systemic-racism-in-us

I don't know about the rest of you mf'ers but the thought of blue helmets on US soil...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Must find that armor.

(Wonder if they make it in short/fat...)
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#18]
UN experts greatly troubled over labeling antifa as domestic terrorists

Experts for the United Nations have expressed great concern over the labeling of antifa members as "domestic terrorists."

“International human rights law protects the right to freedom of expression, association and peaceful assembly,” said Fionnuala Ni Aolain, the U.N. special rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism said Friday. "It is regrettable that the United States has chosen to respond to the protests in a manner that undermines these fundamental rights."

The denouncement came in response to a statement made by Attorney General William Barr late last month while riots were breaking out across the country.

"It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others and interferes with the rights of peaceful protesters, as well as all other citizens," he stated.

Barr concluded, "The violence instigated and carried out by antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly."

The same day, President Trump tweeted, "The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization."

This controversy comes in the wake of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis late last month after a police officer knelt on his neck for several minutes. In response, protests and riots have been occurring in cities across America.

On Wednesday, Floyd's brother, Philonise Floyd, pleaded with the U.N. Human Rights Council to investigate the issue of police brutality in the U.S.

"The way you saw my brother tortured and murdered on camera is the way black people are treated by police in America. You watched my brother die. That could have been me. I am my brother's keeper. You in the United Nations are your brothers' and sisters' keepers in America, and you have the power to help us get justice for my brother, George Floyd," he said.

The U.N. has already begun debating the issue and will continue to do so.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/un-experts-greatly-troubled-over-labeling-antifa-as-domestic-terrorists

https://twitter.com/UNGeneva/status/1274007783864627201
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#19]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-ALHu0GCQ
View Quote

Damn! I got a freedom boner.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:20:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jwalk138] [#20]
At least two people were shot and one was killed inside Seattle's Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) area early Saturday morning, and police say they are investigating despite it being in a "no-cop" zone of the city.

https://www.newsweek.com/police-investigating-shooting-inside-seattles-no-cop-chaz-zone-
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#21]
UN experts greatly troubled over labeling antifa as domestic terrorists

Experts for the United Nations have expressed great concern over the labeling of antifa members as "domestic terrorists."

“International human rights law protects the right to freedom of expression, association and peaceful assembly,” said Fionnuala Ni Aolain, the U.N. special rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism said Friday. "It is regrettable that the United States has chosen to respond to the protests in a manner that undermines these fundamental rights."

The denouncement came in response to a statement made by Attorney General William Barr late last month while riots were breaking out across the country.

"It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others and interferes with the rights of peaceful protesters, as well as all other citizens," he stated.

Barr concluded, "The violence instigated and carried out by antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly."

The same day, President Trump tweeted, "The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization."

This controversy comes in the wake of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis late last month after a police officer knelt on his neck for several minutes. In response, protests and riots have been occurring in cities across America.

On Wednesday, Floyd's brother, Philonise Floyd, pleaded with the U.N. Human Rights Council to investigate the issue of police brutality in the U.S.

"The way you saw my brother tortured and murdered on camera is the way black people are treated by police in America. You watched my brother die. That could have been me. I am my brother's keeper. You in the United Nations are your brothers' and sisters' keepers in America, and you have the power to help us get justice for my brother, George Floyd," he said.

The U.N. has already begun debating the issue and will continue to do so.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/un-experts-greatly-troubled-over-labeling-antifa-as-domestic-terrorists

https://twitter.com/UNGeneva/status/1274007783864627201
View Quote

Bet the UN wasn't tripping over themselves to defend far right wing groups.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

I have mixed feelings on that.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Need to start a pool.

I got store owner defending property for 5 internets.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#25]

As Columbus, Ohio's mayor announced that the city's statue of Christopher Columbus will come down, a petition is circulating to rename the city "Flavortown."

The legacy of Christopher Columbus has come into focus as the country comes to grips with the United States' past with racism.

The Christopher Columbus statue at Columbus' City Hall is one of several across the country that are slated to come down. Statues in both San Francisco and Sacramento are also in the process of being removed.

As of late Friday, more than 8,000 petitioners are calling for Columbus, Ohio's renaming to Flavortown.

"Columbus is an amazing city, but one whose name is tarnished by the very name itself," the petition reads.

"Why not rename the city Flavortown? The new name is twofold," the petition adds. "For one, it honors Central Ohio's proud heritage as a culinary crossroads and one of the nation's largest test markets for the food industry. Secondly, cheflebrity Guy Fieri was born in Columbus."

View Quote
Tastes like shit.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Check out the Junereenth flag.

It all but mimics the antifa flag logo.
View Quote

Juneteenth

NVA/Viet Cong
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

I knew this wouldn't end with the confederate statues.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

I knew this wouldn't end with the confederate statues.

You want to know where this ends?  Look at Rhodesia and what used to be The Republic of South Africa.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:18:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: seedlings] [#31]

edits because I missed a couple
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By huntsman2448:

LOL a DR. wrote that shit...that is world class being "woke" with a side of complete ignorance.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By huntsman2448:

LOL a DR. wrote that shit...that is world class being "woke" with a side of complete ignorance.

The question is:  What is it a doctor of?  I could believe it has a PhD in "Feminist-Lesbian-Moslem Studies" or something of that sort.  Spelling and logic are both optional for that kind of degree.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

Road trip.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Like it or not, at the time of D-Day Stalin was a leader of one of the Allies- which is why he is there (with others) in Bedford.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:33:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#35]
NBPP is getting froggy in the ATL

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/atlanta-white-man-gets-ar-out-of-back-of-car-attempts-murder-at-intersection-where-protesters-are/5-2340358/

Summary:

NBPP and BLM block intersection

Guy in Nissan goes to truck to retrieve long gun

Guy tries to drive around and NBPP/BLM move in to block him

Guy drives through NPBB  

NBPP shoots car w/ AK and a pistol
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By seedlings:

View Quote

So no official LE presence in the communist zone? Would be a shame if some disgruntled SOF vets went in there and causes some chaos..
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TAP:

Like it or not, at the time of D-Day Stalin was a leader of one of the Allies- which is why he is there (with others) in Bedford.
View Quote

That's Lenin you dolt
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#38]

Attachment Attached File

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

LOL.

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

Abraham Lincoln

https://www.nps.gov/liho/learn/historyculture/debate4.htm

If these wacko groups actually knew anything about history or Lincoln they would have destroyed the Lincoln Memorial a long time ago.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

With all due respect, Seattle has not been part of the United States for a while.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Trash_Panda:

That's Lenin you dolt
View All Quotes

That's Lenin you dolt

Nice.  You really should know what you're talking about before calling someone names.

The first statue mentioned in the article (which you clearly didn't bother to read before commenting on it), and the only one in Virginia that has been discussed here, is of STALIN in Bedford, Virginia at the D-Day Memorial.

If you want to actually engage a few braincells, you can read a little about it and why it is there:
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/08/15/left-wing-extremist-dont-yank-down-stalin-bust-in-bedford-virginia/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/7/stalin-bust-has-virginia-town-red-faced/
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#41]

That's Lenin you dolt
View Quote
I am the Walrus?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Bitmap:

LOL.

https://www.nps.gov/liho/learn/historyculture/debate4.htm

If these wacko groups actually knew anything about history or Lincoln they would have destroyed the Lincoln Memorial a long time ago.
View Quote

Racism has no place in a civilized society
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Nice.  You really should know what you're talking about before calling someone names.

The first statue mentioned in the article (which you clearly didn't bother to read before commenting on it), and the only one in Virginia that has been discussed here, is of STALIN in Bedford, Virginia at the D-Day Memorial.

If you want to actually engage a few braincells, you can read a little about it and why it is there:
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/08/15/left-wing-extremist-dont-yank-down-stalin-bust-in-bedford-virginia/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/7/stalin-bust-has-virginia-town-red-faced/
View Quote

My bad, I just saws the pikchur
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JeffTheOtherDude:
I am the Walrus?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JeffTheOtherDude:

That's Lenin you dolt
I am the Walrus?

Better then being a dolt.

Cu Cu Cachu.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

So no official LE presence in the communist zone? Would be *a shame* if some disgruntled SOF vets went in there and causes some chaos..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

So no official LE presence in the communist zone? Would be *a shame* if some disgruntled SOF vets went in there and causes some chaos..

I think you misspelled wonderful...

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Must find that armor.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Must find that armor.

I like the groin protector.

I want to show up wearing only that.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Need to start a pool.

View All Quotes

Need to start a pool.

And a Karen refusing to mind her own “bidness.”
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:49:34 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Hell yeah, brother!
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

So is the CHAZ doing an investigation into the shooting?

Was it a CHAZ security related shooting?

The fucking mayor needs to decide if a person being killed inside their Disney World attraction warrants letting their little experiment in social justicing continue unabated.  Regardless of CHAZ's status, it is in reality still part of the city.
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top