Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 268
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I looked in to using earth cooling years ago when I was thinking about building out in the country.  

Earth cooling does work. But it needs to be designed properly. The problem is you get condensation that collects in low spots, which eventually leads to mold growth. Then you have a stinky house that is unsafe to live in.  There are ways to remedy that, but it requires careful design.  

My wife and I both experienced evaporative coolers when young.  They work best in a dry environment. Oklahoma used to have tens of thousands of people using swamp coolers. But after they built dozens of man made lakes, the humidity levels went up enough to make them less popular.  They can still work, but not as often or as well.

I bought a small 12 volt swamp cooler that can cool a small room. If we go grid down, we will first use 12 volt fans until it gets too hot for that, then switch to the cooler.  Key to its success is that it draws in hot dry air from outside. The moist, cool air dissipates into the rest of the house.  That keeps the humidity from building up in the bedroom, which is the nemesis of most swamp coolers these days.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The weather is crazy everywhere, it seems.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Preview: https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/weapons-of-mass-migration-5640408

Over 7.2 million illegal immigrants have entered the United States since President Joe Biden came into office. This record border crisis is not organic, behind it are official policies, heavy financing, and agreements between the U.S. government and the United Nations.

The world is watching different pieces of this unfold, with video of groups of illegal immigrants crossing into the United States, not trying to evade border patrol, but rather waiting to be arrested. What is being left out of the discussion is: Why?

This Epoch Original Documentary “Weapons of Mass Migration” exposes how the United States and United Nations work hand-in-hand to facilitate mass migration, which is being weaponized to destroy America.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:27:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought this was an interesting video.  A volunteer with the Sulphur, OK tornado cleanup describes the procedures orchestrated by government and businesses to begin restoring a town’s roadways, electricity, and water.  Sadly, small town Sulphur, OK even experienced looters after the tornado.  Most came from the big cities, but still sad to see.  FEMA even has IR drones and motion sensors that they deploy in disaster areas to detect and catch looters.

The GOVERNMENT SHOCKED ME During The Sulphur Tornado Aftermath!

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:55:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#5]
After watching the above posted video and a few other tornado damage videos on youtube last night, the algorithm started recommending more and more of these damage videos.  The difference this time was coupled with my previous farm videos, I got A BUNCH of farm damage videos from hail as well as the tornadoes.  These storms did more damage to the farming community than people realize.  Torrential rains that flooded crops and creeks affecting cattle & bison also occurred at several farms and ranches. I didn’t see where any livestock were lost but lots of crop damage absolutely occurred.  

To put this in perspective, two days of tornado outbreaks “started” on April, 26 in Nebraska and April 27 in Oklahoma.  This past week, we had four straight days of multiple tornado outbreaks from Texas up to Michigan over to Georgia and the Carolinas.  That’s a large portion of farmland that’s been affected.

The weather is indeed crazy.  The below articles just talk about April.  May has already started off with a bang, too.

373 tornadoes hit the US in April — nearly double the average. Here's how many hit Texas
There have been 373 confirmed tornadoes in April across the United States and a total of 549 for the year.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/state/2024/05/02/texas-tornado-weather-average-number-us-tornadoes-maps-facts-nws-noaa/73515009007/

300 tornadoes hit U.S. in April, second-most ever

https://www.thegazette.com/weather/300-tornadoes-hit-u-s-in-april-second-most-ever/

The average number of tornadoes for Oklahoma from January to April since 1950 is 17.  In 2024, there have been 38.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Meanwhile, destabilization continues.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#7]
5 WINS FOR FOOD FREEDOM | Amish Farmer Update, Raw Milk Laws, Farming, Homesteading, Prepping

5 WINS FOR FOOD FREEDOM | Amish Farmer Update, Raw Milk Laws, Farming, Homesteading, Prepping

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Economic Headwinds

Did the Federal Reserve Just Admit the Economy is Failing? Danielle DiMartino Booth Explains

Did the Federal Reserve Just Admit the Economy is Failing? Danielle DiMartino Booth Explains

Join Danielle DiMartino Booth, CEO and Chief Strategist at QI Research, as she explores the current U.S. labor market and the economic indicators pointing towards a potential recession. In this video, Danielle discusses the National Bureau of Economic Research's role in dating recessions, the predictive power of the McKelvey Rule on unemployment trends, and the Federal Reserve's recent policy shifts under Chair Jerome Powell.

📖 CHAPTERS:
00:00 Danielle DiMartino Booth
01:38 Recession Estimations
03:21 The McKelvey Rule
08:08 Job Gains in 2023
09:00 Top-Line Capitulation
12:45 Tandem Cost-Cutting/Bankruptcy Cycles
14:54 Underemployment Determines Income
16:12 Non-Recessionary Recession
19:55 Surpassing Long Wait Into GFC?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Will insurance cover food lost due to power outages? The answer is complex

JOPLIN, Mo. — Insurance plays a huge role in storm damage and there are certain things that are and aren’t covered.

Starting with food: Joplin State Farm agent, Karen Rutledge said unless your home was damaged in some way by a storm – any spoiled food, caused by power outages, is not covered. However, you could see coverage, depending on the size of your deductible.

As for things like a tree or limb falling directly on your home, most companies – State Farm included- will cover the costs associated with removing it.

“We prefer the customer calls us, tell us what the situation is. We would hate to file a claim, if we don’t need one, it just slows down everyone else getting help. So, if we can help them, we would prefer to talk to them and see what is the best thing to do,” said Rutledge.

Folks who have questions can simply reach out to their insurance provider.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/insurance-cover-food-lost-due-205508460.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Much Higher Interest Rates for Much, Much Longer || Peter Zeihan
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#12]
FARM SHUTDOWNS | Multiple Lawsuits Filed Per Year TO SHUTDOWN CALIFORNIA FARMS.

FARM SHUTDOWNS | Multiple Lawsuits Filed Per Year TO SHUTDOWN CALIFORNIA FARMS.

Farmers facing threats to their land ownership due to ongoing legal actions and lack of awareness.

Connection to food and animal husbandry is natural, despite societal narratives promoting lab-grown alternatives.

Land LLC cancels farmer's contract to develop prime cropland for regional center along high-speed rail in Colorado.

Unaccountable entities driving economic and environmental changes without public input.

Advocating for agrarian society, promoting community building through farming, and funding farm series through a nonprofit.

Chapters
00:00 Misconception about farm stability challenged by son wearing 'defend the right to farm' hat.
00:27 General public unaware of widespread farming issues, leading to dismissive attitudes.
00:53 Noteworthy level of coordinated efforts indicated by consistent farm-related challenges.
03:43 Experiencing animal husbandry builds a connection to food and nature
04:30 Societal narrative promotes lab-grown alternatives over natural practices
07:25 Farmer's contract canceled by land LLC, leading to development of prime cropland for regional center.
08:01 Front Range of Colorado slated to be a Mega Regional center connected by high-speed rail, impacting important cropland.
10:58 Entities with significant influence are making decisions without public consent.
11:16 Plans for economic growth and environmental preservation may have good intentions but lack public involvement.
11:42 Lack of transparency and accountability in decision-making processes by influential non-elected officials.
14:46 Importance of agrarian society and community building
15:02 Creating a nonprofit to fund farm series
15:31 Encouraging support for funding agricultural content
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Solar cycles , polar shifts , crustal shifts ?

Apocalypse When? Ben Davidson on DarkHorse LIVE
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#14]

ALERT: The U.S. government has issued its first geomagnetic storm watch in ~20 years, warning Americans of solar activity that could knock out communications and GPS systems.
According to NOAA, the power grid is at risk and warns Americans of "possible widespread voltage control problems."

DOD is sending out emergency texts: "From DOD ALERT Eastern region. Today we are closely tracking a rare geomagnetic storm that may disrupt essential services. Possible disruptions include Power, GPS, vehicle telematics, and internet. To prepare: Keep a flashlight and extra batteries on hand, avoid electronic devices during the storm, and have a backup power source. - J.T. Kondratowicz "KZ" Eastern Region Emergency Management Action Office"

There are unsubstantiated *rumors* / *fears* that perhaps this event could be used as a cover story for a deliberate power grid takedown, or activating the Internet Kill Switch, or carrying out some other nefarious false flag attack. I have not received any hard intel indicating any of these scenarios, but it's always wise to be prepared, given that our own governments are at war with us, and they are looking for any excuse to plunge our nations into chaos and violence.

MY ADVICE: Always be ready with backup plans for electricity (generators), emergency comms (satellite phones or terrestrial radio), food supplies, some cash (in case ATMs don't work), extra fuel, etc. If you have faraday bags, use them to protect delicate electronics. Fire up your generator(s) today and make sure they are functional, just in case. Check your fuel supplies. Check the charge status of your backup "solar generators" or battery backup systems, just in case. Check the batteries in your flashlights, and carry a flashlight as an EDC device (if you don't already).

WHERE TO GET MY UPDATES:
I will be covering this in more detail in a podcast that airs Saturday, unless of course the internet is broken or the power grid is down. It will appear at:  https://rumble.com/c/HealthRangerReport

In addition, if central servers or DNS servers are compromised, I will be issuing decentralized emergency text alerts via http://Brighteon.IO which is a peer-to-peer, decentralized, blockchain-driven content distribution network that (when you use the app) still functions WITHOUT domain names needing to work. Free to join and use. Follow my channel there at: https://brighteon.io/healthranger

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Hold on to your butts.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
View Quote

Color me skeptical.   There are plenty of people in Oklahoma who make less that are doing just fine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Northern lights visible across North Texas due to severe solar storm

2024 has been the year of the celestial phenomena in North Texas. We've already seen a total solar eclipse, Now, we're seeing the aurora borealis!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:20:43 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Not buying that. I know plenty of families with kids a and I know that a no way they're making mire $100k co.bined.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:51:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

Not buying that. I know plenty of families with kids a and I know that a no way they're making mire $100k co.bined.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Read the title of the tweet again.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Another Solar Storm Coming, Level 5 Event | S0 News May.11.2024

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4PK8NTImA

View Quote

Isn’t the peak of these solar storms supposed to be sometime in 2025?  If so, I don’t like our odds.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Pretty wild…

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:31:49 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

It's a safe bet to say that at least 10% to 20% of the people in the United States are full on illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Cyberattack forces major US health care network to divert ambulances from hospitals

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/tech/cyberattack-ascension-ambulances-hospitals/index.html
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:11:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#30]
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:

It's a safe bet to say that at least 10% to 20% of the people in the United States are full on illegal aliens.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:

Man, I used to listen to Charley Jones on KRLD Texas Overnight talk about the overwhelming burden that illegal immigration was putting on emergency rooms and healthcare in general across Texas back in the early 2000’s.  

Your number may end up being a good “The Price is Right” guess as it gets respectably close without going over.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#31]

American farming isn't diverse enough so there's a big push to bring DEI—diversity, equity, and inclusion to farming. Which apparently means queer farmers fighting "the heteronormative patriarchy, white supremacy, and capitalism!" Getting real Holodomor vibes on this one...

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Small American Farmers in Serious Crisis: The Back Story

Small American Farmers in Serious Crisis: The Back Story

Meet Joel Salatin of Polyface Farms and learn about some of the issues small farms face when trying to get their healthier foods to the public.

Chapters
00:00 Welcome, Joel Salatin!
05:50 Rogue Food Conference
07:18 How do farmers circumvent strict regulations?
15:40 Selling food from Joel’s farm
20:12 How can you find small, local farmers?

Please join me in welcoming Joel Salatin! Joel explains how all food is carefully sanctioned. With so many government, food, and zoning regulations, it’s very difficult for small farmers to enter the market.

To solve this problem, Joel started the Rogue Food Conference with John Moody in the spring of 2020 with the theme “Circumvention, Not Compliance.” When laws inhibit competition with larger producers, it’s more efficient to circumvent rather than comply with the rigorous regulations.

The upcoming Rogue Food Conference will be held at Joel’s farm, Polyface Farms, in Virginia. It showcases the unique ideas that people use to get their products to the masses. Many small farmers favor the private membership association model, which will be debated at the conference!

Another creative way that people are able to sell their food or products is by selling them as a component of a course. Some farmers might sell a butchering course online for $300 that also comes with 50 pounds of meat.

There are two Rogue Food Conferences each year. This year, it’ll be held in Virginia in the spring and Dallas in the fall.

Farmers’ markets are a great place to find local farmers and healthier food that’s not produced by large corporations. Look for boutiques or privately owned food stores and ask if you’re looking for a specific food, even if they aren’t selling it. Farmers know other farmers!

The key to our health is REAL food, so looking for great farmers is worth the hunt.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Brighteon Broadcast News, May 11, 2024 – Geomagnetic TSUNAMI striking Earth reveals how suddenly the S can HTF

- Solar flares and their potential effects on Earth, with varying opinions on severity. (0:00)
- Geomagnetic storm impacts power grid, GPS, and communication systems. (1:52)
- Solar flares and their potential impact on the power grid. (8:07)
- Financial collapse and the importance of diversifying assets. (13:00)
- Emergency communication tools during disasters. (19:41)
- Resilient prepping and low-tech solutions for survival during solar geomagnetic storms. (25:42)
- Generator prices doubling due to copper shortage. (31:19)
- Tractors, farming, and safety features. (33:01)
- The sun's importance and potential dangers, with references to astronomy and religion. (38:08)
- Life, cosmos, and healing opportunities. (43:21)
- Preparedness items, including gold backed currency, storable food, satellite phones, and firearm accessories. (49:00)
- Preparedness solutions for chaos and collapse. (54:25)

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Make of this what you will.  

RECORD Tornado Season Is COMING - What You NEED to Know

RECORD Tornado Season Is COMING - What You NEED to Know

We're about to see some record breaking tornadoes, not just in frequency, but also severity. And some of the reasons, are compounding events like we've covered in previous videos. But how can we predict tornadoes so well months in advance, when we can't even predict rain properly most of the time? And what exactly can we expect this year? Let's figure this out!

Chapters
0:00 - Introduction
1:00 - How Tornadoes Work
2:00 - Tornado Alley
3:00 - Why?
6:00 - How Radar Helps
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Yeah, me too. That's a lot of money.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Interesting perspectives.  Some, I agree with.  Some, I don’t.

Escape the WEF: “There Will Be Nowhere to Go”

Escape the WEF: “There Will Be Nowhere to Go”

Join us as we delve into the crucial concept of geographic diversification. In this discussion, we debunk the myth that there's nowhere to run in times of uncertainty. From understanding the rise and fall of empires to uncovering opportunities in emerging economies, we explore how embracing a diversified lifestyle can safeguard your future.

00:00 Start
00:47 Cycle of Empires and Decline in Western Countries
04:50 What Value Does the US Citizenship Have
08:20 Seeking Opportunities in Unconventional Places
11:59 Why I Left Early
15:29 Empires Don't Care About You
17:52 What is Your Path to Success
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:

OK, survive what?
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO MAKE TO SURVIVE?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Price increases on some items in Russia after sanctions but some items from America are still cheaper in Russia than they are here in America.  For example $2.30 in Russia vs. $2.50 to $2.99 here in my area of America for a 2L bottle of Coca- Cola.

Grocery Prices in RUSSIA after SANCTIONS

Grocery Prices in RUSSIA after SANCTIONS

In this video I'll show you the prices for groceries in Russia at the moment. Let me know in the comments what do you think!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#39]
I hardly doubt they’re one of the world’s last cannibal tribes as it seems to be making a comeback lately.

Inside the world's last cannibal tribes: Feasting on unburied corpses, using their victims' skulls to cook and eating human flesh as part of dark magic rituals

***WARNING: Contains graphic images***

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13396651/Inside-worlds-cannibal-tribes-Feasting-unburied-corpses-using-victims-skulls-cook-eating-human-flesh-dark-magic-rituals.html
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#40]
I hardly doubt they’re one of the world’s last cannibal tribes as it seems to be making a comeback lately.

Inside the world's last cannibal tribes: Feasting on unburied corpses, using their victims' skulls to cook and eating human flesh as part of dark magic rituals

***WARNING: Contains graphic images***

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/05/10/16/84711957-13396651-image-a-33_1715354900563.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13396651/Inside-worlds-cannibal-tribes-Feasting-unburied-corpses-using-victims-skulls-cook-eating-human-flesh-dark-magic-rituals.html
View Quote

Cannibal Hunting — On this morning, Indian authorities released American cannibal Gary Stevenson to my custody.  

Just hours before this photo GtC  (Gary the Cannibal) was in prison.  I was to remove GtC from India under agreement with Indian government.  GtC was in prison after attempted murder but was held only for visa violation.  I wanted GtC for questioning and negotiated his release.  Was a bit dangerous.  GtC tried to kill me later but turned out okay.

Morning of this photo, three police escorted GtC from the Benares prison to Delhi airport.  I flew GtC to Kathmandu.  

GtC was a very persuasive man.  He talked the rifle out of the policeman’s hands.  I move closer preparing to knock out his cannibal-ass to secure the rifle.  

The excellent TIME Magazine photographer Prashant Panjiar made the photograph after TIME dispatched Prashant to cover the release of the cannibal to me.  

The policeman got his wits back and took back his own rifle.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were raging and so eventually I abandoned cannibal hunting and headed to combat.

Notice GtC is so persuasive he has the policeman smiling while GtC first aimed the rifle in the air and then poses for Prashant.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:04:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#41]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

Yeah, me too. That's a lot of money.
View Quote

OK, survive what?
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO MAKE TO SURVIVE?
View Quote

The discussion on the particular tweet starts at the 25:05 mark.  This is just the extreme for each state, depending on where you live in that state.

https://www.youtube.com/live/VR9CcuzJfO0?si=CTr7wkj8K831hi03&t=1565
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#42]

Huge Financial Shock Inevitable & Hitting Now – Ed Dowd

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#43]
The referenced video report is almost five years old.  Who’s to say they haven’t already begun their mad scientist environmental experiment, especially considering the insanity we’ve seen over the last 4+ years?

Full video

Why Bill Gates Is Funding Solar Geoengineering Research

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:12:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#44]

👀 Fmr. CDC Director Robert Redfield Calls for COVID Intel to Be Declassified, Says Bird Flu Could Cause the ‘Great Pandemic’

“I’ve obviously reviewed the classified information and I’m anxious to see it all declassified…There are geopolitical reasons that they’re keeping this classified…I’m obviously most worried about bird flu…In the laboratory I could make it highly infectious for humans in months…Bird flu I think is gonna be the cause of the great pandemic.”

Declassify the COVID documents: Former CDC director | Vargas Reports
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#45]

👀 Fmr. CDC Director Robert Redfield Calls for COVID Intel to Be Declassified, Says Bird Flu Could Cause the ‘Great Pandemic’

“I’ve obviously reviewed the classified information and I’m anxious to see it all declassified…There are geopolitical reasons that they’re keeping this classified…I’m obviously most worried about bird flu…In the laboratory I could make it highly infectious for humans in months…Bird flu I think is gonna be the cause of the great pandemic.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7fTuivljUs
View Quote

The Second Great Scare more like.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#46]
The referenced video report is almost five years old.  Who’s to say they haven’t already begun their mad scientist environmental experiment, especially considering the insanity we’ve seen over the last 4+ years?

Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR6uSXW-8p4
View Quote

Seems to me cooling the atmosphere would trigger a global famine.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Yeah, but you're not an idiot nor are you
a member of the club who'll always have
enough food.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#48]

enough food.
View All Quotes

enough food.

Isn't that their goal? To kill billions in order to bring the earth back into "harmony"?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:08:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#49]
View Quote

I can definitely see this attributing to the above

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Isn't that their goal? To kill billions in order to bring the earth back into "harmony"?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

enough food.

I'm amazed at the arrogance of these people. Who is he to spread shit in the atmosphere? Will he be held accountable if things don't go as planned?
Page / 268
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top