Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2022 12:24:29 PM EDT
Lot of shitty times unraveling before us; how about a goofy, fun Predator thread to laugh at!

All eras and locations have been unlocked for this one boys. Personally, I think Predator, Predators, and Predator 2 are the only decent movies (in that order!) BUT style points will be allocated for different eras and weapons. Free your minds! Masculinity is foremost here lads, no 5.56 for your big gun. Don't be a Prey, be a time traveling badass!
I think the general guide should be-
-one big gun
-one smaller gun
-one huge knife
-one big knife

Here's my takes!

Predators styled loadout, modern times anywhere-
-POF Rogue slung up
-Glock 40 with an RMR and weapon light on my right hip like Barron Trump in the future Alien Wars
-Esee Junglas in a crossdraw
-Cold Steel SRK on my chest rig like Adrien Brody, probably have another tucked in my boot or whatever

1950s in Korea-
-M1 motherfuckin Garand because FUCK those alien bastards
-1911, where there any hotter cartridges in that platform then? Perhaps a Magnum revolver, Saint Elmer smiles down upon his children
-W49 Bowie knife
-idk, like a Sodbuster probably, love mine, dropped it on the pivot side, dunzo ??

Hell, out of what I actually I own, we gonna redneck in da woods with this-
-Henry .44x with 300 grain hardcast
-Glock 17 with Speer 147 grain TMJs
-SRK, until I finish up my 10" Old Hickory
-SRK Compact

Shit, I really do need a Big Ass Knife; like right friggin now...

Sound off!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not the load out. You always beat the predator by outsmarting it
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Bucket of river mud so he can't see me with his thermal vison.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If I'm fighting space aliens who's goal in life is to hunt and kill, it doesn't matter what my load out is.  I'm toast.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing so it wont come after me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]
A-10.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:34:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:35:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I need only a plane ticket to someplace far from any 10’ tall space alien on a hunting expedition for humans.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Why it's the same as my Bigfoot loadout of course!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Easy, 2 claymores front 2 back. Deadman switch in my mouth and manual switch in my hand.
We die together!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]
All I need is a tomahawk and a string
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#12]
A pane of glass
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Load out? You got it wrong.

@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe
@PraesidiumFabrica

In predator 2 we learn homie likes beef.
He crashes in the slaughterhouse and eats beef.

You want to fuck with something that has built in thermal/wizard eyes, advanced weaponry and can rip your ass limb from limb?

Wrong.

I'm going to throw a wagyu on the grill. Offer him a beer. Build a friendship.
Now, I have predator friend.
I will teach him how to shoot our primitive firearms, and he can teach me his advanced weaponry and shoulder plasma cannon.
Load out for predator...pfft....

Me? I'm making friends with the predator. Maybe teach him how to play poker, and call him Frankie Fangs.
I'm not fucking with no predator. I'm making him my friend. We can crash at each other's places. Have epic BBQs. Go on hunts together. He can drive my brodozed duramax, if i get to drive his space ship. Think about it. Intergallactic mudbogging. Do donuts on the moon and shit, It'll be good times. Hell maybe even try one of their women out.

Load out for the predator... Jesus. No. That's an opportunity to make a very important friend.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#14]
A baguette and cheese sandwich should defeat the Predator handily.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/09/the-story-of-jean-claude-van-dammes-role-in-predator
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#15]
One Big Gun: A pair of P90s with SS195 ammo. What? I like to dual wield.

One Hand Gun: 4 inch .44 Magnum revolver.

One Big Knife: Gransfors Bruks Scandinavian Forest Axe

One Regular Knife: Swiss Army Knife, Explorer model.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I'm fighting space aliens who's goal in life is to hunt and kill, it doesn't matter what my load out is.  I'm toast.
View Quote

This... although i do want Blaine along with ole painless. ... I'm not carrying that fucking thing
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmmm... my bigfoot loadout now doubles as my lizard people loadout.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All I need is a tomahawk and a string
View Quote

Are you a native American girl???
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#19]
The biggest yeti cooler they make and a barrett M82A1

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe
@PraesidiumFabrica

You want to fuck with something that has built in thermal/wizard eyes, advanced weaponry and can rip your ass limb from limb?

Wrong.

I will teach him how to shoot our primitive firearms, and he can teach me his advanced weaponry and shoulder plasma cannon.

Me? I'm making friends with the predator. Maybe teach him how to play poker, and call him Frankie Fangs.
I'm not fucking with no predator. I'm making him my friend. We can crash at each other's places. Have epic BBQs. Go on hunts together. He can drive my brodozed duramax, if i get to drive his space ship. Think about it. Intergallactic mudbogging. Do donuts on the moon and shit, It'll be good times. Hell maybe even try one of their women out.

Load out for the predator... Jesus. No. That's an opportunity to make a very important friend.

View Quote

PREDATOR FRIENDS
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Bucket of mud and a sharp stick.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Think about it.

Make friends with a predator.
Go wherever you want. You've got Frankie Fangs with you. He loves to kill shit.
The dude eats breathes sleeps and shits about killing.
And he likes beef.
You'll never have to fire a single round in defense.
Why? Frankie Fangs has invisibility cloak on.
Dude would straight up deep clean an entire city out of boredom...never mind what he'd do for a friend...
Picture a car jacking with him sitting shotgun.
It's 2am. You're cruising through a bad area, high crime.
Frankie Fangs is sitting shotgun. Thugs come guns drawn to the passengers side while you're at a red light...
Shoot through the door? Nonsense. Frankie is on it, out of respect, he rolls the window down first, and wipes them out with the shoulder plasma cannon. Hell maybe he gets out the door first and filets their ass with his many sharp weapons.

You guys go to the club on Halloween night, you bring Frankie Fangs to enter the best costume contest. You're trying to get him laid, and it just so happens the chick you're introducing him to has a jealous ex there and he's got his boys with him. Dude comes over...
Hey man... you don't want to fuck with my frie...you get shoved/pushed aside, maybe take a hit to the face. It's no biggie. Frankie Fangs is there... he can literally wipe the whole place out! One or a few? Pfft.

Never mind if a knife or gun gets pulled... Frankie lives for that shit bro!

I'm making friends with a predator. Could you imagine partying with a predator?!
You take him to all the nerdy comic-cons and hook him up with some hot chick dressed like Princess Leia, nerds want to take pictures with him, he goes from wanting to wipe us all out to... humans ain't so bad afterall!
Get some friends and Frankie over get him doing keg stands, teach him how to play beer pong...
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sir, we don't joke on the feet. They are as welcome in this country as we are, perhaps more so. I am confident they will rise to occasion should the Predators get into our woods.

Quoted:

@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe
@PraesidiumFabrica

Wrong.

Load out for the predator... Jesus. No. That's an opportunity to make a very important friend

View Quote

I'm divided on this, HLNW has some good ramblings but I think he misses the point here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I always wanted that machete/big ass knife Billy died with in the first one.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like @HappyLife_NoWife has put actual work into his plan. I’ll follow his lead.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe
@PraesidiumFabrica

Wrong.

View Quote

Man has a point.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was bad ass
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

PREDATOR FRIENDS
View Quote

YES!

You post that Wish Glock switch P80 build.
Arfcom BATFE hones in on your IP address.
Within minutes BATFE rolls up heavy to go Waco on your ass.
Frankie Fangs is on the couch hung over. He's not in a good mood.
Suddenly the door is blasted clean off the hinges...
Wrong move...

You have an intergallactic warrior who is the Vincent Van Gough of death, crashed on your couch...that bastard is too big and can't metabolize excedrine or Tylenol like we can...his head is pounding...he's got the bubble guts...because he didn't listen when you warned him the dangers of drinking budweiser/buttwiper products.
BATFE just ramped his migraine to 11. And. They're coming in armed...

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#29]
A VIAL OF MONKEYPOXX
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Sir, we don't joke on the feet. They are as welcome in this country as we are, perhaps more so. I am confident they will rise to occasion should the Predators get into our woods.

I'm divided on this, HLNW has some good ramblings but I think he misses the point here.
View Quote

Look...
All I'm saying is...

There's an opportunity... you can either piss it away and die on that hill...
Or you can make friends with an advanced species that has wrist nukes, space ships, and advanced weaponry over steaks...

I'm making friends with the predator.
After a week at my place?
Dudes going back to his home planet and will have a gadsden and confederate flag flying with a rusty camaro parked next to the flag pole out in the front yard with FUCK TAXES spray painted on it.

Could you imagine wrist nukes? Get a laser engraver and put Rolex crown and font on it. Dude sweet watch, but what is it?
Oh uh, limited edition Submariner-Typhoon edition...see, it even has digital commie vodka squares!

Learn his lingo, tote that sucker all around...
Save it for the 4th of July grand finale.

@WhiskersTheCat get the truck... we're gonna need to haul ass after I set the timer to touch this fucker off...
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Look...
All I'm saying is...

Or you can make friends with an advanced species that has wrist nukes, space ships, and advanced weaponry over steaks...

Dudes going back to his home planet and will have a gadsden and confederate flag flying with a rusty camaro parked next to the flag pole out in the front yard with FUCK TAXES spray painted on it.

Could you imagine wrist nukes? Get a laser engraver and put Rolex crown and font on it. Dude sweet watch, but what is it?
Oh uh, limited edition Submariner-Typhoon edition...see, it even has digital commie vodka squares!

@WhiskersTheCat get the truck... we're gonna need to haul ass after I set the timer to touch this fucker off...
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/420/872/500.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look...
All I'm saying is...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/420/872/500.gif

He tells the intergalactic federation taxation is theft
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

YES!

You post that Wish Glock switch P80 build.
Arfcom BATFE hones in on your IP address.
Within minutes BATFE rolls up heavy to go Waco on your ass.
Frankie Fangs is on the couch hung over. He's not in a good mood.
Suddenly the door is blasted clean off the hinges...
Wrong move...

You have an intergallactic warrior who is the Vincent Van Gough of death, crashed on your couch...that bastard is too big and can't metabolize excedrine or Tylenol like we can...his head is pounding...he's got the bubble guts...because he didn't listen when you warned him the dangers of drinking budweiser/buttwiper products.
BATFE just ramped his migraine to 11. And. They're coming in armed...

View Quote

Shit, I'm about to put on a predator costume and roll up to your place.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#33]
A Speedo. A bucket of mud to camo myself. A s&w500. Abd a good pair of running shoes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#34]
-one big gun
Shoulder cannon/plasmacaster

-one smaller gun
 Wrist gun

-one huge knife
Telescoping spear.  Not really a knife, but it's big.

-one big knife
 Wristblades
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

He comes back with a Harley, a Boost fed LS powered C10, a KX250 2 stroke as God intended, none of that thumper degeneracy, a Yamaha banshee, a lifted Square body on 35s, a couple Ducatis.

Oil is bountiful on so many planets. His bros laugh and point at such primitive things...They've got nuke powered literally, everything...
That can travel at light speed... yet... none of those fuckers ever been on a dirt bike, a quad, etc...

We become oil barons through his obsession to kill everything.
He's advanced as fuck.
We open our own oil company becomming trillionaires.
Why? Because homie straight up GWB/Haliburtoned the fuck out of an entire planet! He doesn't care about oil! He just wants to kill! Everything!
We cut him in on some shares in our oil company. We teach him how to invest in stonks, REITs, ETFs.
We use his reactors to power our fuel refineries.
It doesn't cost us a dime to produce!

All because we cooked space homie steak.

Throwing commies from helicopters? Bro. We have space ships... COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY COMMIES YOU COULD THROW OUT OF A PREDATOR SPACE SHIP!?!?!?

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#36]
SCAR 20
Copperhead slung over my shoulder
16" machete
Kukri

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He comes back with a Harley, a Boost fed LS powered C10, a KX250 2 stroke as God intended, none of that thumper degeneracy, a Yamaha banshee, a lifted Square body on 35s, a couple Ducatis.

Oil is bountiful on so many planets. His bros laugh and point at such primitive things...They've got nuke powered literally, everything...
That can travel at light speed... yet... none of those fuckers ever been on a dirt bike, a quad, etc...

He's advanced as fuck.
Why? Because homie straight up GWB/Haliburtoned the fuck out of an entire planet! He doesn't care about oil! He just wants to kill! Everything!
We cut him in on some shares in our oil company. We teach him how to invest in stonks, REITs, ETFs.

Throwing commies from helicopters? Bro. We have space ships... COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY COMMIES YOU COULD THROW OUT OF A PREDATOR SPACE SHIP!?!?!?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's advanced as fuck.

Holy fuck.

Bro we could recycle the commies by sending them to the fucking sun
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He's advanced as fuck.

View Quote

Do you think the advanced predator race would enjoy a good blub?

Like do you think he would be down to earth enough to realize Blublublub is awesome or is he going to be like "that setup is not optimal I am gay"
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Nothin but black socks and happiness
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Holy fuck.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A VIAL OF MONKEYPOXX
View Quote

Sure, but you gotta let him buttfuck you first...
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy fuck.

https://i.imgflip.com/6qo12d.jpg

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Do you think the advanced predator race would enjoy a good blub?

Like do you think he would be down to earth enough to realize Blublublub is awesome or is he going to be like "that setup is not optimal I am gay"
View Quote

He adapts improvises and overcomes...
Of course he's going to think it's awesome if he has to hoof it everywhere with the invisibility cloak on...
He sees our modes of transportation and might be like...
HA! POORS!
Wait. Fuck. I must blend in... this thing will stick out like a sore thumb...

You know how many rock predator helmets and dreads on crotch rockets down here? ALOT.
He would blend in... then be like. Ya know... it might not run on unobtanium... but it is fun!
Our shit is slow compared to his... but that old saying goes, it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than it is to ride a fast bike slow...

When in Rome and all that jazz...

One thing we'd all agree on... EVs are gay.
Dude has fusion/fission controlled thermal nuclear propulsion driven things.
A battery? Pfft.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Think about it.

And he likes beef.
Dude would straight up deep clean an entire city out of boredom...never mind what he'd do for a friend...
Frankie Fangs is sitting shotgun. Thugs come guns drawn to the passengers side while you're at a red light...
Shoot through the door? Nonsense. Frankie is on it, out of respect, he rolls the window down first, and wipes them out with the shoulder plasma cannon. Hell maybe he gets out the door first and filets their ass with his many sharp weapons.

You guys go to the club on Halloween night, you bring Frankie Fangs to enter the best costume contest. You're trying to get him laid, and it just so happens the chick you're introducing him to has a jealous ex there and he's got his boys with him. Dude comes over...
Hey man... you don't want to fuck with my frie...you get shoved/pushed aside, maybe take a hit to the face. It's no biggie. Frankie Fangs is there... he can literally wipe the whole place out! One or a few? Pfft.

I'm making friends with a predator. Could you imagine partying with a predator?!
You take him to all the nerdy comic-cons and hook him up with some hot chick dressed like Princess Leia, nerds want to take pictures with him, he goes from wanting to wipe us all out to... humans ain't so bad afterall!
Get some friends and Frankie over get him doing keg stands, teach him how to play beer pong...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Think about it.

And he likes beef.

View Quote

I think we've figured out the No Wife part.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#47]
I feel like this thread is a better script for a Predator sequel than the actual movie Prey
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a key point.

If We snagged Archimedes from about 2200 years ago, Ptolemy from about 2000 years ago, Philoponus from 1500 years ago, Leif Ericsson from 1000 years ago, Copernicus, Musashi, and Bokuden from 500 years ago, and

And dropped them into some remote ghost town with the weapons of their eras,

Then had some 25 year old gym beast 6’5” dude ripped and on the juice come revving into town in a Hemi, with an iPhone, AK pistol, Deagle with da’ beams, cammies, off the shelf commercial drone, AR with a thermal scope, night vision monocle, suppressor, cam system 500fps crossbow, IFAK, and bunch of other stuff he could fit into that huge trunk-

That does not mean the 25 year old guy is brilliant, knows how design and build Hemis, the math and tech in an iPhone,firearms, medicine, etc.
He is simply a guy that can use stuff created by a long chain of others.

A group of smart guys and warrior guys of a more primitive period,
While at a size, strength, and tech disadvantage-
May have more brains and possibly come up with a way to prevail.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I feel like this thread is a better script for a Predator sequel than the actual movie Prey
View Quote

It's just basic facts though!
2:10
Predator 2 - Other World Life Forms [HD]

So.
My load out?

Beer grill some chicks in the pool, and fuck a free state... space homie getting us a free planet! Why? Because he likes to kill everything...

Back yard ranges.
Reactors.
Nukes.
Space ships.
Machine and plasma guns.
No epa faggotry.
No BATFE no IRS No property taxes.
No free shit army allowed
No liberals allowed.
No environmentalmidgets allowed.
I'm making friends with predator.

We can all point and laugh at the poors, dumbs, commies, and tyrant fags on earth.
We have machine guns and advanced weaponry vehicles etc.
We have a free planet. All because space bro likes beef, and I saw the opportunity to make a friend.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
That part in bold...Me thinks a big ass knife of any size is not gonna do much good when facing the Predator.  If things have gone so far south that you are now having to knife fight...you're history.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top