Maybe you should do more
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Meanwhile today...

Karine Jean-Pierre Again Falsely Claims Firearms Are “The Number One Killer Of Our Children”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgonzVUJFLk

When Biden wins there will be a new improved federal AWB

Maybe you should do more

Like trying to deflect a strategically toxic topic the D's have been using to win, and one that less than half the members of AR15.com supports, even though that less-than-half, acts like they represent the super-majority here?

That kind of do more?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:47:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StevenH] [#2]

Maybe you should do more
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Meanwhile today...

Karine Jean-Pierre Again Falsely Claims Firearms Are “The Number One Killer Of Our Children”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgonzVUJFLk

When Biden wins there will be a new improved federal AWB

Maybe you should do more

I do more than most. I donate. I vote with my dollars and I’m even moving to a swing state in order to vote R in the general election.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Would-you-move-to-save-the-country-/5-2712059/
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CypressCity:
Abortion and weed are the two things that keep Republicans out of office.  Such a stupid fucking hill to die on.
View Quote

I assume you mean weed, because nobody dies.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#4]
AZ was already lost.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By -Sabot42-:
Fuck anyone who kills a baby and fuck anyone willing to win an election by ignoring baby killing.
View Quote

While I agree with the sentiment that attitude is pissing away an opportunity.  There is nothing more important in this country right now than securing elections.  You secure elections and democrats never win again.  Then you can tackle abortion.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck anyone who kills a baby and fuck anyone willing to win an election by ignoring baby killing.
View Quote

The problem with that is by losing the election, you lose control of law and abortion becomes legal by law.

So campaigning against abortion and or getting decisions right before an election when you don't have a solid majority ensure election defeat and abortion legality.

It's futile, then you lose your guns and your money and your freedom, so you end up with nothing including the issue of abortion.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By rollpin:
If not acknowledging the reality of the murder of innocent children as an evil to be banned is what it costs to "win" elections, then the election was never won since the entirety of the "win" is predicated on tolerating child murder.

That's  not a win. It's a call to heaven for vengeance.
View Quote
May the United States of America get exactly what it's works deserve.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By callmestick:

While I agree with the sentiment that attitude is pissing away an opportunity.  There is nothing more important in this country right now than securing elections.  You secure elections and democrats never win again.  Then you can tackle abortion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By callmestick:

Both can be done at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mach:

The problem with that is by losing the election, you lose control of law and abortion becomes legal by law.

So campaigning against abortion and or getting decisions right before an election when you don't have a solid majority ensure election defeat and abortion legality.

It's futile, then you lose your guns and your money and your freedom, so you end up with nothing including the issue of abortion.
View All Quotes

Yeah, the end justifies the means!

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PTR32Sooner:

Principles mean jack shit if you don’t get elected to office.

You’re at home with your principles while the liberal that got elected is making law.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ajek:

Yeah, God forbid people have principles and stand by them.

Might as well just vote Democrat. Afterall, Democrat positions from 10 years ago are currently a big part of the current GOP platform. Giving in to the other side has worked out great.

You’re at home with your principles while the liberal that got elected is making law.

Agreed. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Our Gov would love to outlaw Constitutional Carry if she could and will probably try to at some point.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Yes.

We should.

We did. And it worked.

You got her preganant, you married her, you had no choice.

Also, don't lie with your choice of words like a hardcore leftist english teacher.

"So would you force a young couple to not murder their child when they are NOT READY to take care of it?" <---- this is the truth of the situation you are referring to.  Don't hide from that.

These are not paralells. They do not apply. There is no innocent person involved who has no choice in the matter who cannot defend themselves who must be intentionally killed to save the person responsible from the consquences of their choice.
The mark of pro-intentionally killing people who don't deserve it so I can get what I wants: Utter inability to be coherent on the topic, or face the truth of it.  We can work on this and fix it if we want to;  it starts with the individual and the mirror.
View Quote

I can tell you are an irrational Christian (more concisely Christian because you are ALL irrational) without you saying so.  

When the embryo is 8 weeks old it is not a person yet.   I agree with setting a hard deadline and that deadline is a gray area but one absolutely needs to be set.  

However, there is now a way to prevent the embryo from being born so if you stop someone from using that in a timely manner you ARE forcing them to go forth, no mater what your Christian 'logic' would make you believe.  

Lets be honest and real here - humans have been on the Earth for a million years, depending on when apes evolved into humans. If you think otherwise just go educate yourself.  So all of that time people got pregnant and had no choice.  Thankfully for the survival of the species.   They didn't have much else to do anyways so it was good for them.  

Now, we have WAY TOO MANY people on the Earth, and especially way too many people that were born to idiots and terrible parents, many of which are so because they weren't ready for a baby that some self-righteous idiots in some way force them to have.  So science comes up with a viable option to prevent this from happening, but these same self-righteous, selfish idiots insist on them birthing regardless of the misery it causes the child or the parents.  And you know what else these fucking morons do?  They won't give a single penny to then alleviate the financial burden that they caused with their prehistoric ignorance and irrationality.

YOU and people like you are as bad as the dumbass Liberals who cause so much pain on others by being irrational.  You are two peas in a pod with your logical errors that were inculcated in youth and you don't have the IQ to rise above them and we all suffer because of it.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

As a person that was informed by my parents that their drs pushed my mom to abort me due to my “health” concerns i agree with this man 110%.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
Arizona Supreme Court upholds 1864 law banning nearly all abortions

The pink hair mafia will be out stuffing ballot boxes this Nov.

I agree with the ruling. Maybe a bit hypocritical, but why couldn't this wait until 2025.
View Quote

Do realize what you are saying? You are saying it is OK to murder on a grand scale just to win an election. OP, you have far too much in common with Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot and nothing in common with Freedom.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:
Originally Posted By Ajek:

Yeah, God forbid people have principles and stand by them.

Might as well just vote Democrat. Afterall, Democrat positions from 10 years ago are currently a big part of the current GOP platform. Giving in to the other side has worked out great.

You mean sorta like how people don't realize that "i must have power and nothing else matters as much " is also a principal?

Power first, above all else.

All else must serve our having power.

Be the willing slave of this principal.

Or somehow, you're a blind fool.

We (rightly) accuse the other side of trying to make an impossible utopia reality.

All the while acting like we have to have the impossible utopia before we can or should try and do any good things that insane people will REEEE about.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

You took the words right out of my mouth.
And how is baby killing a horrible hill to die on? Sounds like one of the most noble hills to die on to me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Yes.

We should.

We did. And it worked.

Also, don't lie with your choice of words like a hardcore leftist english teacher.

"So would you force a young couple to not murder their child when they are NOT READY to take care of it?" <---- this is the truth of the situation you are referring to.  Don't hide from that.

These are not paralells. They do not apply. There is no innocent person involved who has no choice in the matter who cannot defend themselves who must be intentionally killed to save the person responsible from the consquences of their choice.
The mark of pro-intentionally killing people who don't deserve it so I can get what I wants: Utter inability to be coherent on the topic, or face the truth of it.  We can work on this and fix it if we want to;  it starts with the individual and the mirror.
View Quote

Ahh the good old days of forced marriages…hard to imagine why younger people aren’t a fan.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:

They knew what they were doing.
View Quote

Exactly, none of this is coincidence.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:24:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mach] [#20]

View All Quotes

No, the end of winning elections ensures political power to educate people and change the course of history and attitudes, that then can be used to make just laws.

Losing elections only ensures that dems make the laws and control the narrative. And you have legal abortions again, so either way, you lose on abortion by prohibiting it in the current society and you lose the country with open borders, spending out of control, loss of gun rights, but hey we had a few months to a couple years where abortions were illegal so it is all worth it right?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BombCrater:

I can tell you are an irrational Christian (more concisely Christian because you are ALL irrational) without you saying so.  

When the embryo is 8 weeks old it is not a person yet.   I agree with setting a hard deadline and that deadline is a gray area but one absolutely needs to be set.  

However, there is now a way to prevent the embryo from being born so if you stop someone from using that in a timely manner you ARE forcing them to go forth, no mater what your Christian 'logic' would make you believe.  

Lets be honest and real here - humans have been on the Earth for a million years, depending on when apes evolved into humans. If you think otherwise just go educate yourself.  So all of that time people got pregnant and had no choice.  Thankfully for the survival of the species.   They didn't have much else to do anyways so it was good for them.  

Now, we have WAY TOO MANY people on the Earth, and especially way too many people that were born to idiots and terrible parents, many of which are so because they weren't ready for a baby that some self-righteous idiots in some way force them to have.  So science comes up with a viable option to prevent this from happening, but these same self-righteous, selfish idiots insist on them birthing regardless of the misery it causes the child or the parents.  And you know what else these fucking morons do?  They won't give a single penny to then alleviate the financial burden that they caused with their prehistoric ignorance and irrationality.

YOU and people like you are as bad as the dumbass Liberals who cause so much pain on others by being irrational.  You are two peas in a pod with your logical errors that were inculcated in youth and you don't have the IQ to rise above them and we all suffer because of it.  
View Quote
Your god complex is showing badly...an embryo 8 weeks old is not a person. Has anyone ever asked you how you know that? Is 8 weeks and a day a person? 2 days?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Both can be done at the same time.
View Quote

Not if you don't get into office.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#23]

What a leftist post. You must be proud.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
I’m glad the millions of illegals in AZ will be forced to have their babies so they can be productive citizens and not leeches on society for the next 87 years. Will also increase the supply of babies hard core pro lifers are begging to adopt and care for. Win win situation.

What a leftist post. You must be proud.

I’m proud of the politically ignorant, hard core pro lifers that are lining up to adopt black and brown ghetto babies.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:40:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#24]

View All Quotes

Yes.

We should.

We did. And it worked.

Oh, good, Your post says you like rationality.

Surely you'll hold to that, right? You're not just using the words without knowing what they mean or applying them equally?

Cmon, let's do this; let's apply some real pressure and see what comes out. Let's see if you even know what rationality is.

Surely you'll be an adult and fess up if you're wrong, than change your position?

... aaand right off the bat:

No reasoning at all given for "all christians are irrational."

I hoped you could have been at least better than meathead from all in the family.

"8 weeks old it is not a person"

YOu know what, to start, I won't even argue with that.

I'll just ask you: how do you know that? Can you clearly state why you believe you know that?

"Forcing them (who? the unborn child or the parent?) forth" ... and forth with ... what?  I already stipulated that people in the situation offered should be forced to have the child even if they want to murder it to get away from the consquences.

"Humans have been here on earth for a million years" <--- I'll be kinda stupid and guess - you believe science can prove this is true?  All science affirms the consequent. It all tries to go from the specific to the general without having examined all the specifics. Because of this science can never make any truths known. This is what happens when you apply rationality to the question of "how does science say we can know."

"Too many people on earth." Why should anyone, including you, believe this claim?

Well, yes, kids are born to bad parents. "I have bad parents" justifies nothing. It's just a condition. You can't get an "ought" from an "is."  

"Misery it (not killing the child) causes ..." Ironic. You dehumanize the unborn human persons so they can be killed without your conscience tweaking you. Than you try and appeal to being humane. What is consistent between the two: do anything,  anything at all, to keep your precious feelz intact. You get to be selfish to the point of intentionally killing the unborn human person. And call anyone who shows what you're doing "selfish."

Also, yes, people suffer and have misery. If suffering and misery justify dehumanizing others and killing them, congrats, whoever you cause suffering and misery to has the right to dehumanize you and advocate you be killed. I mean, if you're rational and consistent with what you *say* you believe.  No life is worth living if you have to suffer, right?

"Won't give a single penny" You're just guessing that that. And if people tell you what they do you'll scream in their face that they're just telling others and doing it so they can look good.

You accuse others of being illogical and low IQ and than you don't even use logic.

If I had to guess, you've never been taught how to argue and think.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:43:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By fox2008:

Ahh the good old days of forced marriages…hard to imagine why younger people aren’t a fan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fox2008:

Yes.

We should.

We did. And it worked.

Shoplifters also aren't a fan of laws that say they can't steal.

No surprise there.

Keep it in your pants and keep your knees together till you are in a stable life long relationship and you can responsibly raise the kids that result from sex.  Not only a reasonable request, without it you won't have a functioning society for long.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#26]

No, the end of winning elections ensures political power to educate people and change the course of history and attitudes, that then can be used to make just laws.

Losing elections only ensures that dems make the laws and control the narrative. And you have legal abortions again, so either way, you lose on abortion by prohibiting it in the current society and you lose the country with open borders, spending out of control, loss of gun rights, but hey we had a few months to a couple years where abortions were illegal so it is all worth it right?
View All Quotes

What you posed required and espoused that the end (having the power to do what you want) justified the means (not fighting insane people and trying to stop them from intentionally killing the unborn).

You're literally saying that without doing this wrong, you can't have the means to get what you want.

It's a trap and humans fall into it all the time.

Yes.

There are actual hills you have to die on.

Principals you cannot repudiate.

Rejecting this is why conservatism in america has failed so often. It's why leftists beat our faces in.  We won't sacrifice, and they KNOW it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
I am anti abortion, but good grief the timing on this is retarded. They riled up the baby killers RIGHT before the election.

so stupid.
View Quote
GOP is great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#28]
How many of you were going to vote for Trump but have now decided against it due to this issue?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#29]
It's just one party that like different animals.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

And they will legalize child murder, genocide and drugs to keep everyone to high to notice...

So we better vote for child murder, genocide and drugs to keep them out of office??

GTFO
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FS7:

Nobody who is "riled up" by abortion issues was going to vote Republican in the first place. I tend to believe this country is well beyond saving, and people getting angry and voting against restrictions on abortion when we're already one of the most permissive in the entire world is a prime example of that.
View Quote

Wrong.  I knew plenty of people back in 2020 who would have voted for Trump that instantly switched when the SC made their ruling.  Not to mention, those who would have sat at home apathetic about voting now have their motivation.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Last time it was voting for weed and now there’s a weed shop on every corner.
What a mess. I have no idea what side the GOP is on.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JLH3:

Arizona has legal weed
View Quote

And an increasing homelessness, hit and runs and crime problems too...
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
Arizona Supreme Court upholds 1864 law banning nearly all abortions

The pink hair mafia will be out stuffing ballot boxes this Nov.

I agree with the ruling. Maybe a bit hypocritical, but why couldn't this wait until 2025.
View Quote

Abortion is the murder of an Unborn child.

It
Should be banned
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CypressCity:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong on the Arizona ruling but it looks like it will not protect women needing an abortion if their health is in jeopardy.  I believe women should be able to cancel their pregnancy if their health or the baby's health is a major concern.  I do not support abortion if it's just to terminate a pregnancy.

Either way, this ruling will just help elect more democrats.
View Quote

Drive 5 hours to California or New Mexico.

Hell, just move and it won't be a problem.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#36]

No surprise there.

Keep it in your pants and keep your knees together till you are in a stable life long relationship and you can responsibly raise the kids that result from sex.  Not only a reasonable request, without it you won't have a functioning society for long.
View Quote

The puritans have arrived.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Jdawg_Valdez:

Wrong.  I knew plenty of people back in 2020 who would have voted for Trump that instantly switched when the SC made their ruling.  Not to mention, those who would have sat at home apathetic about voting now have their motivation.
View Quote

Trump is Pro-Abortion.

So really you just know a bunch of stupid people.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#38]

“It may be inferred again that the present movement for (insert the thing of the moment here) rights will certainly prevail from the history of its only opponent, Northern conservatism. This [Northern conservatism] is a party which never conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its turn.

American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. This pretended salt hath utterly lost its savor: wherewith shall it be salted?

Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of martyrdom. It always when about to enter a protest very blandly informs the wild beast whose path it essays to stop, that its “bark is worse than its bite,” and that it only means to save its manners by enacting its decent role of resistance: The only practical purpose which it now subserves in American politics is to give enough exercise to Radicalism to keep it “in wind,” and to prevent its becoming pursy and lazy, from having nothing to whip.”
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:00:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#39]

View All Quotes

No surprise there.

How dare they.

Give them the scarlet letter P and excoummunicate them!

They shouldn't be allowed to have what they desire!

How DARE they try and enforce any standards! (literally shaking) Now run them out and don't let them have power! They go against our standards!
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I don't see Republicans hardly talk about weed. Most states have either medical or recreational already. I don't think its much of an issue anymore.
View Quote

It's a fucking retarded wedge issue. Republicans are just to stubborn to get with the times. Look no further then VAs governor. He just said he would veto legalization
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
As opposed to the baby murdering pagans.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Abortion is nothing but a losing issue. I don't support it but I also don't give a fuck what other people I'll never know do with their crotch fruit. Absolutely fucking retarded
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
AZ was already lost.
View Quote

Could be most of the nation.
If the deal is ...you let us win a few seats and we'll let you kill a million babies it's already game over.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By bushym41980:
Shall issue CCLs are nothing but a losing issue. I don't support them but I also don't give a      what other people I'll never know do with their guns. Absolutely         retarded
View Quote

I know right?

Those insanos on the other side scream and will always force us to lose if we try and push this topic.

What a society will and will not accept can never be changed. People just need to get with the times.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:

Trump is Pro-Abortion.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:
Originally Posted By Jdawg_Valdez:

Trump is Pro-Abortion.

The individual candidates position matters little as long as the GOP is seen as the party that wants to control women. This ruling will impact republicans outside of Arizona too

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#46]

“It may be inferred again that the present movement for (insert the thing of the moment here) rights will certainly prevail from the history of its only opponent, Northern conservatism. This [Northern conservatism] is a party which never conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its turn.

American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. This pretended salt hath utterly lost its savor: wherewith shall it be salted?

Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of martyrdom. It always when about to enter a protest very blandly informs the wild beast whose path it essays to stop, that its “bark is worse than its bite,” and that it only means to save its manners by enacting its decent role of resistance: The only practical purpose which it now subserves in American politics is to give enough exercise to Radicalism to keep it “in wind,” and to prevent its becoming pursy and lazy, from having nothing to whip.”
View Quote

Dabney?

Problem is the right isn't going to win anything anymore, and its going to be transing your unborn child who would have otherwise had an abortion because she/he/they slept with an illegal from China....FOREVER.

Most Americans like abortion, A LOT. And its going to keep on keepin' on until the power goes out for the last time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#47]

"It may be inferred again that the present movement for (insert the thing of the moment here) rights will certainly prevail from the history of its only opponent, Northern conservatism. This [Northern conservatism] is a party which never conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its turn.

Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of martyrdom. It always when about to enter a protest very blandly informs the wild beast whose path it essays to stop, that its "bark is worse than its bite," and that it only means to save its manners by enacting its decent role of resistance: The only practical purpose which it now subserves in American politics is to give enough exercise to Radicalism to keep it "in wind," and to prevent its becoming pursy and lazy, from having nothing to whip."
View Quote
Sort of like the talk about "my guns and let's get it on". They'll join the other side before they die for theirs.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Not sorry.

Now that this matter is taken care of, pedophiles should be executed in the street. Still not sorry.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
I am anti abortion, but good grief the timing on this is retarded. They riled up the baby killers RIGHT before the election.

so stupid.
View Quote

They riled up the baby killers just in time for the election.

So uni-party.

Oh look, is that Lindsey Graham behind the curtain?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I predict many of those screeching about “killing babies” will also be claiming stolen election when Trump loses again.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top