Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 461
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

But it hasn't. China is providing aid, but limited. We're providing aid, but limited. Either China on the US could decisively end this war for our preferred proxy with large, direct involvement.

I hadn't really gelled on the idea that this isn't a proxy war against Russia, Russia is just a proxy themselves. Others already posted it long ago in other words. I had said Russia ends as a Chinese vassal, but they're already there.

Russia gets (most of) Ukraine and the Baltics, China gets Taiwan, the axis of evil is happy and the era of US hegemony is 100% over.
View Quote

Aid from China has been much less overt than the US aid, half-asses as it is. But little by little China seems to be warming up to the idea, probably after seeing how obviously the USA doesn't want to win, China is filling the vacuum. But it has taken 2.5 years. In other year of escalation management China will be sending tanks and SPG's. Given them time...
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

Don't forget the ones we left for the taliban!
View Quote
How much would the cost be to fly them back to the US?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
View Quote

Irrelevant period. It’s 9/11 we don’t leave weapons for terrorist.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By klinc:

A lot of red lines everywhere and all of them are getting walked all over on a daily basis.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By daemon734:

I can tell you with some authority that carrying a Shahed 131 into Knox Hall is a pretty stressful endeavor.
View Quote

Okay, I laughed

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Those MRAPs weren’t free. We spent billions and billions on MRAPS, only years later to destroy a shit ton of them instead of parking them in the desert
View Quote

They are mostly commercial trucks with metal boxes in them that are outdated and replaced by a better vehicle. Why bother bringing them back?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Don't forget the ones we left for the taliban!

Why fly them all the way back to the US? Just drop them off in Kyiv. 2021 was a perfect time to start sending surplus military equipment (excess defense articles) to Ukraine. Missed opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

They are mostly commercial trucks with metal boxes in them that are outdated and replaced by a better vehicle. Why bother bringing them back?
View All Quotes

Those MRAPs weren’t free. We spent billions and billions on MRAPS, only years later to destroy a shit ton of them instead of parking them in the desert

As this conflict has shown. Sometimes it’s good to have a bunch of old junk to give away or press into service
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Causing we invested trillions of dollars into the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nation building is expensive.   We need to get back to the military wins wars and that’s its job.  Plus nation building made a lot of people lots of money.  Building a stock pile of ads makes them only a little bit of money.  Politicians are greedy evil bastards.

I would guess that a large number of the ones we did retain have found their way over to Ukraine by now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been kind of on a break from paying attention to Ukraine for like a month or so.

How are things going in Pokrovsk? Any indication that Russia is getting bogged down? Or are they still advancing?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Bueller?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]
15 sec video.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Whatever you want to believe is fine.  Makes no difference to me.

But in case you are actually interested in facts rather than an invented conspiracy theory about mods/staff .... I can tell you that you are 100% incorrect.  

Mods/staff themselves don't give a shit what is being discussed, or who wants to post what.  We ended up spending lots of time and effort (which we would much rather NOT have been spending) trying to keep the thread "on track" and focused on events in the war, because it was our impression that's what most of the participants and contributors in the thread wanted.  Of course it started changing over time (as you noted), and that was because the election started looming closer, and so mods got more aggressive in trying to avoid the thread being derailed by political/election-related stuff, because some people tend to feel really strongly about Trump (whether pro or con) and allowing political/election discussion seemed risky because it would almost certainly devolve into arguing about Trump.  Again, the escalation in moderation was because of what we believed people wanted, not because of some mod/staff desire or secret motive.

Honestly, if any theory involves mods/staff deliberately creating tons of annoying work for themselves, then that theory is wrong.    Mods/staff are volunteers with limited time, and would have liked nothing more than to NOT have to constantly babysit that thread.

If your theory were correct, mods would be doing the same thing in this thread.  They are not, and have no interest in doing so.  If your theory were correct, mods would not have agreed to stop aggressively moderating the old thread.  They did.  Your theory about mod/staff motives is demonstrably wrong.

Like I said, you can believe what you want.  It makes zero difference to me.  I am just telling you what the actual facts are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Originally Posted By Capta:

The 5500-page epic Ukraine thread was intentionally killed by mods/staff 100% in an attempt to shield Trump and a handful of Republicans from discussion/criticism over the aid issue.

Whatever you want to believe is fine.  Makes no difference to me.

But in case you are actually interested in facts rather than an invented conspiracy theory about mods/staff .... I can tell you that you are 100% incorrect.  

Mods/staff themselves don't give a shit what is being discussed, or who wants to post what.  We ended up spending lots of time and effort (which we would much rather NOT have been spending) trying to keep the thread "on track" and focused on events in the war, because it was our impression that's what most of the participants and contributors in the thread wanted.  Of course it started changing over time (as you noted), and that was because the election started looming closer, and so mods got more aggressive in trying to avoid the thread being derailed by political/election-related stuff, because some people tend to feel really strongly about Trump (whether pro or con) and allowing political/election discussion seemed risky because it would almost certainly devolve into arguing about Trump.  Again, the escalation in moderation was because of what we believed people wanted, not because of some mod/staff desire or secret motive.

Honestly, if any theory involves mods/staff deliberately creating tons of annoying work for themselves, then that theory is wrong.    Mods/staff are volunteers with limited time, and would have liked nothing more than to NOT have to constantly babysit that thread.

If your theory were correct, mods would be doing the same thing in this thread.  They are not, and have no interest in doing so.  If your theory were correct, mods would not have agreed to stop aggressively moderating the old thread.  They did.  Your theory about mod/staff motives is demonstrably wrong.

Like I said, you can believe what you want.  It makes zero difference to me.  I am just telling you what the actual facts are.

I stand by everything I wrote.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By maddmatt:

As this conflict has shown. Sometimes it’s good to have a bunch of old junk to give away or press into service
View Quote

Air freight out of Kabul would cost almost as much as new vehicles. The ones in Iraq were sometimes sold in region.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
I've been kind of on a break from paying attention to Ukraine for like a month or so.

How are things going in Pokrovsk? Any indication that Russia is getting bogged down? Or are they still advancing?
View Quote

They are advancing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

They are advancing.
View Quote
3 days to Kiev!
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#17]

They are advancing.
View All Quotes

They are advancing.

Popka - durak.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:53:19 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Advancing but south and to a lesser degree north but not directly west into the town. Russia is roughly 5 miles away but attempting to flank

Smaller gains elsewhere in the east but Chasiv Yar is holding for now

Ukraine even managed to keep a slice of New York

But overall I’d say looks bad going forward

This could change in the next 6 weeks so still time left for things to change, Ukraine maintains they will fight through mud season, so I could be off in my assessment

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:06:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#20]
Originally Posted By jwnc:

I could imagine a scenario where Israel would until Iran has expended billions more of money that they don't have before burying the nukes underground.  

Stuxnet didn't end their nuke program either, but it did set it back years.
View Quote

Whatever Israel can or can’t do, the time is almost up per IAEA chief inspector

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/un-atomic-chief-hopes-to-hold-talks-with-irans-new-president-before-us-election/

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:13:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alex9661] [#21]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

That’s a very young VKS pilot. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GXN5Ov5WsAA2erL?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

I'm pretty sure it's an old picture. Both killed pilots were Captains and the guy in the picture has shoulder boards with the rank insignia of a Junior Sergeant.
Most likely this picture was taken when he was a squad leader while studying in an Air Force academy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#22]
3 days to Kiev!
View All Quotes

They are advancing.
3 days to Kiev!

They might get there, eventually.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:21:36 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

There have been a whole bunch of these announcements lately. I hope there are many more, and spies/traitors get rounded up by the hundreds. 10 years is a light sentence for a long career of betrayal. And it was a native-born Chinese citizen, go figure. A CIA agent disloyal to the USA, and not caught for years.

They'd never even give me a job, but this guy was loyal to another country and had that sweet security clearance, working for The Company.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#24]

There have been a whole bunch of these announcements lately. I hope there are many more, and spies/traitors get rounded up by the hundreds. 10 years is a light sentence for a long career of betrayal. And it was a native-born Chinese citizen, go figure. A CIA agent disloyal to the USA, and not caught for years.

They'd never even give me a job, but this guy was loyal to another country and had that sweet security clearance, working for The Company.
View Quote

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/10/exclusive-alleged-chinese-spy-spent-years-rubbing-elbows-dem-congresswoman-grace-meng/

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Posted < 12 hrs ago.
4/ Russian forces recently marginally advanced southeast of Pokrovsk and west of Donetsk City amid continued offensive operations in the area on September 10.

Geolocated footage published on September 9 indicates that Russian forces recently advanced west and southwest of Mykhailivka (southeast of Pokrovsk and just east of Selydove).

Geolocated footage published on September 10 indicates that Russian forces recently advanced in western Krasnohorivka, indicating that Russian forces have seized the entire settlement.

The Russian MoD claimed that Russian forces seized Halytsynivka (southeast of Pokrovsk and further southeast of Mykhailivka), although ISW has not observed confirmation of Russian forces operating in the southernmost part of Halytsynivka.

Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces advanced up to 1.5 kilometers west of Novohrodivka (southeast of Pokrovsk) and northeast of Selydove (southeast of Pokrovsk), but ISW has not observed confirmation of these claims.

Ukrainian military observer Kostyantyn Mashovets noted that Russian forces are struggling to simultaneously advance towards Pokrovsk itself and southeast of Pokrovskalong the Selydove-Ukrainsk-Hirnyk line despite concentrating over almost an entire army corps worth of manpower and equipment in the area
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:00:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sywagon] [#26]
nvm
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Capta:

If all bans were lifted and the moderation standard matched this thread it’s certainly still a viable topic.

My concerns would be:
-posters lured back and then moderation changes again, perhaps selectively or stealthily.
-as the OP is fairly limited, there will always be an option for “creatively strict interpretation” of “on-topic.”
-The realities of the world situation are matching up better and better every day with this thread, whether that’s the “big-picture” connections between the Russia-Iran-China, or just straight news on China.  Yes, the Ukraine war is still the most important feature of “proto-WW3”, however, this thread is built to do both Ukraine and the big picture, and does so well.  We’re nearly at 500 pages and at some point it will be 5,000 pages.  I firmly believe this thread is (already) the next Ukraine War thread.

It certainly wouldn’t offend me if posting resumed, but I tend to think that the thread (not the topic) has been basically obsoleted.
View Quote

I like the fact this thread also contains developments of the rest of the current cold WW3 and not only Ukraine, though primarily Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Without TOO much thread drift:

1)  If you are in the business of shooting down incoming missiles, having a counterfire capability both saves interceptor missiles reduces engagement windows, as the enemy can't really launch missiles in multiple waves if their launcher systems are quickly turned into debris and wreckage scattered around a really big crater (or a whole bunch of smaller craters if they are closer) after the first shot.  Digitally sending a 10-digit grid to the to the appropriate FA leadership/operators has a much faster "flash to bang" than sending it to the Air Force, as proven conclusively during the Desert Storm "SCUD hunts".  Artillery interdiction of TBMs requires the FA have something with the legs to get there fast; plus, with the exception of a few VT fuze variants, FA counterfire really doesn't have major issues overcoming weather, camouflage, concealment, or poor visibility.

2)  FA and ADA have a lot of radars and other detection high-resolution capabilities that tend to be looking into the sky, with engagement-level (Greater than 400 millisecond) update rates.  If you link them, the coverage is awesome for both air detection/tracking and counterfire capability. FA also requires an Air Picture for S/A and digital airspace clearance only takes about 10 seconds, as opposed to 45 seconds to over a minute for current airspace clearance.  AFATADS (the FA system) and FAADC2I (the ADA system) were always integrated, and are both embedded in the Fires Functional Network.  Also, the ADA bubbas made sure that the FA (as well as Army Aviation) had a "seat at the table" relatively early in the process of developing both the Joint and Army Integrated Air Pictures, as meetings/negotiations tend to go better when you show up with an entourage that includes a few stray O6's with broad and varied experiences instead of just you and a wing dude/dudette.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Bueller?
View Quote

Well we know one company over promises with aerospace
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Air freight out of Kabul would cost almost as much as new vehicles. The ones in Iraq were sometimes sold in region.
View Quote

Its just frustrating that no one complained about the cost of flying thousands of trucks (and everything else) to fucking shithole Afghanistan for futile idiotic nation building fiasco's but now when the US tax payers ask about their fucking gear..."it's too expensive to get it back". Fuck be upon all the inept idiots responsible.

p.s. "we" are still sending the Taliban $$$ as aid...to fight...terrorists...
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I guess you are not a registered democrat...

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#32]

I find it amazing that the doj is actually looking at spies associated with democrats. Something must have changed recently.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:52:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Its just frustrating that no one complained about the cost of flying thousands of trucks (and everything else) to fucking shithole Afghanistan for futile idiotic nation building fiasco's but now when the US tax payers ask about their fucking gear..."it's too expensive to get it back". Fuck be upon all the inept idiots responsible.

View All Quotes

Kind of bad take on 9/11.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:00:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#34]
Caesar and his Legion: British Veteran Paratrooper in Ukraine
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:01:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By fike:

View Quote

As I watched the towers come down 23 years ago, I never once thought "we need to gift thousands of trucks, HMMV's, and guns to the assholes that did this".

Once bin Laden slipped out of Tora Bora and was living comfortable with our friends and allies in Pakistan, it was time to pack up and go home. Yes I know it's easy to be a genius after the fact but how many times will we make this same stupid mistake? And now, here we are fucking over Ukraine and they are actually fighting and dying.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:03:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By daemon734:
That's not how any of that works. Not remotely, even in the slightest.
View Quote

South Korea is quite specific about all this; it's been detailed over the years in various articles because South Korea's policy gives arms controllers fits as being "escalatory" and "destabilizing", so they write lengthy articles; which is how we know about most of this.

For those of you in the peanut gallery; there's a reason South Korea drew up these specific plans:

26 March 2010: ROKS Cheonan is sunk by a North Korean torpedo, with 46 KIA.

23 November 2010: North Korea fired 170+ shells/rockets at Yeonpyeong Island, killing 20 and wounding 50+ (both military and civilians).

Those incidents nearly 15 years in the past, profoundly affected South Korean policymakers; leading to the 2016-2022 period where they formulated the "Three Axis System":

Axis 1.) The Kill Chain -- in short, Curtis LeMay is alive and well in South Korea. If SK even so much as *THINKS* North Korea is going to do something, they will immediately and pre-emptively strike North Korean Nuclear and Missile facilities right away.

Axis 2.) The Korean Air & Missile Defense (KAMD) System -- The Korean version of the US NMD/TMD system, with multiple types of interceptors, to deal with the inevitable North Korean response(s) to Axises 1 and 3. Lasers are already being introduced/integrated (Block I Laser) to deal with UAVs and other targets in KAMD.

Axis 3.) The Korea Massive Punishment and Retaliation (KMPR) Plan -- as mentioned before to you -- it's the "Grand Tour" of North Korean Leadership locations. South Korea will escalate massively right from the start on all North Korean leadership targets within range of South Korean munitions or special forces.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#38]
David Muir- " Do you want Ukraine to win this war?"
President Trump-" I want the war to stop, I want to save lives that are being uselessly...people being killed by the millions, it's so much worse than the numbers that you're getting which are fake numbers."

Consistent with what I've heard him say in the past. End the war quickly no matter what it takes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#39]

As I watched the towers come down 23 years ago, I never once thought "we need to gift thousands of trucks, HMMV's, and guns to the assholes that did this".

Once bin Laden slipped out of Tora Bora and was living comfortable with our friends and allies in Pakistan, it was time to pack up and go home. Yes I know it's easy to be a genius after the fact but how many times will we make this same stupid mistake? And now, here we are fucking over Ukraine and they are actually fighting and dying.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

You make quite a few posts complaining with the benefit of hindsight, but I’m not sure this one works.

Walking away from Afghanistan two months after 9/11 would have gone over swimmingly with the American people. Sorry folks, just trying to save the taxpayers some money.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:15:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#40]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:

South Korea is quite specific about all this; it's been detailed over the years in various articles because South Korea's policy gives arms controllers fits as being "escalatory" and "destabilizing", so they write lengthy articles; which is how we know about most of this.

For those of you in the peanut gallery; there's a reason South Korea drew up these specific plans:

26 March 2010: ROKS Cheonan is sunk by a North Korean torpedo, with 46 KIA.

23 November 2010: North Korea fired 170+ shells/rockets at Yeonpyeong Island, killing 20 and wounding 50+ (both military and civilians).

Those incidents nearly 15 years in the past, profoundly affected South Korean policymakers; leading to the 2016-2022 period where they formulated the "Three Axis System":

Axis 1.) The Kill Chain -- in short, Curtis LeMay is alive and well in South Korea. If SK even so much as *THINKS* North Korea is going to do something, they will immediately and pre-emptively strike North Korean Nuclear and Missile facilities right away.

Axis 2.) The Korean Air & Missile Defense (KAMD) System -- The Korean version of the US NMD/TMD system, with multiple types of interceptors, to deal with the inevitable North Korean response(s) to Axises 1 and 3. Lasers are already being introduced/integrated (Block I Laser) to deal with UAVs and other targets in KAMD.

Axis 3.) The Korea Massive Punishment and Retaliation (KMPR) Plan -- as mentioned before to you -- it's the "Grand Tour" of North Korean Leadership locations. South Korea will escalate massively right from the start on all North Korean leadership targets within range of South Korean munitions or special forces.
View Quote

Too bad most of those targets are deep underground, literally thousands of them, and the South would be on the receiving end of the worst shelling in history right off the bat.  Seriously, having a plan is a great thing, but the outcome of said plan is not the only variable, nor the only outcome.  The Korea problem is a lot more complex even with direct US intervention, to the point where we are still sitting in WFX's arguing about how to achieve it decades in.

Your assumptions are just flat wrong. You don't know what you don't know.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
David Muir- " Do you want Ukraine to win this war?"
President Trump-" I want the war to stop, I want to save lives that are being uselessly...people being killed by the millions, it's so much worse than the numbers that you're getting which are fake numbers."

Consistent with what I've heard him say in the past. End the war quickly no matter what it takes.
View Quote

Anyone with half a brain know what that means

Ceeding territory
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:31:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#42]
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#43]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:02:51 AM EDT
[#44]
The U.S. is demanding a clear strategy from Zelensky regarding strikes against Russia before lifting restrictions, according to Bloomberg. During their visit to Kyiv, U.S. Secretary of State Blinken and UK Foreign Secretary Lammy sought a long-term plan from Zelensky for the coming year to better understand Ukraine's objectives.

https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-09-11/us-wants-ukraine-to-detail-plan-before-allowing-russia-strikes
View Quote
Thats fucking rich.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:03:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
...why is he not being executed..
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:15:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Thats fucking rich.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
The U.S. is demanding a clear strategy from Zelensky regarding strikes against Russia before lifting restrictions, according to Bloomberg. During their visit to Kyiv, U.S. Secretary of State Blinken and UK Foreign Secretary Lammy sought a long-term plan from Zelensky for the coming year to better understand Ukraine's objectives.

https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-09-11/us-wants-ukraine-to-detail-plan-before-allowing-russia-strikes
Thats fucking rich.

Our business community doesn't want russia mad at the US down the road.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:23:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Ok, so china is already to the point that they are manufacturing war drones that are impervious to drone jamming. China isn't even in a drone war. With the amount of fiber they feed out they would be fantastic for hitting a ship as a swarm. I hope our own military is taking notes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Ok, so china is already to the point that they are manufacturing war drones that are impervious to drone jamming. China isn't even in a drone war. With the amount of fiber they feed out they would be fantastic for hitting a ship as a swarm. I hope our own military is taking notes.
View Quote

For many years China has been leading in drone tech.  You should watch some of the shows they put on with them.  Thousands of pre programmed drones flying in amazing formations.  Not to hard for them to adapt or program them for military applications.
Page / 461
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top