Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Originally Posted By brass:

Where did the backpack go, where was it found?   It wasn't on the roof.

Is this speculation or a bit of information leaked from local LEO?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/157876/arhar-3277564.png

That’s it
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

This would bring up maybe a few other questions.....did he ask permission to get the gun since it was his dads, did the kid have full access and the dad never noticed it missing....anyone have the 911 call supposedly the parents made and why? (the why part is my dad would never look for my ass mid Saturday when I was 20...he knew I was with friends)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Castrolr1:

wasn't he there a few days before flying a drone..??    He could have hid the rifle there the same day

This would bring up maybe a few other questions.....did he ask permission to get the gun since it was his dads, did the kid have full access and the dad never noticed it missing....anyone have the 911 call supposedly the parents made and why? (the why part is my dad would never look for my ass mid Saturday when I was 20...he knew I was with friends)

I read a fox news article that quoted some spokesperson that said the dad legally purchased the gun at some point and legally sold the gun to his son.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:59:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#3]

The cops talking on the roof badgecam video said that was their backpack.  I guess it had first aid shit in it or something.

Dude had his AR and his bullets with him.  What from his backpack would he have needed to take up on the roof with him?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Isn't that the local PD's bag? In the video where they're debriefing the fed in a suit, they specifically point to that bag and say "no that's ours."
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By turborocket:
When I pause the video, it seems like the bodycammed guy is pointing at 3 separate roof panels when counting out the shell casings, and they were the 3 panels immediately to the right of the shooter.

View Quote

Right, not one slide down the roof. I would consider that an anomaly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wsix:

I understand your point. I have installed about 30 roofs like this. A screw is also not a ball and they slide down the roof. It's a 2/12 pitch. One out of five may stay at the top, but all 5? stay at the top? They aren't rolling, they are sliding.

I realize you are taking the other side to make me explain myself and I believe I have.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

223/556 casings don't roll straight, so they're going roll against one of the roof ridges that about a foot apart. So they're not going to be spread out like you think they would.

I understand your point. I have installed about 30 roofs like this. A screw is also not a ball and they slide down the roof. It's a 2/12 pitch. One out of five may stay at the top, but all 5? stay at the top? They aren't rolling, they are sliding.

I realize you are taking the other side to make me explain myself and I believe I have.

From the videos, that roof appears old, weathered, dirty, dented, full of debris, and riddled with chipped paint - all things that would reduce the liklihood of a bullet casing sliding down it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes
When I pause the video, it seems like the bodycammed guy is pointing at 3 separate roof panels when counting out the shell casings, and they were the 3 panels immediately to the right of the shooter.

It's not a steep roof.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

It's not a steep roof.
View Quote

Secret service disagrees!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#9]

It's not a steep roof.
View All Quotes

It's not a steep roof.

And the cases taper so they roll in an arc.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

Ex-Secret service disagrees!
View All Quotes

It's not a steep roof.

Ex-Secret service disagrees!

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:13:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_Man] [#11]

Isn't that the local PD's bag? In the video where they're debriefing the fed in a suit, they specifically point to that bag and say "no that's ours."
View Quote
Yea I saw that bit in the other video.  It's not really clear though because the woman cop is standing over there with her bag (that she wears up in the earlier vid) sitting at her feet, and I'm not sure which bag they're really referring to, and the black gear'd swat guy didn't seem too sure in his answer either.

Just would seem weird to me that a swat team would use an off the shelf commercial laptop bag as a med bag, and then seem to abandon it up there appearing mostly empty after the fact?

It was also just left up there later when everyone was off the roof and they did this drone fly over, why would they just leave their med gear up there at that point?  
https://i.abcnewsfe.com/a/fbedfbcb-2481-4947-9def-bce46ac72c1c/doanld-trump-40-ht-gmh-240713_1720924455231_hpMain.jpg

ETA: At the very end of this video, around 28 minutes, the camo SWAT cop points to the Swiss Gear bag and says "he (the shooter) had that black backpack".
SENSITIVE CONTENT: Full Bodycam Footage Obtained by Grassley from Beaver Co. Emergency Services Unit

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
AR shell ejection Patterns.

Ejection distance.

Nothing to see here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:30:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doolyd] [#14]
Trump wasn't hit at all. seen-no-bandage-first-time
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:

LOL.  With that low of an access point and barely slanted roof?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hold my beer...
View Quote

Right? I routinely see little Hispanic fellers running up ladders with packs of shingles. Even if you had to do some climbing, throw that bitch up there and then climb.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Looks to me like a chunk is missing. It's been two weeks so why would he still be wearing a band-aid?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Accessing the roof without a ladder. I think it was one of two possible ways:

Least likely is crooks climbed up these slotted steel channels that the A/C lines are attached to. They were right in front of the windows the local police were supposed to be watching from. Plus I haven't seen any videos where the witnesses said 'he climbed up right there'.

Attachment Attached File

The more likely way crooks got on the building roof was either via this shed roof or by slotted steel channels (unseen in any photos I've seen) that were likely holding the A/C lines from the A/C unit next to the shed. This would have shielded him from most of the crowd that seemed to be closer to the building that he shot from. It would also jive with what the one witness said who saw crooks going between the big building roofs via the mezzanine/breezeway roofs.

Attachment Attached File

He likely took this route across the roof from getting up to where he shot.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#18]

That's your conclusion?

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:46:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tallahasseezz] [#19]

You can't tell anything from that blurry ass photo.  They are trolling for clicks.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#20]

He knows how to do that Terminator self-heal thing.

Or maybe he got a couple stitches, a little healing time, and a bunch of makeup.

Probably the Terminator thing though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump's got one of those 1800s style prosthetics.  Its a fake ear attached to a wig.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:55:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#22]
Originally Posted By midmo:

Or maybe he got a couple stitches, a little healing time, and a bunch of makeup.

View All Quotes

Dewd...it was a WWE move where he used a razor in his hand to cut his ear.

ETA - He'll be brought up on charges at any time for being an accessory to a murder and two attempted murders.

I say that kind of jokingly. Many of us believe that is a narrative the dems would love to set up. wray's testimony was the start of that narrative.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Yup.  The only thing that will roll uninterrupted all the way down a ridged roof is the drill bit you need for the chimney cap you're working on that just fell out of the cheesy cordless drill chuck.  
View All Quotes

who said they're in a pile?

Logic does. The guy saw them at the peak and counted them in 2 seconds. They were all within his direct gaze. He didn't have to look for them.

223/556 casings don't roll straight, so they're going roll against one of the roof ridges that about a foot apart. So they're not going to be spread out like you think they would.

Yup.  The only thing that will roll uninterrupted all the way down a ridged roof is the drill bit you need for the chimney cap you're working on that just fell out of the cheesy cordless drill chuck.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#24]

You can see the damaged bit in the picture you posted man. It’s blurry, but around 11:00 there is a small piece missing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

Just a little different, but figure it's the same type.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/231492/vlcsnap-2024-07-25-17h06m03s031-3276855.png
View Quote

Black ladder (0:14)

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By sydney7629:

Did you notice the officer/agent in front of Trump's vehicle at 6:37 in the video.  He appears to be on the radio, then walks up closer to the hood and points his rifle into the SUV after Trump was inside.  Then he seems to back away while on the radio again.  

i cannot for the life of me understand why he would point his weapon into the vehicle like that...

View Quote

Depth of field. You can see that same person in other videos taken from a different angle and he isn't close to Trump's vehicle. I've even seen a multiple videos side by side where the man's movements are in sync.

It is just like the crowd behind Trump. They are a lot further back that what your eyes tell you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#27]

I hope you're being obtuse.

Nobody has EVER been able to fix damaged ears.

Oh, wait...

Dr Lee Restores Patient’s Overly Stretched Earlobe | Dr Pimple Popper: Pop Ups

Dr. Lee Removes 14 Oz Keloid From Woman's Ear | Dr. Pimple Popper

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Two weeks later and we still don't have any photos released of the murder weapon.
View Quote

Probably because of the dope card taped to the buttstock that reads: "DJT/PA/BULTER - DO NOT AFFIX TO WEAPON - DESTROY AFTER USE - FBI "
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:30:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#29]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzepkf9iUTk

Assuming all of you have fired an AR and some of you have dropped a screw on a metal roof. How in the hell are all of the fired brass in a pile near the roof peak?

What a load of total bullshit. Whoever staged that is probably directing Disney Star Wars shows.

That brass would be in the gutter or way down the roof.
View Quote

Not if ejecting @1-3 o'clock.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Like a BOSS!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Fucking madlad
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Crossposting from the FBI thread. NYT shot analysis shows Trump shot with the first shot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/26/us/politics/trump-shooter-bullet-trajectory-ear.html
http://archive.is/KH6uY

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By safe1:

No sling?  I'd love to see someone shimmy up onto a roof carrying an AR without a sling.
View Quote

This. That’s the puzzling part. Plus a lot of YouTube experts don’t know the difference between a folding and collapsible stock. Either one doesn’t make a rifle disappear.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Monday…

"Wars Start Because of Assassinations" | Official Preview

"Wars Start Because of Assassination

In this fast-paced interview on the Shawn Ryan Show, Erik Prince returns for his third appearance to provide exclusive insights into the near-fatal shooting of former President Donald Trump. With his extensive background leading the world's largest private military company (PMC), which has never lost a protectee, Erik delves into the alarming incident and the broader implications for national security.

Erik discusses the astonishing details of the assassination attempt, highlighting critical failures within the Secret Service and the shocking fact that a 20-year-old assailant outmaneuvered the nation's premier protective agency. He addresses the deep-rooted issues within federal institutions and the politicization that threatens the very fabric of the Republic. Erik's analysis extends to the potential dangers of future attacks, drawing parallels to historical events and emphasizing the need for a robust security mindset.

Erik points out an important question during the interview: “What are they going to do against a 10-man Hezbollah team?”
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#38]
AR shell ejection Patterns.

Ejection distance.

Nothing to see here.
View Quote

Good thing it wasn’t a roller lock HK, the casings would still be in orbit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By StanGram:

That's your conclusion?

View Quote

No not mine
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Monday…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUG4B5WzSNk

"Wars Start Because of Assassination

In this fast-paced interview on the Shawn Ryan Show, Erik Prince returns for his third appearance to provide exclusive insights into the near-fatal shooting of former President Donald Trump. With his extensive background leading the world's largest private military company (PMC), which has never lost a protectee, Erik delves into the alarming incident and the broader implications for national security.

Erik discusses the astonishing details of the assassination attempt, highlighting critical failures within the Secret Service and the shocking fact that a 20-year-old assailant outmaneuvered the nation's premier protective agency. He addresses the deep-rooted issues within federal institutions and the politicization that threatens the very fabric of the Republic. Erik's analysis extends to the potential dangers of future attacks, drawing parallels to historical events and emphasizing the need for a robust security mindset.

Erik points out an important question during the interview: “What are they going to do against a 10-man Hezbollah team?”
View Quote

I know we hate the USSS right now, but the men on Trump's detail were pretty quick to get on top of him (reaching for him as the third shot is fired.)

I don't think a 10-man team would be more effective than a skilled sniper. There were still a lot of good guys with guns around Trump when shit hit the fan.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By brass:

The IEDs were in the conversion van he drove to the event, he left his car at Home Depot or something.   I'm not sure how many times that story changed but there's a bike, a Hyundai Sonata, and a conversion van all reported to be his, along with a ladder (of indeterminate type), drone, laser rangefinder, and a $500 AR with crap sight (Holosun/Eotech/Eotech knockoff) details on sight unclear since it's blurred or cropped or pushed entirely out of frame in videos.  The rifle was never seen while he  walking around in the hours before, rifle potentially in backpack which he's seen with then without but no details on where he stashed it and if it actually contained the rifle, or if he pre-cached the rifle in an evergreen tree or was literally handed to him by unknown bad actor.

It's all so tedious.

View Quote

This is my take as well. Nobody has explained the bombs, van, car, bike, rifle, and backpack(s) to my satisfaction.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#42]

My man.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Least likely is crooks climbed up these slotted steel channels that the A/C lines are attached to. They were right in front of the windows the local police were supposed to be watching from. Plus I haven't seen any videos where the witnesses said 'he climbed up right there'.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494198/Screenshot_20240726_151030_Gallery_jpg-3277582.JPG

The more likely way crooks got on the building roof was either via this shed roof or by slotted steel channels (unseen in any photos I've seen) that were likely holding the A/C lines from the A/C unit next to the shed. This would have shielded him from most of the crowd that seemed to be closer to the building that he shot from. It would also jive with what the one witness said who saw crooks going between the big building roofs via the mezzanine/breezeway roofs.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494198/Screenshot_20240726_152002_Gallery_jpg-3277584.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494198/Screenshot_20240726_151310_Gallery_jpg-3277590.JPG
View Quote

The second route would also have him heading towards Sheetz as AGR sniper 1 reported.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I can’t find all my shell casings when I shoot on a tarp.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
‘Christ Protects Him’: Donald Trump Becomes Mexican Folk Hero in Songs on Assassination Attempt

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2024/07/AP24196012599236-1-640x480.jpg

Multiple Mexican corridos, or narrative folk songs, telling the story of former President Donald Trump’s narrow escape from death in a July 13 assassination attempt have gone viral in the past week on social media. The posts rejoice in Trump as divinely protected and a man who “has never known fear.”

https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2024/07/24/christ-protects-him-donald-trump-becomes-mexican-folk-hero-in-songs-on-assassination-attempt/
View Quote

here’s one
trump Mexican folk song
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Advance:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Advance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzepkf9iUTk

Assuming all of you have fired an AR and some of you have dropped a screw on a metal roof. How in the hell are all of the fired brass in a pile near the roof peak?

What a load of total bullshit. Whoever staged that is probably directing Disney Star Wars shows.

That brass would be in the gutter or way down the roof.

This. A lot of ARs eject forwards, especially lower-cost carbine ARs like the reported DPMS (they didn't make midlengths).

The slope on the roof is actually pretty shallow, and it looks like some kind of texture. I dont' think cases would slide down that roof.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494198/Screenshot_20240726_151030_Gallery_jpg-3277582.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494198/Screenshot_20240726_152002_Gallery_jpg-3277584.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494198/Screenshot_20240726_151310_Gallery_jpg-3277590.JPG
View Quote

Why not just use the old smoking chair to get on the shed, and a pallet from the loading dock on top of the shed for makeshift ladder? Someone broke the chair, someone put the pallet up there....
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

wasn't he there a few days before flying a drone..??    He could have hid the rifle there the same day

Wray said it was actually crooks gun. His dad bought it, and crooks bought it from the dad and showed them paperwork of the purchase
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#49]

The cops talking on the roof badgecam video said that was their backpack.  I guess it had first aid shit in it or something.

Dude had his AR and his bullets with him.  What from his backpack would he have needed to take up on the roof with him?
View All Quotes

At that point there were (2) backpacks on the roof - I'm guessing he speculated, or he should have he clarified, that EMS
had brought (1)  pack up, and (1) was already there ?

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

Wray said it was actually crooks gun. His dad bought it, and crooks bought it from the dad and showed them paperwork of the purchase
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

That's the weird part.. In pennsylvania you don't have to do any paperwork To sell a rifle... Also a father can give his son or daughter a rifle or a handgun without any paperwork.

Unless the dad knows the kids crazy why the hell would he go through the process of transferring the ownership to his son.
It's not even required by law and it's not free.... Seems crazy to pay like fifty bucks for a service that isn't even required.

Page / 319
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top