Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 4 of 134)
Page / 134
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:18:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#1]
They are mostly people whose parents always gave into their whining as kids. They fail to understand that at this point, certain options are off the table. Subconsciously, they feel as if they whine about it enough, they will get other options other than a choice between a D or an R. If they just whine loud and long enough, their 3rd party constitution candidate will actually win in Nov 2024.

Reality says otherwise, and that reality is something they struggle to grasp.

It’s really not their fault I guess.

Most of us have matured past this as adults, but whiners make a lot of noise, so it seems like their are more of these folks than there are in reality.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RustedAce:

Trump has seen more combat than most vets now.

He performed better under fire than many I’ve seen too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RustedAce:
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

Not voting for a draft dodger.

Trump has seen more combat than most vets now.

He performed better under fire than many I’ve seen too.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:

Actually, I don't want us supporting any country.  That includes Ukraine and Israel.  No more money, or military aid to any country
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:
Originally Posted By Justintime2:
Got all the usual N_T suspects in here. The Ukraine needs more money so I’m not voting for Trump, the I’m standing on muh purity principals and not voting for Trump, the I’m sitting it out because of some retarded moral equivalency vomit and the straight we all know they’re liberals that hate him and who in the end are no different from each other for the purpose of election outcome and don’t realize they’re the useful idiots…

Actually, I don't want us supporting any country.  That includes Ukraine and Israel.  No more money, or military aid to any country

I got news for you bub.
Trump v Kamala has zero bearing on all that
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

The government is what we make it. It’s a truly representative government.  If you vote for lesser of evils to occupy and run that government, that’s what you will get.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By Bophades:

How in God's name you ask?
I put forth they are godless commies

Trump is no Conservative. Still, he is the lesser of evils.

Government IS a necessary EVIL.

So, by definition you are ALWAYS voting for the lesser of evils.

But, the retards are too stupid to understand that, pragmatism, strategy, common sense, math, or any fucking other thing that actually counts more than their childish tantrum filled feelings.

The government is what we make it. It’s a truly representative government.  If you vote for lesser of evils to occupy and run that government, that’s what you will get.

You are young, and allowed to believe all that.

See you in 10 years.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Harris and Trump will nominate the same Supreme Court justices? Interesting. Seems like Trump‘s first three picks were slightly different than Biden‘s pick.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ecarl4100:
Arfcom NeverTrumers, what are your plans for the election? Sitting it out, write in candidate, holding your nose and voting for Trump? Honest question. For me, Trump wasn’t my first choice 8 years ago, but I voted for him, and I will again. I believe a radical democrat president is a far worse proposition for the country.

It’s always the same.. both roads lead to the same place and that’s not acceptable to me. By all means vote the lesser of evils.. just don’t ever wonder why this country continues to suffer the death of 1000 cuts.  

For me I’m writing in Massie again, and then focusing hard on local/state elections.

Harris and Trump will nominate the same Supreme Court justices? Interesting. Seems like Trump‘s first three picks were slightly different than Biden‘s pick.

And two of the three are marginal at best.  While you’ll get small victories along the way; at the end of the day the courts won’t save you from the charlatans you elect.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
View Quote

How many of you are "terrified"?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

See you in 10 years.
View All Quotes

But, the retards are too stupid to understand that, pragmatism, strategy, common sense, math, or any fucking other thing that actually counts more than their childish tantrum filled feelings.

See you in 10 years.

lol. So if you vote for an evil you won’t get evil?  Do I have that right.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:23:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#8]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Almost having his head blown off has changed him and made him nicer. So people no longer have a reason not to vote for him.
View Quote

Lol dude is the same as ever but it's not his meanness that ur a people away. It's his Leftist ideas like gun control that are all core to him that turns some folks off.

It's not like anyone here likened him Hitler and considered voting Hillary over him. That's how you get picked to be his VP.

Following the logic here by not voting for one the other magically gets the vote.  I am not voting for Biden so Trump gets that magic vote instead somehow.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#9]
These people also fail at the concept of “run what you brung.”

They fail to realize we’re in a gun fight fighting for our lives.

We’ve got a Glock 19 in our hand, and the other side has an AK.

They want to call a timeout and go back to the house and grab the AR-15.

They can’t grasp there are no timeouts, and this gunfight might be our last. Yeah, we should’ve brought the AR, but it’s a little too late now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

View Quote

Yeah listen to the incompetent "expert" morons who had just let a shooter get on a building 135 yards away with a rifle.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#11]

See you in 10 years.
View Quote

Administrative State runs the show , might beat them in an election but that's it . Then they move to negate the whole process .

It's not changing by elections.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:
These people also fail at the concept of “run what you brung.”

They fail to realize we’re in a gun fight fighting for our lives.

We’ve got a Glock 19 in our hand, and the other side has an AK.

They want to call a timeout and go back to the house and grab the AR-15.

They can’t grasp there are no timeouts, and this gunfight might be our last. Yeah, we should’ve brought the AR, but it’s a little too late now.
View Quote

It's two groups  that want bigger government even enough both sides deny it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Administrative State runs the show , might beat them in an election but that's it . Then they move to negate the whole process .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

See you in 10 years.

That hasn’t happened for well over 100 years as far as POTUS elections go.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Problem is, as many of you know, that most voters don't look at candidates with any depth of thought.  They see clips on CNN maybe once a week, or scan across a headline now and then, and that's the extent of their involvement in the political process.  I remember a woman (in her 30s, two kids, suburbs) I worked with back when Trump ran against Hillary Clinton.  She supported Hillary; I asked her why, and she replied, "because she's against crime, and wants to help the poor."  These are the people who will eat up Harris's schtick.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#15]
When it was Biden on the ticket, I couldn't possibly understand how anyone could in good conscience vote for a debilitated and feeble guy who presented like a hospice patient

Now, with Harris, I expect the left woke nuts to come out of the woodwork in full flagrant support of their DEI queen. It's disgusting, and a sad statement on what has happened to our republic. But.. it's reality. A lot of Americans want communism. And I suspect they will get it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

See you in 10 years.

100% right. Good job, you have achieved maximum perspective, intelligence and moral direction well ahead of your peers. What will you do with all your free time?

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#17]

100% right. Good job, you have achieved maximum perspective, intelligence and moral direction well ahead of your peers. What will you do with all your free time?

View All Quotes

See you in 10 years.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#18]
They are mostly people whose parents always gave into their whining as kids. They fail to understand that at this point, certain options are off the table. Subconsciously, they feel as if they whine about it enough, they will get other options other than a choice between a D or an R. If they just whine loud and long enough, their 3rd party constitution candidate will actually win in Nov 2024.

Most of us have matured past this as adults, but whiners make a lot of noise, so it seems like their are more of these folks than there are in reality.
View Quote

Both are gonna screw us over, one might use lube. So if we're getting screwed either way why choose on the off chance one might use lube when screwing us over?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#19]
anyone who does not vote for 45 is either wealthy beyond means & could care or less who`s in office, dumber than a rock or a libertarian fuck-nut!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
god?

i doubt god is on trumps side or kamchatka.

the religious overtones about trump and his miraculous avoidance of assassination may or may not be divine intervention but im not the one to make that determination.

neither is trump....

neither is anyone on this forum..
View Quote

God is not on Donald Trump's side ??  This piece requires critical thinking skills.  Read at your own risk of having your mind changed. It takes about 10 minutes of your time for those who are not up for some difficult reading.  From the American Thinker and authored by Ted Noel.  I will include the first 2 paragraphs. kwg

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/07/donald_trump_and_that_moment_in_time_when_he_was_saved.html

The books that became the Bible were originally written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. After years of study, I can now pick my way through the original Greek text but don’t accuse me of being fluent. Unlike my older brother, who sleep-talked in German in college (he was studying it then), I don’t dream in Greek and only use it when I’m fully awake exploring a theological point. So why would I wake up with a Greek word— Ekeinos—ringing in my ears? (I’ll explain below the phrase’s import.)

And why would Esther 4:14 pop into my head?

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this? (NAS, emphasis added)

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By kwg020:

God is not on Donald Trump's side ??  This piece requires critical thinking skills.  Read at your own risk of having your mind changed. It takes about 10 minutes of your time for those who are not up for some difficult reading.  From the American Thinker and authored by Ted Noel.  I will include the first 2 paragraphs. kwg

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/07/donald_trump_and_that_moment_in_time_when_he_was_saved.html

The books that became the Bible were originally written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. After years of study, I can now pick my way through the original Greek text but don’t accuse me of being fluent. Unlike my older brother, who sleep-talked in German in college (he was studying it then), I don’t dream in Greek and only use it when I’m fully awake exploring a theological point. So why would I wake up with a Greek word— Ekeinos—ringing in my ears? (I’ll explain below the phrase’s import.)

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this? (NAS, emphasis added)

View All Quotes
god?

the religious overtones about trump and his miraculous avoidance of assassination may or may not be divine intervention but im not the one to make that determination.

neither is trump....

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
How in God's name?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/575474/1000003920_jpg-3277137.JPG
View Quote

I was going to cast a vote for Trump before the picture.

Now I'm going to cast 2+ votes for him after the picture.

Time to beat the dems at their own game.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
god?

neither is trump....

https://media.tenor.com/5vKnZA8IzwIAAAAM/ray-liotta-laughing.gif

I warned you up front, this article requires critical thinking skills and some folks wouldn't be up for it.

kwg
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Wolfhound76:

Both are gonna screw us over, one might use lube. So if we're getting screwed either way why choose on the off chance one might use lube when screwing us over?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wolfhound76:

I disagree that that is the case.

But for the sake of argument, even if it was… When it comes to getting fucked in the ass with lube or without lube, you are like… “Meh, either way is good if it’s gonna have to happen anyway.”
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:05:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Emotional voting, just taint right.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#26]
I’m voting Trump because my family and I are getting financially destroyed. I guess if you’re well enough off that inflation and idiotic economic policies of the left aren’t hurting you like it is everyone else, voting tor the destruction of the nation and the ruin of your fellow Americans sounds reasonable
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GGF:

Right
Fuckin
There

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GGF:
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
I only do straight R tickets.

Right
Fuckin
There

I'll vote straight R knowing full well that from Trump to the local dog catcher, they won't represent my views 100%, or anywhere close to 100%.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:07:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Yossarian] [#28]
Trump offends a lot of right leaning people with his antics and frankly the stupid shit he spouts off the cuff.  

To supporters it’s funny and also frankly, well directed and most of the time deserved by the recipient, but to others it is a huge turn off.

It’s enough to sway people who would have otherwise voted for him or any other Republican with his platform, but those people are disuaded and vote for the democrat or just don’t vote.

The sooner his supporters and his fucking stubborn ass realize that the better.

If he acted two ounces more presidential he would have it in the bag.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#29]

That’s pretty fucking ignorant.  The fed was pumping billions in to MBS’s during trumps presidency and before.. this directly led to the housing crisis(huge housing costs) that we see today.   It’s also why the economy ‘looked’ good. Because as RE prices skyrocketed the amount of Heloc loans and cash out refis skyrocketed as well which pumped huge dollars in to the economy.  A house of cards at best, and we’re paying for it now.
View Quote

Most of ARFCOM GD still believes that the president has any say in interest rates and that Trump’s reckless COVID spending had zero impact on inflation.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
I only do straight R tickets.
View Quote

I used to do that too.  Now I no longer vote for R's that are clearly corrupt....like most R's in congress.  I simply pass them by.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#31]
The people not voting for Trump are really liberal Democrat voters. Their only purpose here is to disrupt and cause chaos.

Stop buying into the idea that some stalwart Republican would suddenly question voting for the best president we’ve had in lifetimes and the only true fighter based on MSM fake news talking points. It’s all bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:14:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#32]

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
View Quote

It was a moment of leadership and Trump knew it.  He showed bravery and resistance in the face of danger.  That is something real leaders do. FJB of FKH would have crawled away like cockroaches in sunlight.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#33]

I disagree that that is the case.

But for the sake of argument, even if it was… When it comes to getting fucked in the ass with lube or without lube, you are like… “Meh, either way is good if it’s gonna have to happen anyway.”
View Quote

I prefer not to get screwed but that's not an option anymore. So I choose to not choose who's screwing me over based on the off chance one may feel generous enough to use a little lube when they do so. Because there's no guarantee they will use lube.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:15:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#34]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
I don’t support a covid vaccine loving oligarch.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1159_jpeg-3277178.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_0876_jpeg-3277179.JPG

I just hope both sides have fun.
View Quote

Disregard, I was thinking of someone else.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:18:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gODZOOKIE] [#35]
For the first time in my life I told myself I wasn’t going to vote but after the attempt on his life I’m solidly in his camp.

Maybe by the hand of providence he’ll win

*damn autocorrect
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
If that picture changes your vote, I think it's highly likely you are an emotional voter.

Emotional voters are a big problem.

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump.  I think he's a moderate.  I'm also helping to campaign for him locally and register voters for him even though I don't like his politics.
View Quote

He really is a moderate if you look at his policies. The rhetoric he sometimes uses makes people think he's further right than his policies.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:20:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kraquine] [#37]
It's funny how people use that picture as a defining moment but to me it illustrates a fine line between bravery and stupidity. He and definitely the SS did not know if there were more shooters and he is also prone to looking directly at the sun during an eclipse so I'm going with the latter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By djkest:

He really is a moderate if you look at his policies. The rhetoric he sometimes uses makes people think he's further right than his policies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
If that picture changes your vote, I think it's highly likely you are an emotional voter.

Emotional voters are a big problem.

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump.  I think he's a moderate.  I'm also helping to campaign for him locally and register voters for him even though I don't like his politics.

Ayup. Essentially a less fiscally conservative 90’s democrat.

People are swooned by rhetoric, while failing to analyze actual tangible policy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jwr6:
I didn't support him because he was an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter.  Now he's an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter with a hole in his ear.
View Quote

You only believe he's dishonest because the media convinced you of it using lies and half-truths.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#40]
I'd watch Trump be drawn and quartered for J6 and all his election bullshit.  

So no, not voting for him.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Grendelsnap:

View Quote

Why do you hate the first amendment?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
How in God's name?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/575474/1000003920_jpg-3277137.JPG

This
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#43]

You only believe he's dishonest because the media convinced you of it using lies and half-truths.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:
I didn't support him because he was an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter.  Now he's an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter with a hole in his ear.

I believe he’s dishonest because of ‘drain the swamp’ ‘lock her up’ ‘the assault on the RKBA is over’ ‘I’m gonna pull out of Afghanistan on day one’ and so on.  All lies/bs  that were used to drive voters to the polls.  Same game as all the lesser of evil trash before him.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Never underestimate stupidity
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.
View Quote

If every Republican who thought like this got out in their blue state and voted Trump would crush it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

I bet you cried when Crooks missed.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Looks like a lot Dems joined ARF in 24.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 9mmstephen:

If every Republican who thought like this got out in their blue state and voted Trump would crush it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9mmstephen:
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.

LOL. Not here.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

You don't deserve to live in Florida.   Can we switch places ?  You'll fit in here in Chicago.  I'll happily take Florida.
Page / 134
People not Voting for Trump (Page 4 of 134)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top