Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 91 of 134)
Page / 134
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macros73:

Imagine standing there slack-jawed when enough people refuse to support the Orange Autocrat that someone like Harris is an inch from becoming President.

Next time, choose a candidate who hasn't tried to overthrow an election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:

Imagine advocating for Traitor Trump, a man who put ego before all and pissed on the Constitution he swore to uphold, and then whining that others are oath breakers.
Imagine deliberately allowing Kamala to have one more vote over Trump by not voting for Trump.

Imagine standing there slack-jawed when enough people refuse to support the Orange Autocrat that someone like Harris is an inch from becoming President.

Imagine being so ignorant you post commands on a message board that has zero ability to carry out said commands. Not surprising from someone that worships the likes of Romney, McCain, Biden and Harris b
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

Your anger will subside once you realize how much better off you are under a Trump presidency. Trump didn’t even want to run for president, but he did because he wants to save us from another 4 years of Bidenomics. He could be golfing and enjoying his retirement but he did it for you!
View All Quotes

I hope for your sake Trump wins the election. Whether you believe it or not, we will all be better off. Unless you are here illegally lol

Some of us put what's good for the Constitution and rule of law before what's good for them personally. I understand that may seem like a strange concept to MTGA, where traits like duty and honor have been replaced with cult worship of an orange idol.

Your anger will subside once you realize how much better off you are under a Trump presidency. Trump didn’t even want to run for president, but he did because he wants to save us from another 4 years of Bidenomics. He could be golfing and enjoying his retirement but he did it for you!

You’re dealing with people that openly support voting for the most radical left presidential candidate in American history.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Electoral college. How does it work..

If we gonna play the vote blame game. I’m going to blame all you momos for voting for Trump in the primary and leaving me no choice but to abstain.

It’s all fucking retarded. You guys up north fucked up. Now yall gonna have Kamala instead of someone else.
View All Quotes
Imagine deliberately allowing Kamala to have one more vote over Trump by not voting for Trump.

If we gonna play the vote blame game. I’m going to blame all you momos for voting for Trump in the primary and leaving me no choice but to abstain.

It’s all fucking retarded. You guys up north fucked up. Now yall gonna have Kamala instead of someone else.

I didn’t vote in the primary, there were zero choices. All the other pussies dropped out and endorsed Trump. Some even gargled his balls on tv at the RNC.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Not everyone grew up attending private school in Mayberry. I hope you come to understand the working class rather than mocking and talking down to them.
View Quote

LOL.  You started the exchange by talking bidenomocs, when I pointed out that Trump has also contributed to our shitty economy you swing the subject to immigration.

You have more than once tried to use my private school education against me in discussion, which is pretty retarded.

I understand the working class just fine, I’m part of it.  Your ASSumptions about me reveals your level of ignorance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

Trump is a Messiah now. He is saving us because he loves us so much. Trump is bearing our crosses
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Some of us put what's good for the Constitution and rule of law before what's good for them personally. I understand that may seem like a strange concept to MTGA, where traits like duty and honor have been replaced with cult worship of an orange idol.
View Quote

I get not voting Trump but why are you actively voting Harris? Why not abstain from either?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:53:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#7]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

LOL.  You started the exchange by talking bidenomocs, when I pointed out that Trump has also contributed to our shitty economy you swing the subject to immigration.

You have more than once tried to use my private school education against me in discussion, which is pretty retarded.

I understand the working class just fine, I’m part of it.  Your ASSumptions about me reveals your level of ignorance.
View All Quotes

Not everyone grew up attending private school in Mayberry. I hope you come to understand the working class rather than mocking and talking down to them.

I still hope for your sake that Trump wins. You will be better off whether you realize it or not.

There are hardworking salt of the earth Americans who don’t want to see their social security being paid out to illegals and their opinions are valid and should not be mocked.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:
last gasp of the trump haters.  

>>>>>>

Kerry Kennedy is REALLY mad...

"I'm outraged and disgusted by my brother's gaudy and obscene embrace of Donald Trump, and I completely disavow and separate and dissociate myself from Robert Kennedy Jr. and his flagrant and inexplicable effort to desecrate and trample and set fire to my father's memory."

View Quote

People like her would run her father off as a Right Wingers these days
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

It's funny; they accuse us of being Democrats, but they seem to use their tactics more often than not.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#11]

That’s the rub. Affluent northern liberal cities are like Hobbiton in that the world’s problems haven’t caught up to them. They have no idea what border state citizens are going through and the best solution it seems is to send more busses.
View Quote

That has nothing to do with me. That’s shit policies and border states and Feds not doing anything about the illegals. If they would do their fucking job we wouldn’t be in this pickle. Trump build a pseudo wall. Looked cool on Twitter. Didn’t stop shit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#12]

I still hope for your sake that Trump wins. You will be better off whether you realize it or not.

There are hardworking salt of the earth Americans who don’t want to see their social security being paid out to illegals and their opinions are valid and should not be mocked.
View Quote

That’s still going to happen under Trump. The govt is a shit machine. Trump can’t fix it. He doesn’t even want to
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

I get not voting Trump but why are you actively voting Harris? Why not abstain from either?
View All Quotes

One of two people will be our next president: a man who tried to overthrow an election and has spent four years priming his worshippers to rage if he loses again, or someone whose policies I mostly dislike but who is not a seditious populist.

I can oppose a seditionist at the polls or play Switzerland and hope that the seditionst loses because of the votes of others.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:18:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#14]

90 pages of childish tattle tales.  

chess is scary to them.

https://media.tenor.com/aOmnfTv9evgAAAAM/tutter-bear.gif
View Quote

Trump saying his people.belonged in jail was a chess move? Pointing out stuff Trump said is being a tattle tale? Holy cult mind.

I am now convinced you are a Moby here to make Trump supporters not only look like pure retards but deeply insane as well.

Thankfully most people are voting Trump as the lesser of two evils and not at the level you are trying to portray them as.

Wait you were a Q person so it makes sense now. Q was a psyop to destroy the credibility of the Right
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Trump saying his people.belonged in jail was a chess move? Pointing out stuff Trump said is being a tattle tale? Holy cult mind.

I am now convinced you are a Moby here to make Trump supporters not only look like pure retards but deeply insane
as well.

Thankfully most people are voting Trump as the lesser of two evils and not at the level you are trying to portray them as.

Wait you were a Q person so it makes sense now. Q was a psyop to destroy the credibility of the Right
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#16]

I am now convinced you are a Moby here to make Trump supporters not only look like pure retards but deeply insane as well.

View Quote

Dead account comes back to life, makes easily the most inane posts here, do the math
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By saltforkgunman:
If you have ever taken a solemn oath to defend the Constitution and you vote for Kumala and Tampon Tim you will have violated your oath.
View Quote

That same could be said if you vote for Donald “eliminate those rules, even those in the Constitution” Trump.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Imagine being so ignorant you post commands on a message board that has zero ability to carry out said commands. Not surprising from someone that worships the likes of Romney, McCain, Biden and Harris b
View Quote

That’s the real problem with the cult.  They can’t imagine not  worshipping a politician.  Guess what….none of the resident N_T crew here worships anyone or anything with the exception of God.

You assume we worship  because you worship the Orange Messiah.  We just recognize he’s no messiah, just an anti-constitution populist with delusions of competence.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:32:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#19]

View All Quotes

Imagine advocating for Traitor Trump, a man who put ego before all and pissed on the Constitution he swore to uphold, and then whining that others are oath breakers.

Imagine being so ignorant that you whinge about people who won't support a seditionist crybaby.

“We’re going to have to see what happens,” the president said, when asked whether he’d commit to a peaceful transfer of power, “win, lose, or draw.” “You know, I’ve been complaining about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.”

“The Democrats are trying to rig this election because that’s the only way they’re going to win,” he said.

“The only way they can take this election away from us is if this is a rigged election,” Trump said.

“The only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged, remember that,” Trump said. “It’s the only way we’re going to lose this election. So we have to be careful.“

“The only way they’re going to win is that way, and we can’t let that happen.”

Asked directly by host Chris Wallace whether he would accept the results of the election, Trump said he’d “have to see” and “it depends.”

“I’m not going to just say yes,” Trump said. “I’m not going to say no.”

“Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?” Wallace asked in a follow up.

“No. I have to see,” Trump said.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Trump said, “We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election.”

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

That's the real problem with the cult.  They can't imagine not  worshipping a politician.  Guess what .none of the resident N_T crew here worships anyone or anything with the exception of God.

You assume we worship  because you worship the Orange Messiah.  We just recognize he's no messiah, just an anti-constitution populist with delusions of competence.
View Quote
Maybe, but Kamala has quite the cult of her own.

So which cult describes you?

Trump cult
Kamala cult
Stay at home, Cross my fingers and hope neither cult fucks me over cult

Chose your leftism, Conservative leftism or Liberal leftism.

It seems since former Democrat Reagan, it's pretty much the case of the level of leftism you are willing to accept.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:

Trump cult
Kamala cult

It seems since former Democrat Reagan, it's pretty much the case of the level of leftism you are willing to accept.
View Quote

lol

Support for a candidate doesn’t make one a cult member. Cult is a specific word with a precise meaning.

When you see somebody start a sentence with “nobody else but Trump…”, members calling for moderator action against people who post Trump’s anti-2A quotes, or who talk about supporting his sons in 2028 and Baron Trump in like 2050, that’s a clue.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#22]

yet again i ask for you to give an example of a good poll that you support.

you won't, trump haters have nothing to offer, they have no alternatives.    

the perfect tools of clown world.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:
Originally Posted By jwr6:

i guess if you don't recognize elon musk's poll that's been posted here 170 times in the last day then getting you to understand the realities of the world is an exercise in futility.

go with what you know, trump hater.

https://media.tenor.com/aOmnfTv9evgAAAAM/tutter-bear.gif

Elon Musk’s audience is not a representative sample. Almost as bad as polling GD.  

Like I said, I don’t think that meme means what you think it means.

then you show me polling with a representative sample that refutes the percentages, with even a fraction of the size.  

Your ignorance of basic statistics is truly astounding.

No such poll exists because it is not feasible to do so scientifically.

How does a poll ensure that it is a representative sample of the United States?

so like an N_T you're mad about something that overwhelmingly gets the job done but not perfectly or in the manner you want it to get done.  an N_T or a crazy chick.

You didn't answer my question.

It does not "get the job done", and is critically flawed.  This is like claiming the Globetrotters are the best basketball team of all time based upon their win ratio.  

So, do you know how statistics work, and how to conduct a poll that approaches accuracy?

you should probably explain it to me before you start smacking yourself in the head and counting the toothpicks.

Any poll that is intending on being accurate must have three elements: 1.) have the participants be randomly selected, 2.) have the respondents be within the defined population you are intending on finding out information on, and 3.) have a sufficient number of participants.  The poll on Twitter does not meet the first two requirements, and is therefore going to be essentially useless in determining how the US electorate feels about the election.   The population is messed up since people not in the US electorate can respond to the Twitter poll, and the population is only people who are active on Twitter which is not indicative of the US electorate.  Not having random respondents is going to introduce a severe bias in who responds, and again will mean that the poll will not correlate to how the US electorate feels since these are only people who feel passionately enough to post their opinion in Twitter.

The poll you posted is a convenience poll, and in no way shape or form does it have any scientific merit, nor does it have any accuracy.  It's complete bullshit from a mathematical perspective.

prove

it

wrong

Holy shit.

Literally use any other poll, and it will show that what you cite is wrong.

Do you not agree that statistics should be done in a scientific fashion?

pick one that shows sound statistics and is done in a scientific fashion.

Answer the question.  Should statistics should be done in a scientific fashion?

are you saying that i'm a science denier?

Still avoiding the question. Should statistics be done in a scientific fashion?

yet again i ask for you to give an example of a good poll that you support.

you won't, trump haters have nothing to offer, they have no alternatives.    

the perfect tools of clown world.  

Can't answer a simple fucking question.

You could take nearly ant poll presented in the news and it would have more validity than the bullshit you posted. So here is Fox New's recent poll that shows Trump ahead by 1 point which is in the standard deviation.

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-new-matchup-same-result-trump-bests-harris-one-point

Now answer my question, should polls be conducted in a scientific fashion?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:

Trump cult
Kamala cult

View Quote

Why does one have to become a cult at all?

I’m going to be chilling on election night. Probably will order some WingStop and have a few cold beers then go ravage my old lady and hit the sack. If I’m going to choose a cult. I want to be in the cult of chicken wings, beer and poontang.

After Election Day I will wake up and to a new day. Either Trump or Harris will be president. I will log on early and read the arfcom doom threads where some of you guys will continue to blame fellow forum members for the worlds problems and how Trump is going to sort it all out because he is a fucking world leading savant born of immaculate conception to rid the world of his satanic political opponents. Even if he loses… it will be 5d chess he lost again and doesn’t do shit or 5d chess he won and doesn’t do shit. And I am afraid we will continue to argue about some form of a Trump is “going to save the world” in 2028 and if I don’t like it I am a communist…

See how this works?

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Why does one have to become a cult at all?

I’m going to be chilling on election night. Probably will order some WingStop and have a few cold beers then go ravage my old lady and hit the sack. If I’m going to choose a cult. I want to be in the cult of chicken wings, beer and poontang.

After Election Day I will wake up and to a new day. Either Trump or Harris will be president. I will log on early and read the arfcom doom threads where some of you guys will continue to blame fellow forum members for the worlds problems and how Trump is going to sort it all out because he is a fucking world leading savant born of immaculate conception to rid the world of his satanic political opponents. Even if he loses… it will be 5d chess he lost again and doesn’t do shit or 5d chess he won and doesn’t do shit. And I am afraid we will continue to argue about some form of a Trump is “going to save the world” in 2028 and if I don’t like it I am a communist…

See how this works?

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Imagine being so ignorant that you whinge about people who won't support a seditionist crybaby.

“We’re going to have to see what happens,” the president said, when asked whether he’d commit to a peaceful transfer of power, “win, lose, or draw.” “You know, I’ve been complaining about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.”

“The Democrats are trying to rig this election because that’s the only way they’re going to win,” he said.

“The only way they can take this election away from us is if this is a rigged election,” Trump said.

“The only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged, remember that,” Trump said. “It’s the only way we’re going to lose this election. So we have to be careful.“

Asked directly by host Chris Wallace whether he would accept the results of the election, Trump said he’d “have to see” and “it depends.”

“Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?” Wallace asked in a follow up.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Trump said, “We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election.”

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/578900/IMG_8974_jpeg-3305373.JPG

I know you are voting for Trump, but you shouldn’t get up in arms when people accuse you of voting for Kamela when you post stuff like this and corroborate people who stated they will vote for her.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#27]

I know you are voting for Trump, but you shouldn’t get up in arms when people accuse you of voting for Kamela when you post stuff like this and corroborate people who stated they will vote for her.
View Quote

Why does it mean so much to you?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:45:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#28]

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/578900/IMG_8974_jpeg-3305373.JPG

Yeah, man. Gut needs to get on board with the us v them mentality, blame-shifting, guilt by association, and limited perspective you've managed to exhibit in just one post. We can't trust anyone who won't drink the kool-aid.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Good point. Maybe I should follow your lead and not care.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 2:55:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#30]

View Quote

It's perfectly ok to vote for someone and criticize them as the turds they are.

I have done it both times I voted Trump. Will do it again.

And his meme was 100 percent accurate
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Alternatively, people can use critical thought instead of jumping to “Kamala voter!”

I frankly don’t agree with his choice based solely on SCOTUS implications, but I understand his position.  Trying to flip an election is a pretty damn serious offense.

If people want to lump me in there with Harris voters because I posted a meme that is accurate as fuck…. Well…. That’s not my problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:18:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#32]
Non-Western people. People who are not indigenous to Western civilization.  

Globalists, people with a greater interest in the elimination of borders and the lifting of the restrictions on the free flow of commerce and people than in the stabilty of their nation.  These are "citizens of the world" types, very wealthy and able to just pick up and leave to greener pastures whenever an area of the world where they lived is destroyed.

War Cultists.  These are the folks who do not care from where the blood flows so long as it flows. They worship only carnage.  War for wars sake alone, the outcome doesn't even matter just the carnage.  

Cult of Woke.  These are Western people who are in some cases removed from the Christian faith by multiple generations.  They have all the alturism of the Protestants without the belief that Jesus saves them, so they are eternally looking for that salvation which they have been convinced can only come by atoning for the sins of their ancestors.  In short, they no longer kneel for Christ they kneel for BLM asking for forgiveness.

Those with Low Self-Esteem. They lack self-confidence and look to the State to guide their lives instead of themselves. They can't live without a net, it's too scary for them.

The Managerial Class. For these folks it's better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.  They're part of the administrative state and even if they are fully aware of its evils and inefficiencies still have a vested interest in seeing it be protected and strengthened.  

The Insideous.  These are the very, very few at the top.  The 1% of the 1%. They are masters of chaos and have become expert at climbing the ladder when the majority of people are falling from it.  They care nothing for those who fall and the point of life is to be higher than as many people on that ladder as possible.  Chaos by their design disrupts the status quo to their favor creating openings of opportunities they are best postioned to exploit.  It's not about the money or the power, there is never enough of that, it's about being higher than everyone else.  They are in a perpetual Game of Thrones with one another and that they cannot exit the game without serious damage due to all the terrible things they've done to play it.  Only at the top are they protected and so they go on and on with the great game, climbing the ladder.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Alternatively, people can use critical thought instead of jumping to “Kamala voter!”

I frankly don’t agree with his choice based solely on SCOTUS implications, but I understand his position.  Trying to flip an election is a pretty damn serious offense.

If people want to lump me in there with Harris voters because I posted a meme that is accurate as fuck…. Well…. That’s not my problem.
View All Quotes

Even some Harris voters are not Harris voters. Give me a sane Republican who doesn't try to overthrow elections or actively support those who did, and I'll most likely vote for them instead.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:56:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#34]

Good point. Maybe I should follow your lead and not care.
View Quote

I care. Just not the same way some of you guys do. I’m not on a mission other than to say Trump is trash. I wish it wasn’t two pants shitters running for office. Both are terrible choices.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Well I know you are trying to get under the skin of people because you think he tried to secede from the Union.  Secessionist really that is all you have and if he had there would have been a trial for it.  The sad part is you like to attack anyone who goes against your fiction in your head.  

You have to be Mormon.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:01:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#36]

Even some Harris voters are not Harris voters. Give me a sane Republican who doesn't try to overthrow elections or actively support those who did, and I'll most likely vote for them instead.
View Quote

Let's see , Bush , McCain , Romney - Ryan . Who did I miss ?
Oh that's right , Biden - Harris , and they are democrats .
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#37]
I just don't understand why people argue over this stuff, it's not like you're going to change the mind of anyone willing to actually argue back and forth.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

He’s not wrong about the founding fathers. They certainly wouldn’t have rolled over and excepted a stolen election. You can argue it wasn’t stolen, which is your prerogative, but a lot of people believe that it was.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

He's not wrong about the founding fathers. They certainly wouldn't have rolled over and excepted a stolen election. You can argue it wasn't stolen, which is your prerogative, but a lot of people believe that it was.
View Quote

Accepted is the word you're looking for.

True, a lot of people believe it was...despite trump's own lawyers saying it wasn't. A lot of people think professional wrestling is real too.

I'd actually like to see a venn diagram of the above two groups...
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#40]

There are hardworking salt of the earth Americans who don't want to see their social security being paid out to illegals and their opinions are valid and should not be mocked.
View Quote
Maybe he wants hard working Americans Social security be shared with the poor immigrants?

Perhaps he dreams of being the Messiah the poor immigrants long for.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#41]

He’s not wrong about the founding fathers. They certainly wouldn’t have rolled over and excepted a stolen election. You can argue it wasn’t stolen, which is your prerogative, but a lot of people believe that it was.
View Quote

A lot of people also believe that we didn’t land on the Moon, the earth is flat, chemtrails are real, and that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#42]

That has nothing to do with me. That's shit policies and border states and Feds not doing anything about the illegals. If they would do their fucking job we wouldn't be in this pickle. Trump build a pseudo wall. Looked cool on Twitter. Didn't stop shit.
View Quote
I thought Trump could snap his fingers and have a wall built.

Wonder who stopped him?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#43]

That's still going to happen under Trump. The govt is a shit machine. Trump can't fix it. He doesn't even want to
View Quote
So what do you think he can do as President?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:03:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#44]

A lot of people also believe that we didn’t land on the Moon, the earth is flat, chemtrails are real, and that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
View All Quotes

Yeah, some even believe covid-19 wasn't a natural occurrence, the government was illegally spying on Trump, Clinton's and Biden's have broken the law, and Oswald wasn't acting alone.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:04:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#45]

View Quote
Too much
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#46]

@Never_A_Wick

That is the cult to a “T”

If it isn’t their exact playbook..
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Accepted is the word you're looking for.

True, a lot of people believe it was...despite trump's own lawyers saying it wasn't. A lot of people think professional wrestling is real too.

I'd actually like to see a venn diagram of the above two groups...
View Quote

A lot of people believe the Warren Commission’s report as well, because, you know, the government said it to be true. 60 years later the government is still hiding shit, so…
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

lol

Support for a candidate doesn't make one a cult member. Cult is a specific word with a precise meaning.

When you see somebody start a sentence with "nobody else but Trump ", members calling for moderator action against people who post Trump's anti-2A quotes, or who talk about supporting his sons in 2028 and Baron Trump in like 2050, that's a clue.
View Quote
Pretty broad brush in your post.

So why even use the term Cult when talking about Trump supporters? It has been used multiple times in this thread.

I was just making a ridiculous statement in this ridiculous thread.

Or are we to believe only a vocal Trump supporter can be in a cult?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:

@Never_A_Wick

That is the cult to a “T”

If it isn’t their exact playbook..
View Quote

It absolutely is.

Here and everywhere we are fed excuses from his followers, daily, for his words and behavior.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Or that Covid was going to kill anyone that wasn’t vaccinated lol. You get the jab sir?
Page / 134
People not Voting for Trump (Page 91 of 134)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top