Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL Home Depot delivered a refrigerator and left it in my driveway Wednesday, blocking my wife in so she couldn't get her car out of the driveway to go to a doctors appointment. 200 yards off the main road the delivery guys pulled it up our driveway on a hand truck. We eventually determined it was supposed to be delivered to our neighbor across the road from us.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Usps delivered something we ordered to a parcel locker the other day. We don't have a parcel locker...

They brought it by the next day after my went by and chewed on them.

We need more government in our lives
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:35:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL Home Depot delivered a refrigerator and left it in my driveway Wednesday, blocking my wife in so she couldn't get her car out of the driveway to go to a doctors appointment. 200 yards off the main road the delivery guys pulled it up our driveway on a hand truck. We eventually determined it was supposed to be delivered to our neighbor across the road from us.
View Quote

Soooo not usps
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
@Jeeps-And-Guns

Send me the tracking # and I’ll see what I can find out.  I work with usps.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#5]
There is a hous two one road over with my same house number.  I get their Amazon packages quite a bit.  I just take them over to them.  As far as I know nothing of mine has ended up over there.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:59:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have that happened to me multiple times, and my neighbors were kind enough to bring it to me, BUT i try not to used USPS whenever possible, even if I have to pay more. The USPS has been taken over by the DEI crowd, and no one really cares all that much. For me it is UPS, it usually costs at least 50% more than USPS.
View Quote

Like anyone at USPS cared before. LOL
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:32:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These threads make me glad that my address is not deliverable by USPS and we have a PO box. Its hard to fuck up a PO box delivery, though they still do that  occasionally still.
View Quote

Wouldn't the Post Office box be in a Post Office and exclusively only USPS? Just confused how this works as I've had a PO Box for many years in a Post Office...
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:17:33 AM EDT
[#8]
I stopped by the post office on my way home from work yesterday.
I was able to talk to the same lady. I asked if she remembered me and she did. She said "did no one call you?" I said no.
Se went to the back to try and find her paperwork but couldn't find it.
She took my name, address, and phone number again as well as the tracking number and claims she is going to talk to the carrier in the morning (saturday) and attempt to find/recover the package and call me.
Now weather they do this or not, I do not know.
Keeping my phone close today, but not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:50:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah, had it happen to me . What was worse was the cunts opened the package (ammo) and called the police.  They also tore open the corner of an envelope to check out the contents.
View Quote

It happened to me once and when the post office sent someone back to the address where it was scanned the box had already been opened. The mail carrier brought it to me and said "Yeah they were going to keep it".
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Forgot to mention, when I got home from work, there were two FEDEX packages in the mailbox, AGAIN.
Strangely, there were a couple smaller packages and a latter in front of them from the regular mail.
I thought, strange, I wonder why the postal worker did not take the fedex packages.
When I went to grab them, I found out why. They weigh 33 pounds each (45 auto bullets).
Guess the postal worker would not get them out of the box.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I ordered on Jul 8, the package is sitting at the Anaheim facility since the 15th. Just received an email, says the package will be delivered late.  Um, no shit, Sherlock.
Couple years ago, a Primary Arms order went from Texas, to Los Angeles for 2 days, then to Anaheim for 2 days, then to Minneapolis for two days, then to Nashville for 2 more days, then to Jacksonville for 1 1/2 days, then to Tampa for a day, and the to the local facility here overnight and sent out the following day for delivery.
Odd way for mail to go from Texas to the Sarasota area in Florida. I should get some miles reward, I should be thankful the package arrived.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I no longer fly BUT my license is an old school paper one with all my ratings etc. listed on it. I worked my ass off to get that scrawny little piece of paper. The FAA now issues plastic "credit card" type licenses and I want to have them replace my license with a new more durable card. I'm DRIVING to OKC to hand deliver it if that says anything about how I feel about the USPS. 400 plus miles R/T.
Link Posted: 7/28/2024 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#13]
This keeps getting stranger and stranger.

PO called back.  Says the package shipped out of new york city. Return address was some shipping company in ny. They said the package looked like a bag of clothes.
The delivery address is not mine and the return address is also not the gun company.

Looking at the tracking number, it shows the label was created on the day I placed the order (april 24) in FL. But then the first scan of the package was in NY on july 7th.

So I am thinking that there was a glitch in the system and somehow the same tracking number got used twice or something.
I do not think my package ever shipped from the gun company.
Going to call them tomorrow and explain what has been going on and see what they say.
Link Posted: 7/28/2024 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This keeps getting stranger and stranger.

PO called back.  Says the package shipped out of new york city. Return address was some shipping company in ny. They said the package looked like a bag of clothes.
The delivery address is not mine and the return address is also not the gun company.

Looking at the tracking number, it shows the label was created on the day I placed the order (april 24) in FL. But then the first scan of the package was in NY on july 7th.

So I am thinking that there was a glitch in the system and somehow the same tracking number got used twice or something.
I do not think my package ever shipped from the gun company.
Going to call them tomorrow and explain what has been going on and see what they say.
View Quote

This sounds like a scam.
Link Posted: 7/28/2024 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#15]
just sounds like USPS so far
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Just talked to the company and explained everything that had happened and what we found and they too were completely confused by it and was not sure what happened.
They said they are going to re make the order and ship it out once complete.
Being a custom barrel, it will take a few weeks.
So at least the company is being friendly and helpful and willing to make it right.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top