BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:58:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On a side note,  LRHN Cash, the guy who posted that video and others, is himself  a big piece of  sh*t.   He has  "his own" video posted  by another  channel of him  getting arrested  and  something about unpaid child support.  He is not acting as "the perfect gentleman"   when getting arrested, either.

This one here................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmT2I7TlXo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmT2I7TlXo
View Quote
The channel Police Pursuits is a local dispatcher in Arkansas as best I can tell. I usually go to his channel for the FOIA chase vids, as he typically gives a good description and often has the police report and trooper's narrative.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:23:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It was a Yamaha fz6, I had one with the same pipes. I had mine up to 145 once in the middle of no where on a straight road I could see a mile ahead. It had more, I did not. It did cruise nicely at 125 the few times I had room to do that.

From reading on the bike sites when I went there they could do 155 if you hugged the tank. It was the same engine as the yamaha r6 just tuned for lower end torque and lost some top speed because of that ( 18 hp to be exact )

@Scoobysmak

eta on mine the aero was not smooth above 125 you had to hug it as it buffeted in the wind. The steering rake angle also was twitchy at speed as it was not meant for speed but for around town and cruising.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...on that note.....how the hell did he think that was going to end.  I was a bit surprised the cop caught him on the interstate, either the bike was less than 600cc or didn't have any stamina to hold on above 140 MPH for very long.....the moral of the story FAFO.

It was a Yamaha fz6, I had one with the same pipes. I had mine up to 145 once in the middle of no where on a straight road I could see a mile ahead. It had more, I did not. It did cruise nicely at 125 the few times I had room to do that.

From reading on the bike sites when I went there they could do 155 if you hugged the tank. It was the same engine as the yamaha r6 just tuned for lower end torque and lost some top speed because of that ( 18 hp to be exact )

@Scoobysmak

eta on mine the aero was not smooth above 125 you had to hug it as it buffeted in the wind. The steering rake angle also was twitchy at speed as it was not meant for speed but for around town and cruising.

Thanks for the explanation and bike ID, I just wasn't trying to out myself as being a colossal idiot one night....I have an R6.  Now granted I was on the FL turnpike in the middle of the night....I think I saw maybe 2 cars on my side of the road from the time I got on around Fort Pierce all the way to Hwy 60 when I got off, not including the vehicles in the rest area parking lot (this is roughly a 40 mile stretch of road with no exits or on ramps).  I topped out around 160, probably maintained that for 5 or so minutes, bike had a bit more but I didn't.  The bike was much slower to accelerate though, like 1 MPH in 2-3 seconds.  I slowed down to around 70 when I past a herd of deer in the road and if they had been standing 3 feet to the left I would have had a really bad day.  I didn't see them basically until I passed them up, WAY outran my headlights.  I am sure my eyes were like......  I took a decent stop at the rest area to clear my head.  Anything for me above 120ish wanted me to hug the tank.  Below that was smooth sailing.  I didn't have any problems with steering or feeling like I was going to loose control but of course many use this as a track bike and meant for high speeds.

Later someone told me the turnpike would give you a ticket knowing when you got on to when you got off and if the times are WAY under you driving the speed limit that it would have been impossible to make unless you were speeding.  I don't think it is true but not sure, if so stopping saved me a ticket.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Good.  F that guy, putting others in danger.  Glad he lived, that way it hurts like hell and he wished he was dead.  

F squids.  Every time they go down, I hope they are in massive pain or DRT.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:45:08 AM EDT
[#4]
He found out
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 5:07:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone know where this happened?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 5:19:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Shortly before the wreck, the motorcycle changing directions kind of cracked me up.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
That biker can’t ride at all. Useless and also zero anticipation
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was sitting about 100 yards away at a friends lake house and heard the whole thing.

He looked like he got fucked up pretty good through the binoculars.

I've seen like 3 different ASP pursuits terminate in that area because it is right off the interstate.
View Quote

Awesome post is awesome.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone know where this happened?
View Quote
If you look at the video, there are GPS coordinates, and you can see he's sitting between two turn arrows.

Attachment Attached File

You can see the pair of arrows pretty well in this:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#10]
There's no way he was going that fast when he hit to just slide and still be alive lol.

Remember this crash from a couple years ago?
Motorcyclist fleeing LAPD dies in head-on crash broadcast live on TV | New York Post

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't believe that cop took his helmet off.  Any spinal problems that dumbass kid has is now going to be a payday for him compliments of the PD.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Damn left lane campers !
View Quote

ASP could make bank ticketing half the cars in these videos that don't move over (or even slow down).

Perp needs more of this for the road rash:

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top