Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FedDC:
All that travel…plus getting past language barriers…plus navigating locally…plus meeting that many women…in 12 months.  

Fake.
View Quote

Pfffffttt.  Travel is easy, I already live in France half the time and I speak the language fluently.  The TGV to CDG is easy from my house and from there it's a cheap flight anywhere you want.  Also I enforce English on the rest of the world because fuck them.  Shit's easy when you have no where to be.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
Also, do you have a pleasure journal?  You should start one.
View Quote
I thought this was it?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

This isn’t a ciriticism of you, your life choices or anything like that, but my observation of your post and of my choices in life:

Don’t get married.
We all want what we don’t have-I waited until I was 49 to get married for the first time and had to find a woman 19 years older than me to get a ‘good one’. Even though she’s a good wife, all women have their shit. I don’t regret getting married but I won’t remarry ever again. What I found was that being single wasn’t so bad after all, no matter how envious I was of the stability of my friend’s marriages, and the perceived love of their wives and kids.

The way you describe women seems almost like they are a commodity to you. Most marriages that stay together end up doing it because of the fear of the unknown if they split up. You won’t have that problem if you are financially secure for life. Yes, having someone at home that cares about you is worth a lot, but be honest with yourself about how willing you are to settle down, be honest about whether you can properly value a partner beyond the physical characteristics she brings to the table-bottom line is that when you meet a woman, you have to tell yourself that the is the best she is every going to look, because once out of their 20’s it’s all downhill from there….. and you’re dating women from parts of the world that tend to age like milk.  Look at their mothers and ask yourself with your apparent high standards if you can see yourself married to that in 20 years.

Nothing wrong with just living life and having your fun. But yeah, don’t get married.
View Quote

I appreciate the honesty in this post. Don’t hear it from married guys often, especially on Arf.

Originally Posted By DV8EDD:
I wanted to read the OP but can't b/cv of video games.
View Quote

I understood that reference
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
But no Asians.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Buncha haters in this thread. OP, you should get back the Olympic athlete girl.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Women just want to see that you have resources. They dgaf how 'serious' you are.

Men are in love, women are in business.

Sounds fun at 25. 40, no thanks.
View Quote

Wisdom…..you haz it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

40+, no kids, no real responsibility in life.  Go as hard as possible and die at 50.

He’s retired.  It ain’t like the alternative is  going down in the history books for curing cancer.

Max hedonistic enjoyment is a fine goal in such a situation.
View Quote

I guess you missed the part where OP mentioned already having two kids.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

40+, no kids, no real responsibility in life.  Go as hard as possible and die at 50.

He’s retired.  It ain’t like the alternative is  going down in the history books for curing cancer.

Max hedonistic enjoyment is a fine goal in such a situation.

Oh crap,  yep, my bad.  That does change things.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:36:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#9]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
@556Cliff
View Quote

Thanks for the mention.

Here to learn, but as usual I'm disappointed in what I can't and won't do that's on OP's list.

"Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak I'm good here.
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either No idea on this one? I know I'm not a liberal though.
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them Not happening. Not leaving the state and not getting a passport to travel to another country.
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked I could bring flowers.
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee Not happening. No restaurants fancier than Outback or Chili's here.
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date Not looking for that, I'm not willing to have sex with anyone unless it was a real lasting relationship.
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane Probably true.
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security Ah, well. There goes the dream. No money here.
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?) Agree 110%.
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you! European women aren't a real possibility for me (no money, not getting a passport), I'm not ex-mil, but I do have plenty of guns.
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys People say I'm nice and generally like me. I have no idea if I'm a gentleman.
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys I'm dead in the water on this one.
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys" Dressing nicely is not happening. In my 41 year existence it never has.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Thanks for the mention.

Here to learn, but as usual I'm disappointed in what I can't and won't do that's on OP's list.

"Things I have learned:

-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either No idea on this one? I know I'm not a liberal though.
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them Not happening. Not leaving the state and not getting a passport to travel to another country.
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked I could bring flowers.
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee Not happening. No restaurants fancier than Outback or Chili's here.
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date Not looking for that, I'm not willing to have sex with anyone unless it was a real lasting relationship.
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane Probably true.
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security Ah, well. There goes the dream. No money here.
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?) Agree 110%.
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you! European women aren't a real possibility for me (no money, not getting a passport), but I do have plenty of guns.
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys People say I'm nice and generally like me. I have no idea if I'm a gentleman.
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys I'm dead in the water on this one.
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys"
Dressing nicely is not happening. In my 41 year existence it never has.
View All Quotes
@556Cliff

Thanks for the mention.

"Things I have learned:

-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you! European women aren't a real possibility for me (no money, not getting a passport), but I do have plenty of guns.

Most of your responses are choices.  Why not make different choices?

Some of them don’t even cost much money.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Thanks for the mention.

"Things I have learned:

View Quote
as the great warrior poet tim mcgraw once mused:

People always ask me
"Son what does it take
To reach out and touch your dreams?"
To them I always say
Are you hungry?
Are you thirsty?
Is it a fire that burns you up inside?
How bad do you want it?
How bad do you need it?
Are you eating, sleeping, dreaming
With that one thing on your mind?

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Some of them don't even cost much money.
View Quote
you know why.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:48:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tidal] [#13]
What South American countries do i need to visit?
Is Columbia worth the squeeze or is that played out? I imagine walking around towns there on the weekends and it's all gringos looking for the same thing.
Uraguay or Paraguay seem nice, I would like to see Patagonia but I imagine it's not the same market as Brazil or Columbia.

I'm looking for petite SA women who look more European  than native and in Thier child bearing prime mid  20's

Edit:
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Thanks for the mention.

"Things I have learned:

-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you! European women aren't a real possibility for me (no money, not getting a passport), I'm not ex-mil, but I do have plenty of guns.
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys" Dressing nicely is not happening. In my 41 year existence it never has.
View Quote

Cliff you should get a neck tattoo
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:51:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#15]

View All Quotes
@556Cliff

Thanks for the mention.

"Things I have learned:

You made me do a double take and I had to re-read over my responses... The only response I could see as a choice was the one to "dressing nicely". Though I could argue that that isn't a choice because I have major sensory issues to material that keeps me wearing the same things to the best of my ability that I can manage. I'm actually running out of options there because no one makes or sells 100% cotton T-shits that feel good anymore.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AS556:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#17]
I didn't read past the first page. Assuming this is true (who knows), you are a broken individual. I have known more than a few people who hate themselves as much as you do, so you're not alone. You will never, ever, ever fill that hole inside you doing what you're doing. Just in case you were wondering.

Also, steroids are for faggots.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
neck tattoo, couple felony convictions, ankle monitor, a beat down Altima, and some 40s and blunts and my man Cliff556 will be drowning in pussy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#19]

You made me do a double take and I had to re-read over my responses... The only response I could see as a choice was the one to "dressing nicely". Though I could argue that that isn't a choice because I have major sensory issues to material that keeps me wearing the same things to the best of my ability that I can manage.
View Quote
cowboy the fuck up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Have you ever watched Cobra Kai,  be Hawk, flip the script.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#21]

People always ask me
"Son what does it take
To them I always say
Are you hungry?
Are you thirsty?
How bad do you want it?
How bad do you need it?

View All Quotes

Thanks for the mention.

"Things I have learned:

People always ask me
"Son what does it take
To them I always say
Are you hungry?
Are you thirsty?
How bad do you want it?
How bad do you need it?

I stopped listening to country music well over a decade ago (It's DMB all the way for me ). But still, I don't have that much passion for anything except for the correct assembly of ARs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#22]
neck tattoo, couple felony convictions, ankle monitor, a beat down Altima, and some 40s and blunts and my man Cliff556 will be drowning in pussy.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Thanks for the mention.

"Things I have learned:

Excellent choice
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#24]

I stopped listening to country music well over a decade ago (It's DMB all the way for me ). But still, I don't have that much passion for anything except for the correct assembly of ARs.
View Quote
if you can't play "Crash Into Me" for a nice hippie gorl who doesn't shave her legs and doesn't wear panties and get some hairy hippie gorl poon i don't know what to tell you, brotato chip.

Crash Into Me (Live at Luther College, Decorah, IA - February 1996)

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
you laugh but i'm not bullshitting you.

homeless guys have sex with women.  drug addict guys have sex with women.  convicted felons have sex with women.  trailer pahk kings have sex with women.

why not you, broseidon?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By BlueJames:
I got divorced last year and have spent the last 12 months dating various women of different cultural backgrounds mostly in Europe but also some in Latin America and a couple stateside.  I hope that by sharing my experiences I can inspire some of my fellow ARFCOMMERs to find success in dating, love and maybe marriage.  Although I'm no expert on a long lasting marriage, others can advise you better there.  I didn't start this thread with the aim of humble bragging as none of you know me in real life but with the hope that we can all benefit from my recent experiences with women across the globe.

(SNIP)

Fire away.
View Quote

You're quite a catch!
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Excellent choice
View Quote
for my man cliff556's next piece i'm thinking "thug life" across his upper chest with twin glock 19.3s (not gen 5s, we're not fucking psychopaths here, people).
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By tidal:
Is Columbia worth the squeeze or is that played out? I imagine walking around towns there on the weekends and it's all gringos looking for the same thing.
Uraguay or Paraguay seem nice, I would like to see Patagonia but I imagine it's not the same market as Brazil or Columbia.

I'm looking for petite SA women who look more native than European and in Thier child bearing prime mid  20's
View Quote

I don't know about SA, but I can definitely recommend a visit to the Cocal Casino in Jaco, Costa Rica for a good time. Might not want to have kids with some of the women though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:04:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#29]
cowboy the fuck up.
View All Quotes

You made me do a double take and I had to re-read over my responses... The only response I could see as a choice was the one to "dressing nicely". Though I could argue that that isn't a choice because I have major sensory issues to material that keeps me wearing the same things to the best of my ability that I can manage.
cowboy the fuck up.

I spent all that enthusiasm in my work as a farm hand. It's the catch phrase of my boss, but I'm too old and broken now. Tomorrow morning I have to suffer the consequences of all that by getting a massage from a dude in physical therapy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#30]

I spent all that enthusiasm in my work as a farm hand. It's the catch phrase of my boss. I'm too old and broken now. Tomorrow morning I have to suffer the consequences of all that by getting a massage from a dude in physical therapy.
View Quote
your masseuse is a man?

not judging.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#31]
for my man cliff556's next piece i'm thinking "thug life" across his upper chest with twin glock 19.3s (not gen 5s, we're not fucking psychopaths here, people).
View Quote

I was thinking maybe an AKS74u tramp stamp
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I only saw bit's and pieces of The Karate Kid back in the old days. No Cobra Kai though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#33]

I was thinking maybe an AKS74u tramp stamp
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

then 556cliff's woman can get jihad AK hello kitty for a tramp stamp as well.

inshallah.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By tidal:

I'm looking for petite SA women who look more native than European and in Thier child bearing prime mid  20's
View Quote

Colombia, specifically Medellin.  Stay in Laureless if you want quiet and safe, or El Poblado if you want 24/7 fun.  Travel with friends at all times, don't get too drunk and become a statistic.  Be aware of scams and don't go off the beaten path.  All my Colombians could pass for Gringas, what you're looking for will be easier.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#35]

homeless guys have sex with women.  drug addict guys have sex with women.  convicted felons have sex with women.  trailer pahk kings have sex with women.

why not you, broseidon?
View All Quotes

why not you, broseidon?

And I know you're not, that's the crazy thing. It's actually mind blowing if I really ponder on it for too long.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:12:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FS7:
I didn't read past the first page. Assuming this is true (who knows), you are a broken individual. I have known more than a few people who hate themselves as much as you do, so you're not alone. You will never, ever, ever fill that hole inside you doing what you're doing. Just in case you were wondering.

View Quote

Quit flirting with me 😘
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#37]
When I see threads like this I picture Pete Brownell at his desk with a tall drink muttering “I paid too much for that fucking website.”
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#38]
If you're unfamiliar with the term, here you go: Urban Dictionary

I got divorced last year and have spent the last 12 months dating various women of different cultural backgrounds mostly in Europe but also some in Latin America and a couple stateside.  I hope that by sharing my experiences I can inspire some of my fellow ARFCOMMERs to find success in dating, love and maybe marriage.  Although I'm no expert on a long lasting marriage, others can advise you better there.  I didn't start this thread with the aim of humble bragging as none of you know me in real life but with the hope that we can all benefit from my recent experiences with women across the globe.

Background:

My ex-wife and I were married for 11 years and separated last July and I initiated the divorce.  She did not want to end the marriage at all until she later found out I was already dating.  After years of little to no sex, being constantly disrespected, sleeping separate and largely ignored I told her that I had reached my breaking point.  She made no promises to change so I knew I had to fully commit to ending things with her.  I was totally miserable and hated my existence.  I was constantly made to feel like everything I did was wrong in someway and my happiness did not matter at all.  FUCK THAT.

I am 41 years old now, I retired at 38 with a substantial income, I've mostly kept my looks, I cut 60 lbs of fat with anabolics last year, I'm 6' tall and bench 315 lbs.  I have been involved one way or another with the following women starting in August of 2023:

-D, 31, Colombian living in Florida.  Big naturals, light skin, amazing BJ skills, a real screamer during sex, we dated for 2 months but she backed out of a trip to Europe with me 1 day before we were supposed to leave.  Hands down the hottest woman I've ever seen.  She was totally batshit crazy but a 10.

-N, 25, German.  C cup, Greek/Croatian mix, born again Christian, she moved into my hotel room on the 3rd date.  She ambushed me with a lunch with her entire family.  She seemed to think we were getting married after just a couple of dates.  Later stalked me online for about 2 months.  A solid 8.

-J, 27, Australian.  We met in Amsterdam and I took her first to a sex show then later back to her hotel.  Not the best looking but any hole is a goal, she's a 5.

-V, 27, Albanian.  We met in Geneva, we never slept together, she drained my bank account and strung me along as much as possible for 2 months.  I wanted a relationship with her but she was very non-committal and a shitty communicator.  We took multiple trips together across the globe.  We dated for about 2 months.
Her heart was made of ice but she's a solid 8.

-M, 25, Russian.  We met up in Prague, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect C cup tits.  She comes back from the bathroom on the first date with white stuff in her nostril.  We did coke together and made out in the bathroom of the restaurant.  That night we had sex in my hotel room.  She was totally wild, wanted a relationship with me but she'd be a terrible role model for my future children.  She's an 8.

-C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

-A, 24, French.  Red hair, green eyes, freckles, amazing body and outgoing personality.  I have never met anyone who made me throw caution into the wind like A before.  We never slept together because I wanted to wait (idiot).  I had real feelings for her and it made me blind to everyone and everything else.  She broke up with me because I had followed C (the last girl) on Instagram and then thought I was trying to date them both at the same time (I wasn't).  She broke my heart.  Pretty crazy, a bit paranoid, bisexual.  She's a 10.

-M, 24, Spanish.  Dark hair and eyes.  Model, B cup, long legs and slender body.  Met up with her in Madrid a week after getting dumped by A (last girl).  She wore lingerie for me and we had sex on the first date in my hotel room.  Rebound chick.  She stopped texting after I got home.  A solid 8.

-L, 34, American.  As American as apple pie.  Home grown Texan girl, blonde hair and blue eyes, B cup, divorced, great body.  We just fooled around a few times.  She was really fun to hang out with but ultimately too old to fire out the 4 future kids I want so I didn't want to waste any more of her time.  She's a 7.

ETA: T, 32, American.  Single mom to two kids, kinda trashy but with big DDs, big eyes and blonde hair.  Took her to a nice dinner then later got a hotel room.  She took her dress off and everything started to sag.  I wasn't so impressed.  She wanted me to choke her but that's a great way to get accused of rape later on.  Totally a rebound chick.  I give her a 6 but in her pictures she looks like an 8.

-V, 31, Belgian.  Tall, slim, big eyes and amazing hair and the best fashion sense I've ever seen.  Went on a couple dates but we never kissed.  We both wanted a serious relationship but she kept spending too much of her time having fun with her silly friend and not me.  She wanted me but I don't like being ignored.  She's a 9.

-V, 27, Polish.  5' 11", works in Finance, long legs, blonde hair, big blue eyes and perfect skin.  I chased her online for 8 months until she agreed to meet me.  I wanted a relationship but she just wanted to bang.  So we did on our third date.  She was sort of a lousy lay but she looked damn good laying there taking it and did everything I told her to.  She still wants me to come back to see her.  Terrible communicator but an all around 10.

-L, 24, Colombian.  Doctor, c cup, great body and full lips.  I flew to Colombia to visit her and we stayed at a resort out in the desert where we fooled around but never slept together.  We talked about being a couple but I wasn't able to get back to see her for a month so things sort of fizzled out.  A solid 8.

-V, 30, American.  Flew out to Utah to see her.  She lied to me and told me she was 23, petite little body with B cups.  She was desperately looking for a way out of her family situation which I didn't want to get involved with.  We just fooled around a bit.  She's bisexual.  I found out on the last day she was a huge liberal with a head full of woke nonsense.  She's a 7.

-E, 27, Russian.  She grew up in Germany.  Miss Europe contestant, tall, massive fake tits, some plastic surgery on her face (I don't like that), dark personality, absolutely killer body, bisexual and batshit crazy but really cool to hang out with.  Very down to earth for a woman with those kinds of looks.  Didn't sleep with her, just fooled around.  She's a 10 but parts of her are fake.

-A, 24, Colombian.  A petite little doll with a big personality.  We agreed to be a couple after a few days of dating.  Took her on a trip to Paris and London for a week.  Doesn't speak a lick of English and my Spanish is poor so it was hard to have a relationship.  I chose not to fuck her but we just fooled around, great BJs.
Things fizzled out after the trip.  She's an 8.

-E, 26, Russian.  We met up in Vienna.  Miss St. Petersburg runner-up a few years ago.  B cups with perfect nipples, long legs, slender body and never wore a bra.  She's bisexual.  We banged on the first date and didn't leave the hotel room for 3 days except to eat.  She was my first and only squirter so far.  I was on a cycle of Dianabol at the time so we ended up having sex about 12 times per day until she told me she had to "retire it".  She became very possessive after we saw each other and it pissed me off but she did later apologize.  She's a 9.

-J, 26, German.  My current girlfriend.  Tall, slim, very fit, high energy, amazingly confident and fun.  A stuntwoman, huntress, EMT and all around cool chick.  She's a 10.  We just got back from spending a week in Miami and Orlando where I watched her frolic on the beach.  No further details than that at this time
https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/458356738_10169531347980602_6877900970145702622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=vvgsi1PZLHwQ7kNvgFGl4Ff&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&_nc_gid=A-vf916LqGOX0YhQvAHeKEG&oh=00_AYDC0k7E7AoAAqvzzwYa8o4z3dDKQ2eZfe2KJdGf-O-DaA&oe=66DE707E
Posted with permission.

Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?)
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you!
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys

I seriously want a normal, steady relationship that leads to a long and healthy marriage.  I have two kids already but I want to have 3-4 more.  I love the idea of a big family.  I may have missed my best opportunity with "C" as she was the most stable and best fit for me.  I really don't know what I was thinking there.  A lot of these women are great at first then slow roll out the craziness over a period of a few weeks or months.  Are any of them normal?  Am I expecting too much as a 41 year old serial dater of women in their 20's?

But feel free to ask whatever you want or criticize to your little heart's content.  Tell me I'm a woman hating misogynist for compiling this long list of women and rating their looks and personalities or because almost all of them want to fuck me by the 3rd date.  IDGAF bro.  Or stay and learn something and quit being a middle aged loser like I could have been if I didn't decide to end my marriage, hit the gym, buy new clothes and stop being a depressed pussy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84227/James_2_jpg-3313092.JPG
If my Shrek looking ass can do it, so can you.

Fire away.
View Quote

@bluejames

Congrats looks like you’re living well.

My only question is what did you do to retire at 38?   I am jealous.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Zak406:

@bluejames

Congrats looks like you're living well.

My only question is what did you do to retire at 38?   I am jealous.
View Quote
onlyfans.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#40]
don’t listen to the jealous, couch breathers, op. get what you want. wish you the best!
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Quit flirting with me 😘
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FS7:

Quit flirting with me 😘

He has a way of filling your hole…
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#42]
your masseuse is a man?

not judging.
View All Quotes

I spent all that enthusiasm in my work as a farm hand. It's the catch phrase of my boss. I'm too old and broken now. Tomorrow morning I have to suffer the consequences of all that by getting a massage from a dude in physical therapy.
your masseuse is a man?

not judging.

Unfortunately they didn't give me an option. I had the same girl during my last 3 appointments and she was nice.

This will be me tomorrow...

George Gets Massaged By A Man | The Note | Seinfeld
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By jhoyda1:
When I see threads like this I picture Pete Brownell at his desk with a tall drink muttering "I paid too much for that fucking website."
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#44]
onlyfans.
View Quote

If taking pictures of my pecker would allow me to retire at 38 I would be snapping pics as I type
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quit flirting with me 😘
View Quote

Nobody likes you. They're using you as much as you're using them.

Broken people fuck all the time. Yet somehow it still catches me off guard on occasion.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:23:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tidal] [#46]
Originally Posted By showmeballer:

I don't know about SA, but I can definitely recommend a visit to the Cocal Casino in Jaco, Costa Rica for a good time. Might not want to have kids with some of the women though.
View Quote

I've been to Costa Rica twice but when I was a boy the first time then at age 18 on a family trip. I was shy then And didn't make the most of it. The culture is great and very forward opposed to America. They seem to not care as much about age as well. I have a great hook up down there I can stay with. A guy my dad took under his wing when he came to America 20 years ago and taught him how to flip houses. So I have a local guide for life if I need it. I defiantly saw some insanely attractive women running around there but on average they seem more native than European. I prefer European dominate features.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jestice75:

How many planned pregnancies?
View Quote

A man considers every pregnancy he causes as a victory. This weak ass new age shit were men are terrified of having kids is gayer than 9 dudes sucking 10 dicks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#48]

That.

Rated troll.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Is that like Eskimo Bros?
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#50]
A French virgin? Lmao
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top