Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

F Dick Cheney (Page 2 of 5)
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a guy who fucking shot his friend in the face by accident, and then his FRIEND apologized to *HIM*.
Like, what fucking dynamic must you have... where you nearly kill someone... and *THEY* feel the overwhelming need to apologize to *YOU*!?

Thats like some Game of Thrones, evil Tyrannical vindictive king type shit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AmorphousBlob:
I'm open to the idea, but can anyone cite how Cheney, Bush and Obama caused "millions upon millions" of deaths and hundreds of thousands of US military service deaths?
View Quote

Completely unnecessary war in Iraq. Though those numbers are inflated.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
I thought he passed away.
View Quote

I thought so, too. Did he come back?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:31:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#4]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I'm open to the idea, but can anyone cite how Cheney, Bush and Obama caused "millions upon millions" of deaths and hundreds of thousands of US military service deaths?

Bush and Cheney were huge fans of trading with China, and helped China become more and more prosperous.

I would dare say, there is a good chance that if Bush and Cheney, and all the other NeoCons hadn't decided to get us sucked into depending upon China... that COVID likely never would happened.
Without those neo-con pieces of shit, I'm fairly certain COVID would have never happened.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

Trusting government too much to trusting government not at all.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
Funny how we go from cheering for wars to hating the men that caused/ failed to prevent/ started them.

View Quote

Yeah, GD had a much different opinion back in 2001-2003.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]
War mongering is a Democrat thing now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#9]
King Rino
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Janden:
I guess people who are responsible for millions and millions of deaths should have a say who they endorse for President.

GHW is the reason For B Hussein Obama. That regime ruthlessly sent millions of people to their graves and include 100's of thousands or US milatary service people. That is after all of the suicides.
View Quote
Bit of a stretch there, trying to blame past presidents for the PTSD of prior service personnel
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:
Bit of a stretch there, trying to blame past presidents for the PTSD of prior service personnel
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tc556guy:
I guess people who are responsible for millions and millions of deaths should have a say who they endorse for President.

GHW is the reason For B Hussein Obama. That regime ruthlessly sent millions of people to their graves and include 100's of thousands or US milatary service people. That is after all of the suicides.
GWB and Cheney are subhuman scum... so I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MtnMusic:

View All Quotes
Funny how we go from cheering for wars to hating the men that caused/ failed to prevent/ started them.

GD was also far more in favor of cucking America out to China. Far more people in GD were in favor of importing the entire third world, because its "good for business" since it depreciates wages.

Neo-Conservatism was an evil, despicable ideology. Frankly, I'm glad a lot of people moved away from it. I'm ecstatic that the GOP is no longer hopelessly ruled by the Neo-Cons.
The Neo-Cons have now moved on to the DNC. Most prominent Neo-Cons have all come out in support of Kamala.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Sure.

I wonder why? 🤔
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Fucking neocon scum.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:
Fucking neocon scum.
View Quote

Can I get a list of who you don't think is "neocon scum"? Or "subhumans"? Or "communist?" Something tells me it's a short list with one commonality.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#16]
How long until GD starts telling us Noam Chomsky is a hero for fighting the warmonger uniparty?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:30:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#17]

Can I get a list of who you don't think is "neocon scum"? Or "subhumans"? Or "communist?" Something tells me it's a short list with one commonality.
View All Quotes
Fucking neocon scum.

I get what your getting at...

"Oh you dont like neo-cons!? You must be anti-semite!"
Get the fuck out of here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

I remember.  Arf was mostly Neocons with a few Libertarians and a sprinkling of the usual crackpots.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
View All Quotes
Fucking neocon scum.

That's what you think the commonality is?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:32:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#20]

View All Quotes
Fucking neocon scum.

I think thats what you're implying. Nice try ADL fan-boi.
But I've run into this like line of bullshit many MANY times.

Just like the assholes who accuse Jordan Peterson of being an anti-semite because he opposes cultural marxism.
Which is insane, because Jordan Peterson is downright philo-semitic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:33:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmorphousBlob] [#21]
View All Quotes
Fucking neocon scum.

It wasn't. Holy shit.

EDIT: Who is on your approved list? Who isn't neocon scum or communist?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Is anyone surprised? I mean his daughter is basically Hillary Clinton. GW Bush is also for Harris no doubt, but he probably won't ever discuss it publicly.

Never vote for RINO's, they will betray you at every turn.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:35:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#23]

It wasn't. Holy shit.
View Quote
Yeah, you're backtracking because thats exactly where you were going with it and I cut you off at the pass.
You're trying to imply that Neo-Con is nothing more than an "anti-semitic dog whistle for Joos". And it isn't. Just like how the ADL is trying to conflate Globalists with "Joos" and accusing anyone who doesn't support open borders of being Anti-semites.

I've seen so many people use that fucking bullshit line of reasoning before, and I can see it from a mile away. Its a tired ass fucking tactic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#24]

It wasn't. Holy shit.

EDIT: Who is on your approved list? Who isn't neocon scum or communist?
View Quote

Username is appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Just like the assholes who accuse Jordan Peterson of being an anti-semite because he opposes cultural marxism.
View All Quotes
Fucking neocon scum.

For the record, Cheney and GW fucked us and a whole lot of others, but they didn't kill millions. I'm fucking dying over here at the idea that I was implying antisemitism. Literally never crossed my mind.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:40:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmorphousBlob] [#26]
Yeah, you're backtracking because thats exactly where you were going with it and I cut you off at the pass.
You're trying to imply that Neo-Con is nothing more than an "anti-semitic dog whistle for Joos". And it isn't. Just like how the ADL is trying to conflate Globalists with "Joos" and accusing anyone who doesn't support open borders of being Anti-semites.

I've seen so many people use that fucking bullshit line of reasoning before, and I can see it from a mile away. Its a tired ass fucking tactic.
View Quote

It's a weird conclusion for you to reach, but Jews aren't the common theme. It's a lot simpler than that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By wganz:

Even if he was, he would still vote Democrat.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wganz:
Originally Posted By Pallas:
I thought he passed away.

Even if he was, he would still vote Democrat.

Good catch there. Thank you for the laugh.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:48:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmorphousBlob] [#28]
"Fuck Ford and Chevy!"
"MOPAR guy?"
"FUCK YOU I AIN'T NO ANTISEMITE!!!"

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Dick was a solid conservative.  Mild mannered and rational.  So was Liz until she got TDS.

You guys have very convenient revisionist history.  I guess you would have preferred the commies of

their day.  Clinton, Dukakis, Bernie
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:59:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#30]

For the record, Cheney and GW fucked us and a whole lot of others, but they didn't kill millions. I'm fucking dying over here at the idea that I was implying antisemitism. Literally never crossed my mind.
View Quote
Maybe there is a miscommunication and I will try to be charitable... but it came across as accusatory.
I've come across this EXACT same type line of conversation several times, whether it was about Neo-Cons, or Globalists, or Cultural Marxists.
Each of those groups, enjoy conflating being "Jew" with each of those.... implying that Neo-Con/Globalist/Cultural Marxist is really just a dog whistle for "Joos". Which plays into the Alt-Right's narrative.

Thats what the Globalist elites and the alt right both want to do... conflate "Jews" with those respective ideologies. The Alt-Right do it, so they can stir up hatred against the Jews... The Globalists do it so they can stir up hatred from gullible normies against Nationalists, Paleo-Libertarians (Mises Caucus libertarians), Paleo-Conservatives and Traditionalist Christians, MAGA types, America first patriots etc etc by slandering them as anti-semites.

I've seen it a ton of times. "Tell me who you think is a Globalist. I bet they're all from a particular demographic huh?"
And its fucking bullshit. I know for a fucking fact there are a metric shit ton of Jews who have been *VERY* instrumental in opposing globalism. David Smith is a Jew, and so is Michael Malice,... and they're both very opposed to Globalism, and Neo-liberalism/Neo-Conservatism. I'm not a radical libertarian like those two, but I enjoy their content quite a bit, and I take great exception of trying to portray all Jews as belonging to some monolithic "globalist" entity. Its a bullshit psyop

We have Mises, Rothbard, and many other Jewish libertarians who did not buy into the Neo-Libertarian consensus. There are three neos. Neo-Cons, Neo-Libs, and Neo-libertarians. Theres barely an ounce of difference, between them. They're all in favor of some flavor of globalist corporatocratic "market" economy. They're all in favor of open borders, fake free trade, selling out American sovereignty to multi-national institutions. They're all in favor of DEI bullshit, LGBTQIAPPWTFBBQ+, "Social Justice" virtue signaling, and in favor of utilizing literal slave labor overseas, while exploiting imported indentured servants at home. They're all in favor of America basically being the enforcement wing of the Neo-Liberal World Order.

Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs/Neo-Libertarians are all basically like low quality neopolitan Ice cream, where they all have a slightly different color and slightly different taste... to mask up the fact that it all tastes like cheap shit with a faint cardboardy aftertaste. They're all part of the "uniparty" establishment, and sometimes they might pretend to be bitter enemies, but then are best of friends behind closed doors... what division exists is pure kayfabe.

I apologize if you were going in a different direction. But you caused me to go all "deja vu" with that line of questioning, because every time I saw that line of questioning... it always ended with accusations of anti-semitism.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#31]
You guys come up with the perfect candidate and a way to get him elected.

The system is fucked and anytime we get someone on the right elected we should rejoice cause that's all

were going to get.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Staggunner:
Dick was a solid conservative.  Mild mannered and rational.  So was Liz until she got TDS.

You guys have very convenient revisionist history.  I guess you would have preferred the commies of

View Quote

Keep going. Do the part where Kamala > Trump.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Maybe there is a miscommunication and I will try to be charitable... but it came across as accusatory.
I've come across this EXACT same type line of conversation several times, whether it was about Neo-Cons, or Globalists, or Cultural Marxists.
Each of those groups, enjoy conflating being "Jew" with each of those.... implying that Neo-Con/Globalist/Cultural Marxist is really just a dog whistle for "Joos". Which plays into the Alt-Right's narrative.

Thats what the Globalist elites and the alt right both want to do... conflate "Jews" with those respective ideologies. The Alt-Right do it, so they can stir up hatred against the Jews... The Globalists do it so they can stir up hatred from gullible normies against Nationalists, Paleo-Libertarians (Mises Caucus libertarians), Paleo-Conservatives and Traditionalist Christians, MAGA types, America first patriots etc etc by slandering them as anti-semites.

I've seen it a ton of times. "Tell me who you think is a Globalist. I bet they're all from a particular demographic huh?"
And its fucking bullshit. I know for a fucking fact there are a metric shit ton of Jews who have been *VERY* instrumental in opposing globalism. David Smith is a Jew, and so is Michael Malice,... and they're both very opposed to Globalism, and Neo-liberalism/Neo-Conservatism. I'm not a radical libertarian like those two, but I enjoy their content quite a bit, and I take great exception of trying to portray all Jews as belonging to some monolithic "globalist" entity. Its a bullshit psyop

We have Mises, Rothbard, and many other Jewish libertarians who did not buy into the Neo-Libertarian consensus. There are three neos. Neo-Cons, Neo-Libs, and Neo-libertarians. Theres barely an ounce of difference, between them. They're all in favor of some flavor of globalist corporatocratic "market" economy. They're all in favor of open borders, fake free trade, selling out American sovereignty to multi-national institutions. They're all in favor of DEI bullshit, LGBTQIAPPWTFBBQ+, "Social Justice" virtue signaling, and in favor of utilizing literal slave labor overseas, while exploiting imported indentured servants at home. They're all in favor of America basically being the enforcement wing of the Neo-Liberal World Order.

Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs/Neo-Libertarians are all basically like low quality neopolitan Ice cream, where they all have a slightly different color and slightly different taste... to mask up the fact that it all tastes like cheap shit with a faint cardboardy aftertaste. They're all part of the "uniparty" establishment, and sometimes they might pretend to be bitter enemies, but then are best of friends behind closed doors... what division exists is pure kayfabe.

I apologize if you were going in a different direction. But you caused me to go all "deja vu" with that line of questioning, because every time I saw that line of questioning... it always ended with accusations of anti-semitism.

View Quote

The commonality is Trump. That's it, that's all I was getting at. There are lots of good reasons to vote for him. There are lots of good reasons not to. In kind, I apologize if I misread your posts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Not all of us.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Yup-AFAIK he had a solid 2A voting record as a member of Congress (R-WY).  

Was a decent SecDef during ODS and if he could have run, I would have voted for him to be Prez #42.  

The fact that so many here agree with the far left weirdos like John Kerry that losing almost 3,000 Americans on U.S. soil on 9/11 didn’t rate a war baffles me-as if treating the attack like a “law enforcement matter” would have passed the sniff test with the electorate on 9/12/2001.  

As if Saddam wasn’t playing reindeer games with the UN inspectors that were illegally ejected from Iraq while Saddam did everything he could to convince the world that he *HAD* WMD.  

That so many here parrot the left and use the same stupid language/buzzwords to show their disdain for an admin that intentionally allowed the AWB to expire and signed the Protection of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act-without which gun manufacturers would have been sued into oblivion by now-shows just how effective the left is at manipulating weak minds.  

Too bad Bush couldn’t have been reelected for a third term just to piss off GD.  I would have relished the biblical  wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuIQtu3JM
View Quote
Vice was a good movie.  I may have to watch that again soon.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#37]

Keep going. Do the part where Kamala > Trump.
View Quote

You seem a little dim.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#38]

The commonality is Trump. That's it, that's all I was getting at. There are lots of good reasons to vote for him. There are lots of good reasons not to. In kind, I apologize if I misread your posts.
View All Quotes

Ahh "They oppose Trump". Shit sorry.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#39]

@Janden

How many millions?
View All Quotes

@Janden

How many millions?
The same amount of Venezuelans that have taken over your state!
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#41]
I am an arch conservative and have always been.

GJB faced Al Gore and then in 2004 John Kerry.  Any of you folks wanted them instead?

I am constantly ashamed of your idiocy.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

I'll start uploading dash and helmet cam footage of my engagements with the millions of Venezuelans soon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#43]

GJB faced Al Gore and then in 2004 John Kerry.  Any of you folks wanted them instead?

View Quote

Wait...this is a thread about Dick endorsing the Dems. Just like the Bushes. Again. And you support these guys and call us idiots?

Or am I confusing who the 'idiots' is directed at?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I agree 100%. F*** Dick Chaney and I certainly wouldn't Go hunting with him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#45]

I'll start uploading dash and helmet cam footage of my engagements with the millions of Venezuelans soon.
View All Quotes

Totally fake news, right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Totally fake news, right?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/256621/IMG_5531_jpeg-3315377.JPG
View Quote

How could it be fake when I have hours upon hours of footage of my daily E&E from the millions of Venezuelans occupying Colorado?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Haha, I still feel like an ass.

That being said, I do think that Donald Trump is a pretty good acid test for who is a Neo-Con and who isn't... but its not perfect.
Joe Walsh went against Trump, but I don't think it would be fair to call him a Neo-Con... he's basically a cuckservative who capitulated to the left like a little bitch. FFS, his podcast is literally called the "White flag podcast". He prides himself in surrendering to the left. But Joe Walsh, to his credit, is fairly non-interventionist (but still he sides with war mongers).

I never would have considered JD Vance to be a "neo-Con", not even when he opposed Trump previously. He's actually a bit of a Paleo-Con. It still puzzles me why he criticized Trump in the past, given that they mostly align on issues and priorities.

Also, there still are *SOME* Neo-Cons who still support Trump, because I think while they might themselves be Neo-Cons... they might align enough with Trump on other issues that the differences just werent enough in their internal mathematics that it justified them switching teams to the DNC.

That being said, I don't TRUST them.
But yeah, in general... being rabidly anti-Trump is typically a good indicator that someone is a Neo-Con.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Wait...this is a thread about Dick endorsing the Dems. Just like the Bushes. Again. And you support these guys and call us idiots?

View All Quotes

WTF even is an "Arch Conservative" anyway? I've only seen that term used by two people. BigStick61 (its his sig-line IIRC?) and just now with @Staggunner
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:06:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Staggunner] [#49]

View Quote
Okay I don't understand why they have gone there these days.

There is a very never-trump thing going on.  

My point was during their day, Bush and Cheney were our best hope.  We should not revise what they were about,

which was on our side, not some kind of evil war machine.  They were anti-terrorism, anti-commie, less gov, low taxes,

pro-family--on the right.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Mother fucker. It's not about who's president it's about the Supreme Court stupid.
Page / 5
F Dick Cheney (Page 2 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top