View Quote
this - I shut it off after less than 10 minutes
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fender_fella:

you are wrong and you are who this post is for
View Quote

It was for anyone that thinks Trump won and it was a good night for him. It was a preventable disaster but Trump is too much of a man baby and egomaniac that he let a comment about rally crowd sizes get under his skin. It was pathetic to watch. He should have never run again for the 2024 election but his ego and desire for retribution got the best of him.

Republicans should have nominated DeSantis and let him seek revenge. I have no choice to vote Trump because Kamala and the authoritarianism, loss of gun rights, and Marxist policies are a no go for me.

If he loses in November there is only one person to blame: Donald Trump. And with how things are going he'll likely end up in jail.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump sucked. He scowled the entire time, couldn't stay focused, let her goad him into knee jerk, meandering hyperbole.

I think he'll right the ship but he needed to articulate how.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
She knew way too many details about select questions, her narrative always picked up real fast in response to the questions.
She knew the dirty shit to interject, she was coached by the best .
View Quote

It's called debate prep. She practiced for a week. As for the questions, there wasn't a single question asked that anyone who has been paying attention wouldn't have anticipated. Every topic was predictable.

And, honestly, neither of them really answered the questions. They just used the question topic as a launch pad for what they wanted to say.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It doesn’t matter what you and I thought of it. It matters what the dumb asses who haven’t made up their minds yet thought of it.  And since they are dumb asses anything short of a complete fuck up by her is probably good enough for them. She and her media teammates won the undecided vote. Trump won with his base.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:53:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Spiffums:
It's not like we all didn't know how it was going to go last night and what they would be saying this morning.
View Quote

No shit. This was not a surprise at all.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Upon reflection this morning I realized Trump did do much better than I thought last night. One big thing is the MSM proved once again how biased and dirty they are. Remember that old saying "lie with the dogs and wake with fleas"? The left/MSM coalition is showing it's fleas.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I think DJ Trump did great.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:

It was for anyone that thinks Trump won and it was a good night for him. It was a preventable disaster but Trump is too much of a man baby and egomaniac that he let a comment about rally crowd sizes get under his skin. It was pathetic to watch. He should have never run again for the 2024 election but his ego and desire for retribution got the best of him.

Republicans should have nominated DeSantis and let him seek revenge. I have no choice to vote Trump because Kamala and the authoritarianism, loss of gun rights, and Marxist policies are a no go for me.

If he loses in November there is only one person to blame: Donald Trump. And with how things are going he'll likely end up in jail.

View Quote

You really should watch it again.  I thought the same thing as you last night about the rally question.  He did great.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#11]

we all expected her to be a vapid babbling idiot.  She's not.  She's a bad actress playing a role.  I think that's why she is hiding from any actual interviews.  She needs her lines.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Can't help but think if it took you twice to see it that way then most people might see it how you did yesterday?

I think it was a tie honestly but a tie is a lost opportunity when he could have done so much better.

we all expected her to be a vapid babbling idiot.  She's not.  She's a bad actress playing a role.  I think that's why she is hiding from any actual interviews.  She needs her lines.

I figured she would appear to hold her own. It went about what I expected.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#12]
You watched it again because you wanted him to do better and guess what, you feel like he did better. It is what it is, he didn't do well. It's not the end of the world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#13]

You really should watch it again.  I thought the same thing as you last night about the rally question.  He did great.
View Quote

I don't know man. I watched it in the packed bar of the Omni Hotel in Broomfield, CO at a business conference last night (insurance related, everyone is Republican) and the ooohs, and cringes of the people watching was quite apparent. The Bar had it on all of the TV's and all of the ceiling speakers, just as if it was a football game.

If it was a good performance by Trump everyone would have been talking about it at breakfast. Yet not a single person mentioned the debate.

Rewatching it doesn't matter, first impressions are everything for undecided voters.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By doolyd:
You watched it again because you wanted him to do better and guess what, you feel like he did better. It is what it is, he didn't do well. It's not the end of the world.
View Quote

now watch her again
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Playing chess with pigeons
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

I've said it here multiple times, but just watch.  In future election cycles, Dems will start to be professional actors turned into politicians.  They are nothing but puppets and after the embarrassment of Biden and Kamala's word soups and avoiding the press, they need people comfortable talking in front of cameras.  DNC will start funneling funding to campaigns of people with legitimate acting skills.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AtLarge:
100% agree. I didn't watch it twice but, I feel like I did because of all the reviews of it. She did nothing but act and project. ABC should be ashamed of there supposed journalists.

I've said it here multiple times, but just watch.  In future election cycles, Dems will start to be professional actors turned into politicians.  They are nothing but puppets and after the embarrassment of Biden and Kamala's word soups and avoiding the press, they need people comfortable talking in front of cameras.  DNC will start funneling funding to campaigns of people with legitimate acting skills.

Newsom is their guy for 2028, no doubt.  His rebranding has already begun and he's very comfortable in front of a camera.  He's a lefty wet dream and there will soon be some gay woman of color being groomed as his running mate.  

Watch Newsom actually start to do things in California to build up his resume.  It's already happening with announcements about them addressing the homeless problems.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:

The ABC moderators had their orders, and here you see those orders executed.

1) Trump says Pelosi is responsible for security at the Capitol. True. Muir intervenes on Kamala’s behalf by cutting him off with snarky retort, doesn’t acknowledging the validity of Trump’s statement, and immediately redirects to Kamala to set up her “answer" he knows is coming. This is direct action by Muir to affect the outcome of this exchange.

2) Kamala says she was at the Capitol on J6. She was there in the morning, but left to go to DNC HQ prior to the riot. Critical information is omitted. No fact-check.

3) Kamala says Trump incited a mob to attack the Capitol. False. Trump’s “peacefully and patriotically” comments are ignored. Trump is not charged with inciting violence. No fact check.

4) Kamala says that “some" police officers died on January 6. False. No fact check.

5) Kamala recites the Charlottesville “Fine People” hoax. This has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked. No fact check.

6) Kamala recites the “stand back and stand by” hoax. This is designed to infer that Trump was ordering a “militia” to act on later orders, when he was clearly asking for a cooling of tensions. No fact check.

7) Kamala recites the “bloodbath" hoax. Trump was talking about the automobile industry, not violence. No fact check.

To quote Megyn Kelly on the ABC moderators:

"They did exactly what their bosses wanted."
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I watched a few minutes last night. The moderators acted like I expected them to.
Watching it again, or watching the whole thing isn't going to change my mind on who I'm voting for.
Trump is far from perfect, but in that room he was a frigging Rhodes scholar.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By inkaybee:
It doesn't matter what you and I thought of it. It matters what the dumb asses who haven't made up their minds yet thought of it.  And since they are dumb asses anything short of a complete fuck up by her is probably good enough for them. She and her media teammates won the undecided vote. Trump won with his base.
View Quote

Except that's not at all what the panels and polls are showing.  Supposed "independents" didn't swing for Harris.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#20]
After watching the highlights with the talking heads, I agree with OP

It sounds like Independents also agree
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#21]
OP add a poll regarding 1st time watching vs 2 time watching.

Even if you just watch excerpts for your 2nd viewing, it should be clear to everyone that She failed horribly and he Won hughely.

Last nite I gave him a C and her a B. After the 2nd time watching excerpts, I realized he made a B+ or A- and she scored an F+.

She and Trump exposed herself and ABC as worthless to me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I've said this in other threads. Trump got some solid hits in that made them all turn green. Calling the cackler a Marxist, pointing out that she's had three and a half years to do something. The immigrants eating dogs was another. The topper was when he said crooked Joe and his son were taking money from Ukraine and China, boy that really got their goat and they hustled off to a commercial stat.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#23]

It matters if you consider that it's actually Kamala who is unhinged.  Watch her face.  She is a bad unstable actress.  Trump is an actual statesman next to her and pretty much everyone else.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FDrifting:
One question I have is does it really matter who actually won when each side says they won and would never change their opinion no matter what proof was given?

It matters if you consider that it's actually Kamala who is unhinged.  Watch her face.  She is a bad unstable actress.  Trump is an actual statesman next to her and pretty much everyone else.

Assume I’m already voting for Trump. Why would I watch Kamala’s face when I could hit the gym, read a book, or enjoy a good meal with friends? Asking sincerely.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#24]
She screwed the pooch with independents,

I think She did as poorly as Joe in retrospect.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:31:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fender_fella] [#25]
Originally Posted By Vote4Cthulhu:

Assume I’m already voting for Trump. Why would I watch Kamala’s face when I could hit the gym, read a book, or enjoy a good meal with friends? Asking sincerely.
View Quote

If you thought Trump screwed up last night then this is for you.  If not then it’s not for you.  Bon appetit
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:33:16 PM EDT
[#26]

now watch her again
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doolyd:

now watch her again
Her facial expressions were cringeworthy

The Willy Wanka hand to the chin, a few times, was even more cringeworthy
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:33:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NVCapCop] [#27]
Trump support increased after the debate.

Example
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Why would you do that to yourself?

I appreciate your work though.  Good post and thanks for taking one for the team.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Polling is saying Kamala “won” and with the same people  they are also saying Trump is a better leader  and waaaaaay better with the economy.

Same type of Results as 16.

All the little Ho NTs are all over this running cover for an actual fucking commie and it’s disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JaredC1:
Lol. I couldn’t watch that shit one time, much less twice
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:49:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TriggerM:
She "looked" in control.  But she really wasn't, and really was avoiding answering anything.
View Quote

For those impressed by her performance what question or questions did she actually answer?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TriggerM:
She "looked" in control.  But she really wasn't, and really was avoiding answering anything.
View Quote

For those impressed by her performance what question or questions did she actually answer?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:11:01 AM EDT
[#33]
I would encourage everyone to watch it again.  Last night I thought that DJT had screwed up and lost.  Then I watched again tonight knowing what to expect.  Here's what I see:
Trump not only won, he kicked her ass.  After watching and more importantly listening, it's really obvious.  Kamala is simply an actress reciting rehearsed lines.  Her emotional facial expressions were all coached and contrived.  Yes she threw in a couple of bait questions that Trump fell for, but it is really obvious if you listen to when she did it.  To deflect her failure!  Trump was stoic and factual. The moderators are activists and on second viewing you will see that very clearly.  It really was 3 on 1.  They fed her talking points.  It's shocking how bad they did when you view it a second time.

I came away from this thinking that American history will be very kind to Donald Trump.  He has no equal in modern politics.  He will win.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:12:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Top 5 Moments:

PS: I love Nicole Shanahan!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:15:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 3uzzard:
I think DJ Trump did great.
View Quote

As did I!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:40:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sw25th] [#36]
Kamala isnt suitable to be the leader of the free world, as she is trying to take freedoms (think 2A), and remove the laws that are holding the country together (think border, etc)

They are playing games with our lives, and operating a behind the scenes approach to changing the nations order.   I saw it just today at a Meeting, multiple vendor booths trying to ethnically replace the population.  

Remember folks, ethnic replacement no matter what country it takes place in, is ethnic cleansing.  These western nations agendas are to 'country swap', as in make nation states within nation states.  Tim Walz setup mini somolia inside Minnesota and replaced the flag, for example.

How about everyone in america moves into South Africa, and kick the original population down and out.  We can then move their population to the USa.  Thats what theyre trying  to do here.  

America is under attack by plunderers, saboteurs, social experimenters, policies which dont protect the nation, and a lot more.  They have to be stopped.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:43:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#37]
That's how I viewed it as well but too the 18 to 20 year old bracket who go by "the feels" it may work. It was a act and I noticed it, but many people won't. Unfortunately, being fake works a lot of times. I think Trump's biggest issue was that he kept mentioning Biden and not saying BIDEN-HARRIS instead which would tie this hoe to Biden as she has been the VP for the last 3 and a half years.

How Kamala and the moderators were acting like she was a legitimate new candidate and not heavily responsible for the last 4 years of shit herself was really annoying. Only Trump can change that as the media [which includes those ABC moderators] are Democrat Party PRAVDA / Propaganda as we all know and they are not going to do it for him.

I think this moves the needle a little bit for the 18 to 20 year old crowd who don't have to deal with a bad economy, as many of them have never been on their own. This is why Taylor Swift timed her "endorsement" for the hoe just minutes after the debate ended too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 2:08:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By _Redacted_:
First impressions..

The people that need to re-watch it, didnt watch it to begin with and don't care
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 5:29:17 AM EDT
[#39]
No one will see it a second time first impression is the winner.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#40]
How could watching that debate change anyone’s mind on either side with who to vote for in November at this point.

If you’re still “undecided” you must have an extra chromosome.

Complete waste of time

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:01:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MarkNH:
FPNI
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#42]
I saw your post title and all I could think was "I Punched Myself in the Dick Again Tonight".
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#43]
I caught all that the first time I watched it. The problem is, the people who don't really care about politics and just wanted to read the headlines will read how bad Trump got beat and vote that way. I just hope those mush brains will forget all this by election time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

FPNI. I made it 40 minures. She's an arrogant cunt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:07:58 AM EDT
[#45]
That copium is grade A pure and uncut. Trump is a clown. But he's a clown who might give us good Justices so it would be nice if he could not blow what should be a pretty goddamn easy win.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:09:32 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Because you are going to make the right choice when you vote right?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:09:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#47]
Yeah I listened to it a 2nd time.

Trump did alright.

Kamalas lies and the moderators were disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:15:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BIGGUNZZ] [#48]
Could this be true?
Earring earphones.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Newsom is their guy for 2028, no doubt.  His rebranding has already begun and he's very comfortable in front of a camera.  He's a lefty wet dream and there will soon be some gay woman of color being groomed as his running mate.  

Watch Newsom actually start to do things in California to build up his resume.  It's already happening with announcements about them addressing the homeless problems.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Originally Posted By AtLarge:
100% agree. I didn't watch it twice but, I feel like I did because of all the reviews of it. She did nothing but act and project. ABC should be ashamed of there supposed journalists.

I completely agree
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GunsAndGoats:
Trump couldn't stay on point and seemed constantly on defense.
View Quote

To be fair, it wasn't a fair debate. Why would he be on the defense when you have moderators doing this:

Moderator: Trump, why are you an asshole?
Trump: I'm not an asshole.
Moderator: Fact check, I sensed sarcasm, so you admit to being an asshole...
Moderator: Kamala, why is do you think Trump is an asshole?

There was no moderation. I was a canned attack event on Trump. He could have been more prepared for that (and should have). Kamel-fucking-Toe Harris, just deflected all her questions and baited Trump with attacks.

Surprisingly, focus groups were not buying the bullshit and about 2:1 favored Trump's performance (and substance) over Kumala.

Kamel-Marxist is a hollow whore. The elites know that can fill your void of principle up with their polices and plans and she will swallow every drop. She is the literal definition of a political whore.

ROCK6
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top