Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:11:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The only thing the Ukraine is winning is the lust of a couple of arfcommers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Nuking a major city outside of Russia would ruin them, not even their best buds China would want to be seen with them after that.

I could see Russia using a small warhead if Ukraine somehow started pushing deeper into Russia. But Nuking yourself doesn't really scream strength.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
neither side is winning.  war of attrition.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:

This. Not even remotely in the cards. Stop watching Canadian Prepper
and go outside.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:
Russia isn't going to use nukes.

and go outside.

WTF is outside?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Better than zero, less than 100%.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
The only thing the Ukraine is winning is the lust of a couple of arfcommers.
View Quote

not everyone can spend 6 trillion and lose two wars
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Frontiercowboy:

Judging by the western media reporting they are. If they were in a position to win it they would have already.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hadrian:
With Ukraine winning the war
Are they?

Judging by the western media reporting they are. If they were in a position to win it they would have already.
Think about this statement, and then think hard about all the things the western media have gotten wrong over the past 5 years.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Think about this statement, and then think hard about all the things the western media have gotten wrong over the past 5 years.
View All Quotes
Are they?

and then think vewy vewy hard about a country that has the GDP of Texas and throws politicians off of balconies

lesser of two weevils imho
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#10]

If I was Putin and I was the psychopath most kgb are I’d used the strategic weapons when nobody could see it coming. If he feels his grasp on power slipping I’d think he’d do it, but that’s just my wild logic. If our cnc feels the need to push things to the brink why no civil defense? Are the Russian weapons fake and we know it? Has mad been a strategy designed to scare our respective populations into submission? Nothing seems logical about this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sw25th:
they might use a small tactical nuke is my guess, or may at first use chemical warfare to send the point home, if that fails, they use a tac nuke to get the UKR to disengage.  could happen.  but ukraine isnt making enough gains anymore, and they plugged the hole.  so back to business as usual

If I was Putin and I was the psychopath most kgb are I’d used the strategic weapons when nobody could see it coming. If he feels his grasp on power slipping I’d think he’d do it, but that’s just my wild logic. If our cnc feels the need to push things to the brink why no civil defense? Are the Russian weapons fake and we know it? Has mad been a strategy designed to scare our respective populations into submission? Nothing seems logical about this.

MAD hasn’t been a thing for nearly half a century.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:10:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: doty_soty] [#11]
If Russia doesn’t want to be bombed they can always just quit fucking bombing the country discussing wanting to bomb them back.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By magane:

and then think vewy vewy hard about a country that has the GDP of Texas and throws politicians off of balconies

View Quote
Will you guys please stop this ridiculous "GDP the size of Texas" nonsense.  It's not anywhere close to being accurate.

According to the CIA in terms of purchasing power the Russian GDP is now the 4th largest in the world and has recently overtaken Japan and Germany.

Unless you are going to argue that the CIA is Russian propaganda, in which case that would be a great thread to start in GD.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#13]
All of you cheering for the destruction of Russia have forgotten the lesson of Iraq. Nature abhors a vacuum. Power vacuums are particularly dangerous.

Imagine the Muslim push into Russian territory once they are impotent.

China takes the East.

It’s much better to have a weakened Russia than a defeated one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Towely:

Although I agree that it would be an escalation, I just can't wrap my head around the why...

Russia decides to invade Ukraine, completely unprovoked.  Bombs/rockets Kiev and attempts to capture it.

Literally trying to take the country over, completely unprovoked.

...but somehow Ukraine returning the favor and launching missile strikes into Moscow is too far?

Fuckin' world is straight retarded.
View Quote

That's where I'm at. It's ok for Russia to bomb the capitol of Ukraine, but it's bad juju to return the favor? What?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#15]

So Ukraine hit targets in Moscow with drones a few dozen homes destroyed.  Not sure what that means in the big picture, but the map doesn't appear to move much.  Seems like a high cost of lives.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Russia can end the war at any time they simply start peace talks and give back their territorial gains. yes it would be a loss, but they would stay intact as a nation.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Will you guys please stop this ridiculous "GDP the size of Texas" nonsense.  It's not anywhere close to being accurate.

According to the CIA in terms of purchasing power the Russian GDP is now the 4th largest in the world and has recently overtaken Japan and Germany.

Unless you are going to argue that the CIA is Russian propaganda, in which case that would be a great thread to start in GD.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By magane:

nominal GDP is not PPP GDP

basic economics courses are available at your community college
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By _Redacted_:
Ukraine is talking about long range missile strikes into Russia, and the US is there to discuss that.

I don't give a crap whose side you are, or think you are on, that is an escalation no one wants.

You strike Moscow with long range missles, and all bets are off.  And that we are there discussing the green light for that is insane.
View Quote

They are already drone striking Moscow
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Gas prices are down.
A manipulation.

Kamala has all the answers.
Just those that are furnished.

Ukraine is “winning”
Dying ain’t much of a living.

Are we starting to see a pattern?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:46:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#20]

Why do you state that no one is getting nuked so authoritatively?

View All Quotes

Why do you state that no one is getting nuked so authoritatively?

Because it is against Russian interests to do so and a tacit admit of defeat and failure. Every single "red line" stated by Putin has been broken and crushed without a single nuke flying. Russia, actual Russia, was invaded and annexed into Ukraine. Did someone get nuked?

No.

The Russian side is portrayed as psychopaths with no regard for human life that need to be stopped at up too some fairly extreme measures, if that is  true why wouldn’t they hide in their extensive bunkers and blow the rest of the planet up? For all we know they sit around fantasizing about it like our domsday preppers.

Putin doesn't care how many of his own men are mowed down so long as his legacy is secured as a Tsar.

Meanwhile, nearly 600k dead Russian men later...

Hopefully that’s the game. Pushing Russia off the deep end is a worse outcome.

Why?

We should always push bad guys off the deep end. Part of what the gov is supposed to do is give evil men nightmares and have them checking underneath their beds for boogeymen.

Placating a tyrant breeds more tyranny. Someone trying to avoid pushing Germany off the deep end in the 30s came back and waved "peace for our time".

First it was Donetsk and Luhansk. Now look where that got us. It was never just about Donetsk and Luhansk. The apple in Putin's eye is Ukraine and he's stated as much.

Why don't we give China what they want? It's better than war and they have nukes, right?

Taiwan, Phillipines, and half of Japan should placate China in their "sphere of influence".

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
Why? TACTICAL nukes deployed in the UKR theater might turn the tide, but STRATEGIC nukes fired into Europe or elsewhere would invite overwhelming retaliation. There is also a fair chance they could fizzle due to poor maintenance, which would be embarrassing.
View Quote

^^ This one.  Durig the cold war, both sides thought we could fight a limited (tactical) nuclear war in Europe.  That would have left E & W Germany a vast waste land.  But no strategic/MAD moment.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Because it is against Russian interests to do so and a tacit admit of defeat and failure. Every single "red line" stated by Putin has been broken and crushed without a single nuke flying. Russia, actual Russia, was invaded and annexed into Ukraine. Did someone get nuked?

No.

Putin doesn't care how many of his own men are mowed down so long as his legacy is secured as a Tsar.

Meanwhile, nearly 600k dead Russian men later...

Why?

We should always push bad guys off the deep end. Part of what the gov is supposed to do is give evil men nightmares and have them checking underneath their beds for boogeymen.

Placating a tyrant breeds more tyranny. Someone trying to avoid pushing Germany off the deep end in the 30s came back and waved "peace for our time".

First it was Donetsk and Luhansk. Now look where that got us. It was never just about Donetsk and Luhansk. The apple in Putin's eye is Ukraine and he's stated as much.

Why don't we give China what they want? It's better than war and they have nukes, right?

Taiwan, Phillipines, and half of Japan should placate China in their "sphere of influence".

View Quote

Pushing imperial Russia over the edge was the goal of the imperial Germans combined with the communists

The result was the creation of Soviet Union.  do you think the atrocities committed are bad? I’m pretty sure Soviet atrocities are worse.

It looks right now pushing Putin over the edge, may result in a much hardliner coming to power, or even worse, a complete collapse and loss of control of those strategic weapons.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Op, your first mistake is believing the media.  Believe me if Russia was close to losing the war Kiev would get nuked.  

I suspect that the Russians don't want to use tactical nukes or more powerful weapons because they don't want to provoke the west anymore.  

The west the USA in particular has rolled military power right up to their borders?  What would you think if you were them?  

But I do believe that Putin would use nukes if his back was against the wall.  So to answer your question the Russians aren't losing because they aren't using nukes.  

When the Russians start using their nuclear arsenal the west will find out it pushed to far.  But buy then it will be too late.  But don't worry Biden and Harris have everything under control!  Sleep tight knowing that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Soviet Union got spanked out of Afghanistan, and Abdul didn’t get nuked.

Ukraine will be ok, and those checks to Hunter Biden will keep rolling in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By kebust:

WTF is outside?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kebust:
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:
Russia isn't going to use nukes.

and go outside.

WTF is outside?

Grass. Air. Sunlight.

You should try it too apparently.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:20:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: protus] [#26]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

^^ This one.  Durig the cold war, both sides thought we could fight a limited (tactical) nuclear war in Europe.  That would have left E & W Germany a vast waste land.  But no strategic/MAD moment.
View Quote
Millennials and younger are getting a small sample of what genx ( and older) went through.
Didn't care then...nor now.
Turn it to glass..I'll either slowly die or think what a bright light that was ......

Enjoy my radiated freeze dried chicken tendies genz losers
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
Why? TACTICAL nukes deployed in the UKR theater might turn the tide, but STRATEGIC nukes fired into Europe or elsewhere would invite overwhelming retaliation. There is also a fair chance they could fizzle due to poor maintenance, which would be embarrassing.
View Quote

What's the difference between tactical and strategic WMDs?

Any what if Russia uses them inside their own territory?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#28]
DeepState will use nukes first.
They need a Mega Crisis to keep Trump from taking office

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#29]
If they used strategic weapons it would result in the Russian government, a good amount of their civilian population, and any meaningful military capability being erased from existence the same day. They would never recover as a nation. So no, I don’t think there’s a realistic chance that they will use strategic weapons.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:23:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Has Russia used their ATBIB bombs?    Using a tactical Nuke would be suicidal for Putin unless he really wants to start WW3.  If he did want to he could have done it long ago.  
   Even without a military retaliatory response the pressure to sanction them would be overwhelming even for their allies.   It costs money to run a military.    
Putin is a bully. Like all bully’s he doesn’t want to get his ass kicked by the bigger badder bully’s.  Ukraine is giving him quite the fight already.   Start popping off tactical nukes and Poland may curb stop him.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#31]
How many of you knew that the Russians And the Ukrainians had reached a peace deal back in 2022 that would’ve allowed Ukraine to keep all of their territory, and the Biden administration forced Ukraine to tear it up? I personally had no idea and I consider myself to be pretty well informed. That was never reported in the western media. I only learned it when it was revealed by RFK Junior, and then I had to go digging through foreign press articles to confirm it. This is proxy war between the United States and Russia, but I don’t think anyone knows what the end goal is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#32]
If Russia used a nuke in Ukraine to hasten the end of the war, do you really think we'd nuke them back?

Would NATO march in?

Would we really get tough with sanctions on Russia?

I already thought we'd already have Russia on double sanctions already.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#33]
I could see them using something that is currently banned to eliminate the people and have much fewer physical long term problems for "their" new land.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:48:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#34]
Low.  Very low.  But non-zero.  It will take a precipitation act from Ukraine like blowing up Moscow.   If it takes Russia 10 years to whittle down Ukraine - meh, it's just peasant stock - and turns over the old military hardware,  oh well - is the mentality.

Though, one thing Ukraine needs to do better, is to have drones drop leaflets after every Russia hitting drone attack saying "please stop invading our country".

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:50:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LordsOfDiscipline] [#35]
I’m seriously wondering if anybody thinks it’s possible that we end up with a nuclear war. With Ukraine winning the war what are the odds the Russians push the button? Is there a reason we don’t acknowledge this risk and take countermeasures such as civil defense? Wouldn’t civil defense make our deterrent more effective?
View Quote

The Russians are likely questioning whether their strategic nuclear weapons would even function. Their incompetence is so profound it would make the Three Stooges envious—though it would be hilarious if not for the brutal meatgrinder they've created for both sides in what is only a minor border dispute with Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JamesTheScot:

Putin is a smart, calculating guy. Be careful about generalizing him as a psychopath.  He’s clearly narcissistic, but he’s very clever and intelligent. That allows him to accomplish a lot without self-sabotage.  He’s navigated very dangerous and treacherous waters internally in Russia to get where he is and stay there.

That said, if you understand what he’s all about (which is himself), you can start to understand how to deal with him.

He will choose self-preservation (life, wealth, power) if it’s available to him. His goal is to have other people die for king and country, not for him die for them. But if he’s going to die, then he’ll want to die as a Russian patriot.

So the solution is for him to realize he has to choose between dying shamefully (and failing to rebuild the USSR) or  remaining alive, wealthy and powerful without conquering Ukraine. Because he will always choose the latter if those are his choices.

So how does the US set the table for those to be his two choices? It’s all about pushing him right up to the edge so he chooses to step away from the edge in the direction you want him to step.

There’s nothing crazy or irrational in any of this. There are guesses involved. But they’re calculated guesses which the circumstances require.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JamesTheScot:

Putin is a smart, calculating guy. Be careful about generalizing him as a psychopath.  He’s clearly narcissistic, but he’s very clever and intelligent. That allows him to accomplish a lot without self-sabotage.  He’s navigated very dangerous and treacherous waters internally in Russia to get where he is and stay there.

That said, if you understand what he’s all about (which is himself), you can start to understand how to deal with him.

He will choose self-preservation (life, wealth, power) if it’s available to him. His goal is to have other people die for king and country, not for him die for them. But if he’s going to die, then he’ll want to die as a Russian patriot.

So the solution is for him to realize he has to choose between dying shamefully (and failing to rebuild the USSR) or  remaining alive, wealthy and powerful without conquering Ukraine. Because he will always choose the latter if those are his choices.

So how does the US set the table for those to be his two choices? It’s all about pushing him right up to the edge so he chooses to step away from the edge in the direction you want him to step.

There’s nothing crazy or irrational in any of this. There are guesses involved. But they’re calculated guesses which the circumstances require.

Most of Putin’s followers already know this about him.     It’s a big part of why they worship him.  

The “Crazy Ivan” gambit is just another Lie they like to broadcast;  because they think it will scare the West into compliance with their demands.  

They really don’t understand the West at all.     America took on England Twice, when they were the pre-eminent World Superpower.  (One Win and one tie).  
Germany took on England twice, when they were Still the World Superpower.
England took on Nazi Germany when Nazi Germany looked unstoppable, for no gain, except that Germany was evil, and needed to be stopped, sooner, rather than later.  
England took on Napoleon for the same reason, when Napoleon looked even more omnipotent.    

Essentially, the more Crazy, Evil and Dangerous an opponent is, the more we are compelled to risk Everything; to destroy him, and end the threat.     It’s in our very nature.   A legacy of Rome and the Barbarian Tribes to which we owe our ability to conquer the world.    We are highly organized and logical, but quite willing to destroy your world and ours, should the need arise.  

Take that back to your handlers OP.    
Check History.  Don’t take my word for it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By _Redacted_:
Ukraine is talking about long range missile strikes into Russia, and the US is there to discuss that.

I don't give a crap whose side you are, or think you are on, that is an escalation no one wants.

You strike Moscow with long range missles, and all bets are off.  And that we are there discussing the green light for that is insane.
View Quote
Russia is already using long(er/ish) range missiles, how would this be an escalation?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
All of you cheering for the destruction of Russia have forgotten the lesson of Iraq. Nature abhors a vacuum. Power vacuums are particularly dangerous.

Imagine the Muslim push into Russian territory once they are impotent.

China takes the East.

It’s much better to have a weakened Russia than a defeated one.
View Quote

We’re all a little too invested in the opinions offered by the characters of Arfcom, but realistically, the tide of World history is not going to change, based on whether some weirdo on an obscure gun forum is “cheering for” the destruction of Russia.  

Nobody honestly thinks this will weaken Russia to the point of fragmentation.    At worst, another Strongman could replace Putin.  They will still have nukes, still have Oil, and they will still have absolute authority to stamp out dissent within their own borders.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Can you back that statement up? How do you arrive at that conclusion? I hope you are right but I don’t trust the judgment of our leaders. Maybe they know something that makes them feel they can pursue this strategy. Knowing these people I just don’t think so.
View Quote

And herein lies the rub, our supposed leaders don't have the same fears as we the people. The ones calling the shots and thier families are protected. As soon as the nukes start flying they will all go into their cushy bunkers and live another day like the cockroaches they are.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:33:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#40]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:

And herein lies the rub, our supposed leaders don't have the same fears as we the people. The ones calling the shots and thier families are protected. As soon as the nukes start flying they will all go into their cushy bunkers and live another day like the cockroaches they are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:

Can you back that statement up? How do you arrive at that conclusion? I hope you are right but I don’t trust the judgment of our leaders. Maybe they know something that makes them feel they can pursue this strategy. Knowing these people I just don’t think so.

Have you already bugged out?        I did a thread a year ago on this, and not a single person had bugged out.     ..Been reading Survival material my entire adult life.   And here we are, at the worst case scenario*, and all the people who claim to be Preppers, have failed to do anything.    

*Putin and his spokesmen, have proclaimed openly, that they Will nuke the West.    They’ve said it multiple times.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:37:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#41]
Originally Posted By sw25th:
they might use a small tactical nuke is my guess, or may at first use chemical warfare to send the point home, if that fails, they use a tac nuke to get the UKR to disengage.  could happen.  but ukraine isnt making enough gains anymore, and they plugged the hole.  so back to business as usual
View Quote

Possible. they are already flattening any concentrations of troops/equipment they find with FABs and Iskanders. Small tactical nuclear weapon would send a message, or have some geopolitical implications, but not sure if it would have groundbreaking results otherwise.

The fortified high rise districts, "citadels" are the one thing that might call for a bigger boom. Like the steel plants, industrial zones, and similar areas that usually slow down the Russians when they are taking over cities. But, in case Russia decided to open up an extra spicy can of whoop ass on one  of those, chemical weapons might fit the bill, more than a nuclear one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Are they?
View Quote

They're surviving.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Chances grow each day as long as the west pours in supplies for ukraine.  But it would take a direct attack from NATO to convince them to use one.  Putin knows its a Pandora's box regardless of who is in DC.  

Right now the war is at a stalemate and Russia proved their point that they'll war over NATO expansion.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#44]

Putin was never going to use nukes because they proclaim everyday how they are winning and killing 10,000 nato mercenaries daily.

The political costs are far more than any value nukes would provide.

He was never in any danger of becoming like Qaddafi or saddam. He was solidly in control of Russia.
View All Quotes

It seems to me listening to Putin rhetoric that he’s likely to use the strategic weapons rather than end up like Saddam Hussein or Quadaffi

Putin was never going to use nukes because they proclaim everyday how they are winning and killing 10,000 nato mercenaries daily.

The political costs are far more than any value nukes would provide.

He was never in any danger of becoming like Qaddafi or saddam. He was solidly in control of Russia.

Saddam and Qaddafi were solidly in control of Iraq and Libya, respectively, before the West decided they had to go.

I think the pro-UKR people are a little too sanguine about the risks of escalation.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Towely:

Although I agree that it would be an escalation, I just can't wrap my head around the why...

Russia decides to invade Ukraine, completely unprovoked.  Bombs/rockets Kiev and attempts to capture it.

Literally trying to take the country over, completely unprovoked.

...but somehow Ukraine returning the favor and launching missile strikes into Moscow is too far?

Fuckin' world is straight retarded.
View Quote

You aren't looking at it from their point of view.

From their point of view, it was a long line of provocations in their sphere of influence / control.

Russia allowing the US to use its bases in the Afghanistan campaign and being paid back with:

Russia attempting to join NATO and being laughed out of the room.

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia joining NATO.  Georgia attempting to join NATO.

The CIA/Soros backed Orange Revolution that replaced a pro-Russia government.

US attempting to overthrow a Russia friendly regime in Syria.

Ukraine attempting to join NATO.

The CIA setting up shop all along Ukraine's border with Russia.

Now, I'm not trying to portray Russia as a victim here (they aren't), but from their POV, they just didn't randomly decide to invade Ukraine.  There were a lot of explicit warnings they gave the Ukraine and the West.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Fuchi:
If Russia used a nuke in Ukraine to hasten the end of the war, do you really think we'd nuke them back?

Would NATO march in? NO

Would we really get tough with sanctions on Russia?

I already thought we'd already have Russia on double sanctions already.  We would put them on Double Secret Probation

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

This might be difficult to believe, but the media lies.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By carcrazysammy:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By carcrazysammy:

I just checked the news and Putin said that if Biden authorises long range strikes on Russia that  NATO is at war with Russia. The Russians haven't directly attacked the US homeland yet but I believe it's going to happen and it's going to be an attempted knock out. I've been watching long enough to know there will not be an escalatory ladder. All the rapid changes in tactics and technology leads us back to he who hits firstus with the mostus wins.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Are they?

Citation needed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#50]
50/50 tacnukes in theatre or a strike against a U.S. or NATO naval target in retaliation for strikes against Russian strategic targets with western-supplied long-range weapons.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top