BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 3 of 5)
Page / 5
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Just enough to whore her way to the top and be a good puppet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:
Just because we disagree with her, does not make her dumb.  Low IQ people did not graduate from the University of California College of the Law, San Francisco in 1989.
View Quote

“Look at those idiots” they say, as they get outplayed by those same idiots on a daily basis.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:

Doubt that the average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student.  There are a LOT of pre-med, engineering, and other STEM students that are smarter than almost any law school student.
View Quote

That STEM majors may be smarter than the average law school student (until you ask them to write something), has very little to do with whether a law school graduate is smarter than the average college student.  Jeez.

As to VP Harris's intelligence, I'd put it her 1 SD above the norm, as a very rough guess.  Which isn't astoundingly high.  Not that ultra-high IQ is an asset in the Presidency, going by past performance.  Hoover, and Wilson before him, were likely astoundingly high IQ individuals, and hideous in the job.  You can make a decent argument for Wilson being the worst President of the 20th Century.

I've heard the jokes that she's a drunk, and damned if she doesn't act like one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Kamala is no Vivek Ramaswamy.

Kamala is no JD Vance.

You can tell when someone is exceptional.  Kamala ain't.

Vivek is brilliant at least in verbal skills.  Vance is exceptional too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Passing the bar, an undergrad degree or PhD means you can repeat back what they instructed you on.
Does not mean a person can apply it correctly.

It's a toss up between Fanny Willis & Harris who is the dumbest person with a law degree.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:10:28 AM EDT
[#6]
She had to fuck her way to where she is.  I got some dog shit in my back yard that is more intelligent.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By K2QB3:
Conservatives are constantly getting high on our own supply.

She's a moron who can't string two words together right up until she eviscerates her opponent.

Given her resume it should have been obvious she'd be a tough debater. I still don't think GD/right media fully grasp (or admit) what she did the other night, she took all his weapons in the early rounds by making his usual schtick strengthen HER credibility. "He only cares about himself" and then whenever she was vulnerable she goaded him into talking about himself rather than scoring the obvious political point...it was textbook prosecutor stuff.

I don't know enough of her to give a real solid estimate of her IQ but she speaks at about high school level, whereas Trump uses about 5th-grade vocabulary and syntax. That at least indicates she's better educated.

Best guess? in the 115-120 range. I don't think anyone under 140 should be viable as a presidential candidate, but the masses like stupid leaders.
View Quote

Eviscerates?  That woman hasn't eviscerated anything beyond a bar's well drink supply at Happy Hour.

The problem with Trump and debates (leaving aside whether debates even matter in this election), is that the Right can't decide what the victory conditions are.  Should Trump point out she's an incumbent and therefore responsible for this?  Should he insult her lack of capability, and perhaps her lack of capacity?  Should he troll endlessly?  No one can decide, and therefore whatever he does, a vocal contingent is going to whine that he lost.

He fights.  He is the embodiment of the Corn King, and he always plays Tit for Tat.  Expecting anything else from him---and, as I keep saying, it's sad that despite that, our political culture is so debased that he's still the best President since 1st term Reagan---is silly.  "Why does he rise to her bait?!" pearls clutching.  Because his base wants him to.  Because that's who he is.  

At least, he actually seems to put America and ordinary Americans' welfare, as a priority.  Maybe, like The Tick, he wants to keep America around because it's where his stuff is?  At least he seems to like America, and that's more than a lot of the bastards on the Right and all of them on the Left.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

That STEM majors may be smarter than the average law school student (until you ask them to write something), has very little to do with whether a law school graduate is smarter than the average college student.  Jeez.

As to VP Harris's intelligence, I'd put it her 1 SD above the norm, as a very rough guess.  Which isn't astoundingly high.  Not that ultra-high IQ is an asset in the Presidency, going by past performance.  Hoover, and Wilson before him, were likely astoundingly high IQ individuals, and hideous in the job.  You can make a decent argument for Wilson being the worst President of the 20th Century.

I've heard the jokes that she's a drunk, and damned if she doesn't act like one.
View Quote

Wilson is likely the worst president of any century. Look at the consequences of our involvement in WWI. He was also the father of the managerial state, which has been consuming our freedom and money ever since.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I think it might be a wiring problem too instead of just the power supply.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Eviscerates?  That woman hasn't eviscerated anything beyond a bar's well drink supply at Happy Hour.

The problem with Trump and debates (leaving aside whether debates even matter in this election), is that the Right can't decide what the victory conditions are.  Should Trump point out she's an incumbent and therefore responsible for this?  Should he insult her lack of capability, and perhaps her lack of capacity?  Should he troll endlessly?  No one can decide, and therefore whatever he does, a vocal contingent is going to whine that he lost.

He fights.  He is the embodiment of the Corn King, and he always plays Tit for Tat.  Expecting anything else from him---and, as I keep saying, it's sad that despite that, our political culture is so debased that he's still the best President since 1st term Reagan---is silly.  "Why does he rise to her bait?!" pearls clutching.  Because his base wants him to.  Because that's who he is.  

At least, he actually seems to put America and ordinary Americans' welfare, as a priority.  Maybe, like The Tick, he wants to keep America around because it's where his stuff is?  At least he seems to like America, and that's more than a lot of the bastards on the Right and all of them on the Left.
View Quote

Kamala is terrible at speaking extemporaneously but was a capable prosecutor. In the debate, she just defaulted to her strength and cross-examined Trump. He should not have fallen for it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#11]
What in God's green reality does an intelligence quotient actually measure...

And what does that even have to do with running the U.S.A.

Reagan (a former actor), Bush CIA director and behind the scenes oversearer of Iran Contra and the "war on drugs",Clinton the Bush's boy in Arkansas, Obama Soros boy in their NWO, followed by the incredibly incompetent and corrupt Joe Biden and now Kamala Harris...

We got Trump and J.D. waiting in the wings...

How many NAZIs had "high IQs"  How many globalist dictators and heads of criminal enterprises...Globalist banking is full of geniuses if that means having a high IQ

The world system is evil to it's core and run by geniuses with high IQs's

The destruction of the United States of America and all we once held dear by jack booted thugs and their sponsors with high IQ's

We definitely need a whole new system of testing if you want to discover who is best to govern over us based on a simple
factor...rather than a long history of actually doing stuff well...
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By crazymoose:

Wilson is likely the worst president of any century. Look at the consequences of our involvement in WWI. He was also the father of the managerial state, which has been consuming our freedom and money ever since.
View Quote

You're preaching to the choir.  But if I said that, people would start bitching about Lincoln, FDR, Carter, LBJ.  

Add, letting federal law enforcement go ape shit on opposing political parties, the establishment and entrenchment of the Federal Reserve, etc...
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:22:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Kamala is terrible at speaking extemporaneously but was a capable prosecutor. In the debate, she just defaulted to her strength and cross-examined Trump. He should not have fallen for it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Was she?  How do we know?  I never tried a case against her.  You might be right.  But I'm saying we definitely don't know if she was.  Promotion to higher rank in that system is political, not merely based on an assessment of her trial preparation skills, oratory, skill in criminal procedure, etc...  Having Speaker Willie Brown as your guy, is a huge fist on the measurement scales.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]
She’s a dumb whore that sucked cock to move up in the world.

No fucking shit she’s dumb as a box of rocks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#15]
She's not a complete retard. She's a solid 82, no doubt about it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Lofl

Attorney general of California. United States senator. Vice President, and now presidential candidate.

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that’s for sure. Including me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Originally Posted By anesvick:
She is a poster child for the term "Educated Idiot"

She is probably around 120-130 but hasn't had (nor wanted) the life experience to use it properly.

Not even bagging on her really, a lot of politicians are like that.

Lofl

Attorney general of California. United States senator. Vice President, and now presidential candidate.

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that’s for sure. Including me.

She sucked her entire career out of willie brown’s cock, in order to gain access to new, more influential cocks to suck.

She maneuvered her way around after gaining influence of her own. But in her entire career, she has accomplished nothing but her own enrichment.

She’s a dumb whore. Cunning, but most certainly fucking dumb.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#17]
To be underestimated is an advantage in any contest.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:

I don't think IQ necessarily equates to knowlege or education as much as it is a measurement of your ability to learn and apply said knowledge. Richard Feynman had an IQ of 125 and was an accomplished theoretical Physicist.
My IQ (tested in 7th grade) was 130 and I was an accomplished drywall contractor, LOL. Having a high IQ is only good for bragging rights unless you can utilize it by getting a good education and and not being a lazy, unmotivated person. My intelligence was shamelessly wasted. If I would have placed more value on my education and not fallen in with a bad crowd, who knows what I may have accomplished with my life.
View Quote

The brain is an amazing organ, but it has been my worst enemy at times.

I did have some fun while learning lessons the hard way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Whatever she lacks in intelligence she makes up with being cunning…and part of that is the ability to use her race and vagina
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:50:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: crazymoose] [#20]

Was she?  How do we know?  I never tried a case against her.  You might be right.  But I'm saying we definitely don't know if she was.  Promotion to higher rank in that system is political, not merely based on an assessment of her trial preparation skills, oratory, skill in criminal procedure, etc...  Having Speaker Willie Brown as your guy, is a huge fist on the measurement scales.
View Quote

She managed to lock a whole lot of brothers up for drug offenses in that capacity. Just look at how she spoke at the debate compared to her usual public speaking, and the blathering about the passage of time, being unburdened by what has been, how now is the time to keep doing what we've always been doing, etc. It could also simply be that, as a chick, badgering and accusing simply come naturally to her.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Two months (?) ago she was considered a dumbass who couldn't speak and who would never be POTUS .
Guess someone changed their mind .
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Two months (?) ago she was considered a dumbass who couldn't speak and who would never be POTUS .
Guess someone changed their mind .
View Quote

The media decided that the story was her momentum. It worked.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
Back in August, Donald Trump claimed Kamala Harris is a low IQ individual.

What do you think Kamala would score on an IQ test?

Poll inbound
View Quote
If ABC administers the test... 145.

If a competent psychologist administers an actual IQ test that is culturally neutral... 85.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Her IQ is certainly lower than the number of sexual favors she has given out in order to achieve her current position and status.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Is there any sort of evidence that she used sexual favors to get ahead, or is that just a thing people here are assuming?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I know an attorney with an LLM in tax from USC.

Very very smart.   Also incredibly unwise and an alcoholic who sounds kind of dumb.

Comes to mind for no particular reason.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I mean.. let’s be honest.. she’s got to be relatively smart. Like her or not, you don’t get to be where she is by window licking. She’s relatively wealthy with seemingly no family inheritance, passed the bar, is a presidential candidate, has the ability to debate/manipulate/publicly speak, etc..

Do I agree with her on ANYTHING? 90% not.

Do I think she’s stupid? 100% not.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
Much higher than the GD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
Much higher than the GD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
She went to a third or fourth tear law school, and failed the bar on her first attempt. I saw somewhere that she passed it on her third attempt, but other sources say she passed it on the second attempt. The average college student is smarter than the average American. The average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student. The average attorney is smarter than the population at large. But these are all just averages. Personally, I believe in different types of intelligence.  She’s probably a little smarter than the average American, but far dumber than the average attorney. But she makes up for it in other ways, which is why she’s been politically successful.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:

She sounds like a functioning retard at times.  Most attorneys are probably 120+, but I don't think Kamala is.

How many tries did she need to pass the BAR?  I doubt graduating and passing the BAR is really all that difficult if one fully applies himself to it. I bet anyone of upper-average intelligence could do it and I've met lawyers who certainly fall into this category.

I certainly don't get the impression she is as intelligent as me. But it's also hard to tell by watching videos of someone publicly regurgitating prepped speeches and whatnot. I would probably look stupid under those circumstances, but it's what she does and she should be well practiced.
View Quote

Seems that she always gets the questions ahead of time.  Kind of embarrassing that she failed it at least once.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NuclearWinter04:
Is there any sort of evidence that she used sexual favors to get ahead, or is that just a thing people here are assuming?
View Quote

Her dalliance with Willie Brown coincided suspiciously with her career taking off.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Alevinson91:
I mean.. let’s be honest.. she’s got to be relatively smart. Like her or not, you don’t get to be where she is by window licking. She’s relatively wealthy with seemingly no family inheritance, passed the bar, is a presidential candidate, has the ability to debate/manipulate/publicly speak, etc..

Do I agree with her on ANYTHING? 90% not.

Do I think she’s stupid? 100% not.
View Quote

I don't think she started her career licking windows.  Let's be honest - she wouldn't be the first in history to do so.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Hatari:
I’d say she is around 87.
View Quote

I don't think there is another number so fitting.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 2:09:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#36]

View Quote

So, you're agreeing with me but not actually saying so.  Thanks.

Did you know that someone is writing the operational manuals for engineering systems?  And, guess what?  It ain't lawyers.  STEM majors, overall, are waaaaay more intelligent than law majors, as measured by standard intelligence tests.  STEM majors build bridges, rockets, sky scrapers, nuclear reactors, and life-saving drugs and medical procedures.  Law majors manipulate words to gain an advantage for their clients.  They don't create much that is useful.  But hey, there's a need for that too.  I guess.

There's an old saying: "There's not much demand for one lawyer.  But there's always a demand for two."

Law is where average college students go to make a decent living, and some get quite wealthy.  There's no denying that.  Actors and athletes can get rich too, but nobody accuses them of being particularly intelligent, as a group.  (There are exceptions.)  In the pantheon of college students, law students are typically in the middling center.  No shame in that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
If I was to be completely honest, she did pass the bar, so I don't think she's stupid.  She's most likely just a very poor public speaker when the teleprompter is not present or when she is asked questions about policies that go against American (but not her) ideals.
View Quote

They lowered the bar for the exams. Specifically for the low IQ morons.
Getting certificates and diplomas does not mean much anymore.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#38]
"She has a law degree"
"She has held office"
So has this person.
Attachment Attached File

"Born in Queens, New York, Jackson Lee earned a scholarship for Black students at New York University before transferring to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Yale University in 1972 and a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1975"

She had every qualification and education Kamala did. Arguably more.
Go ahead and say those are hallmarks of a high IQ.
I dare you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Hilts:
An ACT score is an IQ test.

She attended Howard University for her undergrad degree, which has an average ACT score for admission of 25.

A score of 25 on the ACT is about 112 IQ.

Average range but certainly not what you want in a VP of your company OR country, let alone President.

View Quote

Are you referring to taking it "cold", or actually studying for it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Probably average to slightly above.  Her rise to where she is at right now was by being a party member in good standing, but  more important was who she knew and who she blew.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:13:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VaniB] [#41]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:

I've met a lot of barely functional lawyers. Just because they are willing to grind and pass a test doesn't indicate intelligence.
View Quote

My uncle ran a successful CPA firm in the big city and also owned race horses as a side gig. In casual conversation at family gatherings he would constantly mention about how frustrating it was with the amount of "educated dopes" he would meet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:14:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W202fan90] [#42]
Originally Posted By VaniB:

My Uncle ran a successful CPA firm in the big city and also owned race horses as a side gig. In casual conversation at family gatherings he would constantly mention about how frustrating it was with the amount of "educated dopes" he would meet.
View Quote

There are also plenty of those "educated dopes" that managed to pass the USMLE Step 1/2/3 (MUCH more difficult than the BAR, IMHO), and now "practice medicine" in hospitals throughout the US.

I know several. Be afraid.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#43]
She was one of the 1/5th of grads at her law school that failed the bar on the first sitting. I’m going to go with average.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:20:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#44]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
If I was to be completely honest, she did pass the bar, so I don't think she's stupid.  She's most likely just a very poor public speaker when the teleprompter is not present or when she is asked questions about policies that go against American (but not her) ideals.
View Quote

You haven't met enough lawyers if you use the bar exam as an indicator of intelligence.

Passing tests is mostly about memorization, not IQ.  I've met people who did exceptionally well in college, post grad, law school, or med school that are clearly mid-IQ or lower.  I'm not saying this out of jealousy as I have a degree and always did well in school, it's just an observation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
She was one of the 1/5th of grads at her law school that failed the bar on the first sitting. I’m going to go with average.
View Quote

Dont ~50% of people sitting for the BAR fail the first time? Or is that non-sense that is pushed by the media?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
Back in August, Donald Trump claimed Kamala Harris is a low IQ individual.

What do you think Kamala would score on an IQ test?

Poll inbound
View Quote
but I did eat breakfast?!?!?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By W202fan90:

Dont ~50% of people sitting for the BAR fail the first time? Or is that non-sense that is pushed by the media?
View Quote

Pass rate depends heavily on state but 75% would be something resembling an average. She went to an elite school though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:26:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W202fan90] [#48]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

You haven't met enough lawyers if you use the bar exam as an indicator of intelligence.

Passing tests is mostly about memorization, not IQ.  I've met people who did exceptionally well in college, post grad, law school, or med school that are clearly mid-IQ or lower.  I'm not saying this out of jealousy as I have a degree and always did well in school, it's just an observation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Truth. I remember the number of "genius" classmates I had that were simply lucky enough to be born with an eidetic memory. No critical thinking skills, what so ever. These were the people parroting the "wOmEn In MeDiCiNe!!!!!1!!11" BS over and over again on their social media accounts.

Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Pass rate depends heavily on state but 75% would be something resembling an average. She went to an elite school though.

Interesting. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hilts:
An ACT score is an IQ test.

She attended Howard University for her undergrad degree, which has an average ACT score for admission of 25.

A score of 25 on the ACT is about 112 IQ.

Average range but certainly not what you want in a VP of your company OR country, let alone President.

View Quote

Lol I had a higher ACT than that and I sure as hell aren't qualified to run shit
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

Lol I had a higher ACT than that and I sure as hell aren't qualified to run shit
View Quote

I think I scored a 31. I ain’t no Mensa member.
Page / 5
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 3 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top