Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to be happy then be happy.

Who cares what other people think.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Did yall scissor on her plastic covered couch while watching murder she wrote?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The squirt vs dry cough made me actually LOL.

Good luck, OP. Wish you the best.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:03:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gitarmac:

Also nice to be around a lady that's not helpless and can't do things like fix a small engine or something. Also doesn't blab wokeness. Not one time.
View Quote
Can I be your "break glass in case of emergency" dick?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tommyrich:
Just so I could say I was here
View Quote

Yeah, I'm gonna go with this.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
My takeaway is being gay is only about deviant sex and attention whoring.
View Quote
Like you've never gone down on a pussy, gotten head, or fucked someone in the ass?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:33:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#8]
Originally Posted By Klee:

I know it sucks just as bad, I had a coworker going through it.

She was not the mother, her soon to be ex wife was.

She got hammered with child support, had to give her new truck to the wife and was generally fucked over financially just like guys usually are.

Marriage is a contract no matter who is involved and at least one person usually gets screwed when it ends.

View Quote
One of the groups pushing gay marriage the hardest was divorce lawyers. Who else gets a whole new market opened up to them with just a few campaign contributions in the right places.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok
Skimmed 8 pages, cool thread.
I’ll take kissing lesbians over a doom or trump thread any day.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I knew your basic details from interactions over the years, ironically you took mild offense to me pointing out the butch lesbian template years ago, lol. My biggest surprise is that a 74yo and 67yo female are interested in sex. I've had several older women confide in me that they stopped caring about it in their 50s. Most marriages seem to go sexless in the 60s. Either way, I'm happy for you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]

I wouldn't say "huatua" but I have saliva that I apply with my handy applicator I keep in my mouth.

And I honestly was concerned that something might be gross at some point but I was going to go in like a Marine.

But nothing was gross. I think there was a slight cedar chest scent but I think that was from the clothes that were removed.

Also, I still don't know if she has teeth or not. That's probably the weirdest thing.
View Quote

This is what I have to look forward to dating older women.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#12]

I've had two, this last one is coming up on a year. The first months are the worse. Six months out there is still healing.

But I was walking pretty quickly. I go on a brisk walk almost every day, at least 3 miles.

I work out with weights and cable stuff but I don't do leg stuff because I don't want to go through that shit again.

I used to do really heavy squats and leg presses, also cycled, I think that's why I needed two knees replaced. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. One rep maxes are a young man's game.

So are psychedelics. Imagine tripping balls being old with all the baggage of poor decisions. That would suck.
View Quote

Why did you say "one rep maxes are a young man's game" if you're supposed to be a female?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok backstory. I'm a 67 year old lesbian that was in a long term relationship, got gay married, retired, then got gay divorced.

So out of curiosity, I decided to make a Facebook dating profile. I was mainly just interested in having lunch with people and chatting, I didn't have high expectations.

There are weirdos that aren't who they say, pretty easy to spot. There was a lady that works part time as a medical courier and comes to town occasionally. Perfect. She came to town awhile back to meet friends at a local gay bar, I actually don't go to gay bars. I was going to go meet though but there was flooding so I was spared. She seems nice though and never once has mentioned politics.

There is another one that also seems nice, lives further away, we video chatted a couple times. She kind of talks about politics. I didn't take the bait, she didn't react even though she seemed to come to the correct conclusions about my point of views.

Lady #3 "liked" my profile awhile back, we started chatting. I was kind of taken aback because she is 74, and to be honest, could pass for 84. But she is very interesting and kind of like granny clampett.

So we met,she comes here for doctor appointments. She retired at 70, had a couple strokes and a stint with cancer. So I expected a feeble old woman.

That was very far from the truth. She's a tiny woman and the parts under clothes do not seem like 74. I was not expecting that. I was not expecting a lot of things. I was wrong about so many things.

Of course I can't talk about any of this in real life so I came here.

This thread is sure to become a shit storm but that's ok, at least it's not a trump thread. I was all up in those granny panties and there is bound to be curiosities so this is your chance to find out what you were wondering about. At least until I get up to have another cup of coffee (with beans I roast myself)
View Quote

Is lesbian bead-death a real thing? I read about it but my sister says no in her marriage….
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#14]

The weirdos I mentioned were the ones that weren't lesbians at all, probably not even women.

But for an identity group that likes to pride themselves on "diversity", they are not diverse at all. They are conformists. They are carbon copies of whatever the handbook says they should be. They can't have an original though, without consulting the handbook to see if they are allowed to have that though.

This is where granny clampett comes in. I don't think she is even aware of any of that. She was involved with a lady for 30 years until that lady died.

She is what I typically call "normal"
View Quote

Being fair, most women are conformist out of survival instincts alone.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok backstory. I'm a 67 year old lesbian that was in a long term relationship, got gay married, retired, then got gay divorced.

So out of curiosity, I decided to make a Facebook dating profile. I was mainly just interested in having lunch with people and chatting, I didn't have high expectations.

There are weirdos that aren't who they say, pretty easy to spot. There was a lady that works part time as a medical courier and comes to town occasionally. Perfect. She came to town awhile back to meet friends at a local gay bar, I actually don't go to gay bars. I was going to go meet though but there was flooding so I was spared. She seems nice though and never once has mentioned politics.

There is another one that also seems nice, lives further away, we video chatted a couple times. She kind of talks about politics. I didn't take the bait, she didn't react even though she seemed to come to the correct conclusions about my point of views.

Lady #3 "liked" my profile awhile back, we started chatting. I was kind of taken aback because she is 74, and to be honest, could pass for 84. But she is very interesting and kind of like granny clampett.

So we met,she comes here for doctor appointments. She retired at 70, had a couple strokes and a stint with cancer. So I expected a feeble old woman.

That was very far from the truth. She's a tiny woman and the parts under clothes do not seem like 74. I was not expecting that. I was not expecting a lot of things. I was wrong about so many things.

Of course I can't talk about any of this in real life so I came here.

This thread is sure to become a shit storm but that's ok, at least it's not a trump thread. I was all up in those granny panties and there is bound to be curiosities so this is your chance to find out what you were wondering about. At least until I get up to have another cup of coffee (with beans I roast myself)
View Quote

Normally I hop into dating threads and text-wall away, but I might sit this one out

What I'm here to say is: OP, good for you, I'm happy you're happy. If you like your person, it shouldn't bother you too much what anyone else thinks
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
I fucking love this place
View Quote

this.

and Gitarmac is legit. we are in the same profession and I work with 3 women that are probably carbon copies on her personality and lifestyle.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I’m happy for you OP.

My sister and her wife live in N GA.  They are conservative. No one cares that they are gay.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By bennnn:

Why did you say "one rep maxes are a young man's game" if you're supposed to be a female?
View Quote

Because saying   " . . . is a young man's game" is how the saying goes.  I don't get offended when people use sayings the way they were originally said in that same gender. Most of the time that's just too much trouble.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By redfish86:
I'm happy for you OP.

My sister and her wife live in N GA.  They are conservative. No one cares that they are gay.
View Quote

I'll bet the gays care that they are conservative.

The way some people (gay) react if you don't conform to the handbook is crazy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:27:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BoRdErBaCoN:

Eh...  Depends...  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoRdErBaCoN:
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:

What does granny pussy taste like ?

Eh...  Depends...  

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:42:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#22]
Originally Posted By posifour11:

If I can't forget "she pooped on me!", neither can you!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By posifour11:
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Originally Posted By RTX:
I wonder how the incels are doing beating off to their fantasy about two chicks eating each other?

Years ago, I would have bet $100,000 that would Not be possible.  

However, after reading about Kink Kamp, and The Wind, and 1000 other mind bending perversions, I would not bet against it.   Not anymore.

If I can't forget "she pooped on me!", neither can you!

So, here we are 2024, and a woman doing lesbo stuff on an old lady, is the most normal and sane thread we have.  

I’m oddly at peace with that.  It’s less weird that seeing people pimpin for Putin.     Would I have predicted that 20 years ago?        ..No.

Elderly Lesbian oral sex, didn’t get more normal, but the rest of the world got so incomprehensibly insane, that dining at the Octogenarian Y, seems as normal as going to Waffle House on Sunday morning.  

For better, or worse,
That, is where we are Today, September 15, 2024.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Jamal, did you tag cliff to get in here? This might be something he would be interested in.

Also:

@rtlm
@RedAngus
View Quote

I’m not judging, but not gonna lie…I just threw up a little.

I guess you can add lesbians to the list of cross fitters, vegans, and Navy SEALs.  They’re gonna let you know, whether you wanted to or not.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
I fucking love this place

So this.  And today I learned about something that I could have lived my whole life without knowing, but now I do.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
negative, ghostrider.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
Jamal, did you tag cliff to get in here? This might be something he would be interested in.

Also:

@rtlm
@RedAngus
negative, ghostrider.

Bless you, @JLPettimoreIII…
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey OP, I knew when I saw your username that you were the one with Danielle from Lost in your avatar.  I'm watching it now for the first time and I was like...

That's the dudes avatar lady!  I never knew what she was from.

Anyway this is a fun way to find out you aren't a dude, and not only that, but lots of other fun facts. LOL.  Good for you and glad to see you have the avatar still.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Usually carpet munching. Maybe scissoring or otherwise groping around. Then the big-O or two. Or three or four
View Quote

I may be a little slow on the uptake, but wouldn't there need to be a carpet for carpet munching to have occurred?

My oldest friend is a 70 year old lesbian but she looks more like Rodney Dangerfield.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Congrats on finding someone!

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By va_gunz:
Did yall scissor on her plastic covered couch while watching murder she wrote?
View Quote

LMFAO holy shit Im dead
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:17:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mach:

can both of you please talk to my wife?

thanks in advance
View Quote

If your eyesight is as bad as mine and her pubes are few and grey, take off your glasses, you won't know the difference.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Aha, now we're getting down to business. No cobwebs, no old people smell. Also no hair.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Are-O-Be:
Were there any cob webs down there?
Aha, now we're getting down to business. No cobwebs, no old people smell. Also no hair.

Attachment Attached File
[
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Is gay divorce gayer than regular divorce?
View Quote

No but they have to flip a coin to see who loses half of their shit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Thread rated as epic.  

Glad you found someone OP
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Nothing more weird than Keith Olberman or Stephen King.  Carry on
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By rtlm:
Ok
Skimmed 8 pages, cool thread.
I’ll take kissing lesbians over a doom or trump thread any day.

View Quote

No arguments here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:02:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By L2Free:
I'm so fucking confused right now  I should have stayed in the F250 thread.
View Quote
What sort of confused?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:13:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Well this thread is interesting.

Op. Hope you are happy and found someone to enjoy your time with.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:31:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Now that your best fetish years are behind you why not just meet a nice guy?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:45:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Good grief, I'm Thoroughly nauseated after reading this .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:47:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Did... Is this a copypasta?

I mean, go for it... But don't forget the lube?

I'm so confused.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:53:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By billyhill:

If your eyesight is as bad as mine and her pubes are few and grey, take off your glasses, you won't know the difference.
View Quote

Who wears glasses during oral sex? Ain't nobody got time for that. JFC, this thread. It just keeps giving.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:02:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Keep me some granny panties...!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#43]
OP, thank you so much for this thread.

It's a unique blend of so much. Especially since you're a known member here for so long, I accept everything you say as fact. It's like talking to a bro who has no reason to make anything up.

This was truly a unique experience and I learned a lot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:42:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Slufstuff:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Slufstuff:
Originally Posted By tommyrich:
Just so I could say I was here

Same. Maybe we will eventually learn about old women lesbian dildo status.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:45:23 AM EDT
[#45]
She's so old that her vibrator is wind powered!

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 18B30:
If you find someone who treats you well, cares about you, and has your back in a crisis, you’ve done well.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#47]
And here I thought this was just another dating thread.

OP is a woman? …
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:10:26 AM EDT
[#48]
This place gets more weird every day.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:29:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:30:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Monday morning coffee

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top