User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Viscous?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm surprised the media didn't report this as a Black man attempted to murder white woman.

Like it would be if it was a white man doing this to a black woman.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I sure hope the pendulum swings back in the other direction of law and order before the facilitators of this bullshit in the form of social engineers are hunted down and killed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
I'm surprised the media didn't report this as a Black man attempted to murder white woman.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Any other links to the attack that isn't a data collecting website that loads all sorts of crap before you can even see the video ?
The Daily mail has to be in the top 3 of that with their bullshit and the other link is close to it.

View Quote

Isn't that just about every "news" website, today?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Attempted murder.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I like how the two NPCs walking by just ignore her as if she is not even there.

If they were white and the victim was black, it would be a hate crime by default.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

View Quote

Came to post this but with more sarcasm. Sure is convenient to leave out the melanin content of the persons involved when it doesn't fit the narrative. Of course, we would never hear the end of it if it was the other way around. The mockingbird media is the enemy of the people. It doesn't matter how much you hate them, you don't hate them nearly enough.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
No one kicked his ass, I find that depressing.  If you pulled that shit here in WV, 15 hillbillies would beat your ass to a pulp
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I just watched the video. Between that and the object the perp appears to be holding in the second picture of the original post, I can't tell what kind of object the perp used.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Yep.

(Ahem)..."them" again.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
They want the public to be so terrified, traumatized, and desperate, they will agree to surrender anything in order to be able to "feel safe again" in their lives. The very same government which created this massive mess is going to tell everyone that if we the people just give up all of their rights and freedoms, The Party can make all of the bad things go away. But, the people are going to have to give up all up in order for the government to solve the crisis. The same crisis they created in the first place. The communists running the country can go no further until the Constitution is ripped up. It has to go, and they know it. If they can convince the people to give up willingly, game over.

The Karens will love the idea. They can't wait to live under authoritarian tyranny and watch other people be forced to bend the knee to it. As a society, we're going to have some very difficult choices to make and probably much sooner than most would want to have to make them.
View Quote

THIS ^^^^
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
GODDAMN! Watch the video, he went after her with a bat and he was swinging for the fences!
View Quote

The attack did seem particularly cold-blooded.  And it looked like her head hit that concrete full force.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Shung:
I’m a wizard
View Quote

I'm Nostra-fucking-damus.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Joel89:
Why would this be national news?
It happens all the time.
View Quote

And with blacks calling it Polar Bear Hunting, it’s not exactly “random” anyway.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Dallas is a SHIT HOLE DELUXE.

My cousin lives down within a few miles of there.
I'm about 30 miles north of DT for work....not great either.
McKinney/north Plano is like an international gate at the airport at HEB.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:20:36 AM EDT
[#18]
On a serious note, you've got to talk to your people, situational awareness could have really helped this woman.

Most people, especially women, really suck at this.  No amount of CCW would have saved her, totally cold cocked.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#19]
When one in three of your demographic is a felon yet one more violent act isn't news or suprising.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By wvfarrier:
No one kicked his ass, I find that depressing.  If you pulled that shit here in WV, 15 hillbillies would beat your ass to a pulp
View Quote

And depending if you're in the country vs the city's you would disappear soon after
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:38:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Any other links to the attack that isn't a data collecting website that loads all sorts of crap before you can even see the video ?
The Daily mail has to be in the top 3 of that with their bullshit and the other link is close to it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:22:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:57:09 AM EDT
[#24]
White man's burden.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:02:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

A happy ending in my town.
View Quote

A true happy ending would be Marvell winding up on a air brushed 4 x t-shirt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:17:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By denverdan:
The 13% doing 13%er things.
View Quote

More like 4-7% when you account for age and sex.

But hey, noticing patterns is racisms.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Huh.
How about that?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By denverdan:
The 13% doing 13%er things.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:02:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 110:
Did anyone call the FBI for a hate crime?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#30]
So, we can talk about these things again on here?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:02:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By mclark202:
The next time that woman is walking down a sidewalk and sees a black person walking towards her, she will walk to the other side of the street and be called “racist”

Funny how hat works.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Already knew before I clicked the link.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#33]
I don’t recall this sort of thing happening in the 50’s
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:22:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Joel89:
Why would this be national news?
It happens all the time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:49:50 AM EDT
[#35]
The Polar Bear game.

There's a ten (?) year old book on the phonon and it documents a few hundred cases where the attacks were downplayed.

Black teens attack older white and Asians from behind attempting to kill/knock them out with one punch.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#36]
I enjoyed how the couple who witnessed the attack did nothing more than walk around the poor white lady.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By towgunner11H:
Viscous?
View Quote

I don't know exactly what that means but I will fire a motherfucker up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:53:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#38]
Originally Posted By Paul:
I enjoyed how the couple who witnessed the attack did nothing more than walk around the poor white lady.
View Quote

Lack of motivation.
Lack of training.
Completely unsat.
Lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By SAE:

I don't know exactly what that means but I will fire a motherfucker up.
View Quote
Well that's thick.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Currahee:
On a serious note, you've got to talk to your people, situational awareness could have really helped this woman.

Most people, especially women, really suck at this.  No amount of CCW would have saved her, totally cold cocked.
View Quote

Absolutely! My mom and sisters couldn't be rushed to save their lives. Any fast moving situation and their first reaction is to want to stop and talk about it. Mull it over for a while. I have yet to meet a woman who, without a LOT of training (police, military) who can react like a starter pistol being fired at a track meet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:59:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Put him on a tee shirt, let his peeps wear it at the park telling everyone how he was turning his life around.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Strikeforces:
Dallas is a SHIT HOLE DELUXE.

My cousin lives down within a few miles of there.
I'm about 30 miles north of DT for work....not great either.
McKinney/north Plano is like an international gate at the airport at HEB.

View Quote

@Strikeforces

How long has it been like that. I had the impression Dallas and it's outskirts were good. At least as of about 15 or so years ago.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:16:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
The goal is to make everyday life so chaotic, random, and violent that people will be afraid to leave their homes.
View Quote

I don't believe the attacker is thinking that far ahead.  I think the attacker is just mentally ill, and that poor woman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  The attacker would have just as likely attacked a younger white male or anyone else who looked like a "victim".
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Currahee:

View Quote

Amen.  In the dojo, situational awareness is #1, more important than anything else.  

If that didn’t kill her, it easily could have and I’d be very surprised if she doesn’t have permanent brain damage.  

This is all spurred by the rhetoric on the Left.  Same as the Trump assassination attemptS.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By peacematu:

@Strikeforces

How long has it been like that. I had the impression Dallas and it's outskirts were good. At least as of about 15 or so years ago.
View Quote

It used to be compartmentalized to certain parts of town.
Now “they” are mobile.
Free bus passes?

I live in waxahachie , south of Dallas
I don’t go to Dallas unless I really need to go.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Tiszta:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tiszta:

Imagine a white man doing that to a black woman?  The media would cover it 24/7 for months.  Laws would be passed.  The day would become another national holiday (for blacks only).
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#47]
they always go after vulnerable people lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#48]
"random"
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#49]
I have a Yogi and Boo-Boo meme but I would probably get another warning for stating the truth.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:32:30 AM EDT
[#50]
It’s very worrying that they have no report of her condition. It wouldn’t surprise if she dies, or is in a vegetative state.

Video is poor, but I think her head also struck the base of that lamp pole when she fell.

Horifying.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top