Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With the brake, I expect near zero recoil for fast follow up shots.
View Quote

I have a basic YHM Phantom on my 16".  I can watch my own trace into the target, if it's over 300 yds away.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 7:19:16 AM EDT
[#2]
double tap
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have a basic YHM Phantom on my 16".  I can watch my own trace into the target, if it's over 300 yds away.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your Grendel threaded 5/8x24 or 9/16x24?  I ask because mine is threaded 9/16x24 and so far the only suppressor ready QD flash hider or brake I've found is made by AAC.  Looks like I'll have to pick up an AAC can.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is your Grendel threaded 5/8x24 or 9/16x24?  I ask because mine is threaded 9/16x24 and so far the only suppressor ready QD flash hider or brake I've found is made by AAC.  Looks like I'll have to pick up an AAC can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ThunderBeast Arms makes a 9/16x24 Break Attach set up as well, and they have some of the industry's top Titanium cans.

You can also have the muzzle re-threaded, or have the break threaded for you by the suppressor company. Most reputable suppressor companies will square you away with their break to the thread pattern of your choice, since you are making an investment with them.

It also helps to have a good machinist ensure your threads are square to the bore, concentric to the bore, with a relief cut.

Link Posted: 4/3/2014 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

5/8x24
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top