Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#1]
The thing about SHTF is, you never know when or where its going to happen. I don't know about you but I don't personally carry the same gun around with me 24/7 so I have lots of guns that could end up being my SHTF gun? Could be the gun on my nightstand? Could be one of my CCW's? Could be the gun I keep in my truck or maybe the gun I keep under my desk or if I have a few minutes warning it might even be an AR or a shotgun?

All I know is if the S ever HTF for me then whatever gun I end using will probably become my new favorite if that gun helps me save mine or my families lives!

So to answer your question... maybe?
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine is a Glock 22.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:19:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I support your right to troll the feds but for the purposes of this thread that’s not a handgun. Who wouldn’t rather have a rifle in a SHTF situation?
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:

I support your right to troll the feds but for the purposes of this thread that’s not a handgun. Who wouldn’t rather have a rifle in a SHTF situation?
View Quote

Get both!
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:55:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#5]
I don’t know what SHTF will look like. Most days I have a P365 Macro Comp on me. 17+1 with a pair of 20 round mags. Sometimes it’s just my P365 Micro with a 10+1 mag and an extra 10 round mag. Sometimes it’s just my little S&W 340PD or S&W 640 Pro .357 with either a couple of speed loaders or a pair of speed strips. I always have spare mags and ammo in my truck. I also have a locked storage box in the back that contains a Mossberg 590 Shockwave and a AR15. So even if I am out of the house, I just need to make it to my truck.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

If I get to choose, the gun in my holster on my battle belt right now is my P320 Norsso bull barrel carry 17+1 with 23 round back up mags. Two on my belt and two on my plate carrier. It’s a bit heavy but it’s reliable and accurate.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, M9A3.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top