Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2024 2:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By regalgseguy:

What was wrong with it?
View Quote

Three different suppressors/mounts were non-concentric to the bore in the same direction.    Rotated the rod, and switched directions of the rod, but my findings remained consistent.   Global Ordnance promptly emailed me a shipping label, I don't think it's been there 2 weeks yet with a holiday weekend in the middle of all that.    

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 4:45:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexShoot] [#2]
Took my SP45A3 out again today for some more shooting, a few random notes to add to my earlier post:

1.  Ammo was WWB 100rd bulk pack 230gr FMJ , Blazer Blass 230gr FMJ, Lawman bonded JHP (RA45B), and Tula steel cased 230gr FMJ.  Overall put a little less than 300 rds through the gun today.
2. Tula gave me fits in 25 rd magazines: Lots of 'short stroking' where gun would fire, extract, eject successfully but bolt would close on an empty chamber.  However, a 20 rd factory mag worked fine with that ammo.  Not gonna use it anymore in the gun.
3. All 3 factory 20 rd magazines worked great today with both steel and brass cased ammo.
4. 25 rd magazines (both HK and clone) were flawless with brass cased ammo.
5. Suppressed shooting with GM45 direct threaded was an inch or two high both range trips so far; shooting at 25 yards.

Happy with my purchase, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
So FYI - heard back from Global Ordnance, my Bog45 is coming home.  

(Paraphrasing to the best of my ability) Stribog has made shims for the Stribog 45 to space off the second larger shoulder on the barrel.    Usually .578x28 indexes off the barrel, but the shims will allow it to index off the larger shoulder, and they checked concentricity with a DA Primal, which is also my intent.  Sounds like we crossed the streams between me sending back the Bog45 at the same time they were making and sending the shims to the states.

Took a minute, but Global Ordnance is always very fast to answer e-mails or the phone, and kept me in the loop.  I appreciate them very much.  

TL/DR:  Check your concentricity and call GO if an issue.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 2:00:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking for an A3 Tactical pic brace and ambi charging handle, anyone heard of any Holiday sales?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Stribog .45ACP (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top