Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:05:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#1]
F M&M...

However its this continued opposition and/or lack of action to make it legal, de-scheduled, and decriminalized that has us where we are today in so many states. Legalization on the national and state level would have prevented liberal migrations. Our party of "freedom" and "conservatives" have done nothing of the such for decades and in many cases fight against those freedoms.

Like it or not it is coming, sooner or later. More people want it made legal than want it kept illegal. Society has seen its benefits and realized all the government lies. Its time to put our personal "dislikes" aside and do what is necessary to take this away from the left for once and for all. True people of freedom dont ban or make things illegal "they dont like". That's what commies and insufferable people do. Its time to dell DC to fuck off and the only way to do that is to add another state to the fuck you list.

If there are things you dont like about it or are concerned about. Get active locally and work to help regulate its usage. Get it in your head that as an American you have to accept things you dont like, and that just the way it is. Period. If you dont like someone else stepping all over your freedoms, quit stepping all over someone elses.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HiFlow:
F M&M...

However its this continued opposition and/or lack of action to make it legal, de-scheduled, and decriminalized that has us where we are today in so many states. Legalization on the national and state level would have prevented liberal migrations. Our party of "freedom" and "conservatives" have done nothing of the such for decades and in many cases fight against those freedoms.

Like it or not it is coming, sooner or later. More people want it made legal than want it kept illegal. Society has seen its benefits and realized all the government lies. Its time to put our personal "dislikes" aside and do what is necessary to take this away from the left for once and for all. True people of freedom dont ban or make things illegal "they dont like". That's what commies and insufferable people do. Its time to dell DC to fuck off and the only way to do that is to add another state to the fuck you list.

If there are things you dont like about it or are concerned about. Get active locally and work to help regulate its usage. Get it in your head that as an American you have to accept things you dont like, and that just the way it is. Period. If you dont like someone else stepping all over your freedoms, quit stepping all over someone elses.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
F M&M...

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:13:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#4]
F M&M...

View Quote

We have a legislature to deal with these things (yes.....I know Luis). This constant attempt to ammend our constitution is only a way to bypass the republican process and turn our state into a mob rule society.  

It appears to me that too many republican citizens simply want to be legal stoners.  Don't forget that fact when you fill out your next 4473 because at the fed level, it's still illegal and you are opening yourself up to a ninja raid.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:46:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#5]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikov762:

We have a legislature to deal with these things (yes.....I know Luis). This constant attempt to ammend our constitution is only a way to bypass the republican process and turn our state into a mob rule society.  

It appears to me that too many republican citizens simply want to be legal stoners.  Don't forget that fact when you fill out your next 4473 because at the fed level, it's still illegal and you are opening yourself up to a ninja raid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
F M&M...

Both your points on CA and federal level issues are both why we are here with some rich leftist doing the heavy lifting via CA. My other point that our legislatures arent doing shit for our rights unless people like Luis ride their asses. That was the point in my posts I was hoping were made clear. Also, smoking weed isnt a left or right thing. I dont know or associate with any lefties or commies. I know, everyone I know, that does or does not smoke weed is sick of the BS being illegal. Those that do smoke are especially sick of being thought of as some criminal and risking everything about their lives and family to puff a joint, eat a gummy, or whatever, in the evenings, or on the weekends and decompress/relax a bit. Its asinine and completely absurd that high functioning, well respected, good people live in fear of losing EVERYTHING over this crap. I doubt I may ever go back to smoking but it would be nice to have that freedom on occasion. BUT without national changes, firearms and my job would still be a restrictive factor regardless which would upend my life destroying everything I have worked to accomplish.  Every person I have spoken to in my daily life is voting yes, even those that do not smoke. Call people "stoners" all you want, keep that mental image in your closed off brain as your own ignorant view if you wish. But it only shows one thing, your ignorance. Ill be 100% straight with you... If you met 50 of the random people in my circles, you'd peg NONE of them as "stoners" and would be flabbergasted at the positions in life/business they hold, and accomplishments they have made for themselves and families.

Enough is enough. Vote no for "stoners" if you want. I dont care. Its not gonna matter because people like you with your closed off minds are going the way of the dodo bird. Weed will be legal in FL, and sadly it took a fat rich pinko commie to pull it off via CA.

Also part of the federal fuckery that invades my freedoms daily is not being able to CC or even have a firearm ON company premises in my personal vehicle. locked away or not. So yeah, I have to forfeit those rights to protect myself, to and from and during my daily routines. I have to trade, a good wage, job security, good benefits, for my personal freedom, in 20 fucking 24 and its utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Weed will be legal in FL, and sadly it took a fat rich pinko commie to pull it off via CA.
View Quote

So....JM is now one of your heroes. Your cause is being headed by a despised, sleazy communist ambulance chaser.  You are clearly on the wrong side of this if you are really a Conservative.  Just look at the scum you have to side with for "muh weed freedom."
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:29:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#7]

So....JM is now one of your heroes. Your cause is being headed by a despised, sleazy communist ambulance chaser.  You are clearly on the wrong side of this if you are really a Conservative.  Just look at the scum you have to side with for "muh weed freedom."
View All Quotes

Weed will be legal in FL, and sadly it took a fat rich pinko commie to pull it off via CA.

He is not a hero. He just has more balls and sense of personal freedoms on this issue than so called "conservatives" like you bub. Sorry to spit facts as they are, but that's just what it is and I'm sorry it hurts your feelers to the point you have to conflate who I am personally just so you can feel morally and egotistically superior.

Edit: Now lets look at who is on the wrong side.

Here is a map of the US legalization status.
Attachment Attached File

Here is a map of R vs. L.

Attachment Attached File

The people have spoken, and continue to speak. Your views are outdated, false and archaic proven by the generic comments you've made in the half dozen weed threads you started. Seems to me you are on the wrong side of conservative freedoms, and this issue.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Do you ever do anything but bitch and complain? Every post you make is a complaint about how you've been wronged, or how society has let you down.
Doesn't matter if it's the condition of the local Ruby Tuesday's, or legislation being proposed. It's like it's a hobby for you.
You don't want the populace to partake of a plant that God has given us. You don't trust people to run their own lives. We get it.
It doesn't matter what you think. Go out on your front porch and yell your feelings at the top of your lungs (or complain on the internet) you'll get the same results.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Mannlicher:
John Morgan fronted the money to get medical pot legal in Florida.
View Quote

That's how it's always done.  First get "medical" weed legal as a toe in the door for a few years and then go for the big one....recreational use.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:00:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#12]
Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:

Do you ever do anything but bitch and complain? Every post you make is a complaint about how you've been wronged, or how society has let you down.
Doesn't matter if it's the condition of the local Ruby Tuesday's, or legislation being proposed. It's like it's a hobby for you.
You don't want the populace to partake of a plant that God has given us. You don't trust people to run their own lives. We get it.
It doesn't matter what you think. Go out on your front porch and yell your feelings at the top of your lungs (or complain on the internet) you'll get the same results.
View Quote

You yourself said, "why did you go the the Ruby Tuesday's in Inverness....that place is a dump."  We are not talking about legislation.  We are talking about a constitutional ammendment at the state level.  

If you are going to try to flame me, then get your facts in order and try not to be a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#13]

You yourself said, "why did you go the the Ruby Tuesday's in Inverness....that place is a dump."  We are not talking about legislation.  We are talking about a constitutional ammendment at the state level.  

If you are going to try to flame me, then get your facts in order and try not to be a hypocrite.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:

The only one here not stating facts is you. The only hypocrite here is you. You argue like an over emotional leftist with full blown BPD narcissism. You twist peoples words to suite your hurt feelings to hit back with, because you have no other basis for debating this. You keep arguing the same points while several members have clearly refuted your points as to why things are the way they are and you keep clinging to those same couple points like your life depends on them. Its not a good look and I doubt you are swaying anyone's opinion with the constant rhetoric and numerous threads. In fact, I bet it shows people just how ignorant the view is on the "conservative" side of the last 40 years that has conserved nothing for its constituents.

We get it...

You hate "muh stoners". Everyone that tokes is a piece of worthless, useless human shit.
That stooooopid Constitutional Amendment..., Muh legislation...
You hate the fat M&M pinko commie...

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

The ruby tuesday thread was an example. Just another thread of you complaining about something. My facts are in order. You just make posts to complain about things. Let people run their own lives like they want to. If people want to smoke weed, they are not all bad people that will bring the downfall of society. The Founding Fathers smoked weed, and grew hemp on their farms. Alcohol has a much worse effect on society than weed does.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#15]

That's how it's always done.  First get "medical" weed legal as a toe in the door for a few years and then go for the big one....recreational use.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mannlicher:
John Morgan fronted the money to get medical pot legal in Florida.

Get it thru your thick skull...

Regardless of how it is done. The majority of the people want it legal, both nationally and at the state levels. Therefore its being made legal, thru the only legal means at their disposal. Like it or not Constitutional Amendment is a legal tool for the people to work around the failings of our electorate.  If it does pass and if the state turns into a liberal shithole like you predict. Get another CA on the ballot to reverse it next election.

To be 100% honest? Id be 100% content with it as is at the medical level.

IF!!!!!!!!!

The fed descheduled it and let the states have FULL rights to decide how to legislate its usage. Right now the feds involvement affects negatively too many aspects of peoples freedoms, even in the "legal" states.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:40:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#17]

Aligning oneself with the likes of scumbags like Marley and Nelson is quite telling.
View All Quotes

More BPD-N commie leftist trope speak.

You dont know me, you dont know shit about me. I didnt hitch my shit to any wagon. Im just not too ignorant, up in my feelz, head in the dirt, to acknowledge truths or facts. I think BLM is shite. I didnt hitch my wagon to BLM this week because they came out against Kumswallas installation.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
@Kalashnikov762
@HiFlow

I'm only going to ask once...  how about you both tone it down before we get into warning(s) territory.  

'preciate it

View Quote

Copy that, I am trying to keep it civil. And I will add that I do appreciate the opinion of others that have contributed to the overall discussion by their observations and experiences. I do believe there are legitimate concerns and things that need to be discussed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Here in north St. Johns County - there is one of the legal pot farms....

Oh my does it reek.....I bet the million dollar houses with in wiff range of that place are thankful to have medial weed here in Florida.

Remember boys and girls this is not the week that you saw back in the 60 & 70's  This stuff is rated Skunk Ape and beyond...

F' that noise...

Red
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 4:02:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#21]
Originally Posted By badredfish:
Here in north St. Johns County - there is one of the legal pot farms....

Oh my does it reek.....I bet the million dollar houses with in wiff range of that place are thankful to have medial weed here in Florida.

Remember boys and girls this is not the week that you saw back in the 60 & 70's  This stuff is rated Skunk Ape and beyond...

F' that noise...

Red
View Quote

Not everyone thinks that it reeks... lol. I think it smells better than that 70s ditch weed. But I do understand why some people dont like it and its a fair statement. But that still falls back into personal likes/dislikes/beliefs and moves away from personal freedom of others over ones own dislikes. Same reason all the shooting ranges and race tracks are getting closed or pressured to close. The I dont like what you like crowd, takes someone else's freedoms away.

If we are going to start banning businesses for smells now, we better all start prepping to deal with our own sewage. Living or working within a few miles of that  is There have been a few big businesses that had horrible smells in my travels across the state. Should we shut all those down too and ban them?

ETA:

Perhaps some of the legislation some of those bothered by the smell would be to mandate filtration systems at grows. I know this would only impact indoor grows (found a video where this is mentioned so it is possible). Im 99.99% sure all medical grade weed is farmed indoors to control the environmental conditions. Pesticides cannot be used, and its very much like clean rooms and is pretty high tech. If any outdoor grows are happening Id think those were hemp grows as of right now and usually that skunk smell is from flowering plants which only flower late in the year, if grown in natural sunlight. No one is going to risk millions on a crop ruined by mites, mold or fungus just to have it rejected for medicinal use and I think most grows will be indoors. Outdoor natural cycle grows are also not ideal because you only get one harvest a year. I doubt many are gonna stake millions for one harvest. And not many people are gonna toke up some fungused, molded, full of mites bud either. Indoors can yield up to 4 harvest cycles, so thats where all the money is going to be spent mostly. I do realize this may change for full legalization use but maybe regulate outdoor grows to filtered greenhouse set ups? Also not all strains are skunk ape pungent, some smell like pine forests.

Massive indoor marijuana farm in Palatka ready to expand if legalization approved by voters in N...
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Crash rates jump in wake of marijuana legalization, new studies show.

More evidence is emerging that crash rates go up when states legalize recreational use and retail sales of marijuana.

Crash rates spiked with the legalization of recreational marijuana use and retail sales in California, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon and Washington, a new study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and another by the affiliated Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI) show.

https://www.iihs.org/news/detail/crash-rates-jump-in-wake-of-marijuana-legalization-new-studies-show
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 6:52:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#23]
Crash rates jump in wake of marijuana legalization, new studies show.

More evidence is emerging that crash rates go up when states legalize recreational use and retail sales of marijuana.

Crash rates spiked with the legalization of recreational marijuana use and retail sales in California, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon and Washington, a new study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and another by the affiliated Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI) show.

https://www.iihs.org/news/detail/crash-rates-jump-in-wake-of-marijuana-legalization-new-studies-show
View Quote

Do you even read your own material pre posting?

However, the preliminary results of a separate IIHS study of injured drivers who visited emergency rooms in California, Colorado and Oregon showed that drivers who used marijuana alone were no more likely to be involved in crashes than drivers who hadn’t used the drug. That is consistent with a 2015 study by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that found that a positive test for marijuana was not associated with increased risk of being involved in a police-reported crash.

“Our latest research makes it clear that legalizing marijuana for recreational use does increase overall crash rates,” says IIHS-HLDI President David Harkey. “That’s obviously something policymakers and safety professionals will need to address as more states move to liberalize their laws — even if the way marijuana affects crash risk for individual drivers remains uncertain.”

That’s a potential concern for those who care about road safety. Driving simulator tests have shown that drivers who are high on marijuana react more slowly, find it harder to pay attention, have more difficulty maintaining their car’s position in the lane and make more errors when something goes wrong than they do when they’re sober. But such tests have also shown marijuana-impaired drivers are likely to drive at slower speeds, make fewer attempts to overtake and keep more distance between their vehicle and the one ahead of them.

Despite those increases in crash rates, studies of whether marijuana itself makes drivers more likely to crash have been inconsistent. The latest one from IIHS — which used data collected from injured drivers in three emergency rooms in Denver, Colorado; Portland, Oregon; and Sacramento, California — showed no increased crash risk associated with the drug, except when combined with alcohol.

Other factors related to how legalization has affected the way people use marijuana, rather than the physiological effects of the drug, may also be at play. For example, the larger spike in crash rates in Colorado — the first state to legalize recreational use — suggests a burst of enthusiasm that leveled off as the drug’s new status became more commonplace. The first few states to legalize marijuana even used the legalization as part of their tourism promotions.

It’s also possible that disparities in state and local regulations might be encouraging more travel by marijuana users. For example, marijuana users in counties that do not allow retail sales may drive to counties that do. Their increased travel could lead to more crashes even if their crash risk per mile traveled is no higher than that of other drivers.
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 7:41:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#24]
"Do you even read your own material pre posting?"

I do.  Are you starting with the attacks again?
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 7:49:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#25]
"Do you even read your own material pre posting?"

I do.  Are you starting with the attacks again?
View Quote

Nope. The article clearly states that crashes are up. But they cannot certify as to exactly why and give specific speculative examples of other reasons why they may be. Pot usage is not named as the indicating factor. In other words they wrote an inconclusive article about increased crash rates and loosely tried to tie it to legalization status.

The only metric they showed positive crash increases involved.... alcohol.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By protus:
Grain,sugar,yeast.
And yet it's controlled.

Non smoker but I'm to the point of just legalize it. The medical shit s a joke....and it's everywhere

View Quote

You're comparing something that's man made vs something that just grows. Also 2.6 million deaths worldwide from alcohol alone. Just make it legal and if you choose to do it then so be it. Id rather have a bar full of stoned people vs drunks any day of the week.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 11:18:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#27]
Originally Posted By Coldbore556:

You're comparing something that's man made vs something that just grows. Also 2.6 million deaths worldwide from alcohol alone. Just make it legal and if you choose to do it then so be it. Id rather have a bar full of stoned people vs drunks any day of the week.
View Quote

Agree on the drinkers vs. smokers. Even amongst my very closest friends and family. I cannot tolerate being around them when they drink more than a couple. I have never wanted to leave a gathering due to their behaviors on weed. Nor do I even like drinking myself, I cannot stand the taste and more than one or maybe 2 drinks makes me feel like hot garbage, during and the day after.

It boggles my mind that here we are in 2024 that the stigma and stereotype that the governments propaganda pumped into the world and US are still ingrained and resonate so deeply. People gladly tip back a bottle of poison, or bottles of big pharma prescription poison, without even thinking twice but vehemently oppose something that grows from the earth.  That something that we have ingrained into our very DNA with receptors in our brains, which is likely because we have been using that plant for millennia. This stigma that only pot smokers are looney leftists and everyone that smokes is Jeff Spiccoli level idiot are just false. Millions upon millions of God faring, gun toting, principled, hard working, conservative, Americans smoke weed. Those millions risk becoming felons and losing everything for their choice of exercising their personal freedom. There are millions that have already paid that price and lost everything. There are currently millions that cannot even use it medicinally where its been deemed legal because of their job tied to the government. Or fear having multiple felony charges brought against them for having a firearm, when in possession of paraphernalia, or even misdemeanor amounts of pot. Non TCH CBD cannot even be used medicinally because you can pop hot on a piss test for just about every job in the US, so even many more millions turn to pharmaceutical poisons instead. We even have a member here suffering greatly who cannot utilize medicinal because his VA benefits would be revoked for his current treatments if he tried to alleviate some of his pains and ailments thru legalized medicinal usage. That is very sad and alarming. The billions and billions of dollars pumped into the decades long war on weed has been a complete waste while we let stuff like prescription abuse, crack, heroin,  and fentanyl destroy our families. Imagine if those billions (probably now trillions) were put to a more positive effort to curb the import and abuse of disastrous drugs and into programs that really help people with addiction to get the help they need. I am not speaking from a position of ignorance. I grew up around the drug culture. I partook in the drug culture and I am not ashamed to admit, nor do I have any regrets for it. If anything, it showed me that we are being lied to and deceived. Especially with things like pot, MDMA, and psylocibin mushrooms. There isnt a city, or subset of society that isnt impacted by that. Watching people you love destroy their lives and die a slow agonizing death of addiction weighs heavy on ones soul. Its about time we are given the truth, our freedom, and focus our efforts on the real issues that are destroying our friends and families.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#28]
From the Mayo Clinic;

Marijuana use impairs attention, judgement and coordination. Don't drive or operate machinery when using marijuana.

If you have a mental health condition, use marijuana with caution. Marijuana use might worsen manic symptoms in people who have bipolar disorder. If used frequently, marijuana might increase the risk of depression or worsen depression symptoms. Research suggests that marijuana use increases the risk of psychosis in people who have schizophrenia.

Smoking marijuana can affect your memory and cognitive function and cause harmful cardiovascular effects, such as high blood pressure. Long-term marijuana use can worsen respiratory conditions.

Marijuana has a central nervous system (CNS) depressant effect. As a result, marijuana use in combination with anesthesia or other drugs used during or after surgery might cause an additive effect. Don't use marijuana two weeks before planned surgery.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:19:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#29]
From the Mayo Clinic;

Marijuana use impairs attention, judgement and coordination. Don't drive or operate machinery when using marijuana.

If you have a mental health condition, use marijuana with caution. Marijuana use might worsen manic symptoms in people who have bipolar disorder. If used frequently, marijuana might increase the risk of depression or worsen depression symptoms. Research suggests that marijuana use increases the risk of psychosis in people who have schizophrenia.

Smoking marijuana can affect your memory and cognitive function and cause harmful cardiovascular effects, such as high blood pressure. Long-term marijuana use can worsen respiratory conditions.

Marijuana has a central nervous system (CNS) depressant effect. As a result, marijuana use in combination with anesthesia or other drugs used during or after surgery might cause an additive effect. Don't use marijuana two weeks before planned surgery.
View Quote

Yep, all legitimate well known concerns. I see a lot of suggestive words used also. There is no perfect safe drug and its recommended to do your individual research on each one and how it may react with other meds also. Heck, even recent studies on asprin have shown that its not the safe/benign medicine we have always been told it was. We can also OD on water too, lol...

ETA: With it being a schedule 1 drug. It also restricts any real legitimate testing. So until the fed deschedules it there will be a lot of anecdotal and speculatory instances about it, which should be read and researched with skepticism.

ETAA: After a bit of research I would take the Mayo Clinics words with a grain of salt. They are a heavily government subsidized thru grants. They are not performing any real testing because that would be illegal federally and they would lose those grants. Theyare offering mostly anecdotal  and speculative based opinions they pulled from other sources.

Their version of clinical trials is to email surveys to current medical users.

https://www.mayo.edu/research/clinical-trials/cls-20391634

Nor does it.... Even though it is medicinally legal in FL

Arizona and Florida
Mayo Clinic campuses in Arizona and Florida do not certify people for medical marijuana or allow its use on campus or in the hospital.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/medical-marijuana/art-20137855
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#30]
From the Mayo Clinic;

View Quote

Don't cherry pick information, post the alcohols version of this. Go ahead I'll wait, FYI i already looked.

In fact that big pharma prescription you're on probably has worse side effects then both combined.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I vote freedom.  No one who smokes weed as an only crime,  should be in jail ever.
I can't stand the Republican Party of Florida.  They really hate freedom.

Don't want you having weed, vodka that's okay.
Lame constitutional carry (no open carry).
Under 21 long gun purchase ban.

They really are worse than the Dems.  At least they tell you they are communist garbage.

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 3:54:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami_JBT] [#32]
Originally Posted By Chuck25:
I vote freedom.  No one who smokes weed as an only crime,  should be in jail ever.
I can't stand the Republican Party of Florida.  They really hate freedom.

Don't want you having weed, vodka that's okay.
Lame constitutional carry (no open carry).
Under 21 long gun purchase ban.

They really are worse than the Dems.  At least they tell you they are communist garbage.

View Quote

FL Republicans are just 1990s era Democrats that run as Republicans because the Democrats became 1970s era Communists.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't partake, but I think it should be legal. It isn't any worse than alcohol and it's certainly better than cigarettes. If I had to choose between smelling weed or cigarettes in public, I'd choose weed.

Before 1937 & during prohibition. weed was legal while alcohol was illegal.

At it's core, the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 was enacted to raise revenue. not for health reasons.
Link Posted: Yesterday 2:34:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK3110] [#34]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
I don't partake, but I think it should be legal. It isn't any worse than alcohol and it's certainly better than cigarettes. If I had to choose between smelling weed or cigarettes in public, I'd choose weed.

Before 1937 & during prohibition. weed was legal while alcohol was illegal.

At it's core, the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 was enacted to raise revenue. not for health reasons.
View Quote

I don’t really care if it’s better or worse than any other substance. The State should have no right to use force to prevent me from inhaling, ingesting, or injecting any substance into my body.

ETA: I don’t smoke the devils lettuce and can’t stand the smell. But freedom be what it be.
Link Posted: Today 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#35]
This is where we are headed.....

Ready to see these all over the place?

LOL

Red
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top