Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 6/5/2023 9:40:54 AM EDT
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

Attachment Attached File

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

MUCH MORE IN ARTICLE
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that website looks totally legit. ??

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

The site is getting absolutely slammed right now with traffic.  It’s a legitimate site,
https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-debrief-media?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
So it sounds like E.T. can fly so good, what will the plethora of found parts.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out the Need to Know Podcast that came out this AM about this story.  It's pretty amazing.  Ross helped with this most recent story By Leslie and Ralph.  Leslie and Ralph wrote the NY Times article in 2017.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
The extraterrestrial craft are drones
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The extraterrestrial craft are drones
View Quote

Most are I'm sure. Some have been reported through the years that are downright crazy, like a small (maybe 10' tall)double-ended diamond shape standing vertical above a highway and shooting fire out of the bottom end. Two women in a car had to stop, and subsequently had excessive light injuries, like from welding, along with radiation burns, which took years to get over. The surface of the car got extremely hot and they almost couldn't touch it to get back in. Hard to imagine anything being alive in a craft like that but in fact we have no idea what kind of things we might be dealing with.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#9]
IC/MIC wants to "own" any technologies that can be derived from recovered UAP.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I just wish the asshole govt would just tell us the truth about shit.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm starting to think that this question is becoming the most important issue in the history of man. With 'disclosure' seeming to be getting closer and closer with more and more 'whistleblowers' and even government-released videos, and considering the sorry state of the world right now, you must be getting the feeling that something is going to happen. I don't think 'disclosure' is quite the word for it - in fact, it may never happen because events could make it moot. I do not have a clue as to what events exactly but the result of them will be common knowledge that ETs exist. One thing for sure is that nothing will ever be the same after that day. It might be better or it might be worse but it will be very different.
Now I can only wonder at what the government might have in the way of technology since it seems they have had access to various craft for at least 80 years. If we do have such workable tech, why haven't we used it to affect a 'Pax Americana' which would end war by enforcing peace with irresistible weapons? Is this why we have no space program and the military is a joke? Because they're not needed anymore but they can't just stop pretending because then we would know? Whatever, I think the S is going to HTF and it ain't gonna be long.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Now that the first one has gone public, shit's about to get interesting.  Buckle up, naysayers.

June/July 2023 has been in the conversation for some time by the ones who are rarely, if ever,  wrong about what's coming.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've got some harsh news for you man...
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Aliens are awesome with their interstellar travel tech but they really need to work on managing their transportation mishap situation.

Travel all the way from Alpha Centauri to Sol just to crack it up over some shit town in New Mexico or Brazil.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Aliens are awesome with their interstellar travel tech but they really need to work on managing their transportation mishap situation.

Travel all the way from Alpha Centauri to Sol just to crack it up over some shit town in New Mexico or Brazil.
View Quote

My theory, shared by more than a few:

A lot of what we see are AI drones deployed to investigate any planet that seems habitable.  They're disposable.  Even the reported pilots seem somehow non-biological so I don't think the actual intelligent aliens are showing up here.  They're doing what we do, sending probes to get around the difficulty of space travel.

Some of what we see is popping over from another dimension, either intentionally or it's a byproduct of their method of travel.

I don't know if those are 2 different explanations or all part of the same.  There aren't really any definites with this subject.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#16]
A little context:

There have been rumblings about this story for months and the New York Times was supposed to run it a couple weeks ago.  They got gun shy so it ended up with Debrief.org.  Leslie Kean is the journalist that broke the AATIP and TicTac/GoFast/Gimbal story in 2017.

The whistleblower's legitimacy is being confirmed by Chris Mellon, Lue Elizondo, and others.  He has already testified to Congress and provided classified documents to back up his claim.  The mainstream media will have to run with the story soon because it's too big and it has all the necessary verification.

This is the real deal, folks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

My guess for the incredible level of secrecy is they're worried what other nations will do if they know we have tech that's muuuuuuuch more advanced.

Whether our gov/defense contractors have been able to reverse engineer anything or not, Russia and China will be terrified of the prospect and it could have horrible consequences.  The only time our government was so protective of something was during the Manhattan Project.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A little context:

There have been rumblings about this story for months and the New York Times was supposed to run it a couple weeks ago.  They got gun shy so it ended up with Debrief.org.  Leslie Kean is the journalist that broke the AATIP and TicTac/GoFast/Gimbal story in 2017.

The whistleblower's legitimacy is being confirmed by Chris Mellon, Lue Elizondo, and others.  He has already testified to Congress and provided classified documents to back up his claim.  The mainstream media will have to run with the story soon because it's too big and it has all the necessary verification.

View Quote

Since I last heard there is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.

Has there been an update to his creds on this?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Since I last heard there is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A little context:

There was a very weak attempt to discredit him early on but he has been more than vouched for.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A little context:

View Quote
Agreed.  

Even the director of the NOAA is vouching for this guy and what he's saying.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Let me guess. New show on the History Channel for big $$$$?
I want proof.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#29]
NTK/35 — Whistleblower David Grusch — 06-05-23
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Click the tweet to watch the preview clip.  He's saying the U.S. government has "quite a number" of non-human craft that have landed or crashed.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#31]
There will also be a story about it on News Nation tonight at 600P EST
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#32]
If this interests you then you will probably like the video below. I enjoyed it when I watched a while back. This is Prime but probably other places as well.

Above Top Secret: The Technology Behind Disclosure

A journey into the secret technology hidden from the public until now! Dr. Steven Greer reveals the cover-up and motives on why we have been denied free energy. Unprecedented Access Into Dr. Steven Greer crusade for disclosure.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If this interests you then you will probably like the video below. I enjoyed it when I watched a while back. This is Prime but probably other places as well.

Above Top Secret: The Technology Behind Disclosure

A journey into the secret technology hidden from the public until now! Dr. Steven Greer reveals the cover-up and motives on why we have been denied free energy. Unprecedented Access Into Dr. Steven Greer crusade for disclosure.

View Quote

Dude, no.  Greer is a grifter of the highest order and none of his claims can be trusted.  The people with credentials say Greer is full of shit.

The dude charges people thousands of dollars to "communicate with aliens" through meditation and he has been busted using drones and flares to trick his customers into thinking they summoned UFO's.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dude, no.  Greer is a grifter of the highest order and none of his claims can be trusted.
View Quote
I had no idea. The video seemed legit. Was I dupped?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, no.  Greer is a grifter of the highest order and none of his claims can be trusted.

He seems to have started out with noble intent, bringing former-DOD whistleblowers forward.  At some point, he totally changed gears and it became all about him selling books and videos, charging big money to "summon UFO's" that are actually drones and flares launched by people working for him.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Greer has spent a lot of money to become a polished saleman with slick movies.  At one time he was well trusted, but has become some sort of cult like shaman selling psychic alien retreats.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Greer has spent a lot of money to become a polished saleman with slick movies.  At one time he was well trusted, but has become some sort of cult like shaman selling psychic alien retreats.
View Quote
Well crap. I didn't mean to mislead, the video seemed to really point out some real things in the gov and military.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well crap. I didn't mean to mislead, the video seemed to really point out some real things in the gov and military.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re perfectly fine man.  Most of us in this subforum are familiar with Greer.  It’s no problem at all. He has “gotten” us all at some time or another.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Either there are no aliens or there are millions of aliens.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#42]

It's picking up steam and I don't see how the MSM continues to ignore the story.  Ross Coulthard said there is a "trail of whistleblowers" coming behind this story and "if they're able to block out or discredit David Grusch and ignore his story, don't you worry, more is coming."

Also, this:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Holy shit.

I wish Stan Friedman had lived long enough to be right here right now.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#44]

WaPo didn't reject the story, they were dragging their feet.  The journalists said they were "under pressure to move quickly".

Grusch said he received backlash so I wonder if he wanted it public ASAP so he couldn't be disappeared.  If I was about to tell the world what he knows, I'd be scared shitless and living off the grid.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting semi disclosure but what is not being asked or discussed is if there has been, or continues to be, communication or actual contact.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#47]
China is ahead of us on reverse engineering off world crafts..
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Interesting semi disclosure but what is not being asked or discussed is if there has been, or continues to be, communication or actual contact.
View Quote

One step at a time.

Until possibly now, "is any of this even real?" has been unanswered.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
China is ahead of us on reverse engineering off world crafts..
View Quote

Is that so?

Just gonna drop that and bounce?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top