Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/17/2012 1:19:41 PM EDT
Canada. Some of you might not realize it, but north of the USA, is an entirely different country called Canada.  Theoretically, the Canadians have their own flag, as if to say, "look at us, were a real country."  A debatable point, but one which begs further analysis.

Most of you will not have seen the so-called Canadian flag, unless you are a hockey fan, or live in Minnesota or you are an alcoholic, so here's the flag in question:

You might be thinking... that seems vaguely familiar.  There's a good chance that you've seen it emblazoned (in the form of a sticker) on the bumper of a rusty old Winnebago rolling unsafely down the road headed north or south with the seasons, transporting a load of badly dressed and smelly drunks to and from warmer climates.  Did you ever stop to think about what it means?

First thing that you'll notice is that center-stage on the flag is a badly drawn marijuana leaf, scrawled by the childlike hands of a Canadian.  That's right, pot –  think about the significance:  The symbol of Canada is a crude pot leaf drawn in COMMUNIST RED!!!!  What surrounds this symbol?  A field of white––  white, the color of surrender and cowardice.  This is no accident, because the ruling class in Canada is, in fact, French.  What is to the side of the surrender field?  Two red bars...  thats right bars.  What do you do in bars?  You drink.  Obviously meant as an international symbol of derelict alcoholism.  Once again, in bold communist red.

There you have it.  A flag that incorporates surrender, communism, marijuana and excessive drinking.

Tell me again why we haven't implemented some kind of social action to save these savages from themselves?  Do it for the Canadian children.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I find your analysis interesting.

Speed

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Its not the best flag thats for sure...
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Most of you will not have seen the so-called Canadian flag, unless you are a hockey fan, or live in Minnesota or you are an alcoholic, so here's the flag in question:

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Is that a video of the Canadian Parliament?
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Canada once had a proud, manly flag, but they ditched it for that abomination. The country has declined steadily ever since.

Coincidence? I think not.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I don't see any powdered wigs or Moosehead bottles, so it must be local government...maybe a council meeting or something.

Speed

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't see any powdered wigs or Moosehead bottles, so it must be local government...maybe a council meeting or something.

Speed

Good point.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Canada has a parliament?  

Really??  I thought those folks were just part of the Kiwanis.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:34:13 PM EDT
[#10]

They have this....and you are surprised by the look of the flag??
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Either way
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Many here were no doubt around when our flappy-jawed neighbors had a real flag.

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Canada. Some of you might not realize it, but north of the USA, is an entirely different country called Canada.  Theoretically, the Canadians have their own flag, as if to say, "look at us, were a real country."  A debatable point, but one which begs further analysis.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/fightinghellfish/canada1.jpg

You might be thinking... that seems vaguely familiar.  There's a good chance that you've seen it emblazoned (in the form of a sticker) on the bumper of a rusty old Winnebago rolling unsafely down the road headed north or south with the seasons, transporting a load of badly dressed and smelly drunks to and from warmer climates.  Did you ever stop to think about what it means?

First thing that you'll notice is that center-stage on the flag is a badly drawn marijuana leaf, scrawled by the childlike hands of a Canadian.  That's right, pot –  think about the significance:  The symbol of Canada is a crude pot leaf drawn in COMMUNIST RED!!!!  What surrounds this symbol?  A field of white––  white, the color of surrender and cowardice.  This is no accident, because the ruling class in Canada is, in fact, French.  What is to the side of the surrender field?  Two red bars...  thats right bars.  What do you do in bars?  You drink.  Obviously meant as an international symbol of derelict alcoholism.  Once again, in bold communist red.

There you have it.  A flag that incorporates surrender, communism, marijuana and excessive drinking.

Tell me again why we haven't implemented some kind of social action to save these savages from themselves?  Do it for the Canadian children.

Canada doesn't have children. They come straight out of the bag as adults.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://pulse.pdd.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/milk-bag-Canada-2.jpg

They have this....and you are surprised by the look of the flag??

The bag only seems like a bad idea until you realize that in Canada, milk is a solid, not a liquid.  In Canada, the dairy-section of a store is warmer than most homes, because Canadians live in frozen igloos on a windswept arctic plain.  The average Canadian single mom crawls out of her seal-skin sleeping bag at the crack of noon, saws off a slice of milk for each of her illegitimate children and starts to prepare for her job at the strip club.

Bagged milk just reflect the cleverness with which primitive cultures adapt to their environments.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.  Studies show most Canadian children are fathered by sailors on port calls or Americans who accidentally cross the border and end up at Canadian titty bars.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey Francois.......we need a flag eh......
O yea eh....
How bout red and white........and maybe something on it eh ?
Ok.......how bout that leaf there eh......
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Ive always found it interesting that of all the former British colonies this is one of the few that chose not to adapt the Union Jack into its own- even though they still have the Queen on their monies.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#21]

War Plan Red is a go I repeat War Plan Red is a go!

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#24]
They did not teach this in public school.
...so many things they did not teach...

I thank you for the enlightening history lesson.
My understanding of the Canadian Way is much clearer now.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

^
^
^
It starts  

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They did not teach this in public school.
...so many things they did not teach...

I thank you for the enlightening history lesson.
My understanding of the Canadian Way is much clearer now.

Lemme guess, they told you we raped and pillaged the Indians too.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Can the maple trees in my yard apply for citizenship? I'm sure they would appreciate some Canadian healthcare since I'm too cheap to hire an arborist. In fact, when one of my Canadian trees gets out of line I attack it with my chainsaw, as a warning to the others. I've even threatened to bore a 1" hole into the tree at a 45 degree angle, and then fill the hole with RoundUp.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

^
^
^
It starts  

LOL...no worries.
I like our flag better than the 'Union Jack' that we had before 1967.
Plus it's easier to spot in a snowstorm.

it snowed for 3 hours today.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#29]
this totally made my day

good job
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#31]
To add insult to injury they sent those vermin with wings Canadian, Canada (or whatever the fuck they are called ) geese down here.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:15:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I think this one is more appropriate:

Found it in TargetTargets photobucket account
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#33]
OP can shut his whore mouth now.

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think this one is more appropriate:

Found it in TargetTargets photobucket account

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

OP can shut his whore mouth now.  

Canada invented AIDS...

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.  Studies show most Canadian children are fathered by sailors on port calls or Americans who accidentally cross the border and end up at Canadian titty bars.

vs. Az where most children are fathered by their older brothers
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#38]
I dont like the sound of this Canada that you speak of. I do not like new things or strange things.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#40]
One time I corrected someone who believed Texas to be the biggest U.S. state, pointing out that Alaska was in fact more than twice as large.

I was corrected in turn, being informed that Canada was the biggest state.

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Its about time someone exposed the Milkbaggers for what they are!
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://www.theflagshop.co.nz/shop/images/canadaold.jpg

That flag is cool as hell.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a shitload of controversy in the '60s when they changed.  A lot of conservatives were pissed, and the whole movement to the new flag was associated with the Liberal party.

There's even a Wiki article about the whole mess: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Flag_Debate
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was not even born yet, but I was aware of it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 3:02:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It looks cool but it also lends a little bitch status to it.

It's your nations flag and the symbol of your country is small and at the bottom of a pile of tiny nations while some dicks across the sea have prime real estate.

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Canada. Some of you might not realize it, but north of the USA, is an entirely different country called Canada. Theoretically, the Canadians have their own flag, as if to say, "look at us, were a real country." A debatable point, but one which begs further analysis.

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hey Francois.......we need a flag eh......
O yea eh....
How bout red and white........and maybe something on it eh ?
Ok.......how bout that leaf there eh......

Take these ones and put them with those ones eh.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top