Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/11/2018 3:58:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah....says the wealthy woman that questionably "works" for a living....
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Never ceases to amaze me as to how delusional these people are.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Then stop taking your wage increases you hypocritical cunt!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#5]
We can't all get rich on Insider Trading like congress does, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]
But making women pay $15 for birth control was WAR ON WOMEN. lol .

Stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
God, please make her go away.

Amen
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder how many illegals and legal citizens alike Pelosi and her husband have paid high wages in their business(es)?

If hypocrisy brought down lightening storms from on high, there would be no liberals left on earth.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I will gladly take any crumbs you guys dont want!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#11]
And yet just a few years ago $40 a paycheck was critical to people surviving.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/40dollars
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I'm not pulling up labor participation rates. Is that 5% of workers?
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#14]
These crumbs are more than most Americans were getting under the economic leadership of the last administration.

FNP
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#15]
As insane as she is the people that want to replace her are off the chain insane.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
These crumbs are more than most Americans were getting under the economic leadership of the last administration.

FNP
View Quote
^ Came here to post just this. How quickly they try and make us forget about the last administration
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Still not enough to make up for the increase in my healthcare under ACA.

It’s a start
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm not pulling up labor participation rates. Is that 5% of workers?
View Quote
I think the number is around 125 million.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:15:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Alzheimer's and an evil agenda have turned her into a literal talking zombie.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

FNP
View Quote
Well, Zero did promise us change....he didn't mention that it would be all we have left....
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#21]
So what is she offering as an alternative solution (aside from fear and hate mongering)?

I just had a morbidly liberal friend post that her employer, Disney in Orlando, was giving its workers a $1k bonus check with a 'shocked face' emoji.. I think the Dems fear this boost in paychecks will sway voters away from them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, our local libtard, fish-wrap, excuse for a newspaper had an AP article today about how all the employee bonuses were NOT raises...and the raises were not bonuses...crumbs offered to confuse the unwashed masses and make them like Trump. WHILE THE CORPORATIONS GET RICH!

...well, "Tulsa World", just who the fuck you think owns the stock in those corporations?

LIBERAL UNIONS, TEACHER RETIREMENT FUNDS, POLICE AND FIRE PENSIONS...and MY OWN DAMN STOCK PORTFOLIO!

While Trump is walking on water, the leftists point at him and chant "Look, he can't even swim".
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#23]
White knuckling that podium to hide her Parkinson's disease......

NICE!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I wonder if the anti-Trumpers gave their bonuses back?
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#25]
We didn't pass it so we're against it
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Pelosi is an idiot that believes unemployment is good for the economy.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#27]
If Pelosi and other democrats had their way, we would'nt even get crumbs.
Maybe a broken plate and a bent fork.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Never ceases to amaze me as to how delusional these people are.
View Quote
I don't think it's delusion, it's just spin. She knows that these things are good(and makes Trump look good), so she tries to downplay it. If you can convince people that these things aren't a big deal and that if we follow THEIR ideas, it would be better, then you win. She can't come out and say "Yeah this is pretty great and we were wrong." They are fighting to win back more seats, any admission of success by the opposition would be a killer.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#29]
The Dementia Posterchild
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#30]
They are completely mystified by things that Trump and others understand intuitively.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Pelosi is an idiot that believes unemployment is good for the economy.

Seriously.
View Quote
Yep.

Lest we forget her rambling bullshit about how having more people on unemployment benefits is the best way to create jobs.

Stupidity on parade

Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't think it's delusion, it's just spin. She knows that these things are good(and makes Trump look good), so she tries to downplay it. If you can convince people that these things aren't a big deal and that if we follow THEIR ideas, it would be better, then you win. She can't come out and say "Yeah this is pretty great and we were wrong." They are fighting to win back more seats, any admission of success by the opposition would be a killer.
View Quote
True - agree.

But they still lack the ability to have been able to read the tea leaves. They don't understand economics, so there is still a healthy dose of stupid / delusion.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They are completely mystified by things that Trump and others understand intuitively.
View Quote
Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
True - agree.

But they still lack the ability to have been able to read the tea leaves. They don't understand economics, so there is still a healthy dose of stupid / delusion.
View Quote
Without a fucking doubt.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Nancy So how rich is Nancy Pelosi? According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the San Francisco democrat is the ninth wealthiest member of Congress and has a colossal net worth of $196,299,990.

To quote Pelosi during a recent speech about economic inequality: "Something is wrong with this picture."

In fact, while millions of Americans lost their jobs and their homes (all of whom belong to the 99 percent Nancy Pelosi purportedly strives for) the men and women they elected to represent them in the United States Congress actually prospered, and not by just a little bit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#37]
If $1k is crumbs I guess that's an argument for even bigger tax cuts.

I'll wait patiently for Pelosi to introduce a bill which even further reduces the middle tax brackets.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#38]
If 2k is crumbs I request she gives me 2k a week out of her own bank account.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Yup.

In similar news, there was some story about the government looking into requiring Medicaid recipients to work for their welfare. Poverty white knights piped right up with "that would put undue hardship on these people" comments. Yeah, because 20 trillion dollars worth of entitlements won't put undue hardship on the fuggin TAXPAYERS who work to pay for it all.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:33:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Nancy So how rich is Nancy Pelosi? According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the San Francisco democrat is the ninth wealthiest member of Congress and has a colossal net worth of $196,299,990.

To quote Pelosi during a recent speech about economic inequality: "Something is wrong with this picture."

In fact, while millions of Americans lost their jobs and their homes (all of whom belong to the 99 percent Nancy Pelosi purportedly strives for) the men and women they elected to represent them in the United States Congress actually prospered, and not by just a little bit.
View Quote
That repulsive dog of a woman is so out of touch with reality. What is more troubling is how out of touch her constituency is. Urban California is a blight on this country and mankind.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#41]
She can fuck right off!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We can't all get rich on Insider Trading like congress does, unfortunately.
View Quote
It is a damn changeshame ...

ETA: fixed ytpo...
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#43]
What a old cow
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"Let them eat cake."
View Quote
Exactly.  She's a child of privilege that got her start as one of JFK's harlots. She has no idea what an extra $1-2K can do for millions of Americans.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:38:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That repulsive dog of a woman is so out of touch with reality. What is more troubling is how out of touch her constituency is. <strong>Urban California is a blight on this country and mankind.</strong><strong></strong>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That repulsive dog of a woman is so out of touch with reality. What is more troubling is how out of touch her constituency is. <strong>Urban California is a blight on this country and mankind.</strong><strong></strong>
Amen to that!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Then stop taking your wage increases you hypocritical cunt!
View Quote
You can't live in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in San Francisco without wage increases.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Dems are floundering so bad right now and you guys are picking on the fact that they are mentally deranged.

Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, and the other woman ripping the tax cuts is congresses only billionaire and from Nancy's home city of San Francisco.... I give you Diane Feinstein who hides her family's wealth for political purposes
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
snip

If hypocrisy brought down lightening storms from on high, there would be no liberals damned few people left on earth.
View Quote
More closely reflects my experience.  Just a casual observation.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
So, shit for brains [Speaking of Pelosi].  What legislation have you come up with that cuts people's taxes and puts more of their own money into their pockets?
Hmmmm?

Nothing.  We get it.   Those assholes are all about TAKING and BLOWING our money.  Fuck that.    
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top