BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/18/2018 10:19:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Whoops!

Can't wait to hear that they are missing something much much more distructive.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Man someone has a sweet stash somewhere

Lucky bastards
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Why can't I ever find cool shit like that?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Ho Ho Ho
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Now it's a party.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Fucking clown shoes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:27:25 AM EDT
[#7]
On an unrelated subject, who has the best price on some belted 7.62?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I bet some high paid person is shiting a brick house right about now.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#9]
At they sure it's lost and not some bad ATF style bookkeeping?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Man. I would love to have found them. Somebody is in deep shit though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#11]
... Nice
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:32:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Not sure, but would you happen to know where I can find plans for a Mk-19 receiver?  I like the looks of drawing plans as art.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Why the fuck wasn't I driving down the road in BFE and see that on the road?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wait a few days.
Some will come up missing.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I should move to North Dakota.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I know the ATF put tracking devices in the grips of AKs and the the Soec Ops guys sometimes have weapons tracked.  Wonder if the 240 can be tracked or the 40 cal anmo can has a gps sticker on it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Lost

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Obama give them away, it happens.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Earlier this month, a container of grenades fell off a Humvee on a Native American reservation.
View Quote
Oh shit
My name is Sioux how do you do
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Next assignment: Nome, Alaska.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I know the ATF put tracking devices in the grips of AKs and the the Soec Ops guys sometimes have weapons tracked.  Wonder if the 240 can be tracked or the 40 cal anmo can has a gps sticker on it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
No to both.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#25]
What 240?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Ouch.

Weapon accounts will get people fired. That equipment custodian is fucked no matter if they find the weapon or not.

People from GS are desending on that base as we speak or all ready there to tear apart the weapon/equipment program. No Equipment account will be safe.

Hope they got thier shit in one sock.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#27]
pants-on-head, tap-dancing in swim fins, retarded
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#28]
We didn't steal anything. We found it.

Yeah, if anything, we deserve a reward or something, like a trophy.

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I should move to North Dakota.  
View Quote
Tough climate, but lotsa barn finds.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Well somebody is screwed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not sure, but would you happen to know where I can find plans for a Mk-19 receiver?  I like the looks of drawing plans as art.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many dogs will be shot over this?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ho Ho Ho
View Quote
I have a machine gun
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#33]
I think some of our local "heroes" were trying to resupply the new owner of the m-240. You can't make this shit up.

"EL PASO, Texas - Military Police are investigating why and how a military helicopter dropped a box of ammunition over Parkland Elementary School.

A spokesman with the Ysleta Independent School District said it happened at about 3:45 p.m. Thursday. The incident happened after the school day was over and no students or staff were in danger, the spokesman said.

Fort Bliss officials said the incident damaged the roof and a classroom.

"I'm extremely sorry for any damage done to the neighboring elementary school, and I am grateful that no one was injured,” Col. Jay Hopkins, commander of the 1st Armored Division Combat Aviation Brigade said in a news release. “The incident is under investigation.”

Fort Bliss said it will reassess current flight patterns to ensure that incidents similar to this will not happen again.

The box made a hole in the roof and caused a power outage to a portion of the building, the spokesman said."

http://www.kvia.com/news/military/military-helicopter-drops-ammunition-box-on-parkland-elementary-roof/743010719
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Nah just returned to the tax payers for safe keeping lol
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Have we started the broken arrow thread yet?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ouch.

Weapon accounts will get people fired. That equipment custodian is fucked no matter if they find the weapon or not.

People from GS are desending on that base as we speak or all ready there to tear apart the weapon/equipment program. No Equipment account will be safe.

View Quote
Hopefully the armorer has a hand receipt and was tracking it was signed out.

If not he and the Commander are so fucked right now.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#37]
I’ll be impressed when they lose a C-130.

I lose 40mm grenades all the time.  I mean, who hasn’t lost a machine gun or two.  This isn’t a problem.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#38]

lol Air Farce
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I doubt that..... there is very little accountability unless it's in the private sector- and even then, some lackey will take the fall
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think some of our local "heroes" were trying to resupply the new owner of the m-240. You can't make this shit up.

"EL PASO, Texas - Military Police are investigating why and how a military helicopter dropped a box of ammunition over Parkland Elementary School.

A spokesman with the Ysleta Independent School District said it happened at about 3:45 p.m. Thursday. The incident happened after the school day was over and no students or staff were in danger, the spokesman said.

"I'm extremely sorry for any damage done to the neighboring elementary school, and I am grateful that no one was injured,” Col. Jay Hopkins, commander of the 1st Armored Division Combat Aviation Brigade said in a news release. “The incident is under investigation.”

Fort Bliss said it will reassess current flight patterns to ensure that incidents similar to this will not happen again.

The box made a hole in the roof and caused a power outage to a portion of the building, the spokesman said."

http://www.kvia.com/news/military/military-helicopter-drops-ammunition-box-on-parkland-elementary-roof/743010719
View Quote

Problem solved...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Wow.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Ooooooooooooh dogie somebody is going to be hating life
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ho Ho Ho
View Quote
Well played, sir...

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Sigh....there's always that ONE '2062 you can't seem to lay your hands on (Furiously digging through piles of paper..."Honestly Sir, I knows it's
around here SOMEPLACE!!!!!").  
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:04:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I doubt that..... there is very little accountability unless it's in the private sector- and even then, some lackey will take the fall
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recall getting back from a week in the field one night.  It was late, around 2100.  Everyone wanted to get out, married guys had wives waiting in the parking lot for them.  Single guys all had hot dates set up at The Driftwood, etc...

Everyone stood in formation while we dumped gear and searched for a fucking compass one of the lieutenants lost.  We finally were released at around 2300 - No idea if they actually found that thing.

Many jokes were being made about the general proficiency of officers and land navigation, along with wondering if the same procedure would be used if a corporal had lost a compass.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I went to Parkland Elementary School...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, not the way it works.
I remember loading all our aircraft on C-17s for a return trip from NTC to Ft Polk. Someone had lost a pair of PVS-7s so as the C-17s departed our squadron loaded up in cattle cars to go play "hands across the desert" at every location we set up at. The goggles were found but the Squad Leader, PSG, PL and Troop Commander all got a nice note from the SCO put into their files.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Hopefully dosent show up in a unexpected mass casualty event that the FBI knew about, but failed to "act" in time.
Sarcasm: shooter was interviewed by FBI top men 87 times.. there's no evidence of MkUltra being used.. pick up that can..
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ouch.

View Quote
my local guard armory had their permanent arms room / supply guy , and their armory permanent full timer ncoic fired over night vision goggles. they loaned gear out, and one set was not returned. armory logged them in without really inspecting good enough, they apparently didn't count them or something..

there was a inspection and they were discovered missing a week or more later. they were found in the guys personal gear, i think still in the armory somewhere. there was no intent to steal them, just stupid shit, but they fired everyone in the place over it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top