Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
What were you searching for when you found this?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
What a fag
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Clickbait.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#5]
There's brave enough and then there's BRAVE ENOUGH.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Fell on it?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Upon questioning, he admitted he was suffering mild abdominal pain - but had no other worrying symptoms.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#8]
These on Amazon yet?  Asking for a friend.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#9]
It was a million to one shot, doc
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
23 inch.........length or diameter?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow. 23 inches. That's.... ambitious.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I have seen some shit pulled from poop chutes over the years.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Jfc.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
A guy in my area died because he was at a hotel lowering his ass down onto a plunger handle in the shower and the curtain rod broke.

Atleast he died doing what he loved.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I don’t think it is uncommon for doctors to get creative in these situations.  I remember a story from a Dr who had to remove a glass jar.  Of course the danger was it breaking, so they evacuated the contents (fortunately they had access to the lid to poke a hole) and filled the jar with plaster and a stick hanging out..  Let it set up for a few hours while the guy could ponder is choices, then pulling the sucker out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Wow. I guess I just figured they shit them out when they were done.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What a fag
View Quote
IN the marines you get fired for saying that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Obviously those doctors never went spiny lobster hunting in Florida
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What were you searching for when you found this?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Isn't that normal?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Good lord...

Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Reminds me of that guy who died after being fucked by a horse...
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Obviously those doctors never went spiny lobster hunting in Florida
https://static.shoplightspeed.com/shops/606014/files/001815995/marine-sports-mfg-green-lobster-loop.jpg
View Quote
I came for this pic
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Only spent a couple years of my RN career in the ER, sent at least three patients to the OR to have stuff removed from their asses. Then there was the guy who tied a weight to his penis to try and stretch it and make it longer, he now has no penis and pees out a little hole like a woman
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Hes gonna be found dead on a horses dick soon
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Knew a girl in high school who had to go to the hospital to remove a D cell battery from her vagina. She was then told her friends about it and waa known as d cell from then on.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#29]
A finger or 2 is hard enough to take, how the hell do you get almost 2 feet up there?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Only spent a couple years of my RN career in the ER, sent at least three patients to the OR to have stuff removed from their asses. Then there was the guy who tied a weight to his penis to try and stretch it and make it longer, he now has no penis and pees out a little hole like a woman
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poor button.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A finger or 2 is hard enough to take, how the hell do you get almost 2 feet up there?
View Quote
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, guess Got_Guns has never heard of fisting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#33]
I try to post this in all the, "Check what this guy had in his butt!" threads.

Cecil replies:

Brace yourself, toots. What follows isn’t for the weak of stomach. For starters, an awful lot of stuff has been found where that gerbil was found. The medical journals list, among other things, the following astonishing array: A bottle of Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup, an ax handle, a nine-inch zucchini, countless dildoes and vibrators including one 14-inch model complete with two D-cell batteries, a plastic spatula, a 9-1/2-inch water bottle, a deodorant bottle, a Coke bottle, a large bottle cap, numerous other bottles, a 3-1/2-inch Japanese glass float ball, an 11-inch carrot, an antenna rod, a 150-watt light bulb, a 100-watt frosted bulb, a cucumber, a screwdriver, four rubber balls, 72-1/2 jeweler’s saws (all from one patient, but not all at the same time, although 29 were discovered on one occasion), a paperweight, an apple, an onion, a plastic toothbrush package, two bananas, a frozen pig’s tail (it got stuck when it thawed), a ten-inch length of broomstick, an 18-inch umbrella handle and central rod, a plantain encased in a condom, two Vaseline jars, a whiskey bottle with a cord attached, a teacup, an oil can, a six-by-five-inch tool box weighing 22 ounces, a six-inch stone weighing two pounds (in the latter two cases the patients died due to intestinal obstruction), a baby powder can, a test tube, a ball-point pen, a peanut butter jar, candles, baseballs, a sand-filled bicycle inner tube, sewing needles, a flashlight, a half-filled tobacco pouch, a turnip, a pair of eyeglasses, a hard-boiled egg, a carborundum grindstone (with handle), a suitcase key, a syringe, a file, tumblers and glasses, a polyethylene waste trap from the U-bend of a sink, and much, much more. In 1955 one man who was “feeling depressed” reportedly inserted a six-inch paper tube into his rectum, dropped in a lighted firecracker, and blew a hole in his anterior rectal wall. This changed his mood real quick.

“Insertion of foreign bodies into the rectum,” as it’s formally known, is by no means confined to gays. Many cases are ascribed to autoeroticism on the part of straights. Leaving aside victims of assault or accident, however, practitioners do have one thing in common: they’re incredibly stupid.

You don’t need to be an Einstein to realize that insertion of objects presents enormous health risks. The rectum can become lacerated, torn, or infected. Long-term effects can include a flaccid sphincter and fecal incontinence.

Which brings us to gerbils. While the examples above are well-documented in the medical literature, live or recently deceased fauna are something else. Rumors of gerbil (and mouse or hamster) stuffing have been circulating since about 1982. In 1984, a Denver weekly said it had a confirmed report of gerbilectomy in a local emergency room. The Manhattan publication New York Talk reported several years ago that New York doctors first caught on to stuffing when they started encountering patients with infections previously found only in rodents. But no such case has ever found its way into the formal literature of medicine.

Having investigated the matter in some depth, I’m inclined to write the whole thing off as an urban legend. Your nurse friend stoutly maintains that a patient was treated for a case of ingrown gerbil at her hospital in Chicago. But she concedes she didn’t read the patient’s chart or see any documentary evidence. A doctor and a nurse at the hospital to whom she appealed for corroboration of her story say they know nothing of any such case, although they had both heard about gerbil stuffing, the nurse from cops in the emergency room, the doctor at a medical meeting.

That’s pretty much the story all over. I’ve checked with numerous sources in both the gay and medical communities, and though everybody has heard about gerbil stuffing, every attempt to track down an actual case has come to naught.

The whole business sounds completely nuts, and implausible to boot. Whatever the case, take my advice and stick to mammals your own size.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
One of our Corpsmen did a tour of duty at the Naval Hospital on Pendleton. He had a few stories of Marines coming in to have large dildos removed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:03:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Bunker buster. He was using it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:05:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
These are more better.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dedication.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Damn. Just damn.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It was a million to one shot, doc
View Quote
No one ever wants to admit they put something up there.  Ever
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Username and avatar check out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
These are more better.
View All Quotes
Lacks the 'sticks to the wall for horizontal insertion' feature.  Which, as we all know, is much safer.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Clearly not his first rodeo
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Go big or go home.

Go big while at home?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#48]

I rost. Perfect gif.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Getting that removed sounds like a pain in the ass.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top