Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 11/16/2018 7:22:16 AM EDT
mexico tijuana residents don't want central american illegals there, because they are getting protection and stuff from mexico government and flooding the town

on fox and friends, they reported that the illegals in tijuana have said they will storm the border crossing or the border wall, and overwhelm the U.S. border patrol agents to get into the U.S. - no link for this yet

Migrants travelling in a caravan from Central America were abused and had rocks thrown at them in a neighborhood in Tijuana as they reached the Mexican border.

A small group of residents in an upscale Tijuana neighborhood near the Mexican border confronted caravan migrants late on Wednesday, throwing stones and telling them to go back to their home countries.

'Get out of here,' around 20 people shouted at a camp of Hondurans near the border. 'We want you to return to your country. You are not welcome'.
Migrants shouted back and dozens of police officers had to create a blockade between them in a city known for welcoming both American tourists and thousands of immigrants every year.
While Tijuana's traditional generosity was also on display, with the government setting up a new shelter and citizens offering food and clothing, a harder attitude also emerged.

Tijuana's city government opened a shelter for 360 people of an estimated 810 that arrived this week, and officials warned there was little room to house more than 2,000 more who are expected to arrive this week.
View Quote
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6396159/Residents-upscale-Tijuana-neighborhood-throw-rocks-migrant-caravan.html

edit -fox and friends showed a video clip, and the mexico police were trying to separate groups of 50-100 people, so it was a bigger event than the media is reporting

edit title was 'Tijuana residents protest central am. illegals, while illegals say they will overwhelm U.S.bp'
planned demonstration attempt by pubelos sin fronteras made 11/22

edit - fox and friends says there is going to be another attempt for a group to march through the port of entry and ask for refugee status 11/25

edit - 12/01/2018 yesterday, it was reported by paloma for trump that some organizing group was passing out fliers and telling the caravan  migrants that there would be a march at 11am (pst) today

12/01 - paloma for trump was out at both the old and new shelter, links to video on page 15. the leftist group organizing the caravan are now getting various leftist groups from as far as l.a. to do food services for the caravan people. the food people still refusing to say where all the money is coming from or who the organizers really are
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#1]
They will most likely overwhelm. I’d have every type of gun filled with bean bags and light those bitches up as soon as they try and cross. That’s as humane as I would get.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a showdown is near
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I’m surprised Los Zetas and the cartels haven’t gotten them yet
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Drop liquid ass on them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:45:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Belt feds even 100 yards and pallets of ammo !
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck 'em, land mines, machine guns and Willie Pete

This invasion needs to be stopped
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They will most likely overwhelm. I’d have every type of gun filled with bean bags and light those bitches up as soon as they try and cross. That’s as humane as I would get.
View Quote
they should put a couple of these on the border

Defender FN Protect Your Home From Break In's

Irony is the left criticizes Trump for calling these countries shitholes, and here we have people running away from these countries because they really are shitholes.

I'm not entirely without empathy for these folks, if I were living in a place like that I'd want a better life as well...but we can't take care of every person who wants to come here for a better life.  These countries need to get to work on fixing their own problems.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope the central american illegals get a huge mob of what are estimated to be 90% men, and rush the port of entry and run into san diego....

and I hope tons of cameras capture the invasion rush past U.S. border patrol officers, as they helplessly use tear gas or less lethal trying to stop them.

time to spin optics back against the left
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you kidding? They love it and are probably going to add to the swarm with local drug mule, not to mention the caravan people they've already recruited.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Trucks will be waiting fr them with troops.

Water and MREs for everyone.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#11]
American lefties need to tell those Tijuana residents how racist they are
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Blow the bridges and put a river of gas on fire in front of them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
American lefties need to tell those Tijuana residents how racist they are
View Quote
they hate brown people!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Isn’t trying to overwhelm a direct act of aggression against the US?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are you kidding? They love it and are probably going to add to the swarm with local drug mule, not to mention the caravan people they've already recruited.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, this! Those that have a resume of career criminal will end up getting recruited. I travel to TJ at times to go get my teeth clean and you’ll be amazed at how cheap medicine is down there. I spoke to some of the residence in regards to other immigrants from other countries coming to their city and you be surprised how many TJ residence are just like us not wanting more immigrants and their annoyed with Mexico govt assisting them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#17]
These "people" will get through and be given every accommodation the U.S. Taxpayer can provide. Meanwhile, politicians, DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS (Rick Scott in particular) expect YOU, the Law-abiding Citizen, to obey their GUN CONTROL demands

None of these (and other) events are happening in a vacuum!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Wonderful.

Some cholo in TJ will machete a mom and her kids, and the whole mob will get emergency refugee status immediately.

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#19]
So are those the poor, downtrodden migrants in the Hollister sweatshirts with their iPhones or are those the wealthy Mexicans from Tiajuana?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck 'em, land mines, machine guns and Willie Pete

This invasion needs to be stopped
View Quote
Agreed...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope the central american illegals get a huge mob of what are estimated to be 90% men, and rush the port of entry and run into san diego....

and I hope tons of cameras capture the invasion rush past U.S. border patrol officers, as they helplessly use tear gas or less lethal trying to stop them.

View Quote
There would be no spinning of the optics of the left in any situation. These refugees invaders can do no wrong in their eyes...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Miniguns...  no beanbags...

Send a Message - Whose Border?   OUR Border!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCWEwbghgk

Irony is the left criticizes Trump for calling these countries shitholes, and here we have people running away from these countries because they really are shitholes.

I'm not entirely without empathy for these folks, if I were living in a place like that I'd want a better life as well...but we can't take care of every person who wants to come here for a better life.  These countries need to get to work on fixing their own problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been documented that those don't stop illegal aliens. there's a documentary called 'Aliens' that proves it. oh sure, slows them down but...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are SO FUNNY!!!!

You 101% KNOW that the Media will focus on a small group that the media will stage manage to get good video of made up only of crying Ninos and some sad Mammacitas saying they don't understand why the "Los Evil Republicans © " won't let them reach safety...

All the while the 87% of the crowd who are males here solely for work (to economically exploit the USA) will bum rush the border to enter illegally in the name of "Liberal Diversity & Compassion"
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Can we get these in a belt-fed?

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Cloward-Piven Strategy to destroy our country is simple...overload lifeboat-America and keep overloading until it sinks drowning everyone onboard.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

they hate brown people!
View Quote
The MEDIA says it is 100% true.

Donald Trump HATES all those different 'CANS...

Puetro RiCANS, AfiCANS, MexiCANS, ect...

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#29]
First, stop calling them "migrants".
What they are is fuckin' locusts.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
mexico tijuana residents don't want central american illegals there, because they are getting protection and stuff from mexico government and flooding the town

on fox and friends, they reported that the illegals in tijuana have said they will storm the border crossing or the border wall, and overwhelm the U.S. border patrol agents to get into the U.S. - no link for this yet

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/16/06/6258870-6396159-image-a-37_1542349844887.jpg

Migrants travelling in a caravan from Central America were abused and had rocks thrown at them in a neighborhood in Tijuana as they reached the Mexican border.

A small group of residents in an upscale Tijuana neighborhood near the Mexican border confronted caravan migrants late on Wednesday, throwing stones and telling them to go back to their home countries.

'Get out of here,' around 20 people shouted at a camp of Hondurans near the border. 'We want you to return to your country. You are not welcome'.
Migrants shouted back and dozens of police officers had to create a blockade between them in a city known for welcoming both American tourists and thousands of immigrants every year.
While Tijuana's traditional generosity was also on display, with the government setting up a new shelter and citizens offering food and clothing, a harder attitude also emerged.

Tijuana's city government opened a shelter for 360 people of an estimated 810 that arrived this week, and officials warned there was little room to house more than 2,000 more who are expected to arrive this week.
View Quote
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6396159/Residents-upscale-Tijuana-neighborhood-throw-rocks-migrant-caravan.html

edit -fox and friends showed a video clip, and the mexico police were trying to separate groups of 50-100 people, so it was a bigger event than the media is reporting
View Quote
Covered here
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#31]
The border needs a lot of UA 571-C automated sentry guns.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#32]
I'd bet most of them already have family in the US.
Big ol family reunion. Time to bust out the BBQ and Budweiser.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's too bad that you're not the Chief of the Border Patrol. But, then, I don't think you'd get approved through the confirmation process in the senate anyway. That's why they're not allowed to do things like that.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
Lol, how low rent can you be when tiajuana Mexicans hate on you.

They probably stepped out for a smoke while the donkey show was getting ready for the 2nd act and then they saw them all heated up for some donkey action.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Close the bridges and feel the Rio Grande River we're hungry crocodiles
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Close the bridges and feel the Rio Grande River we're hungry crocodiles
View Quote
feel it? we're hungry crocodiles?

are you having a stroke?

can you show me on a map which part of Rio Grand river is near Tijuana, Mexico?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#38]
With the president calling it an invasion and a national security threat.. what's the legality of citizens stepping in with force?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My empathy ends when the source of your salvation is my wallet.

Fuck off and go home.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#40]
This is a no-win scenario.

We have a serious serious problem here.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
With the president calling it an invasion and a national security threat.. what's the legality of citizens stepping in with force?
View Quote
Um, not legal, as always.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Dozens!

Lol.  Theater.  Meanwhile at airports, "charities" brought in millions more and settled them around the country as cheap labor for connected business interests.

30 million and more everyday.  Then you cry when they have babies and want rights.

Theater of the absurd.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better to use the active denial system.  It is a heat ray that really makes people want to be somewhere else.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dozens!

Lol.  Theater.  Meanwhile at airports, "charities" brought in millions more and settled them around the country as cheap labor for connected business interests.

30 million and more everyday.  Then you cry when they have babies and want rights.

Theater of the absurd.
View Quote
So you're telling us that millions of illegals come into the country through airports?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is it harder to move a kilo of coke when the border patrol is looking for it or when they are wrestling with hondurans?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:48:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Mexicans generally look down on the Hondurans like gutter trash. They also look down on Mexicans who flee to the United States.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

feel it? we're hungry crocodiles?

are you having a stroke?

can you show me on a map which part of Rio Grand river is near Tijuana, Mexico?
View Quote
LMFAO
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#48]
They will walk across the border, ask the nearest border patrol officer for asylum, be given a court date, then disappear. Just like all the thousands before them. The military won't be stopping anything.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:55:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They will walk across the border, ask the nearest border patrol officer for asylum, be given a court date, then disappear. Just like all the thousands before them. The military won't be stopping anything.
View Quote
Walking across and asking for asylum is now banned. No more catch and release either.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#50]
They better redeploy alot of troops there. If the barge through then they should use all force necessary.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top