Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/4/2020 5:18:51 PM EDT
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.  Is it possible, that the US government or privately contracted companies (not subject to the freedom of information act) have produced craft that can defy known aviation limits? I strongly believe it is. Why have we not seen the military or commercial use of this new tech then?  It’s simple. It’s an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies. There is no real reason to exponentially increase that force if it is not necessary, as it may raise the bar worldwide. I don’t believe extraterrestrials exist. And I believe in the the God of the Bible. Any thoughts or fun stuff to add?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#2]
While satellites have gotten much better, I'm betting we've had something faster, lower detectability, and better performing than the SR-71 for some time now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The A-12 first flew on or around 1962. 1962. That's all I got.
View Quote
It’s an excellent point.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The Avrocar was first tested in 1959.  1959
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#5]
My thoughts are it is to expensive to drag out for some like Iran. That stuff is reserved for pretty much Russia and/or China.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Pot needles
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#7]
There are about 200 billion stars in the Milky Way, an average sized galaxy.  Probably half to three quarters are orbited by rocky planets.

We can see about 200 billion galaxies.

Extraterrestrial life exists.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s Our shit that is so far beyond regular military assets.

Probably keeps the peace better than MAD.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pot needles
View Quote
So does that basically mean boomer?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There are about 200 billion stars in the Milky Way, an average sized galaxy.  Probably half to three quarters are orbited by rocky planets.

View Quote
Maybe have or will exist. Maybe there is but by the time any signal would get to us or them, the population has become extinct for hundreds of years?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#11]
 I don’t believe extraterrestrials exist. And I believe in the the God of the Bible. Any thoughts or fun stuff to add?  
View Quote
Isn't the God of the Bible, by definition, extraterrestrial?  I don't mean in the ancient alien sense, either.

I am sure that there are advanced aircraft out there.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where's the proof?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Moonpie, 1917.  1917
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh, no doubt.

The question is, does that life consist of little green men?  A civilization so much more advanced than us that they have mastered FTL travel?  So advanced they have destroyed what we thought we knew about physics?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Where's the proof?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
It's statistically improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Of course.  The "We's a standin' by the house trailer, over yonder, then all the sudden...." UFO stuff just fell in their lap as a gift for cover. I've always suspected they funded that Project Blue Book stuff to bury it deeper in the dung.  Bet the skunkworks types laughed their asses off every single time some UFO hawker based the creditability on some PBB FOIA "info" release.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.  Is it possible, that the US government or privately contracted companies (not subject to the freedom of information act) have produced craft that can defy known aviation limits? I strongly believe it is. Why have we not seen the military or commercial use of this new tech then?  It's simple. It's an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies. There is no real reason to exponentially increase that force if it is not necessary, as it may raise the bar worldwide. I don't believe extraterrestrials exist. And I believe in the the God of the Bible. Any thoughts or fun stuff to add?
View Quote
+1

Save for your last 2 sentences.

Speed
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#19]
4-9 I looked: I saw an immense dust storm come from the north, an immense cloud with lightning flashing from it, a huge ball of fire glowing like bronze. Within the fire were what looked like four creatures vibrant with life. Each had the form of a human being,
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
+1

Save for your last 2 sentences.

Speed
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Aliens are more likely than god in my opinion but I believe in both.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#22]
They are from earth, the earth in the future.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.  Is it possible, that the US government or privately contracted companies (not subject to the freedom of information act) have produced craft that can defy known aviation limits? I strongly believe it is. Why have we not seen the military or commercial use of this new tech then?  It’s simple. It’s an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies. There is no real reason to exponentially increase that force if it is not necessary, as it may raise the bar worldwide. I don’t believe extraterrestrials exist. And I believe in the the God of the Bible. Any thoughts or fun stuff to add?
View Quote
There is no Santa Clause.

If you want bleeding edge tech all you need to do is look at the public records.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_SR-72
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-51_Waverider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak_Fusion_Test_Reactor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Fusion_Drive

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=49270.0

The reality much like moore's law, we hit peak aviation limits in the 60's based on conventional systems.  Everything since than, has be shavings here in there based on better materials, and better fly by wire instrumentation. But the laws of physics remain the same. Just look at the fact that general aviation commercial aircraft look the same as they did 40 years ago.

If you claim that there is some super secret unconventional propulsion system that the government has developed, then you would need extraordinary evidence beyond grainy youtube videos of wheather ballons or little timmys drones.

Considering the billions of dollars spent on theoretical research annually in pursuit of  alternative propulsion systems, it would be an amazing act of secrecy if the government has managed to keep one secret for decades, and used it spook people in Arizona, and nudie pics of putin.

There are more governments, billionaires, scientists and industries in the world who would love to get a piece of next gen energy, then there are government contractors who can keep their mouths shut.

The facts are also extraordinary propulsion systems, like ant-matter drives, nuclear fusion drives,  generate large signatures and have exotic system requirements, and would be easy to spot and identify.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's statistically improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
True, but we are truly limited by the speed of light, then it is pretty much a statistical given we will never meet our alien contemporaries out there.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They are from earth, the earth in the future.
View Quote
I can buy into that more than little green men.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I believe we have more advanced craft, but not as advanced as a lot of UFOs are described.
So some UFOs I could see as human built, but not all of them.

UFOs/USOs doing crazy acceleration and maneuvers, my guess is they’re extraterrestrial.

While I believe in God, I don’t think belief in God means there can’t be aliens. When the Fire in the Sky guy said he saw a human creature on the alien craft that didn’t speak English, it’s frightening, because the thought that haunts me is we were just a modified experiment of Neanderthals and they created us to be self aware and earth took on a life of it’s own.

Ancient texts from like India allude to aliens having a war here, which may have been over the treatment of humans and the experiment. Aliens decided to leave, kept some humans around as a servant race, and left earthlings to their own planet where we’ve been since. Occasionally they visit to see how we’re going. If we ever grown enough to cause them a threat, they’ll probably just take us out.

That’s the thought that haunts me, and I pray is not accurate.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It’s simple. It’s an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies.
View Quote
You serious clark?

We don't even have the functioning tech right now to launch our own people into space, we need to uber with Russia.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I believe we have more advanced craft, but not as advanced as a lot of UFOs are described.
So some UFOs I could see as human built, but not all of them.

UFOs/USOs doing crazy acceleration and maneuvers, my guess is they’re extraterrestrial.

While I believe in God, I don’t think belief in God means there can’t be aliens. When the Fire in the Sky guy said he saw a human creature on the alien craft that didn’t speak English, it’s frightening, because the thought that haunts me is we were just a modified experiment of Neanderthals and they created us to be self aware and earth took on a life of it’s own.

Ancient texts from like India allude to aliens having a war here, which may have been over the treatment of humans and the experiment. Aliens decided to leave, kept some humans around as a servant race, and left earthlings to their own planet where we’ve been since. Occasionally they visit to see how we’re going. If we ever grown enough to cause them a threat, they’ll probably just take us out.

That’s the thought that haunts me, and I pray is not accurate.
View Quote
On a small scale, all you need to do is watch some RC Helicopter and drone videos to get an idea of the possibility of maneuverability and acceleration.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#29]
What is more plausible, alien life or an omnipotent eternal God?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There is no Santa Clause.

If you want bleeding edge tech all you need to do is look at the public records.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_SR-72
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-51_Waverider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak_Fusion_Test_Reactor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Fusion_Drive

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=49270.0

The reality much like moore's law, we hit peak aviation limits in the 60's based on conventional systems.  Everything since than, has be shavings here in there based on better materials, and better fly by wire instrumentation. But the laws of physics remain the same. Just look at the fact that general aviation commercial aircraft look the same as they did 40 years ago.

If you claim that there is some super secret unconventional propulsion system that the government has developed, then you would need extraordinary evidence beyond grainy youtube videos of wheather ballons or little timmys drones.

Considering the billions of dollars spent on theoretical research annually in pursuit of  alternative propulsion systems, it would be an amazing act of secrecy if the government has managed to keep one secret for decades, and used it spook people in Arizona, and nudie pics of putin.

There are more governments, billionaires, scientists and industries in the world who would love to get a piece of next gen energy, then there are government contractors who can keep their mouths shut.

The facts are also extraordinary propulsion systems, like ant-matter drives, nuclear fusion drives,  generate large signatures and have exotic system requirements, and would be easy to spot and identify.
View Quote
I feel the exact opposite. Billionaires and the entirety of the fossil fuel, aircraft manufacturers, and military weapons companies all have a vested interest in the status quo. They probably have all of the technology, but until all the oil and natural gas is used up, and all of the airliners and military from non Western powers make ours obsolete...  you won’t see anything change.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.  Is it possible, that the US government or privately contracted companies (not subject to the freedom of information act) have produced craft that can defy known aviation limits? I strongly believe it is. Why have we not seen the military or commercial use of this new tech then?  It's simple. It's an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies. There is no real reason to exponentially increase that force if it is not necessary, as it may raise the bar worldwide. I don't believe extraterrestrials exist. And I believe in the the God of the Bible. Any thoughts or fun stuff to add?
View Quote
I agree with everything you wrote.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I feel the exact opposite. Billionaires and the entirety of the fossil fuel, aircraft manufacturers, and military weapons companies all have a vested interest in the status quo. They probably have all if the technology, but until all the oil and natural gas is used up, and all if the airliners and military from non Western powers become obsolete...  you won’t see anything change.
View Quote
If that was the case, Elon Musk would have been dusted a while ago.  Need to let go  of the conspiracies the real world is much more open.

Physics don't lie. We use oil because it is the most efficient fuel source from practical and from  man has ever invented, and it will be a long time before its replaced.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_density

The issue is hard science is hard. We have reached theoretical limits, that will take decades to overcome, however we are making advances in AI and quantum computing that will probably allow us to unlock those secrets.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

On a small scale, all you need to do is watch some RC Helicopter and drone videos to get an idea of the possibility of maneuverability and acceleration.
View Quote
Drone maneuverability is a result of all electric engines that output full torque and are small scale, so they can do those crazy maneuvers.

If you try to scale up a drone to human size you start to hit real limits of materials and again electric engine limitations with battery to weight.

Its why you don't see giant electric drones because battery tech can barely lift itself of the ground.

Here is the latest in drone tech courtesy of Boeing
Future of autonomous air travel: Boeing unveils new cargo air vehicle prototype
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
The existence of the god of the Bible and extraterrestrials is not mutually exclusive, imo.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Drone maneuverability is a result of all electric engines that output full torque and are small scale, so they can do those crazy maneuvers.

If you try to scale up a drone to human size you start to hit real limits of materials and again electric engine limitations with battery to weight.

Its why you don't see giant electric drones because battery tech can barely lift itself of the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uluR-dNUPvI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uluR-dNUPvI
Yes, commercial, non classified, different goal oriented project.  Boeing has the PAV as well.

Consider the classified projects are typically many DECADES ahead of the commercial market.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#36]
OP, when did we acquire this technology?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a hard time believing that we've been working on that kind of tech for decades and nothing has ever leaked out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You serious clark?

We don't even have the functioning tech right now to launch our own people into space, we need to uber with Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s simple. It’s an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies.
You serious clark?

That’s a poor argument
We don’t have the means to launch our astronauts to the space station because of democrats
We had The means.  FBHO ended it.   Republicans never funded the next generation when they controlled the house and senate while GWB was president.

Because the space program never fed a poor child.
But there are countless programs of govt spending where few if any know where the dollars go.  It’s not out of the realm of possibility that some part of that has gone to defense contractors to build cutting edge aerospace vehicles.
And they don’t build dozens.   Maybe a handful, or even just one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Oh, no doubt.

The question is, does that life consist of little green men?  A civilization so much more advanced than us that they have mastered FTL travel?  So advanced they have destroyed what we thought we knew about physics?
View Quote
But come to earth and crash?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
Great.  Where's the proof for extraterrestrial life?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

But come to earth and crash?
View Quote
Just looking for more fossil fuels to harvest!
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
You have proof?  We'd all like to see it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s only an island if you look at it from the water.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#44]
My theory;

Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#45]
We build the A12/SR71 using slide rules, pencils, and paper.  We went to the moon with less computing power than we have in a smart phone.

Hell yes, we have some cool stuff that we have built and are sitting on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The existence of the god of the Bible and extraterrestrials is not mutually exclusive, imo.
View Quote
Can you provide more details?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OP, when did we acquire this technology?
View Quote
From ancient advanced civilization on earth of course.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Can you provide more details?
View Quote
Sure.

I don’t believe in a literal translation, word for word, of the Bible.

And the billions upon billions of stars in the universe makes it preposterous to believe out planet earth is the only place intelligent life exists.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Anything you can imagine we already know how to do., cont...

"The U. S. Air Force has just given us a contract to take E. T. back home."

"We also know how to travel to the stars."

"Anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

"If you've seen it in Star Trek or Star Wars, we've been there and done that."

"We have things in the Nevada desert that are alien to your way of thinking
far beyond anything you see on Star Trek."

Allegedly a quote from Ben Rich. Former Head of Skunkworks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes, commercial, non classified, different goal oriented project.  Boeing has the PAV as well.

Consider the classified projects are typically many DECADES ahead of the commercial market.
View Quote
Like classified tech is many decades ahead .

Sorry my money is on facebook, google, Tesla, and the 4th year Indian kid at MIT having better tech, than the 10-20 year development cycle of govt contractors.

By the time the government even gets a test vehicle in the air with a live pilot the tech is already 10 years old.

Looking through the F-22, debacle.  Again, these are physics limits, no doubt the govt has some souped up stealth tech or next gen black bird drone in a hanger somewhere, but its still based of the same tech we have today all around us. Even the blackbird, F-117 and B-2 utilized know tech that was in development for decades and was very well documented.

I am not arguing on secret projects, but the claim the govt has something operating that is completely outside the known functional understanding of the scientific community is a stretch.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top