Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/29/2020 11:35:33 PM EDT
Two people were killed Friday morning when a small plane struck a storage building and crashed to the ground in a Broward County industrial area. One of the victims was Joaquin Ricalde Magaa. The 1969 twin-engine Aero Commander 500S with Magaa and one other person on board had taken off in Pompano Beach and was heading to Opa-locka, police say. It was only in the air for nine minutes before it crashed around 9 a.m. at 1781 S. Park Road in Pembroke Park. The force of the collision into the building's fifth floor was so great that the engine separated from the plane.

Watch plane crash in Broward County and aftermath

WARNING GRAPHIC

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CK6Yj_1598746857
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to know what brand of suitcase that was next to the dead guy. Looks like it must be pretty tough.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]
When did “you must log in to prove age” bullshit start on liveleak?

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
At least they have some big grates right there. Just hose it off.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Me after my last time playing Microsoft Flight simulator2020.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Aero Commander 500S with Magaa

MAGA
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck the piece of shit that uploaded that video.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

No kidding.  They used to let you click continue to watch.  Now you have to have an account?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No kidding.  They used to let you click continue to watch.  Now you have to have an account?
View Quote

Hoodsite dot com
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Goodness me...
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:11:09 AM EDT
[#10]
May I point out....................plane hits building and not even knocks the stucco off....but a jet liner knocks down the world trade center.  Just saying.   Not even a crack in the stucco.

Not a troll or bullshit post.   Just an observation.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Only in the air 9 min, odd no post crash fire or signs of fuel.
This is also why I always do my best to make sure the bodies have been removed before I'm on site for the investigation.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:14:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'd like to know what brand of suitcase that was next to the dead guy. Looks like it must be pretty tough.
View Quote

It’s a travelpro Crew 5 overnight roller, I use one as my flight bag. I always thought it was bulletproof, and I guess that theory has been proven now...
Travelpro Crew 5
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#13]
That blood smear on the building
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
May I point out....................plane hits building and not even knocks the stucco off....but a jet liner knocks down the world trade center.  Just saying.   Not even a crack in the stucco.

View Quote

Not to be a a dick or anything but there's kind of a difference  between the practical effect of a crash of a Boeing 767 full of jet fuel and little private plane. Just saying...
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:17:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Energy/inertia, mass, and amount of fuel onboard kind of matter man. Not sure what you are getting at. Those little planes have nothing on a giant passenger plane. This is like comparing a motorcycle to a semi-truck. Are you not able to make the deduction?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Force = mass time acceleration
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:20:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That blood smear on the building
View Quote

Yeah, that was nasty.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:21:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Like a water balloon.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

LoL.  You can’t make it “not a troll post” just by stating “not a troll post”.  

It’s either a Troll post, -or- You’re a legit Troofer.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, that was nasty.
View Quote

That’s rough. Hopefully it was over fast.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aero Commander 500S:

Max Gross Weight: 6,750 Lbs
Top Speed: 228MPH

UA175 Boeing 767-200
Weight of fuel alone: ~66,700Lbs
Max Takeoff Weight: 315,000LBS
Cruise speed: 528ish MPH

Get out of here with your truther bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:32:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Saw aftermath of a small plane crash in the mountains first hand before bodies were touched

Brains,skin,faces,etc hanging from the tree branches.

Thats something that never leaves your mind
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:36:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're doing it wrong...

You're supposed to say... jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams. Bush did 911 to get into iraq. And then say this was a message to Trump from bush skull and cross bones society because occupants Magaa

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:38:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

No kidding. That place is so full of Russian garbage, I’m not going to bother registering an account to see some gore. What a stupid move on their part.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:38:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Saw aftermath of a small plane crash in the mountains first hand before bodies were touched

View Quote

Should have tried on the face and took a selfie
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:40:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Velocity and mass are a bitch.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:40:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too high up in the tree and it looked like an old fat guy face
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:40:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Drinking tonight or failed HS science class?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:40:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon bruh, everybody knows jet beamz can't melt steel fuel.  That shit wuz staged man.  It was filmed on a sound stage in Arizona bruh.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No kidding. That place is so full of Russian garbage, I’m not going to bother registering an account to see some gore. What a stupid move on their part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The derper class eats that stuff up. They know their audience.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Too high up in the tree and it looked like an old fat guy face
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:42:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it ain’t a troll post then I’m surprised you still remember how to breathe seeing how retarded you are.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hoodsite dot com
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoodsite dot com

Girl murdered with pickaxe in Brazil...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:44:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If it ain’t a troll post then I’m surprised you still remember how to breathe seeing how retarded you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a troofer account FYI.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I recall my grandfather being the first person on the scene of a local private aircraft crash where a local businessman died back in the 1970's.  He owned the small local airport north of town and this guy had just taken off when he stalled his plane on climb out and went in nose first into a small cornfield west of the airport.  When my grandfather heard about the accident, he jumped into a 172 on the flightline, flew over to the accident sight and landed on the edge of the field.  I will NEVER forget him describing having to dig that man out of the wreckage because he was white as a ghost for several days afterward.  He made the comment once, and only once, that the shape of the generator was embedded into the fellow's face from where they hit the ground.  

My grandfather was a WWII Marine who saw in active combat in the Pacific, and judging from his reaction, that plane crash haunted him way worse that anything he saw during his time in the Corps.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking cock blocks
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:56:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
 Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When did "you must log in to prove age" bullshit start on liveleak?

View Quote

It was about the time when a bunch of imported New Zealand sheep were culled.

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Energy/inertia, mass, and amount of fuel onboard kind of matter man. Not sure what you are getting at. Those little planes have nothing on a giant passenger plane. This is like comparing a motorcycle to a semi-truck. Are you not able to make the deduction?
View Quote

He is a 9/11 troofer so no. He cannot make that deduction. And bye to him, they ban 9/11 truthers on sight here
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Fuck the piece of shit that uploaded that video.
View Quote

And all who share it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:09:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Hoodsite dot com
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoodsite dot com
After seeing the thumbnail, I didn't watch the plane crash aftermath video. I did however watch many other videos on that site regarding the rioting and racial bullshit. I had been wanting to save this country from itself, but watching that shit makes you want to just burn it all down to get rid of all the idiots out there that are a cancer on society.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:10:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  The graphic videos were their biggest draw over YT.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:14:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

Liveleak must have decided to reduce their number of hits.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:17:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Only in the air 9 min, odd no post crash fire or signs of fuel.
This is also why I always do my best to make sure the bodies have been removed before I'm on site for the investigation.
View Quote

NTSB?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:20:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

5000 lbs at 150mph vs 200000 lbs at 500mph

YUGE difference in kinnetic energy
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:23:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go away.

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:26:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I recall my grandfather being the first person on the scene of a local private aircraft crash where a local businessman died back in the 1970's.  He owned the small local airport north of town and this guy had just taken off when he stalled his plane on climb out and went in nose first into a small cornfield west of the airport.  When my grandfather heard about the accident, he jumped into a 172 on the flightline, flew over to the accident sight and landed on the edge of the field.  I will NEVER forget him describing having to dig that man out of the wreckage because he was white as a ghost for several days afterward.  He made the comment once, and only once, that the shape of the generator was embedded into the fellow's face from where they hit the ground.  

My grandfather was a WWII Marine who saw in active combat in the Pacific, and judging from his reaction, that plane crash haunted him way worse that anything he saw during his time in the Corps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plane crashes are pretty nasty.

It used to bother me thinking about it,but now not so much. The way i look at it everyone dies differently, some a lot more gruesome than others

I bet the cleanup crew didnt get every piece of the bodies,always wondered that
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Must have run out of fuel.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top