Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 43
Posted: 11/15/2020 1:36:47 PM EDT
I want to believe and IDGAF if there are several Sidney Powell threads.

Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell: ‘We’re Getting Ready to Overturn Election Results in Multiple States’

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation. “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” were shifted from Trump to Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems made Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry–an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago. “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receiving more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

Companies Respond
The Department of Homeland Security’s cybersecurity agency issued a statement on Thursday calling the 2020 general election the “most secure in American history,” despite multiple legal challenges alleging a variety of alleged voting irregularities across a number of battleground states.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double-checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” read the statement released by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

Smartmatic, in a statement on Nov. 14, said that it has no ties with Dominion Voting Systems. Powell suggested that Smartmatic is operated by Dominion in the interview.

Dominion, over the past several weeks, has repeatedly denied its systems were compromised in some way.

“In the aftermath of the 2020 general election, there has been a great deal of misinformation being circulated about Smartmatic and other companies that provide election technology to voting jurisdictions in the US. We would like to dispel these incorrect statements with facts,” the firm wrote, adding that it “has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems.”

Dominion also refuted allegations that its machines changed votes from Trump to Biden on Election Day and beyond.

“Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies any claims about any vote switching or alleged software issues with our voting systems,” a company spokesperson said in a statement to The Denver Post. “Our systems continue to reliably and accurately count ballots, and state and local election authorities have publicly confirmed the integrity of the process.”

Cold, full text posted:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-were-getting-ready-to-overturn-election-results-in-multiple-states_3579599.html
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Two more weeks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to believe
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in wait and see mode.

I'm tired of talk.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched her most recent interview clip  on Twitter where she talks about voting software being able to change votes on command. Interviewer asked her if she had evidence. It was “oh yes we have signed witness testimony”.

-_-
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
The fact the Powell is saying this, and she has some credibility in my eyes, give me hope. But I wont believe it until I see it. I, we, have been blue balled far too many times.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to believe
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump had better go for broke.  File, declare himself winner and issue an order that this will be brought to justice. Let the chips falls where they may.  Giving this to Biden means the end.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm tired of talk.
View Quote

And this.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#9]
FINISH HIM!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
For Christ’s sake.....This country is ready to EXPLODE!!!

GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:55:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Signed witness testimony has been consistently thrown out by courts so far.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm tired of talk.
View Quote

Yeah me too. All this talk is exhausting. Just do it already.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#13]

They are out of time.

Without some absolutely wold-breaking evidence being presented RFN, this is over.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#14]
No they're not.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They are out of time.

Without some absolutely wold-breaking evidence being presented RFN, this is over.

View Quote

I suspect there is no evidence that will ever be good enough.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#16]
“Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies any claims about any vote switching or alleged software issues with our voting systems,”

They May not know but they could also be lying.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The fact the Powell is saying this, and she has some credibility in my eyes, give me hope. But I wont believe it until I see it. I, we, have been blue balled far too many times.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d578a137577c8e572c964ff09ed55b63/tenor.gif
View Quote

Hearing it from Trump, Rudy etc is one thing.

But that we are hearing stuff like this out of professional, well respected people who presumably want to have a career after this all shakes out really does make me wonder what the hell they have that we are unaware of.

And it would be monumentally stupid for them to tip their hand at this stage in the game by revealing everything to the court of public opinion.

As of right now all we can do is wait, speculate and hope that they have the goods to back up their statements.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#18]
wake me when something actually happens
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are out of time.

Not for Liberals. They have problems equating cause and effect.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Two more weeks.
View Quote
So edgy brah...

NOT.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No they're not.
View Quote
Where's your proof?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Nothing is going to happen.  Biden steals it and Patriots everywhere do nothing
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm ready to see a conga line of people in handcuffs waiting for their day of execution.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#24]
I just saw a whole flock of Krakens heading towards Pa.

These fuckers had wings!!!

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:03:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe all those record judicial appointments by this admin will start paying off
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Let's see what happens.

I'm tired of the accusations of fraud without seeing evidence.

I want to believe.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I just hope they r making sure all the T's are crossed and I's dotted before they come about and drop the full mother fuckin' broadside on those tards.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#28]
... keep up the fight!
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm tired of talk.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd really like to see a series of statements to the effect of:

1) We have sworn affidavits from workers in the following precincts that witnessed vote switching occurring. These specific events have been verified and matched against the full propriety Edison dataset and statewide ballot databases and the amount of switched votes is tabulated as follows...
2) We have sworn affidavits from workers in the following percents that witnessed last minute software updates being made to the machines by the following named individuals.
3) We have obtained a sample of machines with the same election day code on it and have run multiple control samples through them and in each case, votes were switched matching the following proportions/algorithm.

As a result of this overwhelming evidence, we request a criminal investigation be opened by the DoJ to:
A) Examine each and every machine used.
B) Conduct a search warrant and criminal interview on the each individual named in #1.
C) Conduct a search warrant for all code and communications from Dominion.
D) Declare that the switch votes be restored to their rightful recipient and President Trump be declared and certified as the legal winner of each effected state.

Or something to that effect. I guess we're not there yet...

Pessimistically, I see too many turncoat judges that will wipe their ass with affidavits claiming it's not "proof".

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Two more weeks.
View Quote

Actually four more weeks.  Do some civics you're broken.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Rudy dropping another BOMBSHELL on Hannity tonight?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stay tuned! Donate to stop the steal!

Coming soon?

Smoking gun

Zzzzzzz
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!!

As the ninja/marksman/construction worker talks all over and interrupts his guests.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Shit or get off the pot! ??
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Another attempt at a ratings boost.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#41]
They're not going to do anything.

I'd like to think they knew the fraud was coming an have tons of evidence.

In reality nothing is going to happen and Biden steals the white house.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maybe all those record judicial appointments by this admin will start paying off
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Code for: If you don't donate more money to our "legal fund" we wont be able to do anything
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Trust Powell.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#45]
I too am tired of the talk.

Reservoir Dogs - Are You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggy...

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Lots of defeatist fucktards in here...
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#47]
They are going to get one shot at this once they release whatever they have.......so they are right to take as much time as possible to lock it up as tightly as possible.  It may be enough.....and it may not.  I doubt you put together a compelling case of multi-state election fraud in 10 days.......so those that are impatient - understand how hard it is to uncover the evidence, put together your case and have something cogent in under the timeframes allotted.   They will have to show their cards by very early December.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Two more weeks.
View Quote

Where is Hannity with his "tick-tock, tick-tock"
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No wonder there has been a shortage of striking paper.
They used it all up with all the bombshells that have been dropping.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Two more weeks.
View Quote

Is this supposed to mean something?

It became a meme when it was the repeated-ad-naseum time until Covid doom resembling Italy.

It has less than nothing to do with the current legal or political battles.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top