Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/20/2022 10:44:20 AM EDT
"In what appear to be authentic screenshots of the RCMP Musical Ride team currently in Ottawa to assist in the crackdown on peaceful protesters in the capital city, members brag about using brutal force.
Over the last 24 hours in Ottawa, police have deployed pepper spray and canisters on demonstrators, arrested dozens and trampled two people with horses.
Rebel News' Alexa Lavoie was brutally struck with a baton, shot at close range with a pepper canister which then broke, burning her face and eyes.
In the chat, RCMP Musical Ride member, Andrew Nixon sends a picture of a pint of beer hoping for his chance to abuse protesters:  “Don't kick all of them out until next weeks group gets our turn”

https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rcmp_messages_time_for_the_protesters_to_hear_our_jackboots_on_the_ground

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward. - Alexandr Solzhenitsym
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
It’s a preview of what the cops here will do.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Just doing my job, sorry.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
2020 taught us what cops here will do.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Be very careful of what you say.

Posting the kind of discussions my local towns and barbershops are full of gets you banned in most social forums.

Click of the mouse and your opinions are silenced forever.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Not surprised.

When the time comes, the majority of them will do as they're told to do.

History supports this, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Hard to take someone who dresses like that seriously.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

We already know.  It's why they signed up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Pretty sure the horse cops that did the trampling were from Toronto and not RCMP.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Posting the kind of discussions my local towns and barbershops are full of gets you banned in most social forums.

View Quote

Unfortunate that Solzhenitsyn would be controversial.  I guess most prophets are...
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:00:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Best friend’s brother and sister-in-law both just resigned from OPP over this shit, and the leadership changes that are allowing it.

There is a purge going on in the department - officers who don’t support crackdown are getting the shove.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#15]
I am in no way supporting their actions…but what is their oath of office?  For all I know, they are upholding their oath.

Still wrong though
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#16]
To look forward to trampling or hurting someone is not police work.  Enforcing the law is and force is used where necessary and in a professional manner.  Fire that mountie.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am in no way supporting their actionsbut what is their oath of office?  For all I know, they are upholding their oath.

Still wrong though
View Quote
If they wanted to follow their oaths they would go arrest the politicians that are giving the shitty orders.  The mental gymnastics some of you guys go through amazes me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#18]
lol. Yea, this one won't last long. Uncomfortable truths and all..
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not surprised.

When the time comes, the majority of them will do as they're told to do.

History supports this, unfortunately.
View Quote

These are ordinary men.  That means only 94% will enforce the will of statist elite, even without law to support it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#20]
I have been telling my 80 years old retired detective neighbor for years that cops are oppressors of people.  He did not believe me.  As his son's and grand son's are LEO as well.  He kept telling me the cops will be on our side when the time comes.  Fast forward to 2021.  After seeing the clusterfuck that was the summer/fall unrest of 2020, Jan 6, etc...  He finally admit to me that the cops are the problem.  We both agree that at most, 15% will stand with us.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

Yep fly paper thread anyway
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have been telling my 80 years old retired detective neighbor for years that cops are oppressors of people.  He did not believe me.  As his son's and grand son's are LEO as well.  He kept telling me the cops will be on our side when the time comes.  Fast forward to 2021.  After seeing the clusterfuck that was the summer/fall unrest of 2020, Jan 6, etc...  He finally admit to me that the cops are the problem.  We both agree that at most, 15% will stand with us.

View Quote

IMO, the last few years has been tough on the law enforcement profession.  Lots of people have quit because they won’t be part of where things are going.

That means the remaining are purged, filtered and cohesive.  That scares me.  The ones left are being distilled into the standing army we were warned against.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

what is their oath of office?
View Quote

LOL, do you think they review their oath every day and make sure they are adhering to it?  They do what their leadership instructs them to, after all keeping their paychecks and pensions are the most important things in their lives.  If your life gets in the way of them earning a living they will "just follow orders" and eliminate you.

This was made abundantly clear when the covid lockdowns started and the cops started harassing citizens for doing things like going to church, not wearing a mask, or showing up at their state capitol buildings.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If they wanted to follow their oaths they would go arrest the politicians that are giving the shitty orders.  The mental gymnastics some of you guys go through amazes me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am in no way supporting their actionsbut what is their oath of office?  For all I know, they are upholding their oath.

Still wrong though

true
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#25]
They can't wait to steal your kids and brag about it:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Best friend's brother and sister-in-law both just resigned from OPP over this shit, and the leadership changes that are allowing it.

There is a purge going on in the department - officers who don't support crackdown are getting the shove.
View Quote
Needs more acronyms.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#27]

Huh, looks like they’re using signal, correct?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

IMO, the last few years has been tough on the law enforcement profession.  Lots of people have quit because they won't be part of where things are going.

That means the remaining are purged, filtered and cohesive.  That scares me.  The ones left are being distilled into the standing army we were warned against.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#29]
coc
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am in no way supporting their actions…but what is their oath of office?  For all I know, they are upholding their oath.

Still wrong though
View Quote

If your oath takes you to a place and time where it’s acceptable to:
run horses over old ladies peacefully protesting government
Shoot unarmed peaceful protestors with grenade launchers at an arms length
Arresting peaceful protestors and hauling them off

Your oath is fucking useless and you are a horrible person that deserves anything that happens to you

I think that’s about all I can say here without risking my account here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#31]
https://mobile.twitter.com/buperac/status/1494866132599144451

Watch how many object to what goes on.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

IMO, the last few years has been tough on the law enforcement profession.  Lots of people have quit because they won't be part of where things are going.

View Quote
Nah, cops have always done what they've been ordered to do.  They have been marching right behind Democratic leadership in these hell holes as they have gotten more tyrannical over the years.  It's a huge blind spot for people on the right due to the fact that rural officer friendly doesn't look like city cops because he is accountable to his neighbors and the people they elect.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Have you seen Becky's teeth? Those braces aren't cheap!

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

IMO, the last few years has been tough on the law enforcement profession.
View Quote

The last few years?

99% of law enforcement has been acting like the fucking Stasi with absolute impunity for the last 20 years (the patriot act kicked it into overdrive)

You can do all the mental gymnastics and word salad you want, at the end of the day LEO's are the enforcers for the state, the same state that hates your freedoms, prosperity, and hopes for a better future for your children.

So who do you think is going to come a knocking when you're deemed a "red flag risk"? Hopefully the blue line sticker on your Tacoma earns you a free pass

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/buperac/status/1494866132599144451

Watch how many object to what goes on.
View Quote

Finally, some video proof of all the good apples correcting the bad ones.

We're constantly assured these are isolated incidents and the good guys far outweigh the bad, its really nice to have some evidence of that.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Finally, some video proof of all the good apples correcting the bad ones.

We're constantly assured these are isolated incidents and the good guys far outweigh the bad, its really nice to have some evidence of that.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

What good are opinions if they cannot be spoken.  But, you’re not wrong, sadly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#38]
coc
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:37:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Dress a bunch of daisies in battle rattle and they get to live their life long dream of being a cosplay commando.   The RCMP used to be respected when they had real men wearing those iconic red surges.  Now, they are laughed at because of their diversity hires.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Still wrong though
View Quote

No one cares about an oath.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#41]
coc
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Enforcing the law and force used where necessary.
View Quote

Who creates laws? Oh yeah thats right it's the elitist politicians who hate every ounce of your being

Do you have any idea how many blatantly tyrannical and downright unconstitutional laws have been forced through since the patriot act?

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Nothing new here. The term "Horse Gestapo" for the RCMP has been around for years.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Always thought that Mounty uniform was like the British in 1776. Both gay as hell and easy targets.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
To look forward to trampling or hurting someone is not police work.  Enforcing the law is and force is used where necessary and in a professional manner.  Fire that mountie.
View Quote

To look forward to combat against unarmed people seeking to get their grievances with their government merely heard is completely disgusting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#47]
coc
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

In another thread I suggested people send sternly worded letters to the homes of the  oppressive tyrants. Many people on the site said that was basically out of line.

Is it any wonder tyrants continue tyranting?
View Quote

The past 2 years have been a blessing for weeding out the real people from the braindead sheep

At this point i've lost count of how many people i know who had previously presented themselves as a contemporary Mel Gibson in The Patriot, always thumping their chest about "Murica" and "Freedom" and "come and take it libtards!!!"

But as soon as the TV told them "scary virus" they stood in line with the literal fucking Marxists, got boosted to the moon with mystery juice, wore a mask to walk their dog, and cheered on every bit of tyranny

I feel no pity for them, God will ensure they get what they deserve
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

S
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top