Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 4/5/2022 5:58:53 AM EDT
I'd never been there before and was curious. I figured it would be a LOL like Pravda. Not really.

Try this story on Bucha. Defiantly NOT what I was expecting.

https://www.rt.com/russia/553288-zelensky-bucha-mass-killing/

Their world news looks better than anything in this country and the BBC, which used to have great world news, is entirely woke.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh it's from RT, so I guess that's just Russian propaganda, so it didn't happen.

I'm a good GD'r
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:13:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd never been there before and was curious. I figured it would be a LOL like Pravda. Not really.

Their world news looks better than anything in this country and the BBC, which used to have great world news, is entirely woke.
View Quote

His security detail sure looks like SF or contractors with their M4's

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Another article there I hadn't seen anywhere else. I didn't realize Kazakhstan was that big of a grain exporter. If true, this should spice things up even more. I wonder how much of it is saving it for themselves as opposed to holding on to it until the price goes up a lot more, then sell.

Another major global breadbasket may halt grain exports

Kazakhstan is considering the introduction of temporary restrictions on the export of grain and flour to protect its domestic food market, Agriculture Minister Yerbol Karashukeev said on Monday, without specifying any dates. Kazakhstan is one of the top 10 grain exporters in the world, supplying over 70 countries.

“The issue of imposing restrictions on both grain and flour exports is being worked out,” he told reporters, adding that the measure was due to the fact that local producers “do not want to sell grain to flour millers.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't follow the link but are you saying they are questioning their government more than our media questions our government?

Honk Honk

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:10:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Sadly I believe conservatives will line up in droves to die for the tranny empire when called upon. Hope I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Typical Seagal posting from a `22er... fly in, shitpost and fly away...
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#11]
All news has a spin, BBC, NPR, FOX, China today, GD, CNN, RT, Al Jazeera, whatever, the truth lays somewhere in the middle of the noise.

-P
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Both ends of the bell curve are true.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol, looks like someone drank the blue and yellow koolaid.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you know about virtue signaling?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:54:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What do you know about virtue signaling?
View Quote

I like the way Naval puts it.

https://twitter.com/naval/status/1165878871629058048?lang=en
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can’t honestly remember if this is a direct example of it but you do realize there are Ukrainians and others in the affected region on this forum.

Accurate meme by the way. Absolutely the most concise one illustrating the thinking behind so many that are hard core anti-involvement but not pro Russia.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Can’t honestly remember if this is a direct example of it but you do realize there are Ukrainians and others in the affected region on this forum.

Accurate meme by the way. Absolutely the most concise one illustrating the thinking behind so many that are hard core anti-involvement but not pro Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure there are, but it’s mostly muh msm programmed virtue signals. Hell my great grandmother was from the Ukraine.. and I could give a fuck to be honest.

Screen name?  Who doesn’t love yankee transplants

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You need to sit in a room all by yourself and read your sig line a few times.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.
View Quote

Nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I’m sure there are, but it’s mostly muh msm programmed virtue signals. Hell my great grandmother was from the Ukraine.. and I could give a fuck to be honest.

Screen name?  Who doesn’t love yankee transplants

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/463094/25C53101-BB7C-4C67-873E-0D0D7100210D_jpe-2338262.JPG
View Quote

Yeah we’re full of them here too.

I abhor that this has turned to the cause of the day for the NPCs. I was mostly referencing that we do have some good people on here and they are directly involved in what’s going on so blind insults might be a bit of a dickish move in some cases.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:09:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True about Ukrainians being affected, whether on this forum or not. Obviously I don't want any innocent people harmed.

It's just that the globalists have had a hard-on for a USA v. Russia war for years. Some normal folks who are usually (and rightfully so) wary of the propaganda media are eating up every BS story out of Ukraine as if it were fact. They are reverting to some cold war mindset about the Evil Empire. The "globohomos", if you will, have been pushing their agendas in Ukraine and subverting the ethnic Russian people there. Somehow many of us have been tricked into rallying alongside these globalists. Personally, I support the Ukrainian people, which is why I don't want to see tranny kids and hordes of third world immigrants become the norm there. If the globohomos win and establish control, you just know it will be.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you expand more on your false flag theory? I’m a lot more interested in the thinking of a long term paying member than a newbie free account.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

True about Ukrainians being affected, whether on this forum or not. Obviously I don't want any innocent people harmed.

It's just that the globalists have had a hard-on for a USA v. Russia war for years. Some normal folks who are usually (and rightfully so) wary of the propaganda media are eating up every BS story out of Ukraine as if it were fact. They are reverting to some cold war mindset about the Evil Empire. The "globohomos", if you will, have been pushing their agendas in Ukraine and subverting the ethnic Russian people there. Somehow many of us have been tricked into rallying alongside these globalists. Personally, I support the Ukrainian people, which is why I don't want to see tranny kids and hordes of third world immigrants become the norm there. If the globohomos win and establish control, you just know it will be.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/hillary_jpg-2338269.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#27]
That's a fairly low quality article, looks to be written by someone getting their news from Twitter.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#28]
The Chinese have said that the massacre in Ukraine is "collateral damage" and not a war crime.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Chinese have said that the massacre in Ukraine is "collateral damage" and not a war crime.
View Quote

Well I’ve certainly never seen that term used before
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#30]
RT is Russian state media. If you're a fan of Russia + Putin and looking to confirm your priors, look no further. If you actually want to learn what's happening in the world, read something boring and unbiased like The Economist, The Atlantic, or Foreign Affairs.

That RT piece about Bucha is an absolute joke. Ukraine cannot stage a massacre like that. Bodies days or weeks old left to rot in the streets. Videos of Russian soldiers and vehicles killing people. Have you seen the photo of the naked, shot dead little girl heaped on top of the rest of her family? That's a fun one. How about the mother that tried to bury her daughter in her yard after she opened her front gate thinking Ukrainan solders had liberated the town, only to be shot by Russians? Must be fake too. All just a giant psych op, intricately orchestrated by Ukranians, despite the hours of footage, thousands of photos, hundreds of dead bodies, all before Ukranian regulars even got close to the town.

(Removed, CoC-6~guns762)
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty amazing if it was since weeks old satellite photos picked up the dead when it was strongly held by Russia.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct!  I have stopped engaging with or responding to posters from 21 or 22.

OP, nothing wrong with checking out RT, another news outlet that I like to compare news coverage with our MSM is Al Jazeera News.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
RT is Russian state media. If you're a fan of Russia + Putin and looking to confirm your priors, look no further. If you actually want to learn what's happening in the world, read something boring and unbiased like The Economist, The Atlantic, or Foreign Affairs.

That RT piece about Bucha is an absolute joke. Ukraine cannot stage a massacre like that. Bodies days or weeks old left to rot in the streets. Videos of Russian soldiers and vehicles killing people. Have you seen the photo of the naked, shot dead little girl heaped on top of the rest of her family? That's a fun one. How about the mother that tried to bury her daughter in her yard after she opened her front gate thinking Ukrainan solders had liberated the town, only to be shot by Russians? Must be fake too. All just a giant psych op, intricately orchestrated by Ukranians, despite the hours of footage, thousands of photos, hundreds of dead bodies, all before Ukranian regulars even got close to the town.

OP is a fucking retard.
View Quote

How about the pregnant Ukrainian woman that was in a bombed maternity ward?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://youtu.be/BqqlGxsdy_U

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

OP, nothing wrong with checking out RT, another news outlet that I like to compare news coverage with our MSM is Al Jazeera News.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How about the pregnant Ukrainian woman that was in a bombed maternity ward?

https://youtu.be/BqqlGxsdy_U

View Quote

Left out in your /pol/ shitpost is shes one the woman that was later deported to Russia and plopped down in front of a Russian state media company to give this "interview", which repeated, almost verbatim, known lies Russian media has been repeating about the attack since it began to be reported on.

Lets see Russian war crimes with out own eyes.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2022/04/04/russias-bucha-facts-versus-the-evidence/

https://twitter.com/bellingcat/status/1511284174921076736

There is so much evidence that Russia is committing war crimes in Ukraine that you are willingly blind and dumb to think otherwise. Russia has a history indiscriminately killing civilians in an attempt to demoralize populations its at war at. Grozny in Chechnya, the Syrian air campaign.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry your warmongering woke corporato-fascist state failed.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, good thing there arent any sattelite photos of the bodies laying in the street while the town was still under Russian occupation or anything. That would be awkward.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:57:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:03:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Good old Firefox auto correct.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

RT is the NY Times of russia, nothing wrong with gathering info, as long as you understand who is writing the articles, and why.

RT is deliberately geared to western audiences to meet their expectations of "fair" reporting, but it nothing but. Pravda was geared towards the Russian/Soviet population.

Also even within RT there are many that oppose Putin, there have been people that have quit RT. because of Putin.

The sad part is how many Russians are disgusted with Putin, and then you have westerners' romanticizing him or even attempting to draw moral equivalency between Putin and Zelenskyy. Pretty despicable.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve been here a long time. I post a bunch. So, I guess you’ll accept the accuracy of the meme now?

Attachment Attached File

TC
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#43]
I like RT's stuff on the military, of course YT has banned them so... It's so over the top that it is entertaining, even more so now with how poorly the Russians have performed. But, I find the NK propaganda hilarious too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

lol, good thing there arent any sattelite photos of the bodies laying in the street while the town was still under Russian occupation or anything. That would be awkward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You trust "CIA" satellite images? how about the Russian POWs shot in the legs and some shot in the head?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#45]
At this point I'm quite sure Russian troops invaded Ukrainian soil.

Everything else, I am leery to believe, and unwilling to make any particular claims abut what has or has not happened.

Ask me again in 20 years. Maybe we'll know then. Fog of War is real, and in full effect right now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Literal Russian propaganda site for western audiences.

Just because some of it is true or engenders your sympathy doesn’t change that fact.  

Might as well rely on TASS, Alex Jones, or KCNA.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Can you expand more on your false flag theory? I’m a lot more interested in the thinking of a long term paying member than a newbie free account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After 30 years of liberal media/deep state propaganda and our corrupt government staging false flags to do regime change in Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc.. Treatment of our veterans shipping our manufacturing jobs oversees stealing elections perpetuating fiat currency. Ukraine is a money laundry center for our corrupt politicians and more. You don't think the corrupt CIA and concert with our woke military are not working psysops on behalf of our corrupt elites in Ukraine?   I don't want anymore forever wars or my son to get slaughtered for some shit bag politician.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Literal Russian propaganda site for western audiences.

Just because some of it is true or engenders your sympathy doesn't change that fact.  

Might as well rely on TASS, Alex Jones, or KCNA.
View Quote
Yep.

It's literal Russian IO.

But, tards lap it up because it's not "woke" like western MSM, I guess?

Hey geniuses, maybe because they are doing that on purpose because they know that will get them fellow travelers from the American right.

Jesus.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

After 30 years of liberal media/deep state propaganda and our corrupt government staging false flags to do regime change in Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc.. Treatment of our veterans shipping our manufacturing jobs oversees stealing elections perpetuating fiat currency. Ukraine is a money laundry center for our corrupt politicians and more. You don't think the corrupt CIA and concert with our woke military are not working psysops on behalf of our corrupt elites in Ukraine?   I don't want anymore forever wars or my son to get slaughtered for some shit bag politician.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you expand more on your false flag theory? I'm a lot more interested in the thinking of a long term paying member than a newbie free account.

Wanna tell us about fluoridation, chemtrails and the flat earth next?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you expand more on your false flag theory? I'm a lot more interested in the thinking of a long term paying member than a newbie free account.

I will after you tell me where the weapons of mass destruction are in Iraq? Maybe you let all the veterans who lost their limbs to IEDs for GWB know to
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top