Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:49:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Show us on this doll...
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:00:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:03:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Even if I didn't know anything about Alex Jones, the usual ARFCOM trolls hating on him tells me a lot.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Socrates
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Socrates
View Quote
I don't see Jones as Socrates, he's more like the Hebrew prophets people hated and reviled.

Socrates was influential with the young rich aristocrats of Athens. Those types hate Alex Jones these days.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:17:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Having be routed in the 9 page thread on the same subject, OP now starts his own thread.

OP, I'll repeat my same inquiry from the last thread in a hit and run fashion on my way to bed:

Why are you quoting your own post and attributing it to my name and then attacking it?

Shameful.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:22:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Having be routed in the 9 page thread on the same subject, OP now starts his own thread.

OP, I'll repeat my same inquiry from the last thread in a hit and run fashion on my way to bed:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Why are you quoting your own post and attributing it to my name and then attacking it?

Shameful.
LOL don't care.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:24:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:28:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He saw it all coming. It's all happening, now. They are trying to shut off farms and powerplants RIGHT NOW. Europe's economy is going to collapse this winter, this isn't a matter of speculation.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:32:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Never listened to AJ before.  I liked the rapid burst tx style.  I could watch more / quicker.

Hey, Do we have any falsified shooting sprees documented?

Whats the deal with this shit?

Whats Alex jones net worth?

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:35:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
LOL don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shameful.
LOL don't care.

So you admit that you posted something stupid, quoted it and edited the post to attribute the quote to me, and then attacked your own post?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:37:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't see Jones as Socrates, he's more like the Hebrew prophets people hated and reviled.

Socrates was influential with the young rich aristocrats of Athens. Those types hate Alex Jones these days.
View Quote

Toss in a little brash, but so was Sam Adams.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:39:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

And still manages to be right more than 50% of the time 6 months later. Lol, Im no Jones fan but he’s right more than the “legitimate” press that lies and defames entire classes of people in this country daily and faces zero consequences or repercussions.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:46:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I actually suspect Alex Jones is the reason Jeffrey Epstein was ultimately brought down.
Alex Jones made Jeffrey Epstein into a household name... which likely forced the hand of the government to actually do something about him.

Jeffrey Epstein was given his original sweetheart plea deal... due to the fact the media wasn't covering him.

Alex Jones blew that story wide open...

So if Alex Jones is responsible for people harassing parents.... then he's also responsible for killing Jeffrey Epstein.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:49:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Alex Jones: 1
Plaintiff: 49.3 Million
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:51:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I actually suspect Alex Jones is the reason Jeffrey Epstein was ultimately brought down.
Alex Jones made Jeffrey Epstein into a household name... which likely forced the hand of the government to actually do something about him.

Jeffrey Epstein was given his original sweetheart plea deal... due to the fact the media wasn't covering him.

So if Alex Jones is responsible for people harassing parents.... then he's also responsible for killing Jeffrey Epstein.
View Quote

Yeah, sometimes ARFCOM is a fickle bitch. Alex is a spaz and can be hard to listen to, but I like him.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It definitely wasn’t the multitude of civil lawsuits against the federal government and Epstein by his victims beginning in 2014 because of the government’s gross mishandling of the criminal case.  Nope, that couldn’t be it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:54:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Lol. These threads are great! The same 3 or 4 jackasses that think they're the smartest ones in the room show up like clockwork.
They need to be mocked mercilessly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:54:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:04:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Show us on this doll...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Show us on this doll...

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:05:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Even if I didn't know anything about Alex Jones, the usual ARFCOM trolls hating on him tells me a lot.
View Quote

By their fruits you shall know them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:11:22 AM EDT
[#26]
SAVE ALEX SAVE THE WORLD
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By their _ you shall know them
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:16:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Alex Jones: 1
Attorneys: 49.3 Million
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:20:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot the Nuts & Flakes that make up the Alex Jones Fan Boi Crush Club.

Never seen anyone go that gaa gaa in love with a man, aside from people singing showtunes & designing womens clothes ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:23:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Never seen anyone go that gaa gaa in love with a man, aside from people singing showtunes & designing womens clothes ...

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

How did you know I was thinking of you?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:34:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Because You can't help yourself.

Bad News - I'm straight & already have a great woman.

Good News - You might work out something with your Boi Crush because Alex Jones might be more 'amicable' after getting some time in Jail for that Perjury thing.

Best Wishes for You Both as a Happy Couple. - (if you're as into as your gushing posts make you seem)

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:37:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Alex is going to be kicking it with his soulmate in a hot tub in his judgment proof Florida mansion in a few years.

...after a long day broadcasting 1776 to the WORLD.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:40:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It definitely wasn’t the multitude of civil lawsuits against the federal government and Epstein by his victims beginning in 2014 because of the government’s gross mishandling of the criminal case.  Nope, that couldn’t be it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure it was Mike Cernovich’s case that cracked that case, leading to Epstein’s arrest. Cerno got his name recognition from infowars appearances. He had hundreds of thousands of followers, no one knew who Epstein’s victims were because all major news agencies were suppressing the stories of his victims.

The dude that has produced the J6 televised propaganda for congress was the guy suppressing it at ABC.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:43:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Alex Jones is a madman, but he's not crazy. He is a deeply flawed human being, but he is not stupid.

And he is absolutely correct about the greatest threat to liberty that America and the West have faced since America's birth: the elite establishment is using information warfare on a massive scale in order to perpetuate the Great Reset, which when you boil it down to its essence entails the introduction of an transnational, authoritarian, neo-feudalist fascistic regime. He is not wrong about that, and it is happening NOW, right before our eyes.

Shoot the messenger if you'd like, hate Jones if you'd like, but if you're too fucking stupid and too fucking brainwashed to understand that this is happening, then get the fuck out of the way. You're part of the problem.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:58:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Alex Jones is a madman, but he's not crazy. He is a deeply flawed human being, but he is not stupid.

And he is absolutely correct about the greatest threat to liberty that America and the West have faced since America's birth: the elite establishment is using information warfare on a massive scale in order to perpetuate the Great Reset, which when you boil it down to its essence entails the introduction of an transnational, authoritarian, neo-feudalist fascistic regime. He is not wrong about that, and it is happening NOW, right before our eyes.

Shoot the messenger if you'd like, hate Jones if you'd like, but if you're too fucking stupid and too fucking brainwashed to understand that this is happening, then get the fuck out of the way. You're part of the problem.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:00:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Alex is going to be kicking it with his soulmate in a hot tub in his judgment proof Florida mansion in a few years.

...after a long day broadcasting 1776 to the WORLD.
View Quote

So...  Do You see yourself in "hot water with your soulmate" too?  

Because Alex Jones Says...

But romance aside, the truth is that Alex Jones has a LONG way to go to get to your "Soulmate Hot Tub" in Florida - with the financial reaming he's getting here in Texas & Connecticut from the Courts.   And Alex Jones still has SEVERAL more court cases coming.

His plan to use Bankruptcy to hide & save assets will collapse with the phone fiasco showing he was NOT honest about the financial conditions stated in his bankruptcy - and Judges absolutely HATE dishonesty - especially when it is documented by the very same person actively trying to hide his assets. The court may well deny the bankruptcy attempt as fraud.  Only Alex Jones could do that to himself - with his very own words.

But you are willing to let Alex Jones stay on your sofa in Florida while he tries to get back on his feet??  If so, that's mighty kind of you.

We don't want Alex Jones panhandling & blocking traffic trying to sqeegee windshields for loose change at the intersections. We have enough Weird & Crazy mental cases living under bridges or camping on the streets to last several lifetimes already.

And everyone will admit that Alex Jones would make a perfect "Florida Man" for the inevitable "crazy shit" that will always follow him around.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:00:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:03:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It definitely wasn't the multitude of civil lawsuits against the federal government and Epstein by his victims beginning in 2014 because of the government's gross mishandling of the criminal case.  Nope, that couldn't be it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It definitely wasn't the multitude of civil lawsuits against the federal government and Epstein by his victims beginning in 2014 because of the government's gross mishandling of the criminal case.  Nope, that couldn't be it.
How many times have there been Civil Lawsuits that have been brushed under the rug, that the public never hears about or at least doesn't get broadcasted all over the news? All the fucking time.
If Alex Jones didn't exist, and no one else covered it... the Government would have just given Jeffrey Epstein another slap on the wrist, given him another sweet heart deal... thrown a bunch of money at Jeffrey's victims.

We *KNOW* the mainstream media had no interest in breaking the Jeffrey Epstein story.

Remember this: https://rumble.com/vt3kg3-video-leaked-abc-news-insider-recording-exposes-epsteincoverup-we-had-clint.html
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:06:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
1000x this.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:09:46 AM EDT
[#40]
He’s probably wrong about completely faked school shootings but he had a right to say it. The leftists hate free speech more than anything.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:25:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He's probably wrong about completely faked school shootings but he had a right to say it. The leftists hate free speech more than anything.
View Quote
The Curtis Cullwell Center attack tells me all I need to know, that what Alex Jones said... isn't even something I'd put past the government.
Alex Jones never named anyone. Alex Jones merely agreed with a caller who called in and suggested the possibility.
Alex Jones only agreed, based on the fact that the US Government *HAS* done shit like that in the past.

Are we no longer allowed to speculate about what we are told? Are we now forbidden from even suggesting anyone might be lying? Are we now forbidden from ever questioning the next would-be Nayirah?
Are we no longer allowed to accuse Democrat politicians of being petty Tyrants?
Are we no longer allowed to accuse Swallwell of being a compromised Chinese asset?

FFS, are we no longer allowed to mock David Hogg, and accuse him of not actually being there?

Where does this shit end?

The real purpose behind these lawsuits, the real reason the media is cheering it on... the real reason the US Government is backing the lawsuits... is because they *WANT* the chilling effects on free speech.

Joe Biden has openly admitted he wants Free Speech to be severely curtailed... and for the "spreading of misinformation" to be outlawed.... a desire for the US Government to set up Censorship boards. A "Ministry of Truth" if you will.
Weaponizing slander laws through selective enforcement, goading private corporations into censoring their critics, and even advocating for direct government action against people speaking their mind...

I would not be surprised if we live to see the day that America will start imprisoning people for wrongthink. Thats really what Alex Jones was guilty of.

All the people who are cheering on Alex Jones being silenced... ask yourself... why isn't  *EVERY MAINSTREAM MEDIA AGENCY* bankrupt? They've done far worse than anything Alex Jones has ever done, and they do that shit on purpose.... not as part of some error in judgment as in Jones's case.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:31:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Alex is right way too often...
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:35:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Alex is right way too often...
View Quote
Thats the real reason the media and government hates him.
They hate him not because of the stuff he gets wrong... but because of the stuff he gets right.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:42:33 AM EDT
[#44]
He's trying to help you
This is all real, it's in the headlines now, time is getting short

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The real purpose behind these lawsuits, the real reason the media is cheering it on... the real reason the US Government is backing the lawsuits... is because they *WANT* the chilling effects on free speech.

Joe Biden has openly admitted he wants Free Speech to be severely curtailed... and for the "spreading of misinformation" to be outlawed.... a desire for the US Government to set up Censorship boards. A "Ministry of Truth" if you will.
Weaponizing slander laws through selective enforcement, goading private corporations into censoring their critics, and even advocating for direct government action against people speaking their mind...

I would not be surprised if we live to see the day that America will start imprisoning people for wrongthink. Thats really what Alex Jones was guilty of.

All the people who are cheering on Alex Jones being silenced... ask yourself... why isn't  *EVERY MAINSTREAM MEDIA AGENCY* bankrupt? They've done far worse than anything Alex Jones has ever done, and they do that shit on purpose.... not as part of some error in judgment as in Jones's case.
View Quote

I'd wager good money that on any given day, CNN and MSNBC produce FAR more false and misleading information than Alex Jones does, and it's likely not even close. You can probably add FOX to that, too. They are all full of shit, and their purpose is merely to craft narratives for the elites, not to actually report news and truth.

Jones does certainly get shit wrong; the Sandy Hook stuff was pretty stupid, I think. But he also gets a lot of stuff right that no one else does, and it happens for a simple reason: Alex Jones understands that we live in Clown World and have been there for a while. He understood this before the rest of us saw it. For some reason, his brain seems comfortable thinking in those terms and perceiving patterns that the rest of us wouldn't give a second thought due to their absurdity, but his brain will go there where ours won't.

In 2019 I thought that he was a complete fucking lunatic. In 2022 - after what we've seen the past few years with COVID, the election, the Great Reset, and everything else - he looks more like a prophet than a lunatic.

But then again, in Clown World, the Babylon Bee looks more like a news outlet than actual news outlets do.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:49:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'd wager good money that on any given day, CNN and MSNBC produce FAR more false and misleading information than Alex Jones does, and it's likely not even close. You can probably add FOX to that, too. They are all full of shit, and their purpose is merely to craft narratives for the elites, not to actually report news and truth.

Jones does certainly get shit wrong; the Sandy Hook stuff was pretty stupid, I think. But he also gets a lot of stuff right that no one else does, and it happens for a simple reason: Alex Jones understands that we live in Clown World and have been there for a while. He understood this before the rest of us saw it. For some reason, his brain seems comfortable thinking in those terms and perceiving patterns that the rest of us wouldn't give a second thought due to their absurdity, but his brain will go there where ours won't.

In 2019 I thought that he was a complete fucking lunatic. In 2022 - after what we've seen the past few years with COVID, the election, the Great Reset, and everything else - he looks more like a prophet than a lunatic.

But then again, in Clown World, the Babylon Bee looks more like a news outlet than actual news outlets do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet someday even Babylon Bee will get sued into oblivion over Slander...

"Satire is not a defense!"

In the UK they had a judge who openly admitted that it was their opinion, that it doesn't matter if you meant for a statement to be offensive... that all that matters is if someone is offended, and therefor... criminalizes the speech.

The reality that people like Shenanigunz refuses to admit... is that there is no more "Free world".
We still have *SOME* modicum of freedom in America... but Free Speech is definitely under attack.

FFS, theres a war veteran in the UK who is going to jail over *SHARING* a meme... not creating it.... *SHARING IT*.
The bloke who actually made the meme, and also lives in the UK... for some odd reason, is not being prosecuted.

Please make that make sense for me.
Neither should be prosecuted, as both should be considered free speech. But its really fucking weird to go after someone who merely *SHARED* a meme, vs the person who created it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly.  I don't watch Alex Jones, I don't listen to his broadcasts, or podcasts, or whatever.  The fact that Certain_Posters are all rallied against him hints that maybe I should start.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Was. Now he’s a poor man,

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FIFY
View Quote

This
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top