Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/23/2022 9:12:58 PM EDT
That guy was a sicko! Holy shit what a sick bastard.

Inside the Mind of Jeffrey Dahmer: Serial Killer’s Chilling Jailhouse Interview
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m going to chew on watching this move before I actually see it.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
That whole story is a lot to digest...
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Guy had three torsos in a vat of acid right next to his bed.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeffrey Dahmer and the Chocolate Factory
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
It's hard to get through.

I'm going to try and finish it just to watch him get it in the end.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
We are 3 episodes into it.  It's very well made.  ETA: It's also disturbing to watch.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]
How many minutes so far involve him cooking and eating meals?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are 3 episodes into it.  It's very well made.  ETA: It's also disturbing to watch.
View Quote

We’re only 1 episode in and it freaked me out. Yes you can tell it was well researched.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I was surprised by how several people could smell his apartment but didn't recognize what it was.  He used the excuse of his refrigerator/freezer breaking.  Death/decomp has a distinct smell and the rancid odor of meat that has gone bad isn't close.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:35:31 PM EDT
[#11]
We just started it. It’s a good reminder for my wife that these people walk among us.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Years back, I was an assistant principal in Milwaukee Public Schools.  One of my security guards was the street cop that arrested Dahmer.

He's one of the two cops that went in first to the apartment and discovered all the body parts, photos, etc...

It really messed with his head.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I finished it and it was pretty good, albeit slow at times.

It was interesting that they told it from several points of various people around him.

Dude was beyond socially awkward if the portrayal was accurate.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was surprised by how several people could smell his apartment but didn't recognize what it was.  He used the excuse of his refrigerator/freezer breaking.  Death/decomp has a distinct smell and the rancid odor of meat that has gone bad isn't close.
View Quote

It happens all the time in the hood.

They find bodies in abandoned houses and people complained about the smell for weeks prior. A serial killer in Cleveland got away for years because they blamed a sausage shop next door.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, I'm not sure I can stomach seeing it.  It's not exactly my taste.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Comic written by John Backderf, who went to high school with Dahmer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They find bodies in abandoned houses and people complained about the smell for weeks prior. A serial killer in Cleveland got away for years because they blamed a sausage shop next door.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Tracy Edwards, the guy who got away, and led police to Dahmer, was just arrested for homicide, the other night. Tracy Edwards
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#19]
I just started watching it, seems good so far.

I also recommend the album Dahmer by the band Macabre. It's pretty heavy musically, and presents the Jeffrey Dahmer story in a darkly comedic way.

Macabre - Dahmer (Full Album)
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't know, halfway through 3 and I turned it off. Just.., bored. I'll have to power through it I suppose. I think I'm influenced by knowing the outcome.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I got it on my list to watch this weekend. IIRC a couple of cops told the ladies who called 911 to "get the fuck out of here" when they tried to tell them something bad was going on with that Asian 15 year old, but Dahmer convinced them they were "lovers" and let him go. And Dahmer quickly killed the kid when they got back home.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I worked with the attorney's son, he actually grew up with them as neighbors.  He said as a kid he knew something was wrong with him.  The day he got caught he was walking up to his house and his sister was sitting on the porch and told him this was the last day of peace for a while because their dad agreed tot take the case as a friend to the family.  For the enxt several months there was a cop car parked on the street in front of their house becasue the dad was getting death threats for defending him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Years back, I was an assistant principal in Milwaukee Public Schools.  One of my security guards was the street cop that arrested Dahmer.

He's one of the two cops that went in first to the apartment and discovered all the body parts, photos, etc...

View Quote

Saw this the other day…

John A. Balcerzak (born April 15, 1957) is a former police officer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Balcerzak and Joseph T. Gabrish gained national attention in 1991, when they were fired for having handed over an injured child to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer despite bystanders' protests, as well as for the homophobic remarks made by the officers during the incident. The officers appealed their termination and were subsequently reinstated with back pay of $55,000 each by Judge Robert J. Parins.[1] Balcerzak served as president of the Milwaukee Police Association (the police union for Milwaukee officers) from 2005 to 2009. Balcerzak retired from the Milwaukee Police Department in 2017.[2]

I couldnt find the article, or may have been in a video trailer, but it was said dahmer was reported to the fbi, who did nothing.

Grew up in Chicago…I was familiar with Jesse Anderson, the cocksucker that was  killed along with dahmer
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#24]
That story about the Asian boy who escaped but was returned to Dahmer by the PD is an infuriating story.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#25]
He drilled holes in their heads and injected their brain with hydrochloric acid.

Dude was seriously messed up.

I'm on episode 6. Guess he killed the deaf guy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I’m going to chew on watching this move before I actually see it.

View Quote

Supposedly he ate an Asian kid…a half hour later he was hungry again!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:22:20 PM EDT
[#27]
I know that area of Milwaukee very well.
It's just a few blocks west of the Marquette University campus.

Ghetto area of substandard housing that never recovered from white flight in the 1950s.

I had a younger brother who lived just a couple blocks from Dahmer at the time of the killings.

Dahmer offed one of his victims at the Ambassador Hotel on Wisconsin Ave.
At that time  it was a run down dump.

The hotel has now been totally restored and I've stayed there several times.
I'm sure you'd get a reaction from the staff if you asked for the "Dahmer room".
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Did it show the part where he was saved by the Lord Jesus Christ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tracy Edwards, the guy who got away, and led police to Dahmer, was just arrested for homicide, the other night. Tracy Edwards
View Quote

Wow. So if Dahmer had killed Edwards, Edwards wouldn’t have been around to kill that homeless guy. Crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or the part where he got raped to death with a broom handle?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#31]
A lot of factual information there, but some of it I find hard to swallow.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#32]
What did Jeffery Dahmer say to Lorena Bobbitt?

"You gonna eat that?"
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#33]
What did JD do when he dumped his girlfriend?

Wiped his butt.

Did you hear what they found in JDs shower?

Head and shoulders.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

vinegar, rotten eggs, and garbage
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#35]
We’re on episode 4 now, and I knew the story but I didn’t really KNOW the story. He had to be the most fucked up serial killer of all time. The necrophilia and cannibalism puts him in an entirely different category from anyone else.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I remember reading the book his father wrote many years ago.  Freaked me out a bit.

I'm assuming this is based somewhat on that book and other research.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Mr and Mr Dahmer we’re at Jeffrey’s spending the day visiting.

Mrs Dahmer:  Jeffrey, your father and I don’t really like your choice in friends.

Jeffrey:  I understand Mom, just eat your salad instead.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#38]
He was a big fan of 5 guys.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#39]
The preview freaked my Bernese Mountain Dog puppy out.  He jumped off the couch and charged towards the TV barking the whole way when Dahmer’s face was shown.  The dog was pissed and I thought for a second that my TV was toast.

For those of you envisioning a small cute puppy bouncing towards the TV, let me clarify.  My Berner is nine months old, 80+ lbs and is over six feet tall when he stands on his hind legs.  Him running towards the TV was like a small bulldozer passing through.  Good thing his not full grown yet (he’ll gain another 40-50 lbs).
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

What better example of forgiveness can you get?

3 - Jeffrey Dahmer Went to Heaven - Room Full of Walters - Sleepy Head
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The preview freaked my Bernese Mountain Dog puppy out.  He jumped off the couch and charged towards the TV barking the whole way when Dahmer’s face was shown.  The dog was pissed and I thought for a second that my TV was toast.

For those of you envisioning a small cute puppy bouncing towards the TV, let me clarify.  My Berner is nine months old, 80+ lbs and is over six feet tall when he stands on his hind legs.  Him running towards the TV was like a small bulldozer passing through.  Good thing his not full grown yet (he’ll gain another 40-50 lbs).
View Quote

That's a goobboy!
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:20:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Well... on the second episode. If Jeffery didn't have a father, then he wouldn't have been a serial killer.

Amiright?!
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:35:46 AM EDT
[#43]
And yet, still not as creepy as the Bidens.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:58:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't know, halfway through 3 and I turned it off. Just.., bored. I'll have to power through it I suppose. I think I'm influenced by knowing the outcome.
View Quote

The wife and I found it boring as well. Well done, but boring.

The Ted Bundy movie was well done, but wasn't boring.

Not sure what caused it to be boring.

And Edit because I hit the wrong button.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Saw this the other day…

John A. Balcerzak (born April 15, 1957) is a former police officer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Balcerzak and Joseph T. Gabrish gained national attention in 1991, when they were fired for having handed over an injured child to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer despite bystanders' protests, as well as for the homophobic remarks made by the officers during the incident. The officers appealed their termination and were subsequently reinstated with back pay of $55,000 each by Judge Robert J. Parins.[1] Balcerzak served as president of the Milwaukee Police Association (the police union for Milwaukee officers) from 2005 to 2009. Balcerzak retired from the Milwaukee Police Department in 2017.[2]

I couldnt find the article, or may have been in a video trailer, but it was said dahmer was reported to the fbi, who did nothing.

Grew up in Chicago…I was familiar with Jesse Anderson, the cocksucker that was  killed along with dahmer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw this the other day…

"Balcerzak continued to serve as a Milwaukee Police Officer, while Gabrish was hired by the village of Grafton, Wisconsin, as a police officer in 1993." My boss at the time was a Grafton volunteer fireman. I remember him telling me that the PD had hired "one of the Dahmer cops".

From Wiki, this is the guy that killed Dahmer and Anderson (who knifed his wife in a shopping center parking lot and tried to put it off on an unknown black guy): "Christopher J. Scarver Sr. (born July 6, 1969) is an American convicted murderer known for his fatal assault on serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and murderer Jesse Anderson at the Columbia Correctional Institution in 1994. Scarver used a 20-inch (51 cm) metal bar, which he had removed from a piece of exercise equipment in the prison weight room, to beat and mortally wound Dahmer and Anderson. Scarver was sentenced to two further life sentences for the killings."

More from Wiki: "On the morning of November 28, 1994, Scarver was assigned to a work detail with two other inmates, Jesse Anderson, arrested for murder of his own wife, and cannibalistic serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer; the detail included his cleaning the prison gymnasium toilet. When corrections officers left the three unsupervised, Scarver beat the two men with a 20-inch (51 cm) bar that he had removed from a piece of exercise equipment in the prison weight room. When he returned to his cell early, an officer asked him why he was not still working. It was during that time that two officers found Dahmer and Anderson.[6][7]

Both men were mortally wounded following the beatings. Dahmer was declared dead an hour after arriving at the hospital and Anderson died two days later, after doctors removed him from life support. After being found competent enough to stand trial, Scarver received two more life sentences for Dahmer and Anderson's murders.[9] It is believed that Scarver, who is African-American, murdered Dahmer and Anderson, who were both white, because of Dahmer's murders of African-American males and because Anderson had stabbed his wife to death and attempted to frame two African-American males as the perpetrators of the attack. Scarver was quoted as having said "nothing white people do to blacks is just".[1]

In 2005, Scarver brought a federal civil rights suit against officials of the Wisconsin Secure Program Facility[10] in which he argued that he had been subjected to cruel and unusual punishment, contrary to his constitutional rights.[11] Scarver stated that he spent 16 years in solitary confinement as a result of the Dahmer killing.[12] A district court judge dismissed the suit against several of the defendants and ruled that the actions of the remaining officials could not be considered unlawful. Scarver unsuccessfully appealed the decision in 2006.[10] Later, federal district court judge Barbara Crabb ordered that Scarver and about three dozen other seriously mentally ill inmates be relocated from the Wisconsin facility. Scarver was eventually relocated to the Centennial Correctional Facility in Colorado.[13]"
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We’re on episode 4 now, and I knew the story but I didn’t really KNOW the story. He had to be the most fucked up serial killer of all time. The necrophilia and cannibalism puts him in an entirely different category from anyone else.
View Quote

Necrophilia isn’t uncommon at all. Bundy went back and fucked corpses a week later, I believe Gary ridgeway was a necrophile too.  Israel keys froze one and defrosted her weeks later and fucked her.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Saw this the other day

Grew up in Chicago I was familiar with Jesse Anderson, the cocksucker that was  killed along with dahmer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw this the other day

Grew up in Chicago I was familiar with Jesse Anderson, the cocksucker that was  killed along with dahmer
The guy that I worked with was Robert Rauth.  He said he and the other officer responded to the call about a domestic at the departments, and as they were talking to Dahmer, he was acting nervous.  They decided to cuff him, and as they were doing that, Dahmer started to struggle with them.  Bob said he put him in a headlock and they went down to the ground.

They then went into the apartment and found all the stuff inside.

I knew Bob for awhile before I found out about his connection to Dahmer.  A science teacher was trying to set up a field trip to the county coroners office, but she couldn't even get her phone calls returned.  Bob came into my office to use the phone.  He called the coroner.  Whoever answered the phone, he said "This is Bob Rauth.  Can you get the coroner for me.  We worked on the......  Well, just tell her my name.  She'll remember which case we worked on."

He was talking with the coroner in minutes and quickly set up a field trip.  As he was leaving, he told me he was the cop that arrested Dahmer.

I didn't believe him, so I asked the school cops next time they were in the building.  They verified it was true.  I've also seen pictures of Bob standing guard outside of Dahmer's apartment while technicians and detectives are in the apartment.  Just before I left Milwaukee, A&E was doing a show on Dahmer, and they paid to put Bob up at the Pfister and did some interviews with him.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm not a huge watcher of TV but since it was such a huge deal back then I decided to check it out.  Just finished the first episode.  Pretty well done.  Hope it doesn't go too "woke" with the race/homosexuality angles.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#49]
He was a sick fuck.  Saw a movie of his childhood once.  He was torturing animals and things back then.  Had someone noticed he might have been stopped.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top