Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/20/2023 11:53:37 PM EDT
Teacher of the Year is accused of having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student in Southern California: The third case of its kind from the same school in less than 10 years
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12107185/Teacher-Year-Southern-California-school-Tracy-Vanderhulst-sexual-relationship-16-student.html

A teacher from California has been arrested after being accused with having sex with a student.

Tracy Vanderhulst, 38, who taught at Yucaipa High School was taken into custody on Thursday and booked into the San Bernardino County detention center.

Vanderhulst faces charges of engaging in sexual activity with a 16-year-old male student.

She has been charged with unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor. Her bail has been set at $30,000.

Vanderhulst, who had been named 'Teacher of the Year' at the school in 2017, was married in 2007 and has two children with her husband, Justin.

A school YouTube video featuring Vanderhulst titled 'In The Classroom' is still online where she can be seen teaching a maths honors course to mostly freshman.

In a now-deleted tweet, the school said she 'offers up a rigorous mathematics curriculum and deep caring for her students.'

Upon receiving her award in 2017, Vanderhulst received her commendation with high praise.

'She epitomizes the educator so many desire to be- she is the kind and innovative teacher from whom we hope our children will grow; the educator who strives to engage all of her students from her intervention classes to her honors classes,' the school's principal wrote.

Authorities say the Yucaipa Calimesa Joint Unified School District have been cooperative during the investigation.

Her mug shot looks rough…
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The present generation has had some of the best teachers
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Vanderslut.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't have teachers like that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

would you say the same if it were your 16 year old daughter and her male or female teacher?

I hate situational morals..next best thing to having none at all.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#5]
She had the itch
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Teacher of the Year is accused of having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student in Southern California: The third case of its kind from the same school in less than 10 years

View Quote
Well, not much else to do in Yucaipa except bang your teacher after school.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:00:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:04:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit. Mine were all old and or hideous. Zero hotties as I recall. One HS teacher was kinda ok, but not hot as I recall.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:08:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Teacher of the Year does not depend on her looks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

No fucking doubt!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She had the itch
View Quote

And passed it on
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:16:27 AM EDT
[#16]
need full body pics to determine guilt/not guilt status.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:18:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

16 years old bruh.

At that age I'd have fucked anything female that would have slowed down long enough to get my dick in it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#18]

She is in heat and around so many studs, what could happen.

Has to be about money, I mean what is the legal age for marriage in the state.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

@JLPettimoreIII

Here is one I found

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:32:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Terribly embarrassing for the husbands. It would be tough for me to tell my kids and others that my wife was banging a 16 yr old.
Cunt.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#21]
16 YO me would have knocked the bottom out of that and told no one.
Fucking pussies these days…

At 17, as a lifeguard, I was banging the wife of one of my dads NCO’s… she swam at my pool, she wanted to get wetter…
Fit, willing and eager is not cause for reporting. What it is is impetus to go to work.
Every day she didn’t show up, was a disappointment.

I was still banging girls at school. But having a woman in the mix improved everything.
Don’t understand why any of these guys report anything… pansies.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:37:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quilty, oh sorry the G kind of looked liked a Q

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#24]
She doesn't appear to be a hambeast, so they can at least use a smaller wood chipper.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:48:37 AM EDT
[#25]
My 16-year-old self would have pounded the hell out of that every chance I got and never told a soul.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Vanderslut.
View Quote

Vanderlust
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:08:44 AM EDT
[#27]
It's amazing how utterly stupid these women are. I suppose it may be hubris rather than stupidity? Perhaps both?

To think a teenaged boy would actually keep his mouth shut about something like this, or even that he could?

Not guilty, but I still shake my head.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#28]
They say men think with the wrong head, what about women and their va gines?

Stupid bitch threw her career, her family and her life away.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#29]
I graduated high school in the early 70s.  We had a Spanish teacher (short little red-headed guy) who dated female students openly.  He had an old Caddy convertible he would pull out of the school lot in with the top down and the teen du jour sitting next to him.  I don't ever recall there being a scandal.  He always seemed so happy...
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I like the way the article remembers to name & shame her husband……

“…and the humiliated cuckold’s name is Justin. Not relevant to the criminal charges, but we want everyone to laugh at the poor bastard.”
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:36:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:38:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Scrolled down for pic, said “that’s a Dutch jaw.”  I believe in right.

Is she good looking enough to get off?  If so, only barely. If she plied him with liquor, guilty. If he was all in on her, not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:09:21 AM EDT
[#33]
She should claim she IDs as male and they were having gay sex together at that point and no questions would be asked in Kali.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:12:27 AM EDT
[#34]
CA Resident = -100
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#35]
WOOD
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:14:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
CA Resident = -100
View Quote

Does Wisconsin even have women?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:18:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

I did. And banged them, the principal's assistant and the assistant principal. It was a fuck fest between teachers and students when I was in school and no one ever got divorced, arrested, or found out as far as I know.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Does Wisconsin even have women?
View Quote
We have mosquitos and shitty springs. Best I can do.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:37:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I graduated high school in the early 70s.  We had a Spanish teacher (short little red-headed guy) who dated female students openly.  He had an old Caddy convertible he would pull out of the school lot in with the top down and the teen du jour sitting next to him.  I don't ever recall there being a scandal.  He always seemed so happy...
View Quote

I too graduated in the early 70's and there was a basketball coach/math teacher that was doing some of the girls. The principal would come to our math class and pull HIM out into the hall and have serious discussions with him.

It was a scandal, unheard of, for a teacher to fraternize with and have sex with the students.

He got married and would tell the class in detail about his sex life until the hippy chicks started complaining. They protested everything.

He quit teaching and last time I saw him he was stumbling into a grocery store, red-faced and drunk.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:47:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

would you say the same if it were your 16 year old daughter and her male or female teacher?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a double standard.  Surprise.  It’s always been that way, will always be that way.  A guy fucking his female teacher is a huge winner. Applause all around please.  A girl getting fucked by a male teacher is a problem because young women need to be protected.  Time to find the male teacher and castrate him. It really is that simple.  Boys/girls are not the same and are not raised the same.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:52:59 AM EDT
[#41]
I work in a high school and all of these girls couldn't even give me the time of day if my life depended on it.

Yet, something internal activates with them for younger guys.

Why?

is it pheromones and something hormonal?

I don't care nor would I bang a co worker because all of them are bat shit crazy leftist pinkos anyways.

I'm just curious why it keeps happening with hundreds of cases yearly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:17:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

The boys of the present generation need to learn how to keep their mouths shut

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:23:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:24:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It’s a double standard.  Surprise.  It’s always been that way, will always be that way.  A guy fucking his female teacher is a huge winner. Applause all around please.  A girl getting fucked by a male teacher is a problem because young women need to be protected.  Time to find the male teacher and castrate him. It really is that simple.  Boys/girls are not the same and are not raised the same.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, at this point, here’s where I’m at also.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:28:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Married with two children fucks her life over a 16yo
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:29:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Going with not guilty
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:29:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Different scenarios are different, men and women are not interchangeable. That said, GD struggles with the edge cases.

Male student, female teacher - Nice
Female student, male teacher - Castration
Male student, male teacher - Death penalty
Female student, female teacher - Confused boner
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:30:43 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JLPettimoreIII

Here is one I found

https://ktla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/05/DGpQb3MV0AMcLzg-e1684545559594.jpg?w=1658&h=931&crop=1

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:40:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Cray cray
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:48:53 AM EDT
[#50]
In a now-deleted tweet, the school said she 'offers up a rigorous mathematics curriculum and deep caring for her students.'
View Quote

Sounds like “rigorous” and “deep” is the SOP for this school… Third case in a decade?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top