Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They are working and hustling…more than I can say for most Feral US urban dwellers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Mexico is in North America.

Just sayin'
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just sayin'
View Quote

Sir. Mexico is south of every state but Hawaii.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
No different than the bums next to highway exits, except they use babies to guilt idiot people to give them $20 for a dollar bottle of water .

So freedom, much brave .
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin'

The Continent of North America includes, Canada, United States and Mexico.

Sir.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They are working and hustling…more than I can say for most Feral US urban dwellers.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

With friends like these who needs enemies.

“We need the work ethic of third world pieces of shit”

“Only those illiterate sub 90 IQ immigrants can truly understand freedom.Real Americans don’t understand the way filthy immigrants do!”
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sir.
View Quote

Maybe they’re Argentinian?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#10]
In SoCal you can find some type of fruit based drink at a cart on almost every neighborhood corner.

Also people selling right out of their house.  

There is also 87 million taco stands.  

Tried one after work one night and guess I got the gringo special, with hair as the special ingredient.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#11]
The American welfare bums are not going to like seeing this.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Wait until they send their 5 yr olds out into traffic selling chiclets.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#13]
New Yorkers shocked that working women don’t murder their babies & have families
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted: they use babies to guilt idiot people to give them $20 for a dollar bottle of water .
View Quote

I slip 'em CINCO for a few flowers and then I'm straight ORO with my lady when I get home.

You are 100% turned around on this.

We want them to come here and do hard work, fix stuff, and build things.

This gives us more time to code.

The only people I know who do not think this is great, predictably, are the people who deliver food or Amazon... or drive Uber for career.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I look forward to the machete fights in the streets.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In SoCal you can find some type of fruit based drink at a cart on almost every neighborhood corner.

Also people selling right out of their house.  

There is also 87 million taco stands.  

Tried one after work one night and guess I got the gringo special, with hair as the special ingredient.
View Quote

Highly exaggerated post is highly exaggerated.  

I don’t remember ever seeing a fruit drink cart on any corner here and I live in the 3rd largest city in San Diego county.

I saw a guy selling elote from a cart in the stater bros parking lot one time a couple years ago.   Also a lady regularly selling tamales in Lowe’s parking lot out of a cooler, but it’s been a couple years since I’ve seen her.  

Flower sellers are here and there every Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I look forward to skilled labor at low cost, coupled with work ethic.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I slip 'em CINCO for a few flowers and then I'm straight ORO with my lady when I get home.

You are 100% turned around on this.

We want them to come here and do hard work, fix stuff, and build things.

This gives us more time to code.

The only people I know who do not think this is great, predictably, are the people who deliver food or Amazon... or drive Uber for career.
View Quote

What do think general quality of life will be like when there are a billion people in the United States?  What do you think Liberty will be like under the pressure of that urban sprawl and in the presence of a majority population that isn't culturally connected to Enlightenment ideals?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#19]
The cold beverage vendors are the smart ones.  I don't need flowers or some dumb candy when I'm sitting in traffic.

The last time I was in Central America I saw a lot of them selling more practical stuff on the streets as well.  Basically "well, I am running low  on paper towels, and don't want to go to the store".
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#20]
What are people talking about Mexico for?
Aren't most of these people from South America?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What are people talking about Mexico for?
Aren't most of these people from South America?
View Quote

More Americans have experience with Mexico from vacation than further south.  They all generally have traffic vendors in urban areas.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#22]
At least they're out there trying to make a buck. Who hasn't had an urgent need for a bag of oranges, or a slushie, but going to the store was too much of a hassle?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#23]
We went in to see my son in NYC on Mother's Day. These street vendors were selling stuff at each and every intersention.

Supposedly a lot of them get dropped off by buses in the morning and picked back up at night.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Natural conservatives!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin'

Sir.

As well as the countries of Central America.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was thinking the same.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just sayin'
View Quote

Most of the people coming now are NOT from Mexico, they’re simply coming through Mexico.

Of course we have no idea where they’re from, why they are here or what they brought with them because we aren’t even stopping and asking them
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Coming to your AO……Third world comes to you and doesn’t assimilate then drags you down to their level all while you work to pay for it.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What do think general quality of life will be like when there are a billion people in the United States?  What do you think Liberty will be like under the pressure of that urban sprawl and in the presence of a majority population that isn't culturally connected to Enlightenment ideals?
View Quote

Life in the United States will continue to get BETTER and BETTER.

I'll even say "Gracias" and leave a nice tip- not even at a Mexican restaurant.

Do you even know about Latinos?

They are, in large part, conservative, smart, hardworking, religious, and friendly- specifically the ones that make the trek.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They are, in large part, conservative, smart, hardworking, religious, and friendly- specifically the ones that make the trek.
View Quote

Socially conservative fiscally liberal?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Let whitey try that.  They'd be in debt up to their ass in fines for not having the required permits and license.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, if they’re all that, the places they came from must be clean,safe, with little corruption and overflowing with industrious activity of all sorts?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Welcome to the party pal...
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.

And not paying taxes while probably getting gov money & such...
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:23:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We went in to see my son in NYC on Mother's Day. These street vendors were selling stuff at each and every intersention.

Supposedly a lot of them get dropped off by buses in the morning and picked back up at night.
View Quote

Makes me wonder who is really running those operations, and how much the people standing out there all day even get out of it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Skilled labor?  LOL
I've made 5 trips to South America in Colombia and Brazil the last 4 years and the workmanship there is shockingly bad. We don't want that here.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Shit the bums in Killeen don’t have anything good, just a empty
Cup.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Well like duh, the Elites are gonna need "some" source of slave labor....

See, current Americans are gonna be too busy castrating/mutilating themselves (LGBTQ) so they can't reproduce AND aborting whatever kids they still can create....Then, others will be getting so fat they will die from heart disease or something. Oh, and the druggies will self-cancel too.

That'll make way for the future slaves of Amurica - BTW, no matter how poor they are, they multiply like rabbits, so no worries about the endless supply of slave labor.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Skilled labor?  LOL
I've made 5 trips to South America in Colombia and Brazil the last 4 years and the workmanship there is shockingly bad. We don't want that here.
View Quote

No worries, skilled labor will be handled by AI and/or robots.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin'

And! Mexico is in the continent of North America.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

With friends like these who needs enemies.

“We need the work ethic of third world pieces of shit”

“Only those illiterate sub 90 IQ immigrants can truly understand freedom.Real Americans don’t understand the way filthy immigrants do!”
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Coming to your AO……Third world comes to you and doesn’t assimilate then drags you down to their level all while you work to pay for it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let whitey try that.  They'd be in debt up to their ass in fines for not having the required permits and license.
View Quote

Quoted:

So, if they’re all that, the places they came from must be clean,safe, with little corruption and overflowing with industrious activity of all sorts?
View Quote

Quoted:

See, current Americans are gonna be too busy castrating/mutilating themselves (LGBTQ) so they can't reproduce AND aborting whatever kids they still can create....Then, others will be getting so fat they will die from heart disease or something. Oh, and the druggies will self-cancel too.

That'll make way for the future slaves of Amurica - BTW, no matter how poor they are, they multiply like rabbits, so no worries about the endless supply of slave labor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

The ice cream cart guys on the Chiraq beaches do that but with vans.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Maryland and Northern Virginia aren't any more conservative,
despite the massive influx of "natural conservative" illegals.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Bingo.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Was thinking the same.
Hustling welfare too. I spent 15 years working in the neighborhood with the largest population of illegals in NYC. These people are a MASSIVE burden on the taxpayers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget the corruption and other fun things that come along with it... and the fact that you'll only get it for one generation.

As all chamber of commerce "republicans" who employ federal trespassers know  (I hear the rollover at tyson is something to behold).
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny man.

Oh, how I wish that was true.

If you never vote conservative and never put meaningful conservatives into office *at scale* your culture is not conservative ETA: OR ... whatever is conservative about your culture has no political teeth at all.

You also have to be conservative of what's good about *the culture you have come into* which means you have to know that culture, respect it, and be willing to fight for it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Skilled labor?  LOL
View Quote

Good long trips?

I travel to Latin America at least annually and was in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil last fall. That has not been my experience. The thing about no middle class is- it's easy not to ever see the bad workmanship or suffering. I make it a point to see it all.

Maybe you just need to level up? The thing about no middle class is also- world class service is cheap, comparitively.

Is there anything in your own city that impresses you or displays good "workmanship?"

Sopresa, sopresa.... it was likely built by Latinos- and around the holidays when things slow down and the Americans in the Union signed up for a few months of unemployment and some family time?

They called up their primo who installs kitchens for Lowes and rocked out a half a dozen jobs.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have to start out somewhere and they are.  More initiative than the brainwashed entitlement population.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top