Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/15/2023 1:45:04 AM EDT
I know my families heritage a good bit. But how long have they been here?

This ain't a trick. The internet searches are quite obviously bullshit. Hell I own a house built in 1853.

I'm trying to establish wether or not how long the non melonated have been here. I'd rather I didn't have to ask but Google skews shit as expected. What is true is all I care about. Shit I got deeds going back 300 years or better.
Someonee xplainit to me how I'm not native and 2 how I somehow owe some random fuck what my people built.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:46:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Vikings….
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:49:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Vikings….
View Quote

They must have found it... unsuitable.  I need specifics that you may not even posses, but thanks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:50:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Vikings….
View Quote

Yup - L’Anse aux Meadows
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Vikings….
View Quote

Possibly much earlier.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

A long, long time.   Mostly wiped out by a meteor and unfriendly invaders from Asia.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:55:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Vikings is Canada and Soultrean link to Europe is supposedly disproven by DNA. The Spanish were 1500s but few people know anything  for sure so its futile to go beyond 1492 Columbus https://www.livescience.com/43329-prehistoric-boy-may-be-native-american-missing-link.html
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:57:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Also native Americans are linked to Western Europe by DNA so also depends on definition https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.342.6157.409
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]
You'll never know because the government insists any pre colonial grave must be Indian, so it gets turned over to Indians who would never make it public if white people were found.

It would disrupt the narrative if white people existed in North America in any other capacity than invader and colonizer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:58:16 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

If you're gonna say what we already said. Then wouldn't that prove the first point I was making? How long does it take for you to be a native? By that, I'd have to say white people invented America. But being white means I don't get a say. It's what you might call a conundrum.  
So besides random fuckers crossing the land beringia, who gets to claim anything?  And is it assigned to just one race?

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:00:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

A long, long time.   They were genocided.  Wiped out by a meteor and unfriendly invaders from Asia.
View Quote

There's evidence of Norse settlements, past that the Spanish in the 1500s.. DeSoto and whatnot.  There are other unproven things that people have brought up.  Solutreans,  templars, Welsh( though supposedly they did get close).  When you get into some of the settlement of north America it's really interesting, especially in the early days
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:00:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You'll never know because the government insists any pre colonial grave must be Indian, so it gets turned over to Indians who would never make it public if white people were found.

It would disrupt the narrative if white people existed in North America in any other capacity than invader and colonizer.
View Quote

Kennewick man’s skull shape and the 13,000 year old  skeleton skull in Nevada was more linked to the Ainu who inhabited Japan before the Japanese than Western Europeans
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:02:55 AM EDT
[#12]
With the unproven things, let me not leave out the Kensington runestone.  That's why minnesotas football team is the Vikings
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They must have found it... unsuitable.  I need specifics that you may not even posses, but thanks.
View Quote

Try this…
Vikings presence in North America dated by settlement logs’ tree rings affected by solar storm
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've noticed.
Those great mounds under which such and such. Even in Lincolns speeches can't be told or investigated any further.
I live near some of the great mounds that even scientists can't touch.

Holy ground. I'm just curious about why I'm not a native for one. If you look up the definition of the word. Two why do I keep thinking I'm the second class citizen?  Figment of my imagination?  Kinda doubt it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:07:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

So this
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:09:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Kennewick man and the 13,000 year old  skeleton  skull was more linked to the Ainu who inhabited Japan before the Japanese than Western Europeans
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_3396_jpeg-2954275.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_3397_jpeg-2954276.JPG
View Quote
They also have knives like Alaska Yupik/Inupiaq plus some customs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:12:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Kennewick man and the 13,000 year old  skeleton  skull was more linked to the Ainu who inhabited Japan before the Japanese than Western Europeans
View Quote

But caucasoid right?
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:13:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Are you asking about earliest continuous? as in leading up to now?
Or long term multi-generational settlements or trading posts? visitations, landings?

Prior to columbus those scandinavians had explored, landed, traded, had trading posts mostly known up in now Canada

Visitation, trading, temporary settlements long before columbus.
Columbus 1492 kicks off the start of big movement.

The French explored up the Saint Lwrence river in 1530s

Spanish had a colony St. Augustine FL in 1565
French had a colony in 1603
The English had Jamestown in 1607
The Mayflower landed in 1620.
Detroit was established as a fort in 1701.

The French exploration, settlements are very well documented by the church that came along and kept track of every soul.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:15:39 AM EDT
[#19]
The DNA links between Natives (first settlers) and Europeans (later settlers) is not necessarily a clue that Europeans (outside the natives DNA) had been here to intermix.

The natives or first settlers.. came from that continent Eurasia, the same continent all the white people came from.. where mixing it up back in the old continent.

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:15:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:17:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably made from obsidian?  I'm from Southwest Georgia and found a chunk of it the size of my head when I was but 12 years old.  No earthly reason I could find that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:18:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s been awhile but I think 2 or 3 spoken words are shared between the Ainu and I forget which tribe in Alaska
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Kennewick man and the 13,000 year old  skeleton skull in Nevada was more linked to the Ainu who inhabited Japan before the Japanese than Western Europeans
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kennewick man and the 13,000 year old  skeleton skull in Nevada was more linked to the Ainu who inhabited Japan before the Japanese than Western Europeans

Top one looks like Tucker.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:22:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But caucasoid right?
View Quote

Supposedly the Ainu by DNA aren’t “white” in the Western European sense but obviously not East Asian / Mongoloid. They’re described as “Central Asia” in origin. But considering people who hunted in Europe traveled to Siberia in Paleolithic period which transverse Central Asia it would seem to me to indicate the colloquial “Caucasian” but every time I pressed for clarity I was always told “Central Asia” over and over till I gave up pressing the issue. We should all be glad China didn’t burn those Tarim mummies up.
Blond Mummies, Tocharians and Indo-Europeans of China
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:24:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Or long term multi-generational settlements or trading posts? visitations, landings?

Prior to columbus those scandinavians had explored, landed, traded, had trading posts mostly known up in now Canada

The French exploration, settlements are very well documented by the church that came along and kept track of every soul.
View Quote

Saint Augustine is recognized as the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in what is now USA and Canada. Pensacola got wiped out by a hurricane breaking their track record.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Basically,  I'm asking if white people could have been here much longer than the history books dictate. It's a "when" question foremost.  Furthermore,  it's a question of how and why. But that's almost obvious. Also trying to  dispell the idea that white people simply came here and were instantly successful.  But... that kinda solves itself.

I guess I'm saying let's dispel the myth that the white man just came and took. But if we go that road  Cortez and columbus certainly bare the burden. It just never gets talked about. Yes I have an ulterior motive. That will be revealed. I promise.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:29:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The DNA links between Natives (first settlers) and Europeans (later settlers) is not necessarily a clue that Europeans (outside the natives DNA) had been here to intermix.

The natives or first settlers.. came from that continent Eurasia, the same continent all the white people came from.. where mixing it up back in the old continent.

View Quote

There’s ANA DNA in Scandinavians so the mixing wasn’t limited to Europeans in East Asia only. If I recall the earliest European DNA was C1 a proto “Asian” “mongoloid” DNA. I can look for link if needed. But then people got wiped out by weather, so just because C1 was in Europe doesn’t mean it lasted, given nobody in Europe has C1 today if I recall. Even the 2nd oldest DNA in Europe had members wiped out in Italy from the glaciers. The X mtdna everyone tries to link to Soultreans of Europe is actually predominate in Syria and Lebanon. It’s not common in Ireland, Norway or places in north Europe. https://www.eupedia.com/europe/benelux_france_dna_project.shtml
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Real Hyperboreans? Ancient North Eurasians
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:31:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Top one looks like Tucker.
View Quote

Carlson? The Ainu are nearly genocided by the Japanese. I think only 10% are not intermixed with Japanese today and like only 2% still speak their Ainu language. The oldest photos it’s obvious they don’t look “Japanese” compared to how they look today after being pushed to the far north of Japan and wiped out
More images of the Ainu people

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:33:02 AM EDT
[#29]
There is evidence in Wisconsin of Phoenician contact dating to the bronze age.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:35:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There's ANA DNA in Scandinavians so the mixing wasn't limited to Europeans in East Asia only. If I recall the earliest European DNA was C1 a proto "Asian" "mongoloid" DNA. I can look for link if needed. But then people got wiped out by weather, so just because C1 was in Europe doesn't mean it lasted, given nobody in Europe has C1 today if I recall. Even the 2nd oldest DNA in Europe had members wiped out in Italy from the glaciers. The X mtdna everyone tries to link to Europe is actually predominate in Syria and Lebanon. It's not common in Ireland, Norway or places in north Europe.
View Quote
Sami can very similar facial features as Mongols and Russian arctic coast natives.

Hell I have dna cousins all the way across Alaska and Canada. A few on the East coast are somewhat close.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:36:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the kind of information I was looking for.  Nobody can prove it.  But it still makes sense

Eta: I just meant for me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:39:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Elaborate please….
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sami can very similar facial features as Mongols and Russian arctic coast natives.

Hell I have dna cousins all the way across Alaska and Canada. A few on the East coast are somewhat close.
View Quote

Lucky then. I do know what Canadian women look like though. So this is a shaking hands moment.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:51:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Supposedly Russians have a portion of what we today call “Asian” dna and a few people in France trace their ancestry to Mongol invasion of Europe.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 2:53:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Supposedly Russians have a portion of what we today call "Asian" dna and a few people in France trace their ancestry to Mongol invasion of Europe.https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1498705096/vector/the-mongol-empire.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=QXjaF3bUrR4gRnpAXisXcpKVBKV2ZYAXAgj10oInRHg=
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly Russians have a portion of what we today call "Asian" dna and a few people in France trace their ancestry to Mongol invasion of Europe.https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1498705096/vector/the-mongol-empire.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=QXjaF3bUrR4gRnpAXisXcpKVBKV2ZYAXAgj10oInRHg=
I think Patton had a few remarks on that front.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even WW1 had the Hun references
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:05:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

My grandfather carried dispatches to General  George S. Patton. I have the commendations. It was during the battle of the Bulge. He even drove him on one occasion.

They were well deserved.  With one exception.  My grandad wasn't woke!!!!

You'd never know he'd been a Omaha beach vet, sweetest man you'd ever meet. Those were the times, his future wife really did wait on him. And he never took a wound in a unit that suffered 30k casualties out of 89k.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:19:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is the kind of information I was looking for.  Nobody can prove it.  But it still makes sense

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but Phoenicians weren't white, they're brown people.  So kinda kills your objective.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:21:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah but Phoenicians weren't white, they're brown people.  So kinda kills your objective.
View Quote

That assumes my objective.

Didn't really have an objective. Point was to prove the white man ain't the cause of of all the world's problems.  Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:24:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Didn't really have an objective. Point was to prove the white man ain't the cause of of all the world's problems.  Thanks for the help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you might be... confused...
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You literally said you wanted to prove that white folk were hear earlier then hypothesized in current history. Reading between the lines, I think you want to prove that white people were here "first" sonas to claim ethnic native position, and yes if there were Phoneciens here in the bronze age that means the brown people beat the white people by a huuuuuuuuge margin and your desire conclusion is dead.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:34:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You literally said you wanted to prove that white folk were hear earlier then hypothesized in current history. Reading between the lines, I think you want to prove that white people were here "first" sonas to claim ethnic native position, and yes if there were Phoneciens here in the bronze age that means the brown people beat the white people by a huuuuuuuuge margin and your desire conclusion is dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would any of it matter? My family has been hear since 1634 that makes me a native. For that matter I'm native if you care to look up the definition
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:35:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

No ethnicity is the cause of all problems but man is the cause of all of mankinds problems. Asian, Black, Phoenician White, everyone has their assholes and idiots who create problems within or without. Hillary Clinton and Biden are “white” and look at all the problems they created for their own nation. Xi Jingping is Chinese and China steal’s technology, bully’s its neighbors, genocides their minority Uyghurs etc. If man was all one ethnicity we’d still have the same problems; greed, war, jealousy, fear, anger, crime, incompetence etc. it’s human nature. Photo of Uyghur woman in China
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 3:49:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No ethnicity is the cause of all problems but man is the cause of all of mankinds problems. Asian, Black, Phoenician White, everyone has their assholes and idiots who create problems within or without. Hillary Clinton and Biden are “white” and look at all the problems they created for their own nation. Xi Jingping is Chinese and China steal’s technology, bully’s its neighbors, genocides their minority Uyghurs etc. If man was all one ethnicity we’d still have the same problems; greed, war, jealousy, fear, anger, crime, incompetence etc. it’s human nature. Photo of Uyghur woman in China
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_3411_jpeg-2954299.JPG
View Quote

No shit, [Deleted].  I  just said it. Is there a fix? Kinda doubt it. It doesn't really matter anyway. Well, you special,  I ain't,  specifically.
Eta. For fuck sake everyone knows. Thanks though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:01:52 AM EDT
[#45]

That is one more beautiful Kurdish woman. Credit were it is due.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:05:43 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:13:10 AM EDT
[#47]

See, that's where I'm at. I think Hitler had the right idea, but his vision was narrow and shortsighted. If he had been more inclusive, by not limiting the fun and games to just the Jews, and had he not excluded himself and the Germans from self immolation, he really would have had something there.

We can wipe out the species, learn to live together, or just accept our nature for what it is.

Ethnicity is like the color of your car. Really doesn't make a difference what color it is, it functions the same. However, there are perks to a white car in places like Arizona. Or red/green cars not attracting bees as compared to another color. The problem, as I said, isn't the color of your car - but the factory it was built in, which people worked on it, their level of skill and passion, so forth and so on... Family, society, culture, education, ignorance, etc.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 4:19:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Would any of it matter? My family has been hear since 1634 that makes me a native. For that matter I'm native if you care to look up the definition
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, so your family showed up and killed people and stole their land. No sense trying to downplay it, just own up to your heritage. Getting all wrapped up on the past and trying to twist history to make your family look a little better in the lens of time is pointless and speaks to your emotional instability. Facts don't care about your feelings.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Well, I don’t know specifically about Caucasians but the question isn’t who discovered America but rather who didn’t? The Americas have been visited by sea-ferring peoples from all over the World for potentially a couple thousand years. Even the indigenous tribes walked here from Asia during the last Ice Age (Trump’s fault) when the Bearing Land Bridge connected Asia and North America about 20,000 years ago.

Something the ponder-

Meriwether Lewis was murdered (no way it was a suicide) in 1809 while en route to Washington D.C. to deliver his completed journals of the Expedition of Discovery. He was also owed a substantial amount of money by the U.S. Government. One theory is that Lewis’s journals were going to reveal a much more convoluted accounting of who “owns” what land. For the newly formed United States the math only works if you base every land claim on post-Colombian surveys and recordings. Lewis’ account may have threatened the status quo and he was pissed-off enough at D.C. that he just might expose it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Supposedly the Ainu by DNA aren’t “white” in the Western European sense but obviously not East Asian / Mongoloid. They’re described as “Central Asia” in origin. But considering people who hunted in Europe traveled to Siberia in Paleolithic period which transverse Central Asia it would seem to me to indicate the colloquial “Caucasian” but every time I pressed for clarity I was always told “Central Asia” over and over till I gave up pressing the issue. We should all be glad China didn’t burn those Tarim mummies up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8eeVd7R_M
View Quote

Thanks, and yea the Tarim mummies are awesome
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top