User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1198 of 1573)
Page / 1573
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see some baffle pics of someone running an SFMB and RC with at least a few thousand rounds through it; be interesting to compare.

4676 all 4P, yo.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 12:14:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rothperson87] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By krdt:
I'd like to see some baffle pics of someone running an SFMB and RC with at least a few thousand rounds through it; be interesting to compare.

4676 all 4P, yo.
http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/CQBR.040619.RC.Baffle.4676-RS-01.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

4676 all 4P, yo.
That would be interesting to see. That baffle looks like it gets torn up with the 4p/3p. Was just looking through the baffle wear thread and saw this rc2:

Originally Posted By zachsmith526:
Surefire RC2 with 675 rounds on it, mostly 10.5/11.5” barrels with 3-prong FH.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:

This is the skinny one a few folks are running in this thread. Remove the pic rail from the mount (will require a heat gun to break the thread locker) and you can direct mount the surefire scouts to the base. Provides a nice lightweight and tucked in light mount solution.

https://i.imgur.com/Br5zbYO.jpg

Direct from Gear Sector
Cheaper from SKD and they are a site sponsor
View Quote
Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:24:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Spooled] [#4]

4676 all 4P, yo.
View Quote
I used to use a brake when I first got mine, the blast baffle didn't get much carbon build up, instead it built up on the walls (where the ports are). I chiseled most of it off though because it was kinda hard to mount onto my 3p after a while

heres mine. Exact Round count uncertain. Over 11k over the last 3.5 years through a variety of weapons. Mostly 3p obviously, some brake use, and now I strictly use closed tines.

most of the ammo I have used is federal and imi 193. A few weeks ago it got passed around at a clone shoot and had god knows what shot through it.

Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#5]

4676 all 4P, yo.
View Quote
Some good pics of 3p/4p vs SFMB Here
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#6]
amlpe posts and documentation are in the suppressor forum here and at silencertalk and at M4C.

Short barrels are the biggest contributor to excessive blast baffle wear. Unburned powder is sandblasting the baffles at thousands of degrees and tens of thousands of PSI. Using a brake as a sacrificial blast baffle is effective in breaking up the flame front and distributing the particles it around the blast chamber rather than the bare muzzle focusing it on the bore of the blast baffle. It saves blast baffle wear - numerous photos and round counts conform this. No ring flash hiders tend to shape the flame front and pressure wave into a pattern, and if you index the silencer in the same rotation each installation you get most of the wear that a bare muzzle would have given you concentrated in the pattern.

Hiders with closed tines tend not to leave these patters because like the brakes, they break up the concentration a little bit. Although the ring at the end of a closed-tine hider also tended to fail first in some of the torture testing I've seen... which is probably moot because at that point you're suppressor is probably pretty fried, too. Personally, I wouldn't have a reservation about putting a brake on a short barreled weapon with a compact K silencer because odds are you're going to use the compact suppressor almost all of the time. You'd never hear the brake and it would be beneficial. Concerning full length silencers, I often enjoy shooting without the excessive length and weight full size cans give you, so I could see wanting to put a hider on a gun that might only be suppressed < 75% of the time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Spooled:
I used to use a brake when I first got mine, the blast baffle didn't get much carbon build up, instead it built up on the walls (where the ports are). I chiseled most of it off though because it was kinda hard to mount onto my 3p after a while

heres mine. Exact Round count uncertain. Over 11k over the last 3.5 years through a variety of weapons. Mostly 3p obviously, some brake use, and now I strictly use closed tines.

most of the ammo I have used is federal and imi 193. A few weeks ago it got passed around at a clone shoot and had god knows what shot through it.

https://i.ibb.co/sq593cz/A57414-CF-94-EE-498-D-ABBD-68-E6968-FE2-FF.jpg
View All Quotes

4676 all 4P, yo.

https://i.ibb.co/sq593cz/A57414-CF-94-EE-498-D-ABBD-68-E6968-FE2-FF.jpg
Yeah, I already get a good amount of carbon buildup on the chamber walls prior to the forward bearing surface ring with the 4P. In the gaps between the tines, it can pretty quickly get above the height of the primary bearing surface/index ring. I have to go in there every once in a while and chip away like a miner lookin' for gold :\.

I'd imagine that buildup would be worse with an SFMB, and from what I've heard, so is carbon blowback from the rear of the can. Either way, I think I'll stick with the 4P for the foreseeable future. Based on the eventual round count I get before significant performance degradation, I might consider switching to an SFMB if/when I get it re-cored. Of course, when my NT4 is approved that should spread things out a bit and take some of the pressure off the RC. Depending on how many rounds I put through it between now and NT4 approval, I might not reach the point I need a re-core for quite some time.

Still, I'd be curious to see the long-term results of high round counts using an SFMB exclusively (10k+ or preferably 20k+). Unfortunately, almost every SFMB/RC baffle pic I've seen were relatively low round counts or a mix of MDs. Looking at the MB/RC baffle pics available, it appears you're still getting some degree of erosion around the bore. I wonder where the eventual failure point is on an RC when using an SFMB - separate from the muzzle device itself eroding and needing replacement (and assuming the can is cleaned ultrasonically to maintain adequate baffle volume).

No doubt a muzzle brake makes a difference in usable life, I just wonder how much of a difference. If the ammo and firing schedules are comparable, are we talking a usable life extension of 5k, 10k... more? I've never really seen solid numbers outside of vague speculation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Yeah, I already get a good amount of carbon buildup on the chamber walls prior to the forward bearing surface ring with the 4P. In the gaps between the tines, it can pretty quickly get above the height of the primary bearing surface/index ring. I have to go in there every once in a while and chip away like a miner lookin' for gold :\.

I'd imagine that buildup would be worse with an SFMB, and from what I've heard, so is carbon blowback from the rear of the can. Either way, I think I'll stick with the 4P for the foreseeable future. Based on the eventual round count I get before significant performance degradation, I might consider switching to an SFMB if/when I get it re-cored. Of course, when my NT4 is approved that should spread things out a bit and take some of the pressure off the RC. Depending on how many rounds I put through it between now and NT4 approval, I might not reach the point I need a re-core for quite some time.

Still, I'd be curious to see the long-term results of high round counts using an SFMB exclusively (10k+ or preferably 20k+). Unfortunately, almost every SFMB/RC baffle pic I've seen were relatively low round counts or a mix of MDs. Looking at the MB/RC baffle pics available, it appears you're still getting some degree of erosion around the bore. I wonder where the eventual failure point is on an RC when using an SFMB - separate from the muzzle device itself eroding and needing replacement (and assuming the can is cleaned ultrasonically to maintain adequate baffle volume).

No doubt a muzzle brake makes a difference in usable life, I just wonder how much of a difference. If the ammo and firing schedules are comparable, are we talking a usable life extension of 5k, 10k... more? I've never really seen solid numbers outside of vague speculation.
View Quote
I quit worrying about that stuff after black rifle posted his after 20k somthing rounds of full auto with a 4p. These cans will last you a long time.

i helped my friend set up his cqbr today, he has a very low round count rc1 and what really suprised me was the weight difference.

didnt have a scale but there was a noticeable difference between the 2, with mine being a good bit heavier.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By billytehbob:
I have one, I like it. I don't think the concussion is all that bad. Can't comment on the can fitment, haven't gotten mine yet, but judging from pics, it looks the same as the flash hiders.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rothperson87:
Thinking about using a SFMB on my block II build. I know it would be loud as hell and my neighbors at the range would hate me but it would mitigate some of the wear on the first baffle once my can comes in. Anyone else running one? Does the can still sit as close to the rail as the 4p/3p? They look to be similar dimensions from what I can see in pictures.
I have one, I like it. I don't think the concussion is all that bad. Can't comment on the can fitment, haven't gotten mine yet, but judging from pics, it looks the same as the flash hiders.
The shooter never thinks the concussion is bad lol.  Ask the guy standing/sitting next to you for the real answer :).

Spoiler alert, it's horrendous
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 8:09:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#10]
I quit worrying about that stuff after black rifle posted his after 20k somthing rounds of full auto with a 4p. These cans will last you a long time.

i helped my friend set up his cqbr today, he has a very low round count rc1 and what really suprised me was the weight difference.

didnt have a scale but there was a noticeable difference between the 2, with mine being a good bit heavier.
View All Quotes

Are you talking about the photo in the blast baffle thread? The one listed at 15k+?

Not for nothin', but I think it's arguable that mine already looks as bad at 5k. So, I'm not completely reassured by that photo, lol.

ECPrevatte 15k+

4776rds

Also, for what it's worth, I was under the impression most of his full auto fire was through an upper with an SFMB. At least, I recall it being mentioned in one of his older Youtube videos that he runs an SFMB when shooting FA. I dunno if that's still the case.

Be that as it may, the highest round count I can remember seeing was from brodband8 at 24k+. He's got some chunkies missing, but still plenty of life. I'm reasonably confident mine is wearing about the same rate, so I'm not hugely concerned about it - definitely not enough to swap out my 4P. If I can get 25-30k+ without resorting to a brake, I'd be reasonably happy with that (and I expect to get that and a lot more from my NT4).

But, I don't think there is any question using a 4P is going to shorten the life of the can; the only question is by how much. I'd still be curious to have a more definitive answer to that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I shot maybe 2-3K on that can with a SFMB. I haven't used a muzzle brake in 4 years.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ECPrevatte:
I shot maybe 2-3K on that can with a SFMB. I haven't used a muzzle brake in 4 years.
View Quote
You can’t post without a pic of something for us to drool over
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:23:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackhawk5] [#13]
I'm coming up on 18,000 rounds through my barrel and noticing some degrading accuracy at 100 yd benchrest. Time for a replacement.

Besides DD, any other barrel manufacturers I should look at for accuracy and reliability?

Ballistic Advantage
Rainier Arms?

EDIT: Any advantage to Stainless over Chrome Moly Vanadium?
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blackhawk5:
I'm coming up on 18,000 rounds through my barrel and noticing some degrading accuracy at 100 yd benchrest. Time for a replacement.

Besides DD, any other barrel manufacturers I should look at for accuracy and reliability?

Ballistic Advantage
Rainier Arms?
View Quote
Cut down a Colt SOCOM
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bhavin22:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhavin22:

https://live.staticflickr.com/7814/47400337302_0f97264630_b.jpg
I used that pic as the wallpaper on the radio screen in my truck.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Ah... so what is the highest round count you have on an RC? Had one re-cored yet?
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 1:56:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#18]
Somewhere around 27k +/- 500 rounds.  Using a brake to lengthen the life of a blast baffle IMO is less advantageous than one might think.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 4:18:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Another day down range.  Shooting M855A1 today during drills.

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Thank you sir
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 2:16:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#21]
Originally Posted By brodband8:
Somewhere around 27k +/- 500 rounds.  Using a brake to lengthen the life of a blast baffle IMO is less advantageous than one might think.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/283538/59234831_1270801169739818_1252900337438687232_n_jpg-927149.JPG
View Quote
Nice... truckin' right along at 27k. If mine is still in that good of shape at 25k+ I will be more than happy. And, of course, even after you burn through a good portion of the first baffle, it's not like it's just "lights out" for the can.

Definitely argues that an SBMB being required to preserve the longevity of the can is fairly overblown. At that point, you're going to be losing far more volume from carbon buildup than from erosion.

ETA: Speaking of which, have you made any attempt at cleaning it out? I've been figuring I'll eventually need to find an ultrasonic cleaner I can stick it in vertically to deal with some of the internal buildup.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#22]
RC1 finally came back. One of these things is not like the other.

Link Posted: 4/28/2019 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Nice... truckin' right along at 27k. If mine is still in that good of shape at 25k+ I will be more than happy. And, of course, even after you burn through a good portion of the first baffle, it's not like it's just "lights out" for the can.

Definitely argues that an SBMB being required to preserve the longevity of the can is fairly overblown. At that point, you're going to be losing far more volume from carbon buildup than from erosion.

ETA: Speaking of which, have you made any attempt at cleaning it out? I've been figuring I'll eventually need to find an ultrasonic cleaner I can stick it in vertically to deal with some of the internal buildup.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/283538/59234831_1270801169739818_1252900337438687232_n_jpg-927149.JPG

You've become obsessed lol.

Shoot it. Enjoy it. Forget about it. The things going to last a long time. If you clean it, it could speed up wear again. I think that carbon buildup probably helps protect the baffle, if anything.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

Shoot it. Enjoy it. Forget about it. The things going to last a long time. If you clean it, it could speed up wear again. I think that carbon buildup probably helps protect the baffle, if anything.
View All Quotes

Shh, people that own suppressors are talking.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

I don't know why you even buy them if you're losing sleep over baffle erosion. Lol

Just enjoy your can dude.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 10:10:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#26]
I don't know why you even buy them if you're losing sleep over baffle erosion. Lol

View All Quotes

Lol... take it easy there, stud muffin. It's just something to discuss. I'm certainly not losing any sleep and obviously if I were really worried about it, I'd be out buying an SFMB. Relax.

It's not like this thread doesn't repeat the same subjects over and over anyway.

BTW, carbon does fuck all to protect your first baffle... that stays almost clean from the pressure/gasses. It's further forward where it becomes an issue; it can pack the baffles and reduce internal baffle volume (not to mention adding unnecessary weight).

Just weighed mine and it's 19.5oz (new was 17oz, heh).
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Lol... take it easy there, stud muffin. It's just something to discuss. I'm certainly not losing any sleep and obviously if I were really worried about it, I'd be out buying an SFMB. Relax.

It's not like this thread doesn't repeat the same subjects over and over anyway.

BTW, carbon does fuck all to protect your first baffle... that stays almost clean from the pressure/gasses. It's further forward where it becomes an issue; it can pack the baffles and reduce internal baffle volume (not to mention adding unnecessary weight).

http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/knights.carbon.buildup.png

Just weighed mine and it's 19.5oz (new was 17oz, heh).
View Quote
Holy shit that’s awesome
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#28]
On another subject, I got my Geissele SSP in yesterday. Despite having to fix a fucking burst water main in my front yard (that was fun :\), I managed to get it installed and do a little dry firing. Gotta admit I'm slightly disappointed. There is a hint of creep and some definite grit just before the break. Nothing terrible, but it's there.

You don't really notice the creep if you pull straight through firmly, but the grit is still there. If you feather it, you feel both the creep and the grit.  A little surprised; my S3Gs and SSA-Es are all butter smooth and I've come to expect that from G triggers. Don't get me wrong, it's still miles ahead of most factory triggers, but for a trigger that retails for $240... Of course, I didn't pay anywhere near that ;p.

It also has a slight blem in that some of the black finish appears to have "dripped" on the forward engagement surface:

The pull is a bit shorter than on my S3Gs, with about twice the length of reset. If they could combine the short pull of the SSP with the short reset of the S3G, they'd have one hell of a fast trigger (not that the S3G isn't fast). I take it that was the original concept back when it was labeled the "Super Speed Precision." For whatever reason, that design created reliability problems they apparently couldn't fix, leading to the weird halted release, redesign, and name change to "Single Stage Precision."

Anyway, the pull weight seems right on to the advertised 3.5lbs, maybe even closer to 3lbs. I'll probably keep it, but I think I'm going to be sticking with S3Gs in the future. My main complaint is the grittiness (the creep is pretty minor), but I'm hoping that'll smooth out after a few thousand rounds. If that's the case, I might change my mind after getting used to it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 12:48:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: smitty_007] [#29]
Can someone shoot me a list or a link to a list of VFGs/Grip Stops that are Block II correct?  Please and thank you
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 12:53:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By smitty_007:
Can someone shoot me a list or a link to a list of VFGs/Grip Stops that are Block II correct?  Please and thank you
View Quote
KAC broom handle, Tangodown full size or stubby, seen some Magpul VFGs. AFG, AFG2, B5/Lanco grip stop. Among others

But if you can't pick one from that list, then shame on you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#31]

KAC broom handle, Tangodown full size or stubby, seen some Magpul VFGs. AFG, AFG2, B5/Lanco grip stop. Among others

View Quote
Thank you, sir!  Lol, fair enough.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:00:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 100roundclipazine] [#32]
Su230 now and ditched the wmx for a badass desert sand brown m600c
Also shout out to arisaka, the new scout offset mount is the shit
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:06:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#33]

View Quote
I think at one point I put it in a glass jar full of that CLR cleaner stuff to see what it would do.  It did a decent job but not sure if even needed.
It weighs 1 lb 4.4 ounces now so probably a few ounces heavier than it came from the factory but it's a gradual increase so you don't notice it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#34]
On another subject, I got my Geissele SSP in yesterday. Despite having to fix a fucking burst water main in my front yard (that was fun :\), I managed to get it installed and do a little dry firing. Gotta admit I'm slightly disappointed. There is a hint of creep and some definite grit just before the break. Nothing terrible, but it's there.

You don't really notice the creep if you pull straight through firmly, but the grit is still there. If you feather it, you feel both the creep and the grit.  A little surprised; my S3Gs and SSA-Es are all butter smooth and I've come to expect that from G triggers. Don't get me wrong, it's still miles ahead of most factory triggers, but for a trigger that retails for $240... Of course, I didn't pay anywhere near that ;p.

It also has a slight blem in that some of the black finish appears to have "dripped" on the forward engagement surface:
http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/04.28.19-G.SSP.Blem-01.jpg

The pull is a bit shorter than on my S3Gs, with about twice the length of reset. If they could combine the short pull of the SSP with the short reset of the S3G, they'd have one hell of a fast trigger (not that the S3G isn't fast). I take it that was the original concept back when it was labeled the "Super Speed Precision." For whatever reason, that design created reliability problems they apparently couldn't fix, leading to the weird halted release, redesign, and name change to "Single Stage Precision."

Anyway, the pull weight seems right on to the advertised 3.5lbs, maybe even closer to 3lbs. I'll probably keep it, but I think I'm going to be sticking with S3Gs in the future. My main complaint is the grittiness (the creep is pretty minor), but I'm hoping that'll smooth out after a few thousand rounds. If that's the case, I might change my mind after getting used to it.
View Quote
Have you shot Geissele an email about it? I imagine it would smooth out with some shooting, maybe a quick disassembly to clean/oil it a bit to help. I manipulated my SSA-E and it's definitely not lacking; definite break with no grit at all, but I've had it for a couple years.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
For the TD stubby, does it matter if its QD or not?
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 100roundclipazine:
https://i.imgur.com/SPMcIwB.jpg
View Quote
Thats a sweet mount. I never even noticed it on their site. I love my other Arisaka mounts.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
I really like this setup. Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:14:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhavin22] [#38]
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

For the TD stubby, does it matter if its QD or not?
View Quote
Doesn’t matter for block 2 but I like the ease of the QD
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Thats a sweet mount. I never even noticed it on their site. I love my other Arisaka mounts.
View All Quotes

Me neither, they are new and not talked about much. Lowest pro scout offset mount and clears an atpial easy

Originally Posted By sbye:

I really like this setup. Nice rifle!
Thanks! It feels perfect now even being less clone correct
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#40]
For those of you running the surefire tapeswitch between the rails at 9 and 12, are you just using the dual sided tape or is there a better way to secure it?

Link Posted: 4/29/2019 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
Build looks awesome!

What’s the story around the desert sand brown M600Cs? Are these available from standard resellers or is this another variant only issued to our military? Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:13:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 100roundclipazine] [#42]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

Build looks awesome!

What’s the story around the desert sand brown M600Cs? Are these available from standard resellers or is this another variant only issued to our military? Thanks.
View Quote
As far as i know these were available retail.
The only guys I see use them much were CAG on the 416s with geissele rails
Pretty old light. I think mine is 150 or so lumens
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Jlgil73:
For those of you running the surefire tapeswitch between the rails at 9 and 12, are you just using the dual sided tape or is there a better way to secure it?

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/40760670763_994a39531a_k.jpg
View Quote
I used Velcro. Worked for me for years
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#44]

As far as i know these were available retail.
The only guys I see use them much were CAG on the 416s with geissele rails
Pretty old light. I think mine is 150 or so lumens
View Quote
Ah, didn't realize these were an old version with less lumens. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Have you shot Geissele an email about it? I imagine it would smooth out with some shooting, maybe a quick disassembly to clean/oil it a bit to help. I manipulated my SSA-E and it's definitely not lacking; definite break with no grit at all, but I've had it for a couple years.
View All Quotes

http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/04.28.19-G.SSP.Blem-01.jpg

Nah, I don't really want to mess with sending it in, waiting, etc. Besides, I don't think it is particularly defective or anything. I'm not the first to notice that about the SSP; I've read several reviews that made the same observations of a bit of creep and grit. If it doesn't smooth out after some shooting I might reconsider. It's not a bad trigger by any means... just not quite up to the standard I've come to expect from G's 2 stage and hybrid triggers.

If I decide I just can't live with it, I can always return it to Brownells.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 12:10:33 AM EDT
[#47]
You had to ruin the pic with that black object in the upper right hand. Crop it out
Nice setup and gear
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 12:14:51 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm just here for the Bucee's patch.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

Ah, didn't realize these were an old version with less lumens. Thanks!
View Quote
Old but to be honest my favorite weaponlight ever.
Another pic for you.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 12:39:15 AM EDT
[#50]
How do you like the Spiritus Systems might fight chest rig?
Page / 1573
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1198 of 1573)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top