AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 580 of 1568)
Page / 1568
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 7:38:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanCheese] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ECPrevatte:

Not tracking correctly. Are you saying that they don't accept 5320's via fax or email or that they do and the examiner that said that is misinformed?

My faxed copy is sitting in my safe. So not sure how I am misinformed. I guess if they changed it in the last couple months.
View Quote

You're not.....last time I checked they accept emails/fax etc. so the agent was misinformed thus my response......he's misinformed!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AmericanCheese:

You're not.....last time I checked they accept emails/fax etc. so the agent was misinformed thus my response......he's misinformed!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Not tracking correctly. Are you saying that they don't accept 5320's via fax or email or that they do and the examiner that said that is misinformed?

My faxed copy is sitting in my safe. So not sure how I am misinformed. I guess if they changed it in the last couple months.

What confused me is because you said "they don't" while quoting the post saying that they no longer accept fax or emails. Thanks for the clarification because I'm about to submit my first one at the soon myself.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Make sure you mail two copies of the 5320.20 and a copy of your approved F1, they may deny you if you don't.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TNW:
Make sure you mail two copies of the 5320.20 and a copy of your approved F1, they may deny you if you don't.
View Quote

10-4.. Thank you..

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Good advice!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By jBoy723:
What confused me is because you said "they don't" while quoting the post saying that they no longer accept fax or emails. Thanks for the clarification because I'm about to submit my first one at the soon myself.

View All Quotes

He is trying to save face after making another incorrect statement. The only possible "they" is BATFE, and since the immediate above poster stated an examiner told him they no longer accept via fax, the "don't" can only apply to that.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
What are the requirements for the location on the .20? Does it have to be a specific address or just county, state?
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:22:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#8]
They want an address, and mode of transportation.  I think they're good for 364 days, so I usually specify that it's non-continuous, in terms of it being out of state.  Depending on who you get, they may want your cars plates.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By drewQ22:
What are the requirements for the location on the .20? Does it have to be a specific address or just county, state?
View Quote

I put my apartment address for my out of state location and had no problems. I'd look for gun ranges in the state/location you're visiting and put the gun ranges address if you don't have one to put.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:07:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanCheese] [#10]
Originally Posted By azoutdoorsman:
He is trying to save face after making another incorrect statement. The only possible "they" is BATFE, and since the immediate above poster stated an examiner told him they no longer accept via fax, the "don't" can only apply to that.  
View All Quotes

Nope.....once again you're completely lost.  Saving face would be back peddling after admitting to facebook stalking members in here, and retreating to your desert cave with your ankle biting lap dog Don't Burry Me (who by no coincidence has been MIA for weeks now after you bailed).  The jig is up dude, everyone in here knows what a complete dickhead you are and the majority of us in here are over your routine.

Lol I detect that as well.It's confirmed 100%. Not gonna AROCK anyone but from pics posted in a Facebook group I matched some members on ARF. The troll in that video (and other videos from the same channel) is an active poster in the clone threads here.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Settle down gentleman. We don't need to get this thread locked over an argument. Lets keep this on topic.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jparish62:
<a href="http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/jparish62/media/Mobile%20Uploads/liam-last-deployment_zpsosqymlbc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l519/jparish62/Mobile%20Uploads/liam-last-deployment_zpsosqymlbc.jpg</a>
View Quote

Empty (or nearly) mag.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#14]
<a href="http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/jparish62/media/Mobile%20Uploads/liam-last-deployment_zpsosqymlbc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l519/jparish62/Mobile%20Uploads/liam-last-deployment_zpsosqymlbc.jpg</a>
View Quote

Bro has a clip draw on his Glock!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:34:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I had an itch to reduce some drag and slim her down. We'll see how long it lasts.

CAR stock full time.
Removed rear CQD. Looks hot, but I never use it. It feels in the way all the time.
No more VFG
No more dual switch. It's one sexy ass switch, but bulky and uncomfortable to operate, and I've mounted it a lot of positions. No LAM anyway. The single tape at the 1:30 feels great.

Thanks to RJeff21 for the TD grip hookup. I know some of y'all hate the ergos of this thing, but I really like the feel.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AstraPat:
I had an itch to reduce some drag and slim her down. We'll see how long it lasts.

CAR stock full time.
Removed rear CQD. Looks hot, but I never use it. It feels in the way all the time.
No more VFG
No more dual switch. It's one sexy ass switch, but bulky and uncomfortable to operate, and I've mounted it a lot of positions. No LAM anyway. The single tape at the 1:30 feels great.

Thanks to RJeff21 for the TD grip hookup. I know some of y'all hate the ergos of this thing, but I really like the feel.

http://i.imgur.com/LkyOmLr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OaTCv4B.jpg
View Quote

Pat, your build configurations always look good. I took a similar approach by removing stuff. Couldn't agree more on the CQD rear sling mount - I ditched mine for the same reasons and it "feels" so much better now. I really, really wish I could run the TangoDown BG16, but after trying two different black ones, I realized my DD lower is out-of-spec. DD is more than willing to make it right - even going so far as to offer me a replacement SBR'd lower, cover the tax stamp cost, help expedite the process, etc., but in the end it's too much hassle (update my trust + valuable personal property insurance, downtime, lose my one-off QR code decal from Asmig ) So I'm stickin' with my genuine Colt A2 grip from Specialized Armament which took four different ones to find one that fit best.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By ABNglocker:
View All Quotes

That Marsoc dude is such a beta...I mean..look at that tan belt...
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:25:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By dangerdan:

View All Quotes

Bet he didn't get it off eBay in the last couple of hours.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:30:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dangerdan] [#19]

Originally Posted By Conspiro-Agnew:
View All Quotes

Bro, my grey and a half belt is so salty, it's white around the edges and the buckle has been painted 1775 times. And I still was the best squared away Marine at uniform inspections

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

Pat, your build configurations always look good. I took a similar approach by removing stuff. Couldn't agree more on the CQD rear sling mount - I ditched mine for the same reasons and it "feels" so much better now. I really, really wish I could run the TangoDown BG16, but after trying two different black ones, I realized my DD lower is out-of-spec. DD is more than willing to make it right - even going so far as to offer me a replacement SBR'd lower, cover the tax stamp cost, help expedite the process, etc., but in the end it's too much hassle (update my trust + valuable personal property insurance, downtime, lose my one-off QR code decal from Asmig ) So I'm stickin' with my genuine Colt A2 grip from Specialized Armament which took four different ones to find one that fit best.
View All Quotes

CAR stock full time.
No more VFG

Thanks man! I removed one of asmigs decals with a heat gun and razor blade. Came off and went back on just fine. Sucks to hear about your lower. Which area is out of spec? I'd take DD's help and get it swapped out. Sounds like it's reslly bugging ya.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Bro, my grey and a half belt is so salty, it's white around the edges and the buckle has been painted 1775 times. And I still was the best squared away Marine at uniform inspections

View All Quotes

Yeah, I was just making a joke cause I saw your post about the Manfroto tripod.

And, Omega rail, anyone?

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#22]

And, Omega rail, anyone?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Conspiro-Agnew/212a_zps3gk9r8qc.jpg
View All Quotes

And, Omega rail, anyone?

Omega Rail and SF 212a FH?  I'd bet that's an AFSOC rifle.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#23]

CAR stock full time.
No more VFG

View Quote

Looks great Pat!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Nope.....once again you're completely lost.  Saving face would be back peddling after admitting to facebook stalking members in here, and retreating to your desert cave with your ankle biting lap dog Don't Burry Me (who by no coincidence has been MIA for weeks now after you bailed).  The jig is up dude, everyone in here knows what a complete dickhead you are and the majority of us in here are over your routine.
View All Quotes

Lol I detect that as well.It's confirmed 100%. Not gonna AROCK anyone but from pics posted in a Facebook group I matched some members on ARF. The troll in that video (and other videos from the same channel) is an active poster in the clone threads here.  
Don't be mad cuz I'm smarter than you. Nice job AROCKing yourself. BTW, I've never met DBM, and don't live in Arizona

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Always loved that picture.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By RJeff21:
View All Quotes

And, Omega rail, anyone?

I was thinking that too, but I've only seen them with 14.5s in the past. Plus the Vltor stock makes it look like AFSOC. That is a sweet little rifle.

Reminds me of this rifle I had a while back:

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

And, Omega rail, anyone?

It is, he's a PJ from the 212th RQS up here at JBER.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:33:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#28]
I got a good dicking from the USPS  today. My ACOG was supposed to come too... At least the Warden came.

Switched on a different RIS II onto this one... I know it's not a clone...

Back on topic... Blasphemy?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I got a good dicking from the USPS  today. My ACOG was supposed to come too... At least the Warden came.
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/Thenightwatchman88watchman88/ded9f574c351ecb5d9fa82b354be82b9_zpsfaajreqc.jpg
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/Thenightwatchman88watchman88/e460ddd7f3a2635ba2977bcf2b5d323c_zpspiwcqjwn.jpg
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/Thenightwatchman88watchman88/508b6fbf924e75e96cac1da7fb73d21a_zpslaadt3h2.jpg
View Quote

I'll probably get flogged for this, but that first pic with the CQBR Block II build paired with the Surefire Warden blast diffuser looks pretty sweet! Thumbs up for sure!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#30]
It's going to stay on there until the SOCOM clears.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

how much you pay for it/ where?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By Logrus:

http://i.imgur.com/AcGd9gT.jpg?1

View Quote
Beauty.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By pbjunkiee:

View All Quotes

I'm going to snag the 762 mini from mile high.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:23:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#35]
Repost. Damn, why did I change this up?

Edit: When I first brought her home...

Many iterations since then...

You'd be correct if you thought...

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

This.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#37]
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/Thenightwatchman88watchman88/ded9f574c351ecb5d9fa82b354be82b9_zpsfaajreqc.jpg
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/Thenightwatchman88watchman88/e460ddd7f3a2635ba2977bcf2b5d323c_zpspiwcqjwn.jpg
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/Thenightwatchman88watchman88/508b6fbf924e75e96cac1da7fb73d21a_zpslaadt3h2.jpg
View Quote

I've already figured out what I'm doing with my warden.  Chopping the latch side off, and using it on a form 1 can.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 2:02:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#38]
Originally Posted By brodband8:

I've already figured out what I'm doing with my warden.  Chopping the latch side off, and using it on a form 1 can.

View All Quotes

That'd be pretty awesome.  I wouldnt mind doing that either.  How much smaller than a Surefire micro is it?

Is something going on with USPS?  Seems like they're shitting the bed more than usual.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#39]

That'd be pretty awesome.  I wouldnt mind doing that either.  How much smaller than a Surefire micro is it?
View All Quotes

Quite a bit actually.  That was my first thought was figuring out how to form 1 it into a micro lol.

I'm just more interested in the surefire mount, not really trying to replicate any surefire can out right now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#40]

I'll probably get flogged for this, but that first pic with the CQBR Block II build paired with the Surefire Warden blast diffuser looks pretty sweet! Thumbs up for sure!
View All Quotes

No flogging from me cause I think it looks badass as well.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks.  Makes me feel a bit better about having my AAC can in for service and all the CS reps seem to somehow miss my calls/emails.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 3:05:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JHFerero] [#42]
Void.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Nice paint job there feller.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 4:25:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Is something going on with USPS?  Seems like they're shitting the bed more than usual.
View All Quotes

They are having major financial issues, and getting hurt by Fedx and ups.  I will get tracking info that says delivered, but won't see it for 2 days.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#45]

They are having major financial issues, and getting hurt by Fedx and ups.  I will get tracking info that says delivered, but won't see it for 2 days.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:06:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#46]
Yeah I talked to several people and heard several different things... It's like dealing with the ATF. Now I have an ACOG Just floating around

I shoot this one all of the time... Really want it cut down to 10.0".
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#47]

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_542520Edited-2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_542520Edited-2.jpg</a>
View Quote

Edit with comparison pic.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_542520Edited-2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_542520Edited-2.jpg</a>

Done. See prior post.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

stock looks familiar, bro.

Nice! haha

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Done. See prior post.
View All Quotes

Done. See prior post.

They all look sex. Esp the pic 3rd down. What was your reaso for dumping the optic again?
Page / 1568
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 580 of 1568)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top