BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 154
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brodband8:
Here is my belt setup currently.  I have yet to get any real carbine/pistol class experience with it.  Mainly just draw practice at home and at range every now and again.  I am not sure if I have it adjusted wrong, but I have it to where I suck in ever so slightly to get it clipped together.

Even with my shirt tucked in any running, or jumping makes this thing ride up around my stomach.  Squatting down causes it to ride up too and I have to re-adjust it to get it back straight and where it needs to be.  What am I doing wrong?

I also am finding it very difficult to utilize my dump pouch.  Could just be the pouch I have?  It's hard to "find the hole" so to speak  

pics:

<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/6C22E8B0-B3DE-496A-BADA-5D70A6C687C2_zpsnvfkfuys.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/6C22E8B0-B3DE-496A-BADA-5D70A6C687C2_zpsnvfkfuys.jpg</a>

I also realize my Pmags are backwards, just stuffed them in for the pic.
View Quote

Your dump pouch is smiling at you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brodband8:
Here is my belt setup currently.  I have yet to get any real carbine/pistol class experience with it.  Mainly just draw practice at home and at range every now and again.  I am not sure if I have it adjusted wrong, but I have it to where I suck in ever so slightly to get it clipped together.

Even with my shirt tucked in any running, or jumping makes this thing ride up around my stomach.  Squatting down causes it to ride up too and I have to re-adjust it to get it back straight and where it needs to be.  What am I doing wrong?

I also am finding it very difficult to utilize my dump pouch.  Could just be the pouch I have?  It's hard to "find the hole" so to speak  

pics:

<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/6C22E8B0-B3DE-496A-BADA-5D70A6C687C2_zpsnvfkfuys.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/6C22E8B0-B3DE-496A-BADA-5D70A6C687C2_zpsnvfkfuys.jpg</a>

I also realize my Pmags are backwards, just stuffed them in for the pic.

Lol great...  Now what has been seen can NEVER be unseen.  Thanks!  
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]
My brother's dog's 1st line:

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SilkyJohnson:
changed my belt a little.  got tacos because i'll be switching between a 1911 and my new glock 20.  kydex by Armiger Solutions.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2hg7gab.jpg
View Quote

man, i love woodland..  
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:58:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MadMonkey] [#5]
My Volund Gear Works 2" Atlas came in today. I had to do some slight modifying to my Raven Concealment Taco subload and my G-Code duty rig, but I managed to fit them VERY tightly onto it along with my multitool and flashlight pouches, bottle corset and knife.

So far I REALLY like it. I won't be going back to the HSGI Slim Grip since I prefer to be able to switch between a velcro and a liner. So it'll be for sale I'll post pics soon.

ETA: This is the first time I had to use a vise to assemble a war belt

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:02:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SiVisPacem] [#6]
My updated 1st line:

surplus USMC MOLLE belt
TT double pistol mag pouch (2 G19 mags)
2x TT 5.56 shingles (PMAGs)
GemTech suppressor pouch (YHM Cobra 9)
Spectre mag pouch (Surefire G2)
D.A.R.K. Angel Trauma kit w/ shears behind it

Off The Grid Concepts MkIII OWB holster w/ RTI mount set on a G-Code RTI Wheel (Glock 19 w/ Inforce APL, threaded bbl, Meprolight adj night sights)
TT Fight Light Mini E&E Pouch Enhanced (maps, protractor, compass, Gerber multitool, pens, lighter)
ESEE-3
PIG Alpha Touch gloves
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's the Atlas.

(gotta fiddle with my phone or start using my actual camera, for some reason my pics look like crap now)

As I said, this is the first time I've used a vise to assemble a belt... the subload and duty rig are on there TIGHT I can grab the overlap at the buckle and hold the belt straight out and it'll only sag a few degrees, it's very stiff. Everything feels well-made and sturdy, just have to see how it holds up. It's going to the range on Thursday to find out!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my HSGI sure grip and cobra righers belt in the mail yesterday And mounted up my pouches.

How are you guys attaching the dump bags to the inner belt I was originally planing on doing that but  with what I have not possible.
Also need to find a new IFAK pouch as the one I have is a Molle ACS with snap clips and really wide.

Might change some thing still.
Add IFaK
Add fixed blade
Remove the one stacked pistol mag.
Move all the mags up one or two rows.
Change to a. Gcode holster so I can easily change between my pistols.
Move dump pouch to inner belt.

But as it sits now pretty happy with it and it comfortable. Stays in place fairly well except when bending over it rides up my back pretty far and doesn't really settle back down after what do you guys do to prevent that?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#9]

HSGI Sure Grip Belt
Blue Force Gear BooBoo Pouch (for small items that may be needed)
G-Code SOC Holster with Drop Leg (run on the inner belt, that was a bitch)
Gerber Knife
Blue Force Gear Dump Pouch
HSGI Bleeder Pouch (Olaes, HALO, Combat Gauze, Shears, Chemlight)
CAT in 1110 Kydex Holster
Two Tacos (Rifle/Pistol)
Multi Tool in Taco
RAT Strap

For basic range use and teaching, I use a simpler setup.

Platatac SICC Belt
HSGI Micro Grip Belt Panel on the inside
T-Rex Kydex Holster
Esstac Mag Pouches

My main belt is on version 4 or 5. I could not decide on how to go. Trying different things, re-rigging the belt, shooting some more, re-rigging, I finally got to this setup. At first I did not like the fat Sure Grip belt, which is why I got the Platatac on a Black Friday sale last year. I then ran that and it moved too much on me. I went back to the Sure Grip and was happy. Then HSGI comes out with the Sure Grip liner and it goes perfect on the Platatac, but I grew to love the bigger belt, so the Platatac became a simple range setup.

They both have a purpose and work great for what I need them to do.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:47:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Caeser2001] [#10]
I just got my HSGI suregrip, WOW, it is comfortable and worth every penny. If you're on the fence, GET IT!!!! Fast shipping from SKD as usual. Setup similar to the one above. What pouch is everybody using for a PVS 14?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MadMonkey:
Here's the Atlas.

http://s4.postimg.org/h3x1l6ze5/20150324_220701.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/me20chjn1/20150324_220727.jpg

(gotta fiddle with my phone or start using my actual camera, for some reason my pics look like crap now)

As I said, this is the first time I've used a vise to assemble a belt... the subload and duty rig are on there TIGHT I can grab the overlap at the buckle and hold the belt straight out and it'll only sag a few degrees, it's very stiff. Everything feels well-made and sturdy, just have to see how it holds up. It's going to the range on Thursday to find out!
View Quote

Where did you buy your belt from? I did some googling, could not find anyone that actually sold it. Any help is appreciated. I think that belt would go great with MY Crye JPC. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:24:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DAIVIPAI2K5] [#12]
Originally Posted By JMC907:

Where did you buy your belt from? I did some googling, could not find anyone that actually sold it. Any help is appreciated. I think that belt would go great with MY Crye JPC. Thanks.
View All Quotes
Here's the Atlas.

That is one of Matts' belts from Volund Gearworks
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 4DAIVIPAI2K5:

View All Quotes
Here's the Atlas.

Awesome thank you!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Awesome thank you!!

View All Quotes

Here's the Atlas.

Awesome thank you!!

Beat me to it, thanks 4DAIVIPAI2K5

I took the belt to a drills class and it worked really well... I'm pretty sure this is the one I'll stick with. Next up is trying it with a liner instead of the inner belt, but I think it'll work just as well. I'm impressed so far

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#15]

I took the belt to a drills class and it worked really well... I'm pretty sure this is the one I'll stick with. Next up is trying it with a liner instead of the inner belt, but I think it'll work just as well. I'm impressed so far

View All Quotes
Here's the Atlas.

Awesome thank you!!

No problem. I keep meaning to get one but money is tight so it is on the back burner.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Lohe:

How are you guys attaching the dump bags to the inner belt I was originally planing on doing that but  with what I have not possible.

View Quote

Isn't there an opening at the middle of the belt that gives you access to the inner belt? My beta Suregrip belt didn't have it and it was something that I recommended to HSGI and was implemented (my production belt has it). You can also cut the outter belt open (at the bottom) and access it that way
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:23:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MegaTarsal] [#17]
Double
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Guys, I need some help on a new holster for my new glock 17 w rmr and x300.   I run an hsgi belt and just purchased a safariland duty holster (I have an x300 light too btw). I can run the rmr with that holster so I'm looking for a simple kydex solution or something similar.  I like the looks of something like the one in the link below but how will that mount to the belt inside my war belt? Do I need an adapter?

I like the safariland duty holster because it sits a little lower without going drop leg.

Should I just alter the existing safariland holster for the rmr?

Thanks

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/products/kydex-gun-holster-with-light
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:47:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DAIVIPAI2K5] [#19]
Originally Posted By cschelk2:
Guys, I need some help on a new holster for my new glock 17 w rmr and x300.   I run an hsgi belt and just purchased a safariland duty holster (I have an x300 light too btw). I can run the rmr with that holster so I'm looking for a simple kydex solution or something similar.  I like the looks of something like the one in the link below but how will that mount to the belt inside my war belt? Do I need an adapter?

I like the safariland duty holster because it sits a little lower without going drop leg.

Thanks

View Quote

It wont work. The Safariland will do what you need so I a little confused.

If you want to run a holster like what is in the link you would have to attach it with these to the out side of your belt.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:35:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MegaTarsal] [#20]

If you want to run a holster like what is in the link you would have to attach it with these to the out side of your belt.
View All Quotes

Thanks

Thanks.  I'm not super tech savvy with pistols and holsters. I was just looking through the pages here trying to find something similar.

On page 123 of this thread there are several examples of similar holsters to that link that have an open top where an rmr could sit. I was looking for something similar but don't understand how they would mount to the hsgi belt.

Is cutting the safariland holster I currently own an acceptable and practical option?  Do people modify holsters to fit specific sights or red dots?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 12:29:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DAIVIPAI2K5] [#21]

Thanks.  I'm not super tech savvy with pistols and holsters. I was just looking through the pages here trying to find something similar.

On page 123 of this thread there are several examples of similar holsters to that link that have an open top where an rmr could sit. I was looking for something similar but don't understand how they would mount to the hsgi belt.

Is cutting the safariland holster I currently own an acceptable and practical option?  Do people modify holsters to fit specific sights or red dots?
View All Quotes

Thanks

I wouldn't hesitate to cut one, but I build them so that is probably why.

I'm sure if you look around or post a thread you can find out how to cut the SL holster to work with the rmr. I have seen one in the pas that was very simple looking. I don't recall where I saw it at tho.

Here is one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lrpFYy4hIU
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Current setup (without rmr).

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 3:27:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Halfbreed_83] [#23]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

Isn't there an opening at the middle of the belt that gives you access to the inner belt? My beta Suregrip belt didn't have it and it was something that I recommended to HSGI and was implemented (my production belt has it). You can also cut the outter belt open (at the bottom) and access it that way
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:
Originally Posted By Lohe:

You need a low profile dump pouch for it to work with a HSGI Belt.  I run a Blue Force Gear dump pouch on my 9'oclock underneath the webing and mounted directly onto the belt.  All I do is pull the exposed webbing, open it up, and it's ready.  It doesn't have the stiffness I would prefer but i don't use dump pouches often... but would like one there if needed.  Last pic is added to show the opening to inner belt.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 12:10:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: skyline223] [#24]

VTAC Brokos Belt / 5.11 operator belt
Blackpoint Tactical kydex holster/mag carrier
5.11 AR mag pouch and 3.6 med kit
Benchmade safety cutter
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 1:42:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazyWhiteGuy] [#25]
Snip
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Does anyone run a Blackhawk SERPA on their war belt? I did a class last year with just a pistol belt as my "1st line" and used a SERPA with the paddle attachment and it worked, but now I'm going on a "trip" this year and would like a proper war belt. Been looking at the ATS and a MOLLE attachment for the SERPA. Just wanted to make sure it would work before I spend the money. All I'll really be carrying on the belt is my M9, two pistol mags, one or two rifle mags, and a dump pouch. Might add some other stuff but it depends. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Blanco_Diablo:
Does anyone run a Blackhawk SERPA on their war belt? I did a class last year with just a pistol belt as my "1st line" and used a SERPA with the paddle attachment and it worked, but now I'm going on a "trip" this year and would like a proper war belt. Been looking at the ATS and a MOLLE attachment for the SERPA. Just wanted to make sure it would work before I spend the money. All I'll really be carrying on the belt is my M9, two pistol mags, one or two rifle mags, and a dump pouch. Might add some other stuff but it depends. Thanks in advance!
View Quote

I used Serpa mount plate like the one below to mount my issued Serpa holster to my battle belt. It worked well for me.  If you are going to transitioning it from your plate carrier, to belt, to paddle holster get this, it makes moving the holster infinitely easier.  

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

You'll find a lot of hate for the SERPA out there, with a lot of grounds.  Personally, I have transitioned from the SERPA to the various Safariland ALS or SLS options.  It just seems better to me.

Also, depending on what else you will be wearing on the "trip", the MOLLE SERPA mount might place the pistol too high.   Personally, when wearing an IOTV, anything that sticks above the top of the belt (like M4 Mags) smashes into the bottom of the vest and is uncomfortable.  The same for the holster, I need at least a duty-drop UBL to get a clean draw. I'm 5'10" with a medium IOTV for reference.

Of course, different stuff works for different people, and if you where to be in a plate carrier, that changes everything.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll be wearing a PIG PC. I've been using SERPAs for a while and I've always liked them.  I'm open to looking into new things, though.  But I would feel better if it had retention... Other than a strap or something.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#31]
I'll be wearing a PIG PC. I've been using SERPAs for a while and I've always liked them.  I'm open to looking into new things, though.  But I would feel better if it had retention... Other than a strap or something.
View Quote

For experimenting, check out a Safariland 6004. That is there older SLS hood system on a drop leg, but they can be found used for the M9 cheap.  I bought one a few years ago for $18 shipped, then spent another $10 on a UBL.  Of course, if you want to be able to transfer the holster's platform, there are different options that all cost more money, and I am still trying to weigh the different pros and cons of each.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 5:40:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scrub74] [#32]

What are you using to attach that kydex holster to the MOLLE?
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

This is a safariland 6378 ($50 on eBay) with a ubl belt loop. Worked well for me at the class I used it in.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By scrub74:
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q713/bedouin2w/gear/DSC01541_zpsnwfvdnr2.jpg

What are you using to attach that kydex holster to the MOLLE?
View Quote

Molle Loks
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dunny:

This is a safariland 6378 ($50 on eBay) with a ubl belt loop. Worked well for me at the class I used it in.
<a href="http://s839.photobucket.com/user/donovanmb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/185D1BE7-AC12-4087-AA6D-95A329F37C4C.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz315/donovanmb/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/185D1BE7-AC12-4087-AA6D-95A329F37C4C.jpg</a>
View All Quotes

<a href="http://s839.photobucket.com/user/donovanmb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/185D1BE7-AC12-4087-AA6D-95A329F37C4C.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz315/donovanmb/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/185D1BE7-AC12-4087-AA6D-95A329F37C4C.jpg</a>

That's a steal
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:13:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blanco_Diablo] [#36]

View All Quotes

Nice! Is that an ATS belt, as well? I imagine you just attached the belt loop to the inside belt?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Very nice!  I need to go down in the basement and display mine.  Is that a USGI 1911 in the holster too?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Very nice!  I need to go down in the basement and display mine.  Is that a USGI 1911 in the holster too?
View Quote

Thanks!  And its a Colt 1991A1 but shhhh
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#40]
" />

Details:

ITW Cobra Polymer Male and Female Buckles

Condor Coyote Tan Tactical Belt

Condor Multicam Battle Belt

ATS Multicam Suppressor Pouch

Condor 3-Fold Mag Recovery Pouch

Condor Multicam Gadget Pouch

Condor Multicam Rip-Away Lite EMT Pouch

Spartan Blades Harsey Model II w/ my rough custom kydex sheath lol

Safariland M&P45 FDE GLS Holster w/ Low Ride Adapter

Condor Coyote Tan Double Pistol Magazine Pouch

....going to add HSGI Multicam Double Decker Pouch and TYR Multicam Surefire Suppressor Pouch
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Nice! Is that an ATS belt, as well? I imagine you just attached the belt loop to the inside belt?
View All Quotes

Hsgi suregrip
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:39:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#42]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:

No worries...my 1911 isn't a USGI either (Springfield 1911 A1 milspec).  So I use my Victory revolver instead.

Pic thread (genuine WWII issue belts and pouches, repro holster.  WWII era Springfiled M1 and S&W Victory revolver, 1943 dated UFH bayonett).

Modern budget belt.

TAG Belt, Condor admin pouch (med kit), Condor dump pouch, unknown double Glock mag carrier and knife carrier (SOG Trident), Blue Force Single AR mag pouch, unknown Glock holster, some moral patches because I'm a Tier 1 low speed high drag civilian keyboard commando.  

Paid $60 for the complete belt used sans AR mag pouch and med kit contents, which I already had.  With AR mag carrier and moral patches still < $100 invested.  I'm sure like all things it will snowball from here.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:55:21 AM EDT
[#43]
The belt setup I'm finally happy with after 6 years of playing with belts.

Volund gearworks g-hook belt
ESEE izula in azwelke sheath mounted on the front
Emdom IAP pistol pouches with down range gear malice clip belt keeper
Emdom IAP ar mag pouch with just regular malice clips
And a variety of holsters depending on which gun. The emdom pistol pouches support all of them
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Who did the multicam job on your ALS?
Looks awesome!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Liquid gun works does holsters in Multicam and other patterns for $20
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Puszczyk90:
Liquid gun works does holsters in Multicam and other patterns for $20
View Quote

Sweet!
Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Local guy in Pittsburgh hydro dipped it for me, think he charged me $32
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I have a g19 Serpa with FDE molle attachment I'll sell for like $30 let me know

My 2 "war belts"
I find myself using the lite rig far more
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By hatexoc:
I have a g19 Serpa with FDE molle attachment I'll sell for like $30 let me know

My 2 "war belts"
I find myself using the lite rig far more
<a href="http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/hatexoc/media/0EF46F1C-C69A-420A-83DF-A71ADB9C17C1_zpsb4eivpqg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/hatexoc/0EF46F1C-C69A-420A-83DF-A71ADB9C17C1_zpsb4eivpqg.jpg</a>
View Quote

Already have  G19, M9, and HK P30 SERPAs so really just need the MOLLE attachment. Appreciate it, though.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#50]
New range belt:

Stormrider Gear Overlord & Underlord
http://www.stormridergear.com/collections/stormrider-system

All I can say is "Wow", Jeni knows how to make a belt. I plan on ordering another in black to replace my aging duty belt for work. The under and overbelt are velcro'd so the system is keeperless so I don't have to keep track of my beltkeepers anymore. So far the only downside to the belt is that it is so well built and stitched that the webbing is so tight that it is hard to get the clips through it. There is no play at all. I had to bend the belt inward and use a screwdriver to get enough clearance to thread the malice clips through. The big obnoxious logo is a velcro backed PVC patch, so you can take it off. The only other downside is price - It's expensive but IMO the quality and craftsmanship were worth the price and I do not regret spending the money.

FNS-9 holster is Bladetech and the S&W Model 14 holster is a OHS by G-Code, both are attached to the belt by G-Code's RTI rig which is pretty bitch'n. I got tired of taking apart my belts when swapping guns and this RTI system seems to be the way to go. I plan on converting my duty belt and Safariland 6395, which is my preferred holster, over to the RTI so I can use the holster when I shoot. I plan on buying 3 more TRI wheels and taco adapters so I can switch the belt from all pistol mags to rifle mags.

The downside to this setup is that the RTI wheel is made for 3 rows of web, and the belt only has two. This allowed for the unit to move up when drawing. Easily enough remedied with some zip ties. If i feel like getting crafty later I made make a more (or should I say "less") sightly kydex shim to take up the space where the 3rd row of webbing would be on the adapter

Page / 154
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top