Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I told you what I did you guys would make fun even more than you have now lol. I stood on my brick wall and walked on it till I got to the back yard, then I called out for it and she came up like a sweetheart. I really didn’t want to kill a dog today.
View Quote

You did good, from the pic she appeared super friendly . Contrary to popular belief they're not all baby killers
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
My friends pitt was super friendly for years.
Jumped up and bit my kid in the face the other day totally unprovoked and out of the blue.
He's 14... he'll have scars.
I'd just told him a few days before that I shoot every one of them I can...you should do the same.
So should the mother of the 2 year old that I took care of in the emergency room last week.
Ripped her nose and upper lip off and exposed the skull in 3 places.
The mom just kept crying and saying "we raised her from a puppy, she'd never do this".
Fuck off mom, you daughter is disfigured for life.
I'm sure she's just like the Pitt owners here...talking shit until it happens to them.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dibs on guns and ammo.
View Quote

dibs on optics
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sweep the pitbull menace away.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Never understood the attraction. Such a butt ugly breed. Why not get a real American dog like a German Shepherd or Golden Retriever?
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Jumped up and bit my kid in the face the other day totally unprovoked and out of the blue.
I'd just told him a few days before that I shoot every one of them I can...you should do the same.
So should the mother of the 2 year old that I took care of in the emergency room last week.
The mom just kept crying and saying "we raised her from a puppy, she'd never do this".
I'm sure she's just like the Pitt owners here...talking shit until it happens to them.
View Quote

Damn I’m sorry to hear about your son. I hope he heals up and has no other long term affects from it.

But there’s no way I’m just going to discharge a weapon at a dog that isn’t doing anything to me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Aww, she looks sweet.  Give her scritchies on her ears and feed her a baby from me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#8]
It looks a little too alive.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Should sign the dog up for school
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Never understood the attraction. Such a butt ugly breed. Why not get a real American dog like a German Shepherd or Golden Retriever?
View Quote

I'm not an APBT guy, I've always had Boxers but neither of those breeds you mentioned are American
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Am I invited to your funeral?
View Quote

OP, if you don't invite your friends to your funeral, they won't invite you to theirs.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Arfcomers talk about pit bulls in the EXACT same way libs talk about gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Walk up to the dog and offer your bare neck to show the dog you mean no harm.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#15]
We had a brindle Staffy for a few years. Someone found him as a stray and we ended up with him to keep him from going away to get the needle. He was big and strong. He was also a big baby. Look at him cross and his feelings would get hurt. Little kittens kicked his ass. Very personable. Loved attention. We had to eventually put him down when his legs stopped working.

Would I intentionally go adopt a Pit? No. Not really my style. But he was a good boy from day one and never showed any signs of having bad tendencies. Maybe we got lucky.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You did good, from the pic she appeared super friendly . Contrary to popular belief they're not all baby killers
View Quote

Not all Muslims want to kill Americans !

Muslims with Pitbulls !!!

Asymptomatic Covid19 Antifa Muslims with Pitbulls !!!

Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#17]
The pup found you, it was meant to be!
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#18]
10mm is the best mm.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Might actually be a staffy. Mine is 10 and he hasn't killed anyone. Then again I don't beat him and I didn't buy him in Compton.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:17:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Pit just attacked and killed a seven month old near me. It was the family dog. Shit dogs
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The pup found you, it was meant to be!
View Quote

Definitely not lol
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yep it was the neighbors. Luckily I knocked on a couple doors. They answered just as animal welfare pulled up.

At first I was a little timid going up to her. My dumbass grabbed a broom to use as my protection didn't want to kill a dog today. She was very nice.
View Quote
Pro tip.  Despite what GD says, most of them are very friendly.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No shit. Hong Kong protests, COVID-19, and now its raining fucking pit bulls
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome back 2020.

No shit. Hong Kong protests, COVID-19, and now its raining fucking pit bulls

Open up Steven.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:03:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I was expecting something really dangerous... like a new BBQ pit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:53:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Dang! A guy in another thread knows a woman that can arrange all of your rocks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:06:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Arfcomers talk about pit bulls in the EXACT same way libs talk about gun owners.
View Quote

Except we're right and they're wrong/left.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol!
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:33:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:35:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, and excuse me, but where is your mask?
Theres a lot more naive faggots here, than you may have thought.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pit just attacked and killed a seven month old near me. It was the family dog. Shit dogs
View Quote

Thats terrible!
Got a link to the story?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:57:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Wife and I have 3 kids at home, no way a pit jumps in to my yard, I dont deliver it to the owner in a cardboard box. Not gonna take a chance on the owner letting it out again, and maybe it comes back, when the girls are playing with Barbies in the yard . I dont give a fuck about all the apologist screeching I am sure to hear. No hesitation, no questions, done and done, call to the sheriff and have a coke.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:06:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Looks like a nice dog, but how did it get away from your neighbor and them not look for it?
Dangerous pattern.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:09:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wife and I have 3 kids at home, no way a pit jumps in to my yard, I dont deliver it to the owner in a cardboard box. Not gonna take a chance on the owner letting it out again, and maybe it comes back, when the girls are playing with Barbies in the yard . I dont give a fuck about all the apologist screeching I am sure to hear. No hesitation, no questions, done and done, call to the sheriff and have a coke.
View Quote
I support this. I know of 2 pits that were incredible sweet dogs according to the owners and just snapped. Childrens faces ripped to shreds will change people's minds.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:12:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Good pupper.

Need better virus for hoomans.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

What if I told you Arfcom is controlled opposition?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:44:39 AM EDT
[#37]
In before we all literally die.
You've killed us all, OP
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:56:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Thats a pit.

Looks like a sweet female. Mine makes the same face and is the most passive, mild mannered animal I've encountered.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not to mention that they couldn't even tell you what a pit is, and have no way of knowing if this dog or any other random mutt is one.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 6:27:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Let's hope it is harmless
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I support this. I know of 2 pits that were incredible sweet dogs according to the owners and just snapped. Childrens faces ripped to shreds will change people's minds.
View Quote

Argument btfo

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Not a fan of pit bulls, but it's cute.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I am disappoint...

I was expecting a sink hole thread not another Arfcom puppy brigade thread.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#44]
SSS.

Edit op failed each one
Even as far as posting about it online.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#45]
How tall is your fence/gate?  Did it go over it or under it?

Our fence is 6' and I have it pretty well sealed off at the bottom and I still scope out the yard for 2 or 4 legged things that shouldn't be there before I let the dogs out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#46]
What a happy looking guy!  Looks like my girl.  She doesn't have a bad bone in her body.  All licks, wags and cuddles.   I literally never met a sweeter dog.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How tall is your fence/gate?  Did it go over it or under it?

Our fence is 6' and I have it pretty well sealed off at the bottom and I still scope out the yard for 2 or 4 legged things that shouldn't be there before I let the dogs out.
View Quote

My brick wall is pretty tall but he jumped over my 3 1/2 feet tall gate. Going to have to see how I can eliminate the problem before it happens again, and by eliminate the problem I don’t mean going over to my neighbors and shooting the dog.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Looks like my land shark, only smaller
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

That almost makes sense
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just like a rattlesnake that doesn't always rattle before it strikes, a pit looking at you nicely may tear your throat out.

Not really joking, had a case representing the family of an 8 year old that often played with the neighbor's pit bull, until came that fateful day.  Kid looked like Frankenstein after the surgeries.  Literally, another inch and the kid's manhood would have been torn off.

What's that story about a guy putting the rattlesnake in his pocket, or the frog carrying the scorpion across the water...
View Quote

Had a girlfriend that had scars from a Pit attack when she was 2.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top