BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you on drugs?  That has nothing to do with my analogy.  My analogy is people being hired to do their job who refuse to do it adequately because they are angry at their boss.  Either do it to the best of your ability or quit.  If you find that you can no longer do your job, then gracefully resign.  Burn no bridges.  Hire in somewhere else where you can be effective.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:If you want to go with wacky analogies....

You design the most perfect bridge in the world. Guy jumps off it and commits suicide. You go to jail for murder.

Are you on drugs?  That has nothing to do with my analogy.  My analogy is people being hired to do their job who refuse to do it adequately because they are angry at their boss.  Either do it to the best of your ability or quit.  If you find that you can no longer do your job, then gracefully resign.  Burn no bridges.  Hire in somewhere else where you can be effective.
It's not that they are angry with their boss. It's that their boss could toss them in prison or press the death penalty for doing their job. All the policy and training I have seen says that when someone takes your taser and uses it on you, that's a deadly threat and you're fully justified to use deadly force to stop that threat.

In my opinion, they have a DUTY to walk out on those fuckers.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You won't understand this, but I'll just throw it out there: What if you love your job? You love the people you serve? You truly want to be a force for good in their lives, and have done so for years or even decades?  And then along comes some cocksucker of a prosecuting attorney, and an even greater cocksucker of a mayor, who unilaterally decide that you should be treated like a criminal for just doing that job you love?  What if you don't WANT to relocate away from the places and people that you love?  What if you would rather try to get rid of those two cocksuckers who have made it downright dangerous for you to do your job to the best of your ability?  What do you do?  Apparently, if I'm to take your advice, I quit, move, and take up a new career as a printer repairman or some-damn-thing.  

Most people would rather fight for what they hold dear.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Because 65 year old bodies don't fare well with chasing and fighting with 25 year old meth monkeys fresh out of prison.
View Quote

But by the time one is that old they are command, so not fighting meth monkeys.  Even at 45 years of age, you are at least a sergeant, right?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your analogy highlights a lack of knowledge. I've worked many different jobs including LE.  Folks who have not worked LE have great difficulty understanding how different it is compared to other jobs.

POLITITIONS make the laws/ordinances that LE are tasked with enforcing. ADMINISTRATORS make policies dictating how the enforcement takes place. "Officer discretion" is generally misunderstood and overrated by the public. In many situations Officers are mandated by administration/policy to enforce (or not enforce) certain things in a particular manner. Those administrative dictates are politically driven, typically by pressure from outside the department.

I'm not an engineer so there isn't anyway for me to create an appropriate analogy. I do know that engineering for a bridge involves math and specifications that are scientifically established. If politicians or bosses change the appearance/span/materials/etc of a bridge, THEY have to abide with whatever engineers say the new design requires.

An appropriate analogy comparing bridge engineering to LE would be something like the Mayor telling engineers what materials and constructions to use even though the bridge won't be safe and durable. Then blaming engineers for problems and holding the engineers criminally liable for issues like suicides, etc.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Btw, I work in IT, PM's are frequently the least useful and knowledgeable people I deal with, even worse than H1B's in many cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old are you danny? Early to mid twenties?

63.  Project Manager for multi-million dollar projects every year for products you probably own.  My degree is in Computer Engineering.  You?

Does Computer Engineering even count towards a PE?

Btw, I work in IT, PM's are frequently the least useful and knowledgeable people I deal with, even worse than H1B's in many cases.
If the PM understands that he doesn't NEED to know as much about IT as the guys who work for him, it's ok.  When he thinks that he does know more and has to PROVE it, constantly, then it becomes torture.

I am headed for PM world.    My career has been arcing that way with influence from the NG.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Agree.  So then resign and move somewhere else.  You don't refuse to do your job and risk the lives of innocent people just because you are butthurt.  Either do your job or quit, just like everyone else in America.  Or probably the world for that matter.

Just read on CBS:  "Prosecutors across the country are defying cozy relationships with police, swiftly charging officers. Progressive prosecutors ushered into office on promises of overhauling the criminal justice system are throwing their weight behind proposals to scrap laws that conceal police records from the public and barring prosecutors from accepting campaign cash and police union endorsements."

You've paid the Left, via the police unions, to have your sins covered up for decades.  Perhaps not any longer.
View Quote

Progressive prosecutors.
LOL
Cozy relationship
LOL
Your post is full of misinformation. But then you're quoting the MSM, so no surprise there
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone have any first hand information or sources that show reduced apd presence or activity today?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't ingage with this.... individual... this is the same guy who will willingly enforce unconstitutional laws. And openly admits to being willing to enforce the safe act.
View Quote

I know who he is, I almost joined here about 5 Years ago just to challenge him on some BS, I probably would have been banned quickly.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let's see you deal with the welfare rats for 45 years. I've known a couple of guys flying a desk job who had to be dragged into retirement. Law enforcement is a young persons game that's hard on the officers personal life and hard on the body.
There comes a time when most of us who don't define ourselves by the job want to step back and live the life we've had to put on hold for so many years
View Quote

Fair enough.  Then why become a cop in the first place?  It's not like you don't know what you signed up for.  People can't wait to be a cop, then can't wait until they quit.  Someone here recently said their city has hundreds of applications for every ten or twenty slots.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh, the DA completely left out the part where Brooks fought with the cops.  I know that.  We all know that the DA is a sack of sh*t.  You still have to counteract his claims.  I don't think they can all be discounted.
View Quote
That video I posted earlier goes a long way in that direction.

Brooks was so drunk he didn't know what town he was in. He denied passing out in the drive through line even when told it was on video...and he had passed out twice.

It goes on and on disproving the narrative he presented in his press conference yesterday. I'd wager his department won't be the one prosecuting those two cops...if, after the GBI issues their report, they can even impanel a grand jury willing to indict.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does anyone have any first hand information or sources that show reduced apd presence or activity today?
View Quote

Buddy is a MCCD officer. Said he spoke to his guys on night shift and said they seen very very little APD presence last night.

He is working now in that area and has not seen a APD car all day. GSP is still doing its thing tho on the highways.

Keep in mind he is mainly on the interstate so less likely to see APD but said he normally sees APD out and about.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You should seriously stop listening to people.  You are wrong on most of this stuff.
View Quote

I was listening to cops on GD lecture me on police retirement.    When I asked why don't they work longer I was told, "listen you a-hole, our retirement goes down after twenty years!  STFU, you don't know what you are talking about!"  But now you tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about when I quote real cops.  I'd be happy to link the thread and exact posts for you but since I am not a paid member I cannot search GD, only EE and something else obscure I think.  Very weird.  

See, when I don't know something I ask questions.  Then when I get answers from people who know, other people criticize it.  Fascinating.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Buddy is a MCCD officer. Said he spoke to his guys on night shift and said they seen very very little APD presence last night.

He is working now in that area and has not seen a APD car all day. GSP is still doing its thing tho on the highways.

Keep in mind he is mainly on the interstate so less likely to see APD but said he normally sees APD out and about.
View Quote
MCCD?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Lol

Jesus. You don't see the difference between a low risk physical job such as yours to being a LEO, FF etc.?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@dannylgriffin, in Florida it is 30 years to reach full retirement and you don't get medical coverage wen you retire.

Try again.

Listen, I asked about this a couple of weeks ago.  I asked why cops would retire after twenty years.  If they loved their job, like they say they do, why wouldn't they stay in it until they reach 65 years of age?  I'm an engineer.  I love my job.  I don't want to retire when I'm 45 years old.  That's stupid.  I was told by MANY cops that after twenty years your retirement starts declining!  So you need to retire ASAP.

So argue with arfcom GD, not me.  You may not have seen the thread.

Lol

Jesus. You don't see the difference between a low risk physical job such as yours to being a LEO, FF etc.?

Dude, paper cuts are really fucking painful.  Probably got PTSD from that one time the printer jammed, too.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey, bro, are you an engineer?
View Quote

Is Miami_JBT a cop?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

But by the time one is that old they are command, so not fighting meth monkeys.  Even at 45 years of age, you are at least a sergeant, right?
View Quote

Varies greatly by agency. In many cases, no. There's a window of opportunity when it comes to promotion or assignment to specialized outfits in most agencies. Many small agencies have no specialized units like accident reconstruction. If you miss promotion, you're stuck in patrol for the rest of your career
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fulton county and are PDs are on Broadcastify search zip code 30453 according to my son.  Zone 6 dispatch.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All those poor Autozones and Wendys.
View Quote

Save the Waffle House !
I used to live in ATL .
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Or I am a cop and do my job correctly and the DA charges me with MURDER

Sorry your examples do not work.
View Quote

Actually they do.  If there is a bridge failure, the engineer will still get sued, whether he was at fault or not.  Just like medical personnel.  Just like a cop.  So how is that different?  He'll have his day in court.  He'll get off, right?  No harm, no foul.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Don't ingage with this.... individual... this is the same guy who will willingly enforce unconstitutional laws. And openly admits to being willing to enforce the safe act.
View Quote

As usual, you misrepresent.
At least he thorough and accurate in your assertations
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

63.  Project Manager for multi-million dollar projects every year for products you probably own.  My degree is in Computer Engineering.  You?
View Quote

Quoted:

We'll see if Rolfe spends any time in prison.
View Quote

You went full on internet dick measuring contest?

Surely, if he does prison time, it will be the mark of truth and justice. Simply brilliant.

You lack the poise of such a distinguished gentleman. I actually believe you're a computer engineer though, because you don't seem to grasp how people work. I apologize to any other CE's in the thread, it's not a blanket statement.

Thank you sir, I won't bother you anymore.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know who he is, I almost joined here about 5 Years ago just to challenge him on some BS, I probably would have been banned quickly.
View Quote

I have no control over who gets banned.
If people can't stay within the code of conduct and get banned, that is on them.
Too many times I've seen people who apparently have poor self control flame out on the forum. That's speaks directly to their character and really makes me wonder what they're like in person.
It's possible to discuss things rationally and politely. That's what life is all about. Unfortunately there are people who expect the forum to be an echo chamber of their personal views and who want to portray anyone who's views differ from their own as the enemy. That kind of talk has more in common with the radicals occupying city blocks in Seattle than anything else
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Actually they do.  If there is a bridge failure, the engineer will still get sued, whether he was at fault or not.  Just like medical personnel.  Just like a cop.  So how is that different?  He'll have his day in court.  He'll get off, right?  No harm, no foul.
View Quote

Your worm is falling off your hook, you done been in the water too long with it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But is the  engineer likely to face a jury trial? Even if acquitted the officer is done in police work, your engineer can probably piss off to another firm in BFE.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh boy.......maybe all this "walking out" really did happen!!!???

Oh well, FUCK Atlanta.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
JUST IN: Every Atlanta police officer to receive a one-time, $500 bonus today as thanks for their hard work during protests and COVID-19:

Ha trying to buy them off for $500 each?

Fuck. That. Noise.

Oh boy.......maybe all this "walking out" really did happen!!!???

Oh well, FUCK Atlanta.

Based on what I've heard from sources close by, how the city is trying to spin it, and how the media is backpedaling, I'd say it definitely happened but they don't want it to spread or get worse.

Tonight may be interesting, or may be a complete nothingburger. But if theres any grumblings by tonight, the ghetto likely won't be unprepared this time.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Is Miami_JBT a cop?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Miami_JBT a cop?

He's el Federale de Estados Unidos de America, or so I heard from a source who wishes to remain anonymous.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He's el Federale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Miami_JBT a cop?

He's el Federale.
Nope. FDLE Florida statee
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nope.  FDLE. Florida statee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Miami_JBT a cop?

He's el Federale.

Thats the joke.

Someone said he's KGB too.

That someone also shall remain anonymous.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Thats the joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Miami_JBT a cop?

He's el Federale.

Thats the joke.

Overmahead
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Overmahead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Miami_JBT a cop?

He's el Federale.

Thats the joke.

Overmahead

Lol its from the chatroom last night.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#32]
A friend at APD says around 40% have walked with more to follow.  This is via the cop rumor mill so he said he's not sure it's accurate, but it matches his personal impression of the situation.

Local media and CNN trying desperately to protect their chosen one, mayor bottoms.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

But is the  engineer likely to face a jury trial? Even if acquitted the officer is done in police work, your engineer can probably piss off to another firm in BFE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on how he handled that drunk in public I would say that’s a good thing.
I don’t think he should go to prison for it but he should lose his job.

Edited
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Loving your job doesn't mean not getting burned out on the whole thing and taking what you had, and walking away and doing something different.
View Quote

Okay, I get that.  You are the first person to say that.  Now IMO twenty years isn't sh*t, but I've never been a cop, either.  But this is why I ask questions.  

Aside (disregard): I had a big blowup on Nextdoor about the #BLM movement.  All these Karens were posting about how BLM and how they were going to improve themselves personally and publicly, with twelve step plans and everything.  It was amazing.  One woman said she was looking for ways to advocate against police abuse.  I said, "great!  We've had some police abuse in East Lansing, which is right next door.  It's been in all the newspapers.  What have you done about that?"

I was called a Nazi.  

I posted about why blacks don't call the police on crime in their community.  As a white guy, I never understood it, so I asked a black guy and he explained it to me.  Then it made perfect sense.  Oh, then I was the KKK and a racist and the Karens wanted me double banned.  The local Nextdoor Lead threatened me about six times.  I said, "go ahead.  Everything I've said I've backed up with NPR and CNN."  After the sixth or seventh time she said, "who called you a Nazi?" and stopped accusing me and threatening to ban me and call the HOA on me.

Look, if I don't understand something, I ask questions.  People answer.  LOL at others who say that I don't know what I'm talking about when it is the people involved (like cops) who have given me the answers.  This is not something I am making up in my head.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just reinforcing that different career fields have different expectations.  He stopped spending much time on job sites in his 60's, had a partner who managed the construction side (and a foreman who is pretty much family, grew up best friends with my uncle and worked for my grandfather for decades).  

Most of the cops I see in their 50's or older are either command staff or are on special details like major accident investigations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@dannylgriffin, in Florida it is 30 years to reach full retirement and you don't get medical coverage wen you retire.

Try again.

Listen, I asked about this a couple of weeks ago.  I asked why cops would retire after twenty years.  If they loved their job, like they say they do, why wouldn't they stay in it until they reach 65 years of age?  I'm an engineer.  I love my job.  I don't want to retire when I'm 45 years old.  That's stupid.  I was told by MANY cops that after twenty years your retirement starts declining!  So you need to retire ASAP.

Lol

My grandfather didn't stop doing engineering work until his eyes got too bad in his late '80's to read the plans, even blowing them up on a monitor.

Well, I'll be sure to send a 80 year old cop to a DV call.

Just reinforcing that different career fields have different expectations.  He stopped spending much time on job sites in his 60's, had a partner who managed the construction side (and a foreman who is pretty much family, grew up best friends with my uncle and worked for my grandfather for decades).  

Most of the cops I see in their 50's or older are either command staff or are on special details like major accident investigations.

Yup. If people can slide into positions where there is very little contact with the public, normal working hours and the pay is good, they'll stay longer.

But, except for the rare areas that old guys can be station mouses, most people want out when they can, and are able too.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
When is the last time you had to go hands on with a customer, knowing that if it didn't go right, you could be charged with murder?
View Quote

I'm trying to figure out how to answer this without a CoC violation.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
MCCD?
View Quote

Semi Truck Police lol

Essentially under the same umbrella as GSP (GA State Patrol) but only go after semi trucks. Typically all drive Tahoes due to carrying portable scales. The ones that drive chargers are generally officers and do paperwork. The chargers are usually unmarked but some are marked. They also do bus inspections and crap like that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Dude, paper cuts are really fucking painful.  Probably got PTSD from that one time the printer jammed, too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.

Lol

Battery died on the calculator

Had to take a half a day.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's not that they are angry with their boss. It's that their boss could toss them in prison or press the death penalty for doing their job. All the policy and training I have seen says that when someone takes your taser and uses it on you, that's a deadly threat and you're fully justified to use deadly force to stop that threat.

In my opinion, they have a DUTY to walk out on those fuckers.
View Quote
Bingo.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't isn't a working condition I'd put up with
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I was initially against cop cameras but thank goodness they are standard now.

If not for the camera, the entire narrative would be that he was sleeping in a parking space but was executed by the cop for no reason at all.

Cop may be fried to save the city from riots but at least fair minded people know what really happened.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My grandfather didn't stop doing engineering work until his eyes got too bad in his late '80's to read the plans, even blowing them up on a monitor.
View Quote

You do what you enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:The courts have ruled more than once that the police are not obligated to put themselves between the general public and danger, so even if they "refuse to do their job", they aren't really refusing to do their job.  They are doing it exactly as standing law has prescribed.
View Quote

So a cop can go to work, sit in a Dunkin Donuts all day long, ignoring radio calls and squad car computer calls, drink coffee, and clock out eight hours later when businesses are getting looted and burned and people are getting attacked, raped, and killed, yet no harm, no foul?  Fascinating.  I guess being a cop is easier than I thought.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fair enough.  Then why become a cop in the first place?  It's not like you don't know what you signed up for.  People can't wait to be a cop, then can't wait until they quit.  Someone here recently said their city has hundreds of applications for every ten or twenty slots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see you deal with the welfare rats for 45 years. I've known a couple of guys flying a desk job who had to be dragged into retirement. Law enforcement is a young persons game that's hard on the officers personal life and hard on the body.
There comes a time when most of us who don't define ourselves by the job want to step back and live the life we've had to put on hold for so many years

I'll wager that 90% of those "hundreds" won't make the first cut, can't pass the written test, physical exam or criminal background check.  The rest will meet the paper qualifications only.  You won't see many college grads or those with 3-10 years military service.  Many looking for the blue welfare check.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:21:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Okay, I get that.  You are the first person to say that.  Now IMO twenty years isn't sh*t, but I've never been a cop, either.  But this is why I ask questions.  

View Quote

You're 63, right?
You've spent the bulk of your career at a desk, probably working M-F and some hours equivalent of 9-5.
Looking back, you can say where did the years go, no matter how many hours a week you work. Hindsight always compresses the passage of time.

Law enforcement is not a M-F  9-5 job. It just isn't. I spent most of my prime working years working 60-80 hours a week between the various jobs. It wears on anyone. No matter how much you love the career.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a Bridge Fails, then someone in the chain messed up, quite possibly the engineer.  In this case, someone died but there appears to be only one failure and that was Brooks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I build stuff.  Not an H1B in sight.  I don't think I've ever met an H1B in my life.  I was an engineer before I was a PM.  But enough about me.  How about you?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So a cop can go to work, sit in a Dunkin Donuts all day long, ignoring radio calls and squad car computer calls, drink coffee, and clock out eight hours later when businesses are getting looted and burned and people are getting attacked, raped, and killed, yet no harm, no foul?  Fascinating.  I guess being a cop is easier than I thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:The courts have ruled more than once that the police are not obligated to put themselves between the general public and danger, so even if they "refuse to do their job", they aren't really refusing to do their job.  They are doing it exactly as standing law has prescribed.

Even an engineer could do it.

Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top