BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Anything less than a DD, all pay and allowances, and some hard time will be a sham. We all knew that even if they did convene a Court Martial there would be no death penalty. They will have to convene a General Court Martial since Article 85 is a capitol offense. With any luck his stupid lawyer will think that he'll get a better shake with some Enlisted on the board. One can hope.

The lack of any comment or acknowledgement of this from the white house or the media will be deafening. Obama will never be asked question one about this. Court Martial will end and Obama will very quietly issue him a pardon a few months later. Certainly before he leaves office.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The Halfrican will pardon him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Early whisperings are he will likely get an other than honorable discharge and his sentence will be time served for the time he spent with his captors.  No jail time in the US and definitely not a firing squad.
View Quote

motherfucking goddamnit
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope his trial and death sentence are as quick as Major Hasan's was.  Oh, wait a second............

In other words, don't hold your breath.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think so, he may not be so bright but Valerie would not let Elizabeth be screwed like that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Assbag.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good, now he can pay for the lives we lost while trying to find his sorry ass.   FUCK HIM.

http://newsnyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IrE4yFdyv8.jpg

RIP, BROTHERS.
View Quote

Yep. I'd cover the Bastard with Pig Blood and turn him over to ISIS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Charged is one things, convicted is something entirely different. I have no doubt this is nothing but a show and I'd be highly surprised is he's convicted of anything.
View Quote

The evidence must be way beyond damning or he wouldn't even be charged, certainly not with charging alone making the statement that Obama traded terrorists for a deserter.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good, now he can pay for the lives we lost while trying to find his sorry ass.   FUCK HIM.

RIP, BROTHERS.
View Quote

Six good reasons Bergdahl should hang.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't think so, he may not be so bright but Valerie would not let Elizabeth be screwed like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The WH put all kinds of pressure on the Army not to charge him.

That vindictive, narcissistic SOB does not care about anyone but himself.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Good charge. Hope he does some hard time for it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIP, BROTHERS.

they matter not to this administration..........you're talking about an administration that has been firing blooded officers in the field in front of their troops, firing blooded servicemen in the field in front of their compatriots, and calls victims of a terrorist traitor on a military base victims of work place violence. Hell, our administration figures that they are suckers and probably deserve their fate for enlisting.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#15]
6 soldiers died looking for that POS

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

RIP, BROTHERS.
View Quote

Dont forget MSG Allen

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

tell me, is there any truth to the rumors that you do not want to be a prisoner in a Brig or Stockade due to the possible mistreatment by the guards? If so, I hope that if he is convicted he gets to enjoy the full experience.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#18]
So now all of us who knew he was a traitor and deserter will be proven correct. Oh and lets not forget the fact that we traded him for 5 terrorist leaders who have no doubt be the masterminds behind hundreds of deaths since they were released.

I bet if and thats a big if a republican gets elected to the White House he wont be able to tear the tag off a mattress without the democrats in congress threatening to impeach him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#19]
About time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#20]
About fucking time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So now all of us who knew he was a traitor and deserter will be proven correct. Oh and lets not forget the fact that we traded him for 5 terrorist leaders who have no doubt be the masterminds behind hundreds of deaths since they were released.

I bet if and thats a big if a republican gets elected to the White House he wont be able to tear the tag off a mattress without the democrats in congress threatening to impeach him.
View Quote

You have not been following what has been happening have you? No one in DC wants to be accused of politically lynching the the first American president ever elected who happens to be a person of color.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fuck that traitorous piece of shit.
View Quote

I'd love to know how he avoided a treason charge.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#23]
So we traded 5 top level Taliban commanders for a deserter and a traitor?

Why do I feel like we got stiffed?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Fuck Marie Harf

This POS has all the qualifications to be Secretary of State in 30 years.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#26]
FUCK YES BURN THE BITCH!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#27]
but he deserted with honor and distinction.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#28]
... good, fucking asshole
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So we traded 5 top level Taliban commanders for a deserter and a traitor?

Why do I feel like we got stiffed?
View Quote

we did not get stiffed, we got disrespected, the servicemen got disrespected, some of the service men got killed, our laws got violated, our citizenry got endangered, our allies got endangered, and the administration laughed it's ass off over the whole thing. In other words, business as usual for the Obama administration.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you, it is my birthday and this is a wonderful gift.

He would already have been before a firing squad in the early 40's.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#31]
When I was stationed on Camp Lejeune in the late 70's/early 80's we had a deserter/collaborator living on base. Robert Garwood, who supposedly fought with the VC against American troops.  

"The court-martial sentenced Garwood to reduction to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a dishonorable discharge. He was not sentenced to confinement." here
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Early whisperings are he will likely get an other than honorable discharge and his sentence will be time served for the time he spent with his captors.  No jail time in the US and definitely not a firing squad.
View Quote

He chose to go to his captors. So that shouldn't be taken up into account. Also was he even held by them?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck that traitorous piece of shit.
View Quote

That's not a nice thing to say about the current occupant of the "White Mosque"
He was just helping out his guys!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I hope his trial and death sentence are as quick as Major Hasan's was.  Oh, wait a second............

View Quote

Hassan can't hold his breath either.  LOL!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Didn't president Ford pardon or grant clemency to thousands of draft dodgers and hundreds of deserters?

If the Kenyan pardons Bergdahl he will likely mention Ford's pardons and Carter's amnesty.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While he was sentenced to death, he is still drawing plenty of breath.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Didn't president Ford pardon or grant clemency to thousands of draft dodgers and hundreds of deserters?

If the Kenyan pardons Bergdahl he will likely mention Ford's pardons and Carter's amnesty.
View Quote

I believe that was Carter.

1977 January 21
President Carter pardons draft dodgers

On this day in 1977, U.S. President Jimmy Carter grants an unconditional pardon to hundreds of thousands of men who evaded the draft during the Vietnam War. This Day in History
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Jimmy is pretty close behind Obungo as the worst President EVER.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Well it's about fuckin' time
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#41]

I don't think he is going to get Fifty Shades of Gray, sir.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Screw that. I hope he's executed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

President Carter pardoned all the Vietnam draft dodgers who fled the USA to Canada.

On this day in 1977, President Jimmy Carter, in his first day in office, fulfilled a campaign promise by granting unconditional pardons to hundreds of thousands of men who had evaded the draft during the Vietnam War by fleeing the country or by failing to register.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/7974.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Charged is one thing, convicted is something entirely different. I have no doubt this is nothing but a show and I'd be highly surprised is he's convicted of anything. There's no way this administration is going to let anyone prove that they were wrong about something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Charged is one thing, convicted is something entirely different. I have no doubt this is nothing but a show and I'd be highly surprised is he's convicted of anything. There's no way this administration is going to let anyone prove that they were wrong about something.

Quoted:
Quoted:

motherfucking goddamnit

These are about the worst buzzkills I've ever seen in my entire life.
I hope he shares a cellblock with Eddie Ray Routh, and the rest of the convicts are former .mil
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

1977 January 21

On this day in 1977, U.S. President Jimmy Carter grants an unconditional pardon to hundreds of thousands of men who evaded the draft during the Vietnam War. This Day in History
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1977 January 21

I mentioned Carter, Ford also did it, but they were required to do up to two years of community service.

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/big/0916.html

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:07:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
When I was stationed on Camp Lejeune in the late 70's/early 80's we had a deserter/collaborator living on base. Robert Garwood, who supposedly fought with the VC against American troops.  

"The court-martial sentenced Garwood to reduction to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a dishonorable discharge. He was not sentenced to confinement." here
View Quote

As I recall, Garwood was about forgotten about until 1978 when he showed up  publicly some 5 years after the US pulled out of Vietnam in January 1973.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#47]
The Five throwing every one under the bus
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope he burns. Or gets assfucked  5 times a day while he prays to allah for the rest of his miserable life. Rip to the soldiers who lost their lives for this disgusting creature, and god bless those that were injured in the same pursuit, especially the paralyzed man with the beautiful wife and daughter...Obama should be disgusted in himself.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Good.  Hanging or firing squad?
View Quote

Both?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Good. Fuck him.
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top