User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please explain how I was a "dick"??

Guy asked if he was free to leave, after he already received his warning.  Is there a double standard here on violating people's rights? I had no reason to further detain the guy and he made it clear he didn't want to speak to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a wonderful thing.  Everybody should assert their rights.

It's none of your business where I'm coming from or where I'm going.

I stopped a guy the other day for a minor equipment violation, brake light out.  Explained to the gentleman why I stopped him and per policy I couldn't simply release him with a verbal warning, that I would have to write him a written warning.  

Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going.  He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

Could have saved the guy 30 minutes as well as some gas.  All well

So he exercised his rights, and you were a dick to him. Awesome.  

Please explain how I was a "dick"??

Guy asked if he was free to leave, after he already received his warning.  Is there a double standard here on violating people's rights? I had no reason to further detain the guy and he made it clear he didn't want to speak to me.

If you werent a dick, you would have simply volunteered the useful info to him rather than making sharing it contingent on him answering a question that is a fishing expedition 99.99999999% of the time when it is asked by a cop.

Do you expect us to believe that when you usually ask that wuestion it is so that you can give useful traffic tips.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In on this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But, but, revolution man!!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it just "contempt of cop" when someone who is stopped for something petty, like jay walking, decides to assault the cop rather than produce ID?

Is it just "contempt of cop" when someone follows a police car around video taping them, and then throws a fit when the cop asks them what they are doing?

But, but, revolution man!!!  

#1, no. #2 yes. Why is this so hard for you to follow?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
They other day, during an arrest I had a couple "cop watches" show up. Angrily told me they were watching me. That it was their neighborhood. Dont know if they were video taping.

The suspect started laughing at them. I asked him if he knew them as he lived just down the street and has for the 13 years I've worked that beat. He said he never saw them before, which is strange since its "their neighborhood" and all.

During this time four or five locals walked by on the sidewalk and each time the "cop watchers" tried to drum up outrage. Each time the locals looked at them like they were retarded.

What the cop watches didnt know, because they were full of shit about it being their neighborhood, is I've worked that beat for 13 of my 20 plus years. I literally know every person they talked to, most of them since they were children and they all know me. Even though I've arrested some of them they will run across the street or turn their cars around to come and say hi and tell me about their families when they see me. If they see me arresting someone they dont say there's a cop fucking with someone. Everyone of them, including the guy I was arresting, if they saw me in a fight wouldnt think I was abusing someone. In fact most if not all of those guys would jump in and help me. Because unlike the two "cop watchers" I am a part of the neighborhood. I my not live there but I've invested 13 years there always treating people fairly.

I told the cop watchers they could come on a ride a long sometime for my whole shift to see how we do things. I doubt either will take me up on the offer though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So, you are an ......  If you were a considerate guy, you would have volunteered that info to him, saved him hassle and save congestion at the accident scene.  But since he disrespected your authority by reasonably assuming you,were justjust going fishing or flexing your badge which is what cops are doing 99.99999% of the time when they askwhere you are going, you kept that helpful info to yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stopped a guy the other day for a minor equipment violation, brake light out.  Explained to the gentleman why I stopped him and per policy I couldn't simply release him with a verbal warning, that I would have to write him a written warning.  

Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going.  He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

So, you are an ......  If you were a considerate guy, you would have volunteered that info to him, saved him hassle and save congestion at the accident scene.  But since he disrespected your authority by reasonably assuming you,were justjust going fishing or flexing your badge which is what cops are doing 99.99999% of the time when they askwhere you are going, you kept that helpful info to yourself.
Goes both ways, you don't wanna talk to me I don't wanna talk to you.  The officer was just exercising his constitutional right...
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In before the "talk smack on the internet because that's all we ever will have the nuts to do"  buthurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the "you can film me but don't get in my way" butthurt.

In before the "talk smack on the internet because that's all we ever will have the nuts to do"  buthurt.

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Smartphones haven't been around that long either. Back in the '80s I don't remember one single person whipping out a video camera or still camera on a stop or other interaction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I think he meant the career ending part of that quote.

Yes. Although I cannot get over how he thinks the Cloud has been around for 30 years.

Smartphones haven't been around that long either. Back in the '80s I don't remember one single person whipping out a video camera or still camera on a stop or other interaction.

The first time it happened to my partners was around 2002 and it resulted in a FBI investigation which was cleared up in record time. Literally like 3 hours from OMG what did they do to Oh, that explains it, duh, nothing to see here.

Since then I've only seen one youtube video of myself. An angry young man upset over a ticket I wrote him for transporting alcohol in his car when he was under 21-years old. video doesnt even show my face but its clearly my voice and I remember the stop. Co-workers found the video and showed it to me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The first time it happened to my partners was around 2002 and it resulted in a FBI investigation which was cleared up in record time. Literally like 3 hours from OMG what did they do to Oh, that explains it, duh, nothing to see here.

Since then I've only seen one youtube video of myself. An angry young man upset over a ticket I wrote him for transporting alcohol in his car when he was under 21-years old. video doesnt even show my face but its clearly my voice and I remember the stop. Co-workers found the video and showed it to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Although I cannot get over how he thinks the Cloud has been around for 30 years.

Co-workers, gotta love 'em!
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Goes both ways, you don't wanna talk to me I don't wanna talk to you.  The officer was just exercising his constitutional right...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...to be an ....., yes.  If he wanted to be a thoughtful consideraye person who wants to make  the world a better place than he would have said: "bro, if u r going that way, watch out for...."   But no, instead of just volunteering the info, he asked the infamous "where are you going" question.  

You wanna talk about butthurt, you cops get awfully buthurt whrn we dont act all honoroed and fawn when you ask us where we are going.  Dont deny the purpose,of the question, virtually always, is to fish for incriminating info.  Why are you upset at people who are well informed enought to know that a copasking them for info is not in their interests.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I definately wondered what they were looking for to find that. Wasnt bad guys. Nobody ever got a drunk off the road sitting at the station surfing youtube.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In for the "you can film me but don't get in my way" butthurt.
View Quote

Film me all you want, knock yourself out. Interfere in my traffic stop or scene, and we'll have a chat.

Simple really.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They other day, during an arrest I had a couple "cop watches" show up. Angrily told me they were watching me. That it was their neighborhood. Dont know if they were video taping.

The suspect started laughing at them. I asked him if he knew them as he lived just down the street and has for the 13 years I've worked that beat. He said he never saw them before, which is strange since its "their neighborhood" and all.

During this time four or five locals walked by on the sidewalk and each time the "cop watchers" tried to drum up outrage. Each time the locals looked at them like they were retarded.

What the cop watches didnt know, because they were full of shit about it being their neighborhood, is I've worked that beat for 13 of my 20 plus years. I literally know every person they talked to, most of them since they were children and they all know me. Even though I've arrested some of them they will run across the street or turn their cars around to come and say hi and tell me about their families when they see me. If they see me arresting someone they dont say there's a cop fucking with someone. Everyone of them, including the guy I was arresting, if they saw me in a fight wouldnt think I was abusing someone. In fact most if not all of those guys would jump in and help me. Because unlike the two "cop watchers" I am a part of the neighborhood. I my not live there but I've invested 13 years there always treating people fairly.

I told the cop watchers they could come on a ride a long sometime for my whole shift to see how we do things. I doubt either will take me up on the offer though.
View Quote

The biggest mistake I see cops making today is not getting out of their cars and getting to know the people around them. Too many just cruise by looking out.
One of the best tools I have seen being used is cops on bicycles. They talk to people and get to know them instead of just responding to complaints.

Some places it just isn't really practical to walk a beat, but even in the suburbs I worked in I could park and talk to people. It always amazed the guys I worked with how I could calm pissed off people just by listening to them and explaining things. People just want to know what and why, and to know someone cares enough to listen, even if you can't fix it.
I fix streets now and constantly run into citizens who are pissed about something. Simply taking a few minutes to listen to them and explaining why we do what we do and how and why almost always calms them down. People that get ignored cause the problems and complaints.
I may not have said that as clearly as I should have, but you get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

...to be an ....., yes.  If he wanted to be a thoughtful consideraye person who wants to make  the world a better place than he would have said: "bro, if u r going that way, watch out for...."   But no, instead of just volunteering the info, he asked the infamous "where are you going" question.  

You wanna talk about butthurt, you cops get awfully buthurt whrn we dont act all honoroed and fawn when you ask us where we are going.  Dont deny the purpose,of the question, virtually always, is to fish for incriminating info.  Why are you upset at people who are well informed enought to know that a copasking them for info is not in their interests.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you ever asked a cop why he asks that question?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:56:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why does a cop ask that question?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The biggest mistake I see cops making today is not getting out of their cars and getting to know the people around them. Too many just cruise by looking out.
One of the best tools I have seen being used is cops on bicycles. They talk to people and get to know them instead of just responding to complaints.

Some places it just isn't really practical to walk a beat, but even in the suburbs I worked in I could park and talk to people. It always amazed the guys I worked with how I could calm pissed off people just by listening to them and explaining things. People just want to know what and why, and to know someone cares enough to listen, even if you can't fix it.
I fix streets now and constantly run into citizens who are pissed about something. Simply taking a few minutes to listen to them and explaining why we do what we do and how and why almost always calms them down. People that get ignored cause the problems and complaints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right. Part of why beat integrity is a big issue with me. You have to own your patrol area. its a personal failure if someone from another beat has to handle something in my assigned area. My Lt is a big believer in beat ownership which is why we are issued cellphones and our email addresses are on our business cards.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is it just "contempt of cop" when someone who is stopped for something petty, like jay walking, decides to assault the cop rather than produce ID?

Is it just "contempt of cop" when someone follows a police car around video taping them, and then throws a fit when the cop asks them what they are doing?
View Quote

What is this "produce ID" when stopped for jaywalking that you speak of?  

Backpedal in 3

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So let me get this straight.... I'm the evil police officer because a citizen exercised their rights, decided they no longer wanted to be detained by me, question by me or talk to me, and I didn't choose to further detain the guy against his will??

So am I to understand it's okay to detain someone with no PC, reasonable suspicion, nothing if it works to the citizens advantage??  Perhaps I should have set a road block on the route that gentleman decided to take.  

Y'all are a hoot... You choose to exercise your rights, your rights aren't violated and still you bitch...

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

1. I'm looking for drunks and I want him talking to see if he is slurring his speach.
2. I saw him leave a drug dealers house and I want to see if he is going to tell me the truth or tell me a lie.
3. He was driving the wrong way on one way so he's probably a lost tourist and I want to get him back to his hotel before he causes an accident (my AO can be tough to navigate due to lots of one way streets and streets that intersect like spagetti soup).
4. its a juvenile after curfew and the words I want to hear are I'm on my way home or taking my friend home.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, being a bike cop you see things and hear things a guy in a car usually wouldn't. Plus, you can roll up on folks completely unseen and unheard. And one is very approachable on a bike. Most people just want to be heard and listened to.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

1. I'm looking for drunks and I want him talking to see if he is slurring his speach.
2. I saw him leave a drug dealers house and I want to see if he is going to tell me the truth or tell me a lie.
3. He was driving the wrong way on one way so he's probably a lost tourist and I want to get him back to his hotel before he causes an accident (my AO can be tough to navigate due to lots of one way streets and streets that intersect like spagetti soup).
4. its a juvenile after curfew and the words I want to hear are I'm on my way home or taking my friend home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

And if he just stares at you?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Backpedal in 3

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Backpedal in 3

Cop stops a person for jaywalking, asks person to identify themselves so the ticket can be written.  Person responds by refusing, and  by punching cop. Cop tries to take him into custody, person resists cop and eventually gets cuffed.  I don't think physical ID (like a Driver's license) is required, if that's what you think I meant.

Its the refusal to cooperate with a simple ticket writing exercise by being violent, not the show an ID card bit, that some folks think is just "contempt of cop".

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Lots of reasons.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

Curfew?

Jesus Christ.  What kind of progressive shithole have you created/decided to work in?

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would you prefer the term produce proof of identity so you can be released on a written promise to appear (citation)?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

So, basically you're fishing. Good to know.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

Cite him for the reason i stopped him as well as any other observed violations and send his mute ass on his way to wherever.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Cop stops a person for jaywalking, asks person to identify themselves so the ticket can be written.  Person responds by refusing, and  by punching cop. Cop tries to take him into custody, person resists cop and eventually gets cuffed.  I don't think physical ID (like a Driver's license) is required, if that's what you think I meant.

Its the refusal to cooperate with a simple ticket writing exercise by being violent, not the show an ID card bit, that some folks think is just "contempt of cop".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Backpedal in 3

Identify yourself and "produce ID" are not the same.  With that said, take the ticket, don't be THAT dumbass who gets his ass whooped and arrested over a jaywalking ticket.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:14:47 PM EDT
[#28]
El-oh-el
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Curfew?

Jesus Christ.  What kind of progressive shithole have you created/decided to work in?

View Quote

A very safe community where homes start at about $800K and top out at about $35M and people from around the world pay $3,000 a night for hotel rooms.

So yes, if your under 18 and out after curfew mommy or daddy is getting a call unless its for school, work or church.  Preventing one vandalism or teenage pregnancy at a time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fuuuuuuuck.

I hate road blocks.  I hate them with all of my being.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts
Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Fuuuuuuuck.

I hate road blocks.  I hate them with all of my being.

Yeah, I am glad they are not allowed in my state. Nolo, can you point me to any Constitutional challenges of them?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of reasons.

Of course. Good cops are expert fishermen. The patrol part in patrol car is an action verb.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#32]
1057, just answer this question: when you ask someone where they are going, what %of the time are you fishing and what % are you looking to help the fellow avoid a traffic issue?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
A very safe community where homes start at about $800K and top out at about $35M and people from around the world pay $3,000 a night for hotel rooms.

So yes, if your under 18 and out after curfew mommy or daddy is getting a call unless its for school, work or church.  Preventing one vandalism or teenage pregnancy at a time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Curfew?

You're doing God's work.

God bless America.

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know Police Officers like you.  Unfortunately not very many any more.

And none in Austin
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you message to a subject is: give up your constitutional rights to not engage in what is almost always a fishing expedition or I will be a dick.  

Understood.  Thx for being fairly clear.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You're doing God's work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Curfew?

You're doing God's work.

Their parents think so.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Of course. Good cops are expert fishermen. The patrol part in patrol car is an action verb.
View Quote

Thus, the reason why some (an increasing number, perhaps?) people don't want to play your game. Then it seems like you guys act surprised when that is the case and throw the book at these people, or do everything in your power to make their life a pain in the ass while you are with them. That's good policing right there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And none in Austin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And none in Austin

I like to think that most are still like that or will become like that as they mature provided they have good leadership. By leadership I mean veterens officers setting a good example, not their supervisors or administration.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I like to think that most are still like that or will become like that as they mature provided they have good leadership. By leadership I mean veterens officers setting a good example, not their supervisors or administration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And none in Austin

Amen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thus, the reason why some (an increasing number, perhaps?) people don't want to play your game. Then it seems like you guys act surprised when that is the case and throw the book at these people, or do everything in your power to make their life a pain in the ass while you are with them. That's good policing right there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Takes a lot more than that to surprise me at this point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Instances like this happen every single day, but are not as remarkable or salacious as to counter the "If it bleeds, it leads" headlines.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#43]
That pig was just waiting for the little punk to give him a reason....
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
1057, just answer this question: when you ask someone where they are going, what %of the time are you fishing and what % are you looking to help the fellow avoid a traffic issue?
View Quote

On "routine" traffic stops which make up 90+% of my stops, 5% or less.
On DWI investigations 100% of the time
On stops where I have reasonable suspicious criminal activity is going on 100% of the time

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Instances like this happen every single day, but are not as remarkable or salacious as to counter the "If it bleeds, it leads" headlines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Am I free to leave?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Am I free to leave?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I free to leave?

Yes, go long!
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#47]
"hey cool phone, you recording all this?".........................here ya go have fun
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you message to a subject is: give up your constitutional rights to not engage in what is almost always a fishing expedition or I will be a dick.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine answer is more selfish. If your not going to be inconvenienced, I don't want to volunteer information about a bad accident and have to stand there saying "I don't know" to the multiple questions that are sure to follow when it's obvious I'm not dealing with what I'm being asked about...  

No different than friends and family asking me, "What was going on at X, I saw a cop car driving with lights and sirens".    I don't know, don't care, not my AO, that wasn't my agency
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"hey cool phone, you recording all this?".........................here ya go have fun
http://www.frltexas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Process-Service-300x200.jpg
View Quote

Muwahahaha  
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Instances like this happen every single day, but are not as remarkable
or salacious as to counter the "If it bleeds, it leads" headlines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Instances like this happen every single day, but are not as remarkable
or salacious as to counter the "If it bleeds, it leads" headlines.

It's pretty shocking when your entire experience with the police is
three police cruisers stopping your teenaged self on the way home from
work at 9 pm, because being out that late is suspicious behavior.  Or a
cop showing up and threatening you with a disturbing the peace charge
because your neighbor, half a mile away called to complain that you were
cutting wood on a Saturday afternoon.  Or you were threatened with a
disturbing the peace charge if you didn't decide to let things slide
after you called the police when someone pepper sprayed your leashed dog
or hurled a beer bottle at your car as you were driving by.  Or got
pulled over after stopping at a stop sign and were told you blew through
it at at least 30 mph.  Or a cop shows up and demands to talk to every
single person in the house after every single house on the street
suddenly and mysteriously calls 911 and doesn't say anything.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top