BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those who've bought cans since May 1st, I hope you saved your receipts. Federal has a rebate right now which gets you a t-shirt, a hoodie, or both, depending on how much you spend.

I'm on my phone, or I'd post the link.
View Quote
Thanks, Glad I saved the recipts.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Counter guy at today’s stop said five people have come in today looking for the cans. I guess the weekend has the 9-5ers out looking for ammo.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hit another just now in West Palm.  Showed “Limited Stock” at $64.xx.

Turned out to be a can of XM193 instead for $70.xx out the door.

Killing it on this roadtrip
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
If you find cans of xm193 still marked at $174, ask the clerk to scan the price to check it.  I found cans of xm193 marked at $174 that rang up at $89.

I cleaned out Wally world at I-45 and Crosstimbers.  2 cans of m855 and 2 cans of xm193 for $89 each.  Brickseek said 6 cans of m855 , they had 2.

Thanks OP!!  My wife hates you but I love you - no homo
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those who've bought cans since May 1st, I hope you saved your receipts. Federal has a rebate right now which gets you a t-shirt, a hoodie, or both, depending on how much you spend.

I'm on my phone, or I'd post the link.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Brickseek said 3 cans. Was told one was sold before we got there. They were only able to find one more. Asked for market managers #, they would not give it out. Private#?
I guess their inventory was off? Called later as brickseek said out of stock. Manager (different) knew who helped us and said inventory was off and corrected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local Walmart shows nine in stock. Department manager says they don’t have any.
Ask for their Market Managers phone number.

Brickseek said 3 cans. Was told one was sold before we got there. They were only able to find one more. Asked for market managers #, they would not give it out. Private#?
I guess their inventory was off? Called later as brickseek said out of stock. Manager (different) knew who helped us and said inventory was off and corrected.
They used to be posted up by the service desk..
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#7]
For those that missed out,there is a similar priced deal at PSA for $199 and free shipping.  Yes I know,plus tax,but Active Junky helps with that.

1 can of 193 and 10 Pmags

420rds xm193 And 10 Pmags $199 free shipping
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Scored a can today. Brickseek said limited stock so I gave it a shot.
Store employee had to get on his hand and knees to dig around the bottom shelf but found the last one at the very back.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Grabbed 4 boxes of the .45, noticed that it has lead-free primers.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, update again!

I’m driving to South Florida to get on a cruise ship for a week.  Decided to jump off in Vero Beach for some food and just decided to check the area.  Low and behold, the Walmart down the street had 2 cans @ $89.  Picked those up too to just throw in the trunk until I get back.

Up to 9 cans now
View Quote
Aaaahh ya bastard, beat me to it. I was probably going to be there next week.

Actually it is more of a maybe of being in that area.

Seriously though, good for ya getting them. There are more in the Miami area, (West Palm I think)

Walmart Supercenter #4446
4225 45Th St
West Palm Beach FL 33407
(63.1 Miles Away)
Google Maps
Apple Maps
In Stock
Quantity: 4
$124.00
29% off

and  Walmart Supercenter #1702
1000 North Wickham R
Melbourne FL 32935
(37.7 Miles Away)
Google Maps
Apple Maps
In Stock
Quantity: 2
$124.00
29% off

But as you can see they are still $124. Maybe by time you are back they will be marked down and still there.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Aaaahh ya bastard, beat me to it. I was probably going to be there next week.

Actually it is more of a maybe of being in that area.

Seriously though, good for ya getting them. There are more in the Miami area, (West Palm I think)

Walmart Supercenter #4446
4225 45Th St
West Palm Beach FL 33407
(63.1 Miles Away)
Google Maps
Apple Maps
In Stock
Quantity: 4
$124.00
29% off

and  Walmart Supercenter #1702
1000 North Wickham R
Melbourne FL 32935
(37.7 Miles Away)
Google Maps
Apple Maps
In Stock
Quantity: 2
$124.00
29% off

But as you can see they are still $124. Maybe by time you are back they will be marked down and still there.  
View Quote
Haha sorry man!  I can’t tell you how many I’ve missed out on in my hometown.  Like there were 10 and they all dropped on the same day to $89 and I got ONE of them.

I’ll check when I get back, but I’m definitely starting to lose track of how much I’m spending on these cans.  I’m up to almost $1k at this point, and 9 of those cans are 62gr, which I barely shoot ha
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If it says it's there and you don't see it in the ammo case, make them them go find it.  They can type in the UPC in their scanner and see that it is in stock for sure.
View Quote
I bought 2 more this am , $89.00 each

it was at a small Walmart , where it was showing 2 @ $174 early this week by mid week it showed they had 2 instock @$89.00  I wasn't going to buy anymore but I watch them for the last few days and it still showed they had 2 of them , I figured someone on here or any one would snap them up at $89.00 but no one did so I got up this am hand coffee and checked again still there so I took the drive 48 miles rounds trip . I had to see two persons , first person didn't even know what ammo was second person said we don't have any here on the shelfs , I showed her my phone where it showed 2 instock ,, put in the SKU in her hand help finder and she says Yep shows 2 of them ,, went in back room and came out with 2 of them .. metal boxes  she said is this what you want ,, I said and I will take both ..

I've cleared out 3 Walmarts now and my wife ask are you done yet ??
I said yes Baby now lets go buy you some new Shoe's ..

TS2
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#13]
My local dicks price matched my original Walmart receipt.

4 cans from Wally World and 6 today from dicks.

Grand total of 10 cans at $60 each.

This has been the greatest ammo score of my life!
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My local dicks price matched my original Walmart receipt.

4 cans from Wally World and 6 today from dicks.

Grand total of 10 cans at $60 each.

This has been the greatest ammo score of my life!
View Quote
$600 divided by 4200rds = 14c a round for Fed brass

You could live a few more lifetimes and most likely not beat that deal!
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’m freakin stoked!  I tried to get Field and Stream along with a different Dicks to price match and they both said “HELL NO” lol
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Now factor in a value for the ammo cans and stripper clips!
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Now factor in a value for the ammo cans and stripper clips!
View Quote
If only the OPs of these killer deal threads got a commission....you'd be swimming in XM855
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#18]
I can’t find my receipt... 99% sure it’s in the trash somewhere

All ya’ll that are getting price matches at Academy and Dicks are THE WORST!
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I checked this morning  at 7:30 and and there was still 3 cans at the store near me. They just changed to $89 last night. I had to go to my hunting camp for work day instead of driving 20 minutes the other way to Wally world. I just checked and they are gone. It almost has to be an employee that bought them. They sat there at $124 for over a month. Or maybe a lurker here I guess.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Here you go for price matching.   Not a clearance tag.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/265983/20190504_190927_jpg-934498.JPG
View Quote
Beautiful
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Checked today and saw the price dropped

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I checked this morning  at 7:30 and and there was still 3 cans at the store near me. They just changed to $89 last night. I had to go to my hunting camp for work day instead of driving 20 minutes the other way to Wally world. I just checked and they are gone. It almost has to be an employee that bought them. They sat there at $124 for over a month. Or maybe a lurker here I guess.
View Quote
Word has gotten out. They are being stalked and pounced on everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Dicks that refused to play ball said that if I came back with a picture of the shelf label or an online add they would honor the match...I’d go, but I’m concerned about my sub flooring at this point
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for the heads up on the deal. Found two cans today.

Need to stock up on 9mm, might jump on the Winchester rebate next.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Got Dicks to price match 1 can at $68.

Another Dicks told me to pound sand on 3 cans. Their cost is $135.  Best the store manager would do is at cost. They had them at a wonderful sale price of $200, marked down from $250.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:04:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Got Dicks to price match 1 can at $68.

Another Dicks told me to pound sand on 3 cans. Their cost is $135.  Best the store manager would do is at cost. They had them at a wonderful sale price of $200, marked down from $250.
View Quote
Really??? Nice!!!

Just using that guys pic?

My walmart said that it was against the law to price match ammo.

Gotta love ghetto people, confident in their ignorance.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Really??? Nice!!!

Just using that guys pic?

My walmart said that it was against the law to price match ammo.

Gotta love ghetto people, confident in their ignorance.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Plattsburgh?  That was me.  Or at least, it was at my request.  Sorry dude
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#32]
brickseek site was bullshit. Spent 2 hours driving to 3 walmarts the site showed that had in stock @ $89 and each stated they hadn't had any in stock for quite a while.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:08:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
the site was bullshit. Spent 2 hours driving to 3 walmarts the site showed that had in stock @ $89 and each stated they hadn't had any in stock for quite a while.
View Quote
Sorry to hear that.  In my experience, it’s been basically dead on every time
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
the site was bullshit. Spent 2 hours driving to 3 walmarts the site showed that had in stock @ $89 and each stated they hadn't had any in stock for quite a while.
View Quote
I used it for M855 and .45ACP and it was accurate at the two different stores that I visited.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:52:17 AM EDT
[#35]
I've never had good luck with "Limited Stock" listings.

If they show 2, they probably have them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:53:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've never had good luck with "Limited Stock" listings.

If they show 2, they probably have them.
View Quote
Truth.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:54:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Truth.
View Quote
The flip side of that is that my local Walmart had game cameras for $9 clearance and 9 of them in stock.

None to be found.

I guess extreme either way is suspect...
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:56:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The flip side of that is that my local Walmart had game cameras for $9 clearance and 9 of them in stock.

None to be found.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth.

None to be found.

Same.. wtf? I wanted those!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:11:22 AM EDT
[#39]
All sold out in every store in a 100 mile radius near me.
$84.99
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:28:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Last store 40 mins away dropped 124 to 89 today. Took my chances and drove there. They were actually behind the glass case with clearance tags of 89 on them. I asked to get both. Way too easy. Surprised nobody got them. I can finally sleep knowing there are no more clearance cans anywhere close to me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 5:58:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Got down to $34 and change here before it sold out. Talk about a price variance, all over the chart.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/212055/ammoagain_jpg-932799.JPG
View Quote
No it didn’t.  It was $60.xx when I bought the two cans at booth road.  The price dropped to 30-something the other day, which was weird because it showed oos when I bought those two cans.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#42]
I had to go to Richmond yesterday.   Lexington showed one in stock.   For 89.00.   Nope, manager said that someone had cleared them out, and the last one was no where to be found.   She hadn't taken it out of inventory.   On the way home, I drove an hour out of my way.   (nothing else better to do than go for a country/scenic drive on a Saturday!!) to a store in Madison Heights, VA.   Got there, store clerk said that they never carry that.   He had never seen it, I got him to scan the bar code on my phone.  Sure enough showed 2 in inventory.

After some polite asking, he went into the back and came back with one.   I asked if there was the other one.   Oh, did you want both?   Of course!!

Today after church.   Going to take another afternoon drive to another store.   Nothing else better to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I had to go to Richmond yesterday.   Lexington showed one in stock.   For 89.00.   Nope, manager said that someone had cleared them out, and the last one was no where to be found.   She hadn't taken it out of inventory.   On the way home, I drove an hour out of my way.   (nothing else better to do than go for a country/scenic drive on a Saturday!!) to a store in Madison Heights, VA.   Got there, store clerk said that they never carry that.   He had never seen it, I got him to scan the bar code on my phone.  Sure enough showed 2 in inventory.

After some polite asking, he went into the back and came back with one.   I asked if there was the other one.   Oh, did you want both?   Of course!!

Today after church.   Going to take another afternoon drive to another store.   Nothing else better to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon!!
View Quote
Ha, I had been in the Madison Heights store a few days ago and got the same story. I didn't get them to scan it, though. I'm doing good though, with 8 other cans.

I was was wondering where those two went when I saw them out of stock yesterday. Glad you got them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Went to the WM in tha hood yesterday for the Winchester ammo deal. Hadn’t bothered for the XM193 or XM855 because they showed out of stock and Limited Stock respectively for weeks. Much to my surprise they had a can of XM855 sitting in the case for $124. Asked the guy to scan it and it came up $89. He said “yeah, I have the labels here to mark it down, just haven’t had a chance”. Score!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ha, I had been in the Madison Heights store a few days ago and got the same story. I didn't get them to scan it, though. I'm doing good though, with 8 other cans.

I was was wondering where those two went when I saw them out of stock yesterday. Glad you got them.
View Quote
Thanks.  The counter guy, said that it must have been the other store that had them.  Gave me rough directions to get there, but wasn't too concerned.  I had the bar code on my phone, and a female worker happened to have the scanner.   Both of them were surprised that the store did in fact show two cans in inventory.   Neither person had seen the cans in stock before.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Plattsburgh?  That was me.  Or at least, it was at my request.  Sorry dude
View Quote
Yup. I was checking those three every day. They didn't change until late Friday. But I had to head south Saturday morning. I knew I should have made the trip up there.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yup. I was checking those three every day. They didn't change until late Friday. But I had to head south Saturday morning. I knew I should have made the trip up there.
View Quote
Yeah I had been eyeing them too for about a week.  I saw they had dropped Friday night, so I fired off messages to two buddies (onewho lives in PB and the other about 30 mins south).  Turned out the second was heading up yesterday morning and said he’d try.

To be fair, I wasn’t really worried about anyone from NY getting them.  Particularly anyone from Plattsburgh.  I figured some enterprising fellow from VT was going to come across the lake for them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's funny. I had been eye balling the 2 in Madison Heights. I knew that we wold be rolling in there last night. I called and they were gone, even though inventory still showed 2 in stock. I'm glad that an arfcommer picked them up.

I saw that there were a couple somewhere SE of Roanoke, but I'm sure they're gone, too.

We checked inventory and called about 10 Walmarts on our drive, all were a bust.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#49]
It has been said here and I will repeat it.

Never call.

Go in person.

Be polite.

Be insistent.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Fuuuuukkkk.  All wallyworlds in my ao show $89 but OOS.   Waaahhhh!
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top